Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife filed lawsuit on Gabrielle Union for her LGTBQ influence on her kids

most viewed right now
57 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 month ago '14        #1
16422 page views
439 comments

Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
space
space
Props total: 170721 170 K  Slaps total: 21635 21 K
Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife filed lawsuit on Gabrielle Union for her LGTBQ influence on her kids

An interview of Siohvaughn Wade has surfaced that shows her explaining that she filed a lawsuit in 2010 against Gabby because of the “negative effect” she had on her sons. Hear her tell it via the Twitter video embed below:
The Mom knew what was happening years agoimage

Here’s the full video. Time stamp is 12:20 of the video

Now Wade and Gabby said Zion knew he was gay/trans/female at age 3?? Well let’s do the math! Zion was Born in 2007, Wade and his ex wife divorced in 2010, Wade and Gabby started dating in 2009. Now let’s look at Zion Wade from young infant up until the time Wade got full custody of the kids and Gabby started being a full time step mother
image this does not look like a kid who thought he was trans or was even dressing or acting like a girl. This looks like a normal young black man not confused with his gender.

Now let’s look at Zion AFTER YEARS OF GABRIELLES LGTBQ influence on him

How is this not child abuse!?!!!!! Where is CPS when you need them? How did Wade just let another woman effeminize his strong black son? How could a real father allow this to happen?
+407   

best
worst
439 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 19711 19 K  Slaps total: 2342 2 K
BX queens looking fruitier than zion/zaya with all this gossip.

y'all been calling that kid zesty since before gabby was in the picture. if anyone did psychological damage to him, it was his batsh*t crazy mom kidnapping him and getting arrested and sh*t.

1 month ago '07        #3
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 19767 19 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
Chronicles of Hollyweird
+83   

1 month ago '14        #4
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16 OP
space
space
 joshdogg26 said
BX queens looking fruitier than zion/zaya with all this gossip.

y'all been calling that kid zesty since before gabby was in the picture. if anyone did psychological damage to him, it was his batsh*t crazy mom kidnapping him and getting arrested and sh*t.
Since before gabby was in the picture? She came in the picture when he was 3 years old!!! Ironically the same time wade and gabby said he said he was trans

I highly doubt anyone was calling this kid zesty between 2007-2010.
+140   

1 month ago '07        #5
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 19767 19 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
And a baby can barely tell you when they need to go to the bathroom at 3 years old. Anybody who believes these sickos are super foolish.
+190   

1 month ago '15        #6
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
space
space
space
Props total: 88294 88 K  Slaps total: 116631 116 K
Gabrielle Union is PURE PURE PURE evil.

I will NEVER again watch or support anything related to Gabrielle union after what she did to Dwyane Wade youngest son

I've also lost ALL respect for Wade for losing control of his own household and allowing a despicable situation like this to occur

magic Johnson has the gayest son in sports history and even he allowed his son to grow up before choosing to "change" genders

Last edited by suavehooper; 02-21-2020 at 12:38 PM..
+211   

1 month ago '14        #7
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said
Chronicles of Hollyweird
I kept hearing these interviews and comments from wade and gabby and things weren’t adding up so I had to fact check. This is definitely suspicious, wade used his money and power to silence the mom and got a gag order then brought in his LGTBQ supporting wife form hollyweird and she effeminized this young man after years of conditioning .
+51   

1 month ago '05        #8
Ron Swanson 
space
space
Props total: 65105 65 K  Slaps total: 6151 6 K
im so glad that the sh*t these weirdos do doesnt impact my life in any type of way
+73   

1 month ago '14        #9
space
space
 RubbahBandMayn said
And a baby can barely tell you when they need to go to the bathroom at 3 years old. Anybody who believes these sickos are super foolish.
I don’t believe anything they say, this is clear social conditioning. While the mother can do nothing about it but she ain’t calling him no female tho. It’s still her son to her

+34   

1 month ago '07        #10
joshdogg26 
space
space
Props total: 19711 19 K  Slaps total: 2342 2 K
 Kyu said
Since before gabby was in the picture? She came in the picture when he was 3 years old!!! Ironically the same time wade and gabby said he said he was trans

I highly doubt anyone was calling this kid zesty between 2007-2010.
boxden has been making threads about this kid calling him gay for years.

you think gabby made the kid "catch the gay" when it's been obvious to everyone he's been effeminate for years. same dudes who have been calling him gay since he was like 6 wanna act like you didn't already know or it was forced on him .

if you really have to blame someone though you definitely want to start by ruling out the source of his childhood trauma. good thinking.

1 month ago '12        #11
ZlatanDrogba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4513 4 K  Slaps total: 459 459
Ah Zion is not Union son? Did not know about this , bi*ch is evil as fu*k and Wade you a bi*ch.
+69   

1 month ago '15        #12
RIPrjacks23 
space
space
Props total: 9985 9 K  Slaps total: 1207 1 K
 Kyu said
An interview of Siohvaughn Wade has surfaced that shows her explaining that she filed a lawsuit in 2010 against Gabby because of the “negative effect” she had on her sons. Hear her tell it via the Twitter video embed below:
The Mom knew what was happening years ago

Here’s the full video. Time stamp is 12:20 of the video

Now Wade and Gabby said Zion knew he was gay/trans/female at age 3?? Well let’s do the math! Zion was Born in 2007, Wade and his ex wife divorced in 2010, Wade and Gabby started dating in 2009. Now let’s look at Zion Wade from young infant up until the time Wade got full custody of the kids and Gabby started being a full time step mother

this does not look like a kid who thought he was trans or was even dressing or acting like a girl. This looks like a normal young black man not confused with his gender.

Now let’s look at Zion AFTER YEARS OF GABRIELLES LGTBQ influence on him

How is this not child abuse!?!!!!! Where is CPS when you need them? How did Wade just let another woman effeminize his strong black son? How could a real father allow this to happen?
How and why did he even get custody? Did ex wife f*ght?
+12   

1 month ago '14        #13
space
space
 Ron Swanson said
im so glad that the sh*t these weirdos do doesnt impact my life in any type of way
It might not impact your life directly but to say this agenda isn’t an epidemic waiting to happen that will influence the next few generations is ridiculous. Just look at the media in 2020, in years to come it will be full blown homos*xual agendas and it’s already impacting kids form this generation who are confused about s*xuality because of the influence of society.

At my sons JHS they are planning to have some LGTBQ event or course or something like that teaching kids about gay pride and homos*xual tolerance. My son missing school on those days
+76   

1 month ago '16        #14
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 32813 32 K  Slaps total: 3401 3 K
Wade be a father you k*lling your son. How his mom being the father and the mother in his life smh
+25   

1 month ago '14        #15
space
space
 joshdogg26 said
boxden has been making threads about this kid calling him gay for years.

you think gabby made the kid "catch the gay" when it's been obvious to everyone he's been effeminate for years. same dudes who have been calling him gay since he was like 6 wanna act like you didn't already know or it was forced on him .

if you really have to blame someone though you definitely want to start by ruling out the source of his childhood trauma. good thinking.
You are missing my point, I just gave you a timeline of when Gabby entered this kids life and it was at 3 years old the time they are saying he came to them and said he was trans and the mother had the kids taken away from her. You have to be smarter than this
+27   

1 month ago '16        #16
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 33690 33 K  Slaps total: 4877 4 K
 RIPrjacks23 said
They played the ex wife is crazy card and wade got custody... seems to me union and wade are the crazy ones
+37   

1 month ago '12        #17
TheThreadLord  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 8629 8 K  Slaps total: 742 742
even if she is right, she wants to get paid

Last edited by TheThreadLord; 02-21-2020 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: I was trying to say paid but type laid

1 month ago '14        #18
space
space
 RIPrjacks23 said
She tried to get custody but wades power money and influence made it very difficult. It’s sad because this chick and her mother brought Dwayne Wade into their home when he was a bum Hs student living on the streets and homeless with no money and her family supported him
+57   

1 month ago '14        #19
space
space
 TheThreadLord said
even if she is right, she wants to get laid
what?
+8   

1 month ago '05        #20
Ron Swanson 
space
space
Props total: 65105 65 K  Slaps total: 6151 6 K
 Kyu said
It might not impact your life directly but to say this agenda isn’t an epidemic waiting to happen that will influence the next few generations is ridiculous. Just look at the media in 2020, in years to come it will be full blown homos*xual agendas and it’s already impacting kids form this generation who are confused about s*xuality because of the influence of society.

At my sons JHS they are planning to have some LGTBQ event or course or something like that teaching kids about gay pride and homos*xual tolerance. My son missing school on those days

Ohhh trust me bro im not a fan of this weird sh*t being taught to our kids... Where i have chosen to live there are not teachers pushing this kind of crap on students nor is there even really anyone outside of the school in their daily lives pushing it or even portraying it... I live where i live for multiple reasons, being away from weirdos is one of the reasons
+12   

1 month ago '14        #21
space
space
 Pa1ntG0d said
Naw... that lil bi*ch a*s n*gga was born a f*g**t
Clearly he wasn’t or why would the mother have filed a lawsuit on union for her negative LGTBQ influences on her son?
+12   

1 month ago '07        #22
willie_s 
space
space
Props total: 771 771  Slaps total: 146 146
I wanna know what makes you up and go to a gay fest if you aint gay I don't understand you will never find me there I don't care if I work for the news.
+16   

1 month ago '04        #23
RETURNOFTHEKING 
space
space
Props total: 13270 13 K  Slaps total: 3379 3 K
Op gonna post 4 pics of a child and be like “see! He’s not a f*g**t!”

+7   

1 month ago '16        #24
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 33690 33 K  Slaps total: 4877 4 K
 TheThreadLord said
even if she is right, she wants to get laid

+11   

1 month ago '19        #25
LuxuriousGreen1 
space
space
space
Props total: 1615 1 K  Slaps total: 307 307
These people are evil
+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  22
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
260 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  18
Mar 31 - Rikers Island prisoners are being offered PPE and $6 an hour to dig m..
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+41online now  13
Video inside FBI RAIDS Jewish guy in BROOKLYN NY for HOARDING 5,000 boxes of N95 masks
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy