Feb 22 - Convict Murders 2 Child Molesters In Prison. Says He Did Everyone a Favor

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
23 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '19        #1
3262 page views
87 comments

Witness102  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
space
Props total: 4312 4 K  Slaps total: 814 814
Feb 22 - Convict murders 2 Child Molesters In Prison. Says He Did Everyone a Favor

The child molester was watching PBS Kids again and Jonathan Watson says he simply couldn’t take it anymore.

Inmate Watson, 41, has publicly confessed to beating two convicted child molesters to death at a California prison last month, after one of them allegedly “taunted” him by watching children’s programming in a shared prisoner space. He told his side of the Jan. 16 rampage in a confession letter sent to the Mercury News earlier this week.

David Bobb, 48, died en route to the hospital while Graham De Luis-Conti, 62, passed away three days later. Both victims were serving life sentences for aggravated s*xual a*sault of a child under 14 years old.

“Being a lifer, I’m in a unique position where I sometimes have access to these people and I have so little to lose,” Watson told the Mercury News. “And trust me, we get it, these people are every parents’ worst nightmare.”

Watson has not yet been charged, but prison officials identified him last month as the person responsible for beating two other inmates to death with a walking cane at the California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison in Corcoran, Calif. Watson had only been at the facility for a week after he was transferred there from a higher-security institution. He is serving a life sentence for murder.

Watson says he never should have been transferred to the lower-security facility, where he was placed in a shared prison pod with several other inmates, including one of the convicted child molesters. According to his letter, the first victim seemed to “taunt” their entire pod by watching PBS Kids in full view of the other inmates.

“I could not sleep having not done what every instinct told me I should’ve done right then and there, so I packed all of my things because I knew one way or another the situation would be resolved the following day,” Watson wrote to the paper.

He claims he went to the prison counsellor the next day and asked for an “urgent” transfer to a more secure facility because he was afraid he might turn violent. He says the staffer declined his request, so he went back to his pod.

That’s when he says he saw PBS Kids on the television again.

“This time, someone else said something to the effect of, ‘Is this guy really going to watch this right in front of us?’” Watson wrote to the paper.

“And I recall saying, ‘I got this.’ And I picked up the cane and went to work on him.”

The prison guards did not notice the first attack, according to Watson’s account. He says he left the pod to tell a guard about what he’d done, but he stopped in his tracks when he spotted a “child trafficker” in a neighbouring cell.

“I figured I’d just do everybody a favour,” Watson wrote to the paper. “In for a penny, in for a pound.”

Afterward, Watson says he went to a guard and reported the k*llings immediately. He says the guard didn’t believe him until he looked in the dorm and “saw the mess I’d left.”

He told the paper that he gave prison staff a full confession, and he plans to plead guilty to whatever charges he faces.

A homicide investigation is currently underway.

“We can’t comment on an active investigation,” Dana Simas, a spokesperson for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, wrote in an email to the a*sociated Press.

Watson has already served 10 years of his current life sentence, which he received for first-degree murder and discharging a firearm causing great bodily injury or death.

He has been segregated from other prisoners since the attack and is not allowed to use the phone or see visitors, according to the Mercury News. He sent the paper his confession letter in response to an interview request.

Watson said he and many other inmates have sympathy for the victims of child molesters. That’s why he believes those offenders face so much violence from other inmates in prison.

“These families spend years carefully and articulately planning how to give their children every opportunity that they never had,” he wrote. “And one monster comes along and changes that child’s trajectory forever.”

more visit this link https://www.cbsnews.com/n .. on-2020-02-21/

My Opinion: GOOD JOB!!!
+83   

best
worst
87 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
Cuttysark 
space
space
Props total: 19480 19 K  Slaps total: 1238 1 K
Not guilty
+42   

1 month ago '19        #3
satchseven 
space
space
space
Props total: 3081 3 K  Slaps total: 1133 1 K
You in there for murder trying to act like you righteous? You k*lled somebody else child

1 month ago '19        #4
satchseven 
space
space
space
 Witness102 said

The child molester was watching PBS Kids again and Jonathan Watson says he simply couldn’t take it anymore.

Inmate Watson, 41, has publicly confessed to beating two convicted child molesters to death at a California prison last month, after one of them allegedly “taunted” him by watching children’s programming in a shared prisoner space. He told his side of the Jan. 16 rampage in a confession letter sent to the Mercury News earlier this week.

David Bobb, 48, died en route to the hospital while Graham De Luis-Conti, 62, passed away three days later. Both victims were serving life sentences for aggravated s*xual a*sault of a child under 14 years old.

“Being a lifer, I’m in a unique position where I sometimes have access to these people and I have so little to lose,” Watson told the Mercury News. “And trust me, we get it, these people are every parents’ worst nightmare.”

Watson has not yet been charged, but prison officials identified him last month as the person responsible for beating two other inmates to death with a walking cane at the California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison in Corcoran, Calif. Watson had only been at the facility for a week after he was transferred there from a higher-security institution. He is serving a life sentence for murder.

Watson says he never should have been transferred to the lower-security facility, where he was placed in a shared prison pod with several other inmates, including one of the convicted child molesters. According to his letter, the first victim seemed to “taunt” their entire pod by watching PBS Kids in full view of the other inmates.

“I could not sleep having not done what every instinct told me I should’ve done right then and there, so I packed all of my things because I knew one way or another the situation would be resolved the following day,” Watson wrote to the paper.

He claims he went to the prison counsellor the next day and asked for an “urgent” transfer to a more secure facility because he was afraid he might turn violent. He says the staffer declined his request, so he went back to his pod.

That’s when he says he saw PBS Kids on the television again.

“This time, someone else said something to the effect of, ‘Is this guy really going to watch this right in front of us?’” Watson wrote to the paper.

“And I recall saying, ‘I got this.’ And I picked up the cane and went to work on him.”

The prison guards did not notice the first attack, according to Watson’s account. He says he left the pod to tell a guard about what he’d done, but he stopped in his tracks when he spotted a “child trafficker” in a neighbouring cell.

“I figured I’d just do everybody a favour,” Watson wrote to the paper. “In for a penny, in for a pound.”

Afterward, Watson says he went to a guard and reported the k*llings immediately. He says the guard didn’t believe him until he looked in the dorm and “saw the mess I’d left.”

He told the paper that he gave prison staff a full confession, and he plans to plead guilty to whatever charges he faces.

A homicide investigation is currently underway.

“We can’t comment on an active investigation,” Dana Simas, a spokesperson for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, wrote in an email to the a*sociated Press.

Watson has already served 10 years of his current life sentence, which he received for first-degree murder and discharging a firearm causing great bodily injury or death.

He has been segregated from other prisoners since the attack and is not allowed to use the phone or see visitors, according to the Mercury News. He sent the paper his confession letter in response to an interview request.

Watson said he and many other inmates have sympathy for the victims of child molesters. That’s why he believes those offenders face so much violence from other inmates in prison.

“These families spend years carefully and articulately planning how to give their children every opportunity that they never had,” he wrote. “And one monster comes along and changes that child’s trajectory forever.”

more

My Opinion: GOOD JOB!!!
fu*k him he k*lled someone child

1 month ago '10        #5
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 25007 25 K  Slaps total: 4544 4 K
Honorable
+5   

1 month ago '14        #6
OCT DION 
space
space
Props total: 23993 23 K  Slaps total: 2529 2 K
 Witness102 said

+28   

1 month ago '18        #7
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
space
Props total: 36258 36 K  Slaps total: 9036 9 K
Good. Ain’t nothing worse than a fu*king chomo. Glad he booked their a*ses
+26   

1 month ago '19        #8
PRo 
space
space
space
Props total: 4433 4 K  Slaps total: 422 422
Respect
I might check his jpay and send him a few dollars on the strength
+31   

1 month ago '11        #9
Suppafresh 
space
space
Props total: 3663 3 K  Slaps total: 487 487
Reduce his sentence.
+9   

1 month ago '04        #10
persuazion 
space
space
Props total: 5263 5 K  Slaps total: 401 401
Thank you for your service
+30   

1 month ago '19        #11
satchseven 
space
space
space
Lots of these a**holes in there for k*lling women who were minding there own business but want to get high and mighty

1 month ago '05        #12
druggie 
space
space
Props total: 5351 5 K  Slaps total: 587 587
This dude is likely also a member of the aryan brotherhood so I’m not about to praise him like he did the world a favour. Everyone involved in this can suck my d*ck.
+17   

1 month ago '12        #13
Steelgrip 
space
space
Props total: 14935 14 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
He says he left the pod to tell a guard about what he’d done, but he stopped in his tracks when he spotted a “child trafficker” in a neighbouring cell.

He got a 2 for 1
+7   

1 month ago '08        #14
ExNihilo 
space
space
Props total: 36777 36 K  Slaps total: 577 577
In for a penny, in for a pound
Sounds like old boy k*lled a guy in a weed robbery gone bad.

Trying to atone for his sins
+14   

1 month ago '18        #15
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
space
Props total: 36258 36 K  Slaps total: 9036 9 K
 druggie said
This dude is likely also a member of the aryan brotherhood so I’m not about to praise him like he did the world a favour. Everyone involved in this can suck my d*ck.
If you’re weird and in California’s prison system, you’re in a gang, and weird gangs are almost all racist
+10   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #16
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95491 95 K  Slaps total: 39874 39 K
 satchseven said
You in there for murder trying to act like you righteous? You k*lled somebody else child
So did our troops. What's your point?
+10   

1 month ago '16        #17
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 19599 19 K  Slaps total: 1542 1 K
 druggie said
Unlikely he was in the Brand, likely just a regular Wood, but this might get him a clover

1 month ago '18        #18
BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 5182 5 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 Rule 336 said
So did our troops. What's your point?
Watch him get into the serve the country bag lol
+6   

1 month ago '18        #19
guizai 
space
space
space
Props total: 545 545  Slaps total: 50 50
If he wouldn't have done it, someone else might. He took one - I mean two - for the team.

1 month ago '18        #20
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 22118 22 K  Slaps total: 2372 2 K
That's what's up. He wasn't doing sh*t with his life anyways. He did the world a favor. The n*ggas that k*lled pop smoke could be out here clapping the real enemies rns
+4   

1 month ago '14        #21
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 70597 70 K  Slaps total: 20573 20 K
You can’t be watching Barney and Sesame Street when you in for child molestation, bruh

Last edited by Sphynx; 02-22-2020 at 03:49 PM..
+16   

1 month ago '19        #22
Witness102  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 4312 4 K  Slaps total: 814 814
 BrooklynDamien said
That's what's up. He wasn't doing sh*t with his life anyways. He did the world a favor. The n*ggas that k*lled pop smoke could be out here clapping the real enemies rns
Not a lie was spoken.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #23
Darell_ftb  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 92965 92 K  Slaps total: 11207 11 K
Free this man.

1 month ago '13        #24
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47591 47 K  Slaps total: 52066 52 K
And if evidence later comes out that exonerates either of these two men of their crimes, what then?

Oh sh*t. It's too late to grant them justice because some violent murderer in prison placed himself upon some fictitious moral high ground he never possessed when he took the law's sentence for those two men into his own hands.

There's a reason we don't leave the sentencing up to the hypocritical, violent inmates in prison who already proved their moral compasses to be broken when they committed the act of murder.

Child s*xual a*sault is a heinous crime. It's so bad that it almost reaches the status of murder. But this website praises this guy who walks around snuffing out three human lives as if he's some kind of righteous arbiter of good?

Dumb fu*k, illogical boxden strikes again.

1 month ago '13        #25
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47591 47 K  Slaps total: 52066 52 K
 Darell_ftb said
Free this man.
Free a convicted murderer who just added two to the body count? Three wrongs make a right in the fu*ked up perspective with which you see the world?

You perfectly represent the average moron who posts here.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+127online now  40
Video inside This video produces the most consistent laugh of my life.
85 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  27
So basically this guy is getting robbed by the hall of fame because of lying
111 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-58online now  12
Young Guru says Mannie Fresh LOST the battle because he's TRASH at sequencing ..
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-26online now  10
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
215 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy