Reason why you should bet your life savings on Wilder.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '18        #1
4381 page views
105 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
space
Props total: 36337 36 K  Slaps total: 9074 9 K
Reason why you should bet your life savings on Wilder.

1. Look at the way that the media is covering the f*ght. Most people on ESPN are overwhelmingly picking Wilder. Usually the media is great at picking winners. Even Ward lowkey picked Wilder “I predict a knockout” is his way of picking Wilder but still “hedging”
2. Chances are they aren’t going to let Fury get up like he did last time. As soon as you see him go down. The ref will just waive that sh*t off, even against the protest of Fury and his corner
3. Las Vegas judges are corrupt as fu*k, and they know that America having a certified champion is great for business. It was in Europe for the better part of a decade, they aren’t willing to let that happen again.
4. Wilder knows what he needs to do to win. He knows he can knock Fury out, especially if Fury is dumb enough to rush in. Wilder’s second f*ght with Ortiz showed me that he has improved A LOT and will deliver that left hook along with that right hand.
5. Wilder is in Fury’s head. We all saw the press conference, Wilder has the mental edge, and that’s what wins in boxing.
6. The cut. Fury be wearing that hoodie and hat to hide it.

Probably best to bet Wilder win by KO and another bet for a later round KO.

Last edited by Kodack sixnine; 02-21-2020 at 03:20 PM..

best
worst
105 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
BxCastro 
space
space
Props total: 16151 16 K  Slaps total: 2413 2 K
Let Fury get up??

10 count does not equate to 10 seconds

Mental edge is bullsh*t Fury is a salesman and doing his part to sell the f*ght
+15   

2 months ago '18        #3
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26 OP
space
space
space
 BxCastro said
Let Fury get up??

10 count does not equate to 10 seconds

Mental edge is bullsh*t Fury is a salesman and doing his part to sell the f*ght
You donít get it. The way Fury went out, most refs would have just waived it off THEN. They wouldnít have even given him the full count. Holyfield gave an interview and spoke on this.
+2   

2 months ago '07        #4
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 72772 72 K  Slaps total: 10920 10 K
The vast majority of the american media speaking on this f*ght, have ZERO clue about boxing. Most of them, even the people that work for ESPN, have not seen any of Fury's f*ghts. They are all picking Wilder based on seeing his last two knockouts (no clue if they watched the actual f*ghts)... and not seeing Fury at all.
+13   

2 months ago '20        #5
NachoDips 
space
space
Props total: 4896 4 K  Slaps total: 1032 1 K
Imma take you up on the advice.

2 months ago '18        #6
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 15608 15 K  Slaps total: 1776 1 K
The f*ght is at AMC movie theaters
+4   

2 months ago '15        #7
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
space
space
space
Props total: 88712 88 K  Slaps total: 117467 117 K
 Kodack sixnine said
1. Look at the way that the media is covering the f*ght. Most people on ESPN are overwhelmingly picking Wilder. Usually the media is great at picking winners. Even Ward lowkey picked Wilder “I predict a knockout” is his way of picking Wilder but still “hedging”
2. Chances are they aren’t going to let Fury get up like he did last time. As soon as you see him go down. The ref will just waive that sh*t off, even against the protest of Fury and his corner
3. Las Vegas judges are corrupt as fu*k, and they know that America having a certified champion is great for business. It was in Europe for the better part of a decade, they aren’t willing to let that happen again.
4. Wilder knows what he needs to do to win. He knows he can knock Fury out, especially if Fury is dumb enough to rush in. Wilder’s second f*ght with Ortiz showed me that he has improved A LOT and will deliver that left hook along with that right hand.
5. Wilder is in Fury’s head. We all saw the press conference, Wilder has the mental edge, and that’s what wins in boxing.
6. The cut. Fury be wearing that hoodie and hat to hide it.

Probably best to bet Wilder win by KO and another bet for a later round KO.
Tyson Fury is winning the f*ght again. Only way Wilder can win is by knocking him, and Wilder can't knock fury out.

I think the cut actually HELPS Fury cause he won't be caught slipping again even for a second, because he knows he doesn't want that cut split open again.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #8
space
space
space
 stogz said
The vast majority of the american media speaking on this f*ght, have ZERO clue about boxing. Most of them, even the people that work for ESPN, have not seen any of Fury's f*ghts. They are all picking Wilder based on seeing his last two knockouts (no clue if they watched the actual f*ghts)... and not seeing Fury at all.
Most people saw Fury f*ght Klitschko and Wallen. They also saw him in Wilders f*ght. I agree that most of ESPN is casuals but even a lot of their boxing experts are leaning Wilder. Wilder went from slight underdog to slight favorite today, better jump on this.

2 months ago '04        #9
j0hncena 
space
space
Props total: 5201 5 K  Slaps total: 553 553
Wilder could lose this f*ght and quick
+7   

2 months ago '04        #10
killadre 
space
space
Props total: 25867 25 K  Slaps total: 1903 1 K
 killadre said
Don’t let that ESPN deal make y’all think that the only reason Tyson fury DUCKED the immediate rematch.

Tyson Fury's wife tried to convince him to retire after Deontay Wilder draw

"Paris was in a worse state and couldn’t get over what she had witnessed that night," he writes in his autobiography Behind The Mask.

" She not only told me to retire but she also didn't feel that she could sit through another f*ght with me against Wilder.

"In the immediate aftermath, she felt so ill and when she got back to our hotel room she ripped off her false nails, wiped away her make-up and sat on the bed, crying for three hours.

"It was horrible to see my wife go through that kind of trauma and I’m sure there are many wives and girlfriends of boxers who can relate to that experience, because they know the fine line between a glorious night in the ring and a tragic one.

"Through the tears, Paris didn't hold back: 'I don’t want you f*ghting again, Tyson. It’s too hard, it’s not worth it!'

This is a UK source siting CokeHead Fury Autobiography

Fury’s wife and his own words or all I needed to see to let me know who to bet for.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #11
space
space
space
 killadre said
Furyís wife and his own words or all I needed to see to let me know who to bet for.
this is the same way Manny Pacquio wife talks after every f*ght.

It just a women be overly emotional about the person she is in a relationship with.

Nothing to see there, except Fury has a loyal woman
+3   

2 months ago '05        #12
cluckaluck 
space
space
Props total: 17792 17 K  Slaps total: 5196 5 K
Wilder in 6 or less

2 months ago '04        #13
killadre 
space
space
Props total: 25867 25 K  Slaps total: 1903 1 K
 suavehooper said
this is the same way Manny Pacquio wife talks after every f*ght.

It just a women be overly emotional about the person she is in a relationship with.

Nothing to see there, except Fury has a loyal woman
Only certain f*ghts bring that out. Mannyís wife was already gearing up for the after party before he fought AB
+2   

2 months ago '15        #14
space
space
space
 killadre said
Only certain f*ghts bring that out. Mannyís wife was already gearing up for the after party before he fought AB
I doubt that. Plus everyone knew AB was going to be cheated even if he won.

I honestly feel AB beat Pacquiao and was cheated by the judges.

2 months ago '09        #15
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 78037 78 K  Slaps total: 18554 18 K
Only bet your life savings on mayweather. Made so much dirty money in my youth cause of boxing ignorance and racism
+16   

2 months ago '17        #16
Samich Eater 
space
space
Props total: 6227 6 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
 suavehooper said
I doubt that. Plus everyone knew AB was going to be cheated even if he won.

I honestly feel AB beat Pacquiao and was cheated by the judges.
You have a more compelling case with Thurman
+1   

2 months ago '18        #17
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 36484 36 K  Slaps total: 4150 4 K
If you bet your life savings on this f*ght you are an idiot

Regardless of the outcome

+7   

2 months ago '15        #18
space
space
space
 Samich Eater said
You have a more compelling case with Thurman
I can respect that
+1   

2 months ago '07        #19
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 72772 72 K  Slaps total: 10920 10 K
 Kodack sixnine said
Most people saw Fury f*ght Klitschko and Wallen. They also saw him in Wilders f*ght. I agree that most of ESPN is casuals but even a lot of their boxing experts are leaning Wilder. Wilder went from slight underdog to slight favorite today, better jump on this.

Most people didn't see Klitschko or Wallen.

Outside of Max and the people on ESPN that cover boxing, i would bet that none of them saw the Klitschko f*ght. I would guess that 100% of people on Fox, that don't cover boxing, didn't see that f*ght either. You think Skip or Shannon, or that racist fat dude that hate himself and Marcellus saw Fury/Klitschko?

They've cited talking points... nothing that they've seen
+4   

2 months ago '20        #20
NachoDips 
space
space
Fury got 40 pounds on him

+6   

2 months ago '20        #21
NachoDips 
space
space
 j0hncena said
Wilder could lose this f*ght and quick

2 months ago '16        #22
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 33086 33 K  Slaps total: 3423 3 K
 Kodack sixnine said
You don’t get it. The way Fury went out, most refs would have just waived it off THEN. They wouldn’t have even given him the full count. Holyfield gave an interview and spoke on this.
Who cares about what another ref woulda done? Refs have waived f*ghts when they weren't supposed to, stopped f*ghts on cuts that they shouldn't have, let f*ghts continue when the other guy was clearly out of it. Like dude said it's a 10 count y'all stuck on this 10 second sh*t. Dude wasnt out he got up and moved well/finished strong. Another guy woulda got knocked down again in that same round

2 months ago '18        #23
space
space
space
 Knucklez said
Who cares about what another ref woulda done? Refs have waived f*ghts when they weren't supposed to, stopped f*ghts on cuts that they shouldn't have, let f*ghts continue when the other guy was clearly out of it. Like dude said it's a 10 count y'all stuck on this 10 second sh*t. Dude wasnt out he got up and moved well/finished strong. Another guy woulda got knocked down again in that same round
Your reading comprehension isnít the best. The ref NOW will waive it off. The scales are tipped in Wilders favor.

2 months ago '16        #24
Knucklez 
space
space
space
 NachoDips said
Fury got 40 pounds on him

Wilder always came light. This is actually heavy for Wilder (even tho he a heavyweight)
+3   

2 months ago '16        #25
Knucklez 
space
space
space
 Kodack sixnine said
Your reading comprehension isnít the best. The ref NOW will waive it off. The scales are tipped in Wilders favor.
I know what you mean and I'm telling you that different refs react different ways according to different situations. Just cause the other ref didn't waive it off don't mean he shouldve or vice versa. Obviously he did the right thing cause he went goes by the 10 count of the person on the sidelines and fury got up well with his faculties and reflexes intact. The guy wasn't out, so as you feel the ref shoulda stopped it and the count was slightly slow I don't think that was the case

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+203online now  37
Apr 8 - Robert F Kennedy just called out Bill Gates on Instagram for vaccine s..
358 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+69online now  35
Image(s) inside Ever Find Your Homies Woman on Tinder
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  23
Apr 8 - Americans could start receiving stimulus checks starting on April 9
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Azealia Banks Threatens To Expose Busta Rhymes If Her Doesn't Clear Tr..
213 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy