Even Pop Smoke opps payin respect👀

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '14        #1
10562 page views
174 comments

LuckiiWaviano  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 44203 44 K  Slaps total: 26162 26 K
Even Pop Smoke opps payin respect👀

View this post on Instagram

ūüíĮūüôŹūüŹŅ

A post shared by 22 Da General ūüĆÄ (@22gzofficial) on

Dam this big love 🤔
NY n*gga I know tell me Pop Smoke was really like dat in NY image
+96   

best
worst
174 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
jaycee 
space
space
space
Props total: 3787 3 K  Slaps total: 1526 1 K
+9   

2 months ago '19        #3
HeyChico  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x100
space
space
space
Props total: 27884 27 K  Slaps total: 17163 17 K
 LuckiiWaviano said

Dam this big love 🤔
NY n*gga I know tell me Pop Smoke was really like dat in NY
You go to a club in the east coast

Pop smoke got 4 songs at least in rotation
+51   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #4
Illuminati 8ob  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 43017 43 K  Slaps total: 3049 3 K
I think this a nice gesture. But if all you ever talk about is k*lling your opp it’s kind of weird. Like are you full of sh*t when you rap then? Are you sad you didn’t do it?

I’m not trolling. I get respect but if it’s really your enemy in real life you not sad they gone. If you are it wasn’t really beef.
+102   

2 months ago '19        #5
Learn1st  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4758 4 K  Slaps total: 2145 2 K
But did he say this after he got put to death?
C'mon, let's stop frontin'.
The only people who are "like that" in NY is the police, politicians, government officials, etc.
Not some rinky dink cat that watches and gets influenced by mob movies and grew up in impoverished neighborhoods who thinks he's tough, but has a low IQ, did not do well in school.

2 months ago '13        #6
King2aGod 
space
space
Props total: 15063 15 K  Slaps total: 2501 2 K
Y'all didn't care about each other's peace when y'all were threatening to k*ll each other and shooting at each other
+55   

2 months ago '18        #7
antisocial100 
space
space
Props total: 8069 8 K  Slaps total: 2416 2 K
I lowkey went on tutu IG to see if he would say something, surprised he did. Think it’s more so to shake off a cloud of “you happy this happened/you may have something to do with this/anybody not claiming woo is somewhat blackballed in the rap game rn if u coming out of my so I gotta say something to shake it”

Trust me BX bros if u from Brooklyn especially the flossy or Flatbush u kno how the gdk/woo and bliccy politics go. Shouts out to tutu for being a man tho
+23   

2 months ago '06        #8
Mr. Future 
space
space
space
Props total: 6506 6 K  Slaps total: 708 708
 Illuminati 8ob said
I think this a nice gesture. But if all you ever talk about is k*lling your opp itís kind of weird. Like are you full of sh*t when you rap then? Are you sad you didnít do it?

Iím not trolling. I get respect but if itís really your enemy in real life you not sad they gone. If you are it wasnít really beef.
All of these dudes be accidental murderers, they playing a game til it gets real and they accidentally do some harm to their ďoppsĒ. n*ggas donít really be wanting them problems forreal, itís too much to live for in 2020
+35   

2 months ago '17        #9
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 39701 39 K  Slaps total: 6137 6 K
 Illuminati 8ob said
I think this a nice gesture. But if all you ever talk about is k*lling your opp itís kind of weird. Like are you full of sh*t when you rap then? Are you sad you didnít do it?

Iím not trolling. I get respect but if itís really your enemy in real life you not sad they gone. If you are it wasnít really beef.
I guess they a lil different then the chiraq group of Americans

+10   

2 months ago '05        #10
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 64482 64 K  Slaps total: 59712 59 K
 Illuminati 8ob said

Mr. Future said
All of these dudes be accidental murderers, they playing a game til it gets real and they accidentally do some harm to their ďoppsĒ. n*ggas donít really be wanting them problems forreal, itís too much to live for in 2020
Yea ny full of posers. Shootings but no bodies. Chicago wannabees tbh

2 months ago '18        #11
Kim Jong Un 
space
space
Props total: 14498 14 K  Slaps total: 7432 7 K
Who gives a sh*t, they both losers and this lil demon gonna end up the same way

2 months ago '18        #12
ANewSense 
space
space
Props total: 8896 8 K  Slaps total: 615 615
"This is why I move with who I move with and move the way we move"

NYPD:

+66   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #13
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
Props total: 56699 56 K  Slaps total: 39059 39 K

+14   

2 months ago '13        #14
King2aGod 
space
space
Props total: 15063 15 K  Slaps total: 2501 2 K
Is this his man's?

+41   

2 months ago '07        #15
r.burgundy 
space
space
Props total: 12114 12 K  Slaps total: 2502 2 K
 Illuminati 8ob said

These dudes aint really enemies, they are just in different gangs, and most of them are kids.pop was only 20.majority of them are around that age and dont really know what death is.
99% of they "beef" revolves around chicks and trying to be tough.
+22   

2 months ago '18        #16
antisocial100 
space
space
 King2aGod said
Is this his man's?

Yea he a clown... but like I said before this woo and cho beer ainít start in a rap or two , itís real life sh*t so Iím not surprised he still on his wook timing
+10   

2 months ago '07        #17
r.burgundy 
space
space
 antisocial100 said
I lowkey went on tutu IG to see if he would say something, surprised he did. Think itís more so to shake off a cloud of ďyou happy this happened/you may have something to do with this/anybody not claiming woo is somewhat blackballed in the rap game rn if u coming out of my so I gotta say something to shake itĒ

Trust me BX bros if u from Brooklyn especially the flossy or Flatbush u kno how the gdk/woo and bliccy politics go. Shouts out to tutu for being a man tho
Aint no politics lol.its a bunch of kids doing what kids do

2 months ago '16        #18
B86 
space
space
space
Props total: 11329 11 K  Slaps total: 2426 2 K
 Mr. Future said
All of these dudes be accidental murderers, they playing a game til it gets real and they accidentally do some harm to their “opps”. n*ggas don’t really be wanting them problems forreal, it’s too much to live for in 2020
It's kinda hard to point, aim, and shoot at somebody on accident. On top of that they don't even know they have too much to live for...
+4   

2 months ago '18        #19
antisocial100 
space
space
 r.burgundy said
These dudes aint really enemies, they are just in different gangs, and most of them are kids.pop was only 20.majority of them are around that age and dont really know what death is.
99% of they "beef" revolves around chicks and trying to be tough.
The chicks part as for this situation is just another aspect , being from Bk this beef sh*t ainít bout no bi*ches at all itís really about street sh*t and money. The 2 hoods thatís beefin rn, one of which I live in , was cool with each other, both hoods claimed crip , but without getting into further detail on a blog site , sh*t went left and now some dudes turned folk when just a few years ago they were crip
+7   

2 months ago '19        #20
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 3033 3 K  Slaps total: 2686 2 K
 antisocial100 said
Yea he a clown... but like I said before this woo and cho beer ainít start in a rap or two , itís real life sh*t so Iím not surprised he still on his wook timing
n*ggas gonna always be on timing. But Breezy is the last n*gga to be saying anything. That n*gga ratted. He came out when all them n*ggas got indicted.

2 months ago '17        #21
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
Props total: 5013 5 K  Slaps total: 950 950
Love to see this during black history month.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #22
pharoahX 
space
space
Props total: 1900 1 K  Slaps total: 210 210
These aint real beefs, just social media/hip hop clout sh*t.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #23
cankstoochie 
space
space
Props total: 6448 6 K  Slaps total: 2042 2 K
this n*gga aint no better he got beef with the whole new york!

blixkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy folkkkkkkkkkk mattta

2 months ago '07        #24
r.burgundy 
space
space
 antisocial100 said
The chicks part as for this situation is just another aspect , being from Bk this beef sh*t ainít bout no bi*ches at all itís really about street sh*t and money. The 2 hoods thatís beefin rn, one of which I live in , was cool with each other, both hoods claimed crip , but without getting into further detail on a blog site , sh*t went left and now some dudes turned folk when just a few years ago they were crip
Aint no money in these streets. These lil dudes are in for fame and to be a part of something.
All these new crips,gangs etc are literally kids. Even smurda was only 19-20 when he went in.i work in the school system abd deal with these kids everyday and aint none of them out there making money,thats why they all trying to rap
+29   

2 months ago '17        #25
PROV  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 66220 66 K  Slaps total: 14815 14 K
 King2aGod said
Y'all didn't care about each other's peace when y'all were threatening to k*ll each other and shooting at each other
Give us the addy we gon slide
Pull up air it out when we arrive
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-55online now  18
Image(s) inside Bhad Bhabie has completed her transformation to enter the African Amer..
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+103online now  14
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 full movie
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+222online now  10
Well, one of us has covid-19.
418 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+37online now  3
Video inside Fred The GodSon Got The CoronaVirus ! !
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy