online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Pusha T Renounces Jadakiss' 'Hunting Season' Following Pop Smoke's Murder

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

4 years ago '18        #1
7661 page views
0 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x255
Props total: 316962 316 K  Slaps total: 10372 10 K
icon Pusha T Renounces Jadakiss' 'Hunting Season' Following Pop Smoke's Murder

"Jadakiss’ upcoming album Ignatius was all locked and loaded with a Pusha T feature but in an ironic and eerie twist, the song mirrors the circumstances shrouding Pop Smoke’s recent murder and the Good Music President is distancing himself from the lyrical ki1ling spree.

“‘Hunting Season’ was a request that IcePick Jay (RIP) always had and in light of his death me and Kiss mad an incredible song,” Pusha explained on Instagram. “With that being said, the whole concept of hunting season and the hypothetical ideas of ‘ki1ling rappers’ isn’t setting well with me while mourning the recent death of Popsmoke.”

He concluded the public service announcement with “Rest In Peace POP and condolences to his family.”

Over the sinister beat scored by SHROOM, S.Dot, Khardier da God and Buda & Grandz, King Push spits cleverness like, “To the Victor goes the spoils like I’m Oladipo/All the record labels cheat codes/None for me though.”

IG

Although he remained mum on social media, Jadakiss recently sat down with BET to discuss the impact of the young Brooklynite’s tragic ending.

“He was a young, black successful man who had just got over being a teenager; 20 years old — he had a lot of living to do,” Jadakiss groaned, also mentioning the two planned to work together. “He was able to be successful in this game to get himself out of doing some other dumb stuff. He didn’t have to sell drugs; he didn’t have to put his family in jeopardy from doing something else senseless. And for him to lose his life like that is just horrible. We’re trying to teach the youth to do something else besides selling drugs or robbing or some sort of heinous, senseless acts.”

The Meet The Woo rapper was shot dead in a Hollywood Hills residence on Wednesday morning (February 19) during what cops are now saying was a pure assassination. No suspects have been apprehended at this time.

Watch Jadakiss’ aforementioned interview down below."

YT

https://hiphopdx.com/news .. -smokes-murder
+19   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4112
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman and slim pull up to a drake j cole concert
21 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+336
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
286 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-204
Video inside Mar 16 - Trump: if I don't get elected it's going to be a bloodbath
758 comments
2 days ago
@news