Mase says 50 cent doesn't have his facts straight

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '15        #1
2572 page views
35 comments

Jorga Holla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
space
Props total: 18852 18 K  Slaps total: 4582 4 K
Mase says 50 cent doesn't have his facts straight

View this post on Instagram

Mase Says 50 Cent Doesn’t Have His Facts Straight After He Claims Mase Owns Fivio Foreign’s Publishing Rights - Written by: @RaquelHarrisTV (🎥 (@cigar.talk) ********* ******** #Mase is clapping back at #50Cent after he claimed Mase is being a hypocrite in his beef over publishing rights with #Diddy. ********* ******** Baller Alert previously reported on Diddy calling out the Grammys over their lack of Black representation and mistreatment of Black artists. Mase, who was signed to Bad Boy Records, then accused Diddy of being just like the Grammys in regards to taking advantage and mistreating artists, like him. “I heard your #Grammy speech about how u are now for the artist and about how the artist must take back control,” Mase wrote in an Instagram post. ”So I will be the first to take that initiative. Also, before we ask of other ethnicities to do us right, we should do us as black people better. Especially the creators. I heard u loud and clear when u said that u are now for the artist, and to that, my response is if u want to see change, you can make a change today by starting with yourself,” he added. ********* ******** But, 50 said that Mase, too, is the pot calling the kettle black because he apparently ripped #FivioForeign out of his publishing rights. According to Fif, Mase bought Fivio Foreign’s publishing at an unfair price, so that doesn’t give him a right to “cry over spilled milk” when discussing Mase’s beef with Diddy. "He's pointing out the publishing sh*t. He's doing the same sh*t to young boys now. Fivio. Like it's there. You doing the same sh*t that they did to you, boy. fu*k is you crying about some sh*t they did to you and you doing it to somebody else? Get the fu*k outta ....…to read the rest log on to BallerAlert.com (clickable link on profile)

A post shared by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on

best
worst
35 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
Hit Em' Up 
space
space
space
Props total: 5700 5 K  Slaps total: 966 966
Lmao now 50 defending puffy? Last person I'd ever think would do that
+19   

2 months ago '07        #3
Cambury 
space
space
space
Props total: 21016 21 K  Slaps total: 9019 9 K
 Hit Em' Up said
Its. OT defe ding pu**y it's n*ggas not tryna hear Mase bullsh*t.

2 months ago '15        #4
g0dfather 
space
space
Props total: 16157 16 K  Slaps total: 5138 5 K
 Hit Em' Up said
50 just made peace with stoute 2 days ago so we might see him with diddy now , sh*t he might be the brunch next time
+3   

2 months ago '15        #5
Wrong Kindz10 
space
space
space
Props total: 5299 5 K  Slaps total: 379 379
 g0dfather said
50 just made peace with stoute 2 days ago so we might see him with diddy now , sh*t he might be the brunch next time
He made peace with steve stoute years ago..Cant remember what interview it was in but steve stoute gave 50 a shoutout.
+8   

2 months ago '07        #6
cankstoochie 
space
space
Props total: 6449 6 K  Slaps total: 2044 2 K
 Hit Em' Up said
yea this thru me for a loop and he hired his son
+3   

2 months ago '19        #7
FrivolousSports 
space
space
space
Props total: 4250 4 K  Slaps total: 742 742
Let's be real fivios publishing ain't worth sh*t and probably will never be worth sh*t, mase was probably just trying to put money in his pocket and wanted collateral
+6   

2 months ago '10        #8
HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x68
space
space
Props total: 37524 37 K  Slaps total: 24552 24 K

+8   

2 months ago '17        #9
PROV  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 66227 66 K  Slaps total: 14815 14 K
 Hit Em' Up said
Hes only pretending to do so as a way to attack mase. They hate each other

2 months ago '13        #10
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 48774 48 K  Slaps total: 6457 6 K
For the sake of being objective..

... Interesting
+1   

2 months ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 18626 18 K  Slaps total: 2032 2 K
50 didn't lie and Mase is finessing the truth as usual.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #12
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 95983 95 K  Slaps total: 40101 40 K
Bx has a hard on for mase. Dude has shown to be a truth bender his whole career yet they be on here taking dude word as Gospel all cause they liked some music he put out 20 years ago
+16   

2 months ago '06        #13
marcusaka50 
space
space
space
Props total: 18673 18 K  Slaps total: 3493 3 K
Mase got caught with a tranny...can you really trust him
+11   

2 months ago '16        #14
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 18785 18 K  Slaps total: 3236 3 K
 PROV said
Hes only pretending to do so as a way to attack mase. They hate each other
Why

2 months ago '19        #15
Rudboi 
space
space
space
Props total: 1970 1 K  Slaps total: 337 337
 Rule 336 said
Bx has a hard on for mase. Dude has shown to be a truth bender his whole career yet they be on here taking dude word as Gospel all cause they liked some music he put out 20 years ago
Bruh I swear if you took your comment and replaced masewith 50 the comment would be just as, if not more, accurate. 50 has one of the most delusional, butt hurt insecure fan bases in all of music. 50 fans are basically the male version of the Beyhive. But instead of worshipping 50s current music the way the Beyhive does Beyoncs music they are reduced to kissing his a*s because 1 album he dropped 16 years ago.
+5   

2 months ago '19        #16
Dark Cobra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 16825 16 K  Slaps total: 1560 1 K
Diddy and 50 don’t have real beef
+6   

2 months ago '15        #17
giovanni24 
space
space
space
Props total: 14900 14 K  Slaps total: 1341 1 K
If you feel he defending puffy....you just lack comprehension.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #18
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 10262 10 K  Slaps total: 3657 3 K
 HolyFatherSteve said

+1   

2 months ago '13        #19
Beatorious 
space
space
Props total: 14419 14 K  Slaps total: 1038 1 K
 FrivolousSports said
Let's be real fivios publishing ain't worth sh*t and probably will never be worth sh*t, mase was probably just trying to put money in his pocket and wanted collateral
Since we going with this excuse.

Thats what probably Diddy thought aswell about the people Mase crying about.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #20
killinemsoftly 
space
space
Props total: 3260 3 K  Slaps total: 490 490
 FrivolousSports said
When Mase signed away his publishing it wasnt worth sh*t either. Nobody knew how big he would be when he signed the deal.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #21
Razor Ramon 
space
space
Props total: 12671 12 K  Slaps total: 881 881
 Rule 336 said
Bx has a hard on for 50 Cent. Dude has shown to be a truth bender his whole career yet they be on here taking dude word as Gospel all cause they liked some music he put out 20 years ago
*Fixed

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #22
space
space
 Rudboi said
Bruh I swear if you took your comment and replaced masewith 50 the comment would be just as, if not more, accurate. 50 has one of the most delusional, butt hurt insecure fan bases in all of music. 50 fans are basically the male version of the Beyhive. But instead of worshipping 50s current music the way the Beyhive does Beyoncs music they are reduced to kissing his a*s because 1 album he dropped 16 years ago.
 Razor Ramon said
*Fixed
Look I get at 50 stans too but damn at least 50 gave them 2 all time albums and through gunit he was apart of other classics... Mase objectively had 1 good album that no one outside of east n*ggas talk about anymore and these dudes be acting like he the coldest n*gga ever. Then on top nobody lies like Mase. Dude has been caught lying too many times to count and y'all still be taking everything this man at face value. When will yall learn
+4   

2 months ago '19        #23
WestPittsburg 
space
space
space
Props total: 6378 6 K  Slaps total: 1327 1 K
 Rule 336 said
Like yo its Mase lol fu*k this dude the internet the only place I heard people talk like Mase was a god mc
+2   

2 months ago '17        #24
PROV  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 66227 66 K  Slaps total: 14815 14 K
 Rule 336 said
Putting out dope music is a great strategy to get the people behind you. And instead of debauchery lifestyle or getting k*lled in the streets over petty beef, he chose the pastor route. Chess!

Everyone who hates mase seems to be annoyed that he is still here despite puffs attempts to x him out all being foiled by the pastor mase chess move

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #25
space
space
 PROV said
Putting out dope music is a great strategy to get the people behind you. And instead of debauchery lifestyle or getting k*lled in the streets over petty beef, he chose the pastor route. Chess!

Everyone who hates mase seems to be annoyed that he is still here despite puffs attempts to x him out all being foiled by the pastor mase chess move
Again he put out one good album 2 decades ago. Most overhyped dude of all time
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+222online now  24
Well, one of us has covid-19.
419 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-56online now  21
Image(s) inside Bhad Bhabie has completed her transformation to enter the African Amer..
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+103online now  12
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 full movie
71 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Have You Ever Felt Finessed By A Video Game?
102 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy