Popsmoke luciferians and the spell of his music.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
14 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '18        #1
4157 page views
121 comments

Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 27170 27 K  Slaps total: 9630 9 K
Popsmoke luciferians and the spell of his music.

First off I want to say r.i.p. to the young brother and I'll never speak I'll on the dead.

Now let's get to business. We are not gonna do the whole " oh he was a good kid just starting college" bullsh*t. Popsmoke was apart of a bigger agenda.

If you listen to popsmokes music his music was a spell. His voice was demonic. Here's the ugly truth popsmoke music caused young black youth to k*ll one another. All of his songs carry a demonic frequency with it if u listnen carefully. Now listnen to his records hundreds of times now the spell is casted. Popsmoke brought negative energy on himself unfortunately.

Coming from the 90s where gangster didnt take pictures in this new era what the young slang rapper did was stupid .Flashing almost a quarter million dollars in cash and almost a mill in jewelry he didnt knw but he was asking for it. Mix popsmoke music up with a friday night 12pm in the middle of a hole in a wall and u got 2 easy homicides on the 6am news the nxt day. Those spirits are unleashed withing ,sh*ts is not a game. The tounge is mighty powerful. This is not a conspiracy thread . His voice served as a baphomet to n*ggas gettin marked. The laws of the universe will always come back to get u if u do wrong. Their is a such thing as karma.

The music industry chose him not the other way around. Ny ain't got no leaders. He was recruited to speak death to the younger generation. We as blacks have to come to a realization that this new rap music is just not good to listnen to. Let's not talk about scarface or gta or "it's just entertainment" real lives or being lost

Remember words are spells..

+43   

best
worst
121 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #2
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
Props total: 55065 55 K  Slaps total: 38236 38 K
+9   

1 month ago '19        #3
Luka Doncic 
space
space
Props total: 7064 7 K  Slaps total: 1581 1 K
+3   

1 month ago '18        #4
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
space
I would like to edit. I dont think he got k*lled as a robbery. A broad in that crib either lined him up and left something unlocked or homie he took whip for put money on his head and laid some gang members some measeley bread.
+7   

1 month ago '13        #5
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 12277 12 K  Slaps total: 2441 2 K
First off facts

But Boxden and society for the most part likes ignorance, so most dont wanna hear it, you know by who slaps.

The agenda is against truth and righteous. I would much rather side with powerful words against it

Your enemies will come for you, if they do let it be for truth and righteous

You have my respect and support on this, you gotta move and speak with righteous and be the energy you want

Last edited by Mr K; 02-20-2020 at 10:58 AM..
+28   

1 month ago '15        #6
SmokinBigDope 
space
space
Props total: 2651 2 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 Oswaldgatesjr said
First off I want to say r.i.p. to the young brother and I'll never speak I'll on the dead.

Now let's get to business. We are not gonna do the whole " oh he was a good kid just starting college" bullsh*t. Popsmoke was apart of a bigger agenda.

If you listen to popsmokes music his music was a spell. His voice was demonic. Here's the ugly truth popsmoke music caused young black youth to k*ll one another. All of his songs carry a demonic frequency with it if u listnen carefully. Now listnen to his records hundreds of times now the spell is casted. Popsmoke brought negative energy on himself unfortunately.

Coming from the 90s where gangster didnt take pictures in this new era what the young slang rapper did was stupid .Flashing almost a quarter million dollars in cash and almost a mill in jewelry he didnt knw but he was asking for it. Mix popsmoke music up with a friday night 12pm in the middle of a hole in a wall and u got 2 easy homicides on the 6am news the nxt day. Those spirits are unleashed withing ,sh*ts is not a game. The tounge is mighty powerful. This is not a conspiracy thread . His voice served as a baphomet to n*ggas gettin marked. The laws of the universe will always come back to get u if u do wrong. Their is a such thing as karma.

The music industry chose him not the other way around. Ny ain't got no leaders. He was recruited to speak death to the younger generation. We as blacks have to come to a realization that this new rap music is just not good to listnen to. Let's not talk about scarface or gta or "it's just entertainment" real lives or being lost

Lmao. So the music industry which is ran by white folk are casting demon spells to keep us in bondage.

Last I checked those same white people tought us Christianity with that same purpose in mind. So which is it???

1 month ago '19        #7
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 3024 3 K  Slaps total: 2684 2 K
I'ma keep it even more a buck. He wasn't more demonic than anybody else talkin about the same sh*t. His energy was just different. He gave me good energy when I seen dude. Ya n*ggas gotta understand, n*ggas is human. So yeah a n*gga might sound like the devil but the n*gga is a person like you and me so...

But I do agree that he was used for the agenda just like every other rapper, and every other artist and person in this world. We are all used to further the agenda. You can be out the way making money legally somewhere but just remember who you working for and it's not yourself. Ain't nobody on earth truly independent. Who do n*ggas rely on to get money at the end of the day? I don't know any n*gga who print money so do the math.. n*ggas gotta wake up and do something about this sh*t like how they be doin to opps at the end of the day. Might sound corny but it's true.

Last edited by beamjawn; 02-20-2020 at 11:05 AM..
+17   

1 month ago '18        #8
greyhova 
space
space
space
Props total: 642 642  Slaps total: 32 32
u didnt have to call the voice he was born with demonic.. he just had a naturally deep voice
+27   

1 month ago '18        #9
space
space
space
 SmokinBigDope said
Lmao. So the music industry which is ran by white folk are casting demon spells to keep us in bondage.

Last I checked those same white people tought us Christianity with that same purpose in mind. So which is it???

Music is satan instrument of choice period. Dnt matter which way it is. Grow up young brotha.
+11   

1 month ago '18        #10
space
space
space
 beamjawn said
I'ma keep it even more a buck. He wasn't more demonic than anybody else talkin about the same sh*t. His energy was just different. He gave me good energy when I seen dude. Ya n*ggas gotta understand, n*ggas is human. So yeah a n*gga might sound like the devil but the n*gga is a person like you and me so...
The way his voice was used over the instrumental was demonic . It was an attention grabber very strong (pause)

1 month ago '19        #11
space
space
 SmokinBigDope said

I feel Christianity was formed to keep bi*ches in check lol idk I feel like the whole story about Adam and Eve was to scare bi*ches into submission and then over the years built into this sh*t we living in where men are f*ghting other men and dying for pu**y pretty much.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #12
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
The way his voice was used over the instrumental was demonic . It was an attention grabber very strong (pause)
I mean yea.. Of course. But that's his voice. They didn't do nothing to it. That's just him. They used him as a vehicle for the agenda like you saying. But there's n*ggas out there that's really demons that don't sound like him. Keep that in mind.

1 month ago '15        #13
Youngjordan18 
space
space
space
Props total: 331 331  Slaps total: 68 68
I dont understand how people can say sh*t like this, i listen to his music but im not from the streets or ever think of doing anything negative from listening to his music, sounds like a reach or it affects dudes who already are lost.
+10   

1 month ago '04        #14
slimboyballer 
space
space
space
Props total: 13391 13 K  Slaps total: 3051 3 K
what about all the white hardcore rock music?
+17   

1 month ago '19        #15
Laron Burgundy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
space
Props total: 4518 4 K  Slaps total: 1375 1 K
 Youngjordan18 said
I dont understand how people can say sh*t like this, i listen to his music but im not from the streets or ever think of doing anything negative from listening to his music, sounds like a reach or it affects dudes who already are lost.
Some people move off logic, some people move off emotions. You move off logic so you're not affected. But to people who move off emotions Pop Smoke's music definitely could steer them the wrong way. I move off logic too so I loved it but I see how drill music/trap music could ruin a young kid who moves off emotions and has no guidance at home
+20   

1 month ago '15        #16
Youngjordan18 
space
space
space
Props total: 331 331  Slaps total: 68 68
 Laron Burgundy said
Some people move off logic, some people move off emotions. You move off logic so you're not affected. But to people who move off emotions Pop Smoke's music definitely could steer them the wrong way. I move off logic too so I loved it but I see how drill music/trap music could ruin a young kid who moves off emotions and has no guidance at home
That makes sense, I could understand why from that point of view
+6   

1 month ago '14        #17
baskeeyacht 
space
space
Props total: 24469 24 K  Slaps total: 4175 4 K
No wonder i fu*ked with dudes music

But there is some truth here but i would take it even further in that the world itself is being not so secretly wielded as a weapon indulging in a luciferian agenda

1 month ago '13        #18
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 12277 12 K  Slaps total: 2441 2 K
 SmokinBigDope said

So white people created Christianity and made God black for thousands of years and forgot and made him white a few centuries ago?

Last edited by Mr K; 02-20-2020 at 12:57 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '07        #19
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
Props total: 726 726  Slaps total: 100 100
My n*gga Oswald just dropped too much truth juice. RIP to Pop though, it’s a shame what Gods world became
+1   

1 month ago '15        #20
SmokinBigDope 
space
space
Props total: 2651 2 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Music is satan instrument of choice period. Dnt matter which way it is. Grow up young brotha.
Source?

+3   

1 month ago '10        #21
ReelCeasar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6605 6 K  Slaps total: 1473 1 K
 Laron Burgundy said
This. I feel the same way
+2   

1 month ago '18        #22
space
space
space
 SmokinBigDope said
Source?

k*ll yourself first and then u will see

1 month ago '05        #23
tokinjohn 
space
space
Props total: 98390 98 K  Slaps total: 12786 12 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said

You watch Hassan Campbell!
+1   

1 month ago '17        #24
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 2986 2 K  Slaps total: 270 270
 Oswaldgatesjr said

In the 90s there wasnít camera phones or instagrams or facebooks, I think thatís why they didnít take pictures like that
+3   

1 month ago '15        #25
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 14382 14 K  Slaps total: 3852 3 K
:

Now someone has to breakdown and rearrange the date he died 02/19/2020 and show how creepy it is. #IfYouKnowYouKnow

Last edited by Still Numskull; 02-20-2020 at 03:59 PM..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside Apr 1 - Man Who Tried To Kill An Asian American Family Over Corona Cl..
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-16online now  38
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
143 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  27
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
50 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  10
HBO Will Stream 500 Hours of Free Programming
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy