Who's pre ordering the s20 5y ultra off samsung and what are you using the 200$ credit

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
337 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

1 month ago '09        #1
3029 page views
44 comments

BMAN626 
space
space
Props total: 1447 1 K  Slaps total: 734 734
Who's pre ordering the s20 5y ultra off samsung and what are you using the 200$ credit

And what are you gunna use the 200$ credit for? I'm thinking bought getting the chrome book 3 not sure what yall getting
+2   

best
worst
44 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
Kazel 
space
space
Props total: 497 497  Slaps total: 74 74
I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra this morning. 512 gigs, 16 gigs of RAM. Gonna get the Buds+ and the 45w charging brick
+4   

1 month ago '09        #3
BMAN626  OP
space
space
Props total: 1447 1 K  Slaps total: 734 734
 Kazel said
I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra this morning. 512 gigs, 16 gigs of RAM. Gonna get the Buds+ and the 45w charging brick
I really need a lap top but that doesnt sound bad at all I already got wireless dre beats tho
+2   

1 month ago '04        #4
cledee23 
space
space
Props total: 957 957  Slaps total: 266 266
I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra, but only the 128gb/12gb ram because I still have my Galaxy S10+ 1 terabyte/12gb ram. And I'll probably keep it as secondary device.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #5
white-chocolate 
space
space
Props total: 1950 1 K  Slaps total: 408 408
This worth buying or wait on something else . I currently have a huawei mate 20 pro with a smashed back
+1   

1 month ago '09        #6
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2544 2 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 white-chocolate said
This worth buying or wait on something else . I currently have a huawei mate 20 pro with a smashed back
If money isn't a concern you can't go wrong with the ultra
It is top of the like in every single way...only difference is what OS you prefer ...Samsung has a lot of extra stuff in the OS that are very cool and wish my pixel 4 had

So yeah only thing you'd be waiting for is a pixel 5 which won't be close to this in any way when it comes to hardware

So yes get the s20 ultra (if money not an issie)
Easy choice
+2   

1 month ago '09        #7
izlar928  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
space
space
Props total: 6480 6 K  Slaps total: 4378 4 K
I’m sticking to my iPhone 11xr

1 month ago '05        #8
white-chocolate 
space
space
Props total: 1950 1 K  Slaps total: 408 408
 rexplosive said
If money isn't a concern you can't go wrong with the ultra
It is top of the like in every single way...only difference is what OS you prefer ...Samsung has a lot of extra stuff in the OS that are very cool and wish my pixel 4 had

So yeah only thing you'd be waiting for is a pixel 5 which won't be close to this in any way when it comes to hardware

So yes get the s20 ultra (if money not an issie)
Easy choice
what do you think of the Z Flip instead?
+1   

1 month ago '09        #9
rexplosive  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2544 2 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 white-chocolate said
what do you think of the Z Flip instead?

The phone is basically a galaxy s10e in an amazing design, if you the type to be flashy and want to show you got something amazing you can get it
IMO wait a couple years before you get a flex phone

If you grab the ultra now you got a beast of a phone that major competitors won't be willing to compete against for a year or so (the cameras, memory, the display, the ram,)

So I'd recommend ultra and then in 2-3 years you get a fold that has the hardware to support the innovative design

But if you wanna flex for the summer, that fold will do it for you lol
+3   

1 month ago '12        #10
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 95538 95 K  Slaps total: 6877 6 K
@ i broke and got me and the wife the ultra
+2   

1 month ago '17        #11
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 84755 84 K  Slaps total: 5236 5 K
 OldBusiness said

1 month ago '16        #12
geolerello 
space
space
space
Props total: 276 276  Slaps total: 23 23
What is your main reasons for getting the ultra over the plus, the digital zoom?
+1   

1 month ago '05        #13
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 18583 18 K  Slaps total: 5115 5 K
What's this phone got on my s8?

1 month ago '17        #14
space
space
 BMAN626 said
And what are you gunna use the 200$ credit for? I'm thinking bought getting the chrome book 3 not sure what yall getting
My wife ordered me an S20 from tmobile and I'm getting a $300 store credit. I'm about to get the galaxy buds and a Bluetooth speaker.

1 month ago '17        #15
space
space
 OldBusiness said
My wife just ordered me a regular S20. I don't want a tablet in my pocket plus I really don't care for the 108mp camera sensor. I'm just looking for to 5G and the 120 Hz display.

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 02-27-2020 at 06:53 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '12        #16
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 95538 95 K  Slaps total: 6877 6 K
 Naga Sadow said
My wife just ordered me a regular S20. I don't want a tablet in my pocket plus I really don't care for the 108mp amin sensor. I'm just looking for to 5G and the 120 Hz display.
We act like we need them big a*s phones, but shes more than likely gonna break hers and I'm going to use my actual tablet all day lol

So I know what you mean
+1   

1 month ago '17        #17
space
space
 OldBusiness said
We act like we need them big a*s phones, but shes more than likely gonna break hers and I'm going to use my actual tablet all day lol

So I know what you mean
I carry my Tab S4 with me every where so I don't need that huge of a phone. My wife was gonna get the Gold but when she got hands on time with it she knew she was gonna destroy it the same day so she got a Note 10+.

1 month ago '17        #18
space
space
 projectd06 said
What's this phone got on my s8?
Better battery
Faster charging
Far superior display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and HDR
5G
Better audio
Much faster and efficient processor
Far superior cameras
Faster wireless charging with reverse wireless charging

1 month ago '05        #19
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 18583 18 K  Slaps total: 5115 5 K
 Naga Sadow said
Better battery
Faster charging
Far superior display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and HDR
5G
Better audio
Much faster and efficient processor
Far superior cameras
Faster wireless charging with reverse wireless charging
Lol That's legit, my sarcastic comment was more so about it not having anything I need. I don't run through my battery all day as is, I got a nice actual camera(I'm an old head apparently), I'm content with my audio, and I legit figured out last week that I could actually use a wireless charger.

I'm too simple man, if I ever get out of retail sales into contract sh*t that I may need to work on the move, it would make sense, no point dropping 1000 on a phone that doesnt improve my experience enough to justify it tho.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #20
space
space
 projectd06 said
Lol That's legit, my sarcastic comment was more so about it not having anything I need. I don't run through my battery all day as is, I got a nice actual camera(I'm an old head apparently), I'm content with my audio, and I legit figured out last week that I could actually use a wireless charger.

I'm too simple man, if I ever get out of retail sales into contract sh*t that I may need to work on the move, it would make sense, no point dropping 1000 on a phone that doesnt improve my experience enough to justify it tho.
Trust me, my current phone is an S8 and I call mine old faithful. I've had it since launch and the battery in this phone had had it. Plus i use mine to look at huge 3D CAD and Solid Workks files so I do need power and my phone isn't like she used to be. But I understand your point 100%.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #21
bx old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 34425 34 K  Slaps total: 2569 2 K
 izlar928 said
I’m sticking to my iPhone 11xr

+1   

4 weeks ago '09        #22
Moreno650 
space
space
Props total: 380 380  Slaps total: 7 7
i just paid for the unlocked version over at best buy. selling my iphone pro max to my bro in law since he needs a phone. im excited for the new phone. and as for credit. didnt even know about it till i sat down. dude said maybe ill have it when i go pick it up. so thats only a positive.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #23
aftermath11 
space
space
space
Props total: 538 538  Slaps total: 126 126
got the ultra (wesley snipes color) 512gb/16gb ram variant.

Using the credit to get the galaxy buds + and the wireless charging pad. that pad will come in handy when I am in the office and I just want to put the phone down to charge so it never goes low in battery after I get off.

I plan on having it at 120hz at all times and saw that it cuts the battery by like 3 hours. So it will be handy to have.

Saw it in person!! Looks godly! Trading in the Note 10 +. Which is a great phone itself- but i am such a hypebeast SMH.

Plan on sticking to the s20 ultra for a while though since it will be future proof with the 120hz 108mpx camera.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #24
space
space
 aftermath11 said
got the ultra (wesley snipes color) 512gb/16gb ram variant.

Using the credit to get the galaxy buds + and the wireless charging pad. that pad will come in handy when I am in the office and I just want to put the phone down to charge so it never goes low in battery after I get off.

I plan on having it at 120hz at all times and saw that it cuts the battery by like 3 hours. So it will be handy to have.

Saw it in person!! Looks godly! Trading in the Note 10 +. Which is a great phone itself- but i am such a hypebeast SMH.

Plan on sticking to the s20 ultra for a while though since it will be future proof with the 120hz 108mpx camera.
I have the dual wireless charging pad for my phone and Gear S3 and it's just so convenient. I just wished it offered faster wireless charging for my phone. Then again I'm currently rocking an S8 so my S20 will probably charge a lot faster.

4 weeks ago '05        #25
ceo-of-hucworld 
space
space
Props total: 18695 18 K  Slaps total: 1511 1 K
I got the Cosmic Gray coming 128GB from Sprint. Also got my 512GB memory card coming from Amazon. I’ll probably get the 45W fast charger and maybe a wireless charger for my desk.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  43
Video inside 420🥦Great Drought of 2020🥦 Start Making World Class Tre..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside Gucci New artist "Ola Runt" Disses Big Bank DTE saying they ran him out..
177 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Article inside 'Tiger King' Producers Respond to Carole Baskin Criticism: 'She wasn'..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+25online now  28
Well Damn, somebody came with the facts/stats Re: Michael Jordan vs Larry ..
140 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy