President of Kenya ain't wit the sh-ts

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
163 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '16        #1
5840 page views
116 comments

echo12bravo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 237 237  Slaps total: 19 19
President of Kenya ain't wit the sh-ts

In a world where common sense ain't so common, it's refreshing to have articulate people like this president. Kenya has problems like food and water shortages, not to mention an insane poverty rate, but this wench of a reporter chooses to focus on making gay rights her focal point in this interview.

There is a definite media agenda to push homos*xuality in black communities in America and Africa. This is western propaganda, and I'm glad this president gave an honest and reasonable answer to this nonsense.

I got nothing against homos*xuals, but I do have something against using the media to force homos*xual ideals unto populations at large

CNN has an agenda folks!
+156   

best
worst
116 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 4211 4 K  Slaps total: 408 408
exactly
+21   

1 month ago '17        #3
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 23943 23 K  Slaps total: 2746 2 K
this is from 2 years ago
+6   

1 month ago '17        #4
Cant Read Sh1t 
space
space
Props total: 18844 18 K  Slaps total: 1869 1 K
"u're gonna get yourself in trouble"

dumb bi*ch u talking to the president of that country and he's speaking on behalf of his people who's he gonna get in trouble with? a bunch of white americans on twitter?
+245   

1 month ago '19        #5
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4587 4 K  Slaps total: 924 924
 Cant Read Sh1t said
who's he gonna get in trouble with? a bunch of white americans on twitter?
so fkn true.
+35   

1 month ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 22029 22 K  Slaps total: 2352 2 K
What he say

1 month ago '06        #7
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 48848 48 K  Slaps total: 3377 3 K

1 month ago '17        #8
screwplus 
space
space
Props total: 962 962  Slaps total: 245 245

Ain the best time to bring Uhunye into any discussion...he been lamming out with the corrupt elite,smoking up a lil bit too much. Wants to finish his term thats it
+6   

1 month ago '20        #9
YoungLito  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6646 6 K  Slaps total: 812 812
I wanna see her talk that bold sh*t to them people in china. People always try to scare black folks into bowing down.
+75   

1 month ago '07        #10
JohnDoe 
space
space
Props total: 9231 9 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K
 Cant Read Sh1t said
"u're gonna get yourself in trouble"

dumb bi*ch u talking to the president of that country and he's speaking on behalf of his people who's he gonna get in trouble with? a bunch of white americans on twitter?

1 month ago '17        #11
screwplus 
space
space

Like they gone cut the king pin and most stable country of the east and sub sahara africa off. Bruh their levels to this sh*t.. stats mean sh*t to Kenyans. All that donations and china is the one building every infrastructure ,Obama was mad about it when his in office cuz of this. Kenyans only want the best, and their leaders always ready to eat and catch pleas.So drop your stupid idea that they play with numbers.
+18   

1 month ago '07        #12
JohnDoe 
space
space
Props total: 9231 9 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K
 screwplus said

Like they gone cut the king pin and most stable country of the east and sub sahara africa off. Bruh their levels to this sh*t.. stats mean sh*t to Kenyans. All that donations and china is the one building every infrastructure ,Obama was mad about it when his in office cuz of this. Kenyans only want the best, and their leaders always ready to eat and catch pleas.So drop your stupid idea that they play with numbers.
You think the country coming with their hands out for donations have the leverage? Ill admit are the f*gs the issue they'd want to push for Kenya to change on, I don't think so.

1 month ago '17        #13
screwplus 
space
space
 YoungLito said
I wanna see her talk that bold sh*t to them people in china. People always try to scare black folks into bowing down.
Kenyans dont back down....they start clowning the more you push them. Their politics is all out sh*t talking.

He then became Governor

Bruh kenyans don give a damn on other peoples once they good with their set
+10   

1 month ago '05        #14
precys 
space
space
Props total: 13774 13 K  Slaps total: 1535 1 K
This dumb bi*ch really wasn't getting it

EDIT:

Ya'll do the fu*king most, all these graphs and sh*t. What ya'll arguing about now that needs graphs for something that happened 2 years ago? No one ever comes here to just have fun anymore. fu*king graphs and still be wrong!

Last edited by precys; 02-20-2020 at 12:47 AM..
+24   

1 month ago '17        #15
screwplus 
space
space
 JohnDoe said
You think the country coming with their hands out for donations have the leverage? Ill admit are the f*gs the issue they'd want to push for Kenya to change on, I don't think so.
You serious.....have you ever heard of kenya changing their stance...Yo my roots from their...those guys know very well the corruption these 'donations' are about. Tryna stop the money is making some people mad...like i said almost all of sub sahara africa passes through their port. They are the most corrupt and thus most understanding as long as they get their cut
You living that lie ...truth is ...they ain scared but ain out it for war though...they just ain scared.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #16
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17789 17 K  Slaps total: 1962 1 K
We haven't figured out how to not mistreat people based on color. Why would you want to then add who someone is fu*king to the equation? I worked with some white guys and they was so obsessed with who is gay and gay rights and race. That sh*t was infiltrating their families and they couldn't stop it.
+10   

1 month ago '15        #17
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 14374 14 K  Slaps total: 3851 3 K
 echo12bravo said

In a world where common sense ain't so common, it's refreshing to have articulate people like this president. Kenya has problems like food and water shortages, not to mention an insane poverty rate, but this wench of a reporter chooses to focus on making gay rights her focal point in this interview.

There is a definite media agenda to push homos*xuality in black communities in America and Africa. This is western propaganda, and I'm glad this president gave an honest and reasonable answer to this nonsense.

I got nothing against homos*xuals, but I do have something against using the media to force homos*xual ideals unto populations at large

CNN has an agenda folks!

Just now realizing CNN has an agenda?

And the lbgqt+ agenda is being pushed on everyone, it's not like they are solely targeting targeting blacks

Identity politics are being pushed heavily on everyone by the left..

I mean fu*k Elizabeth Warren said shes going to let a 9yo "trans kid" pick her education secretary if shes elected.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #18
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 34312 34 K  Slaps total: 2833 2 K
This bi*ch married to a zionist Jew. Nuff said about why she’s pushing this agenda. Tell her to go ask China, Russia or Iran why they ban homos*xuality.
+14   

1 month ago '17        #19
Iduzdis 
space
space
space
Props total: 5012 5 K  Slaps total: 950 950
And obviously they give two fu*ks.

Good for them not being bought with “aid”
+1   

1 month ago '08        #20
litdes 
space
space
space
Props total: 3851 3 K  Slaps total: 302 302
 precys said
This dumb bi*ch really wasn't getting it

EDIT:

Ya'll do the fu*king most, all these graphs and sh*t. What ya'll arguing about now that needs graphs for something that happened 2 years ago? No one ever comes here to just have fun anymore. fu*king graphs and still be wrong!

Bro I remember when all i used to do was come to bx download music and pr0n read the comments and clown on but those days are far behind us my brotha
+13   

1 month ago '16        #21
space
space
Props total: 25737 25 K  Slaps total: 3178 3 K
 JohnDoe said
You think that 900 million is doing much?

The fu*ked up political class and crooked civil servants are eating off that. Otherwise it's not doing a damn thing.

Those loans keep politicians and civil servants in new Toyota Land Cruisers, keep them well dressed, ensure that these politicians (and friends of politicians) can afford to send their children to school and university abroad and keep their foreign bank accounts fat.

Last edited by 00010111; 02-20-2020 at 07:30 AM..
+11   

1 month ago '18        #22
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 4540 4 K  Slaps total: 249 249
NO GAY ISH
+11   

1 month ago '06        #23
LakerFan 
space
space
Props total: 848 848  Slaps total: 253 253
Christiane Amanpour is an excellent journalist and deserves respect for all of her hard work over the past few decades. she has contributed far more to justice and truth than any of us on Boxden.

1 month ago '16        #24
Negusis 
space
space
space
Props total: 15667 15 K  Slaps total: 2274 2 K
Respect him for speaking the truth.

He basically said Kenyans ain't worried about it, so neither am I.

His country has serious sh*t to deal with and she wanna harp on dudes wanting to suck on other d*cks freely lol.

The only time white and Asian people support black people is when they're doing something destructive to black people.

Last edited by Negusis; 02-20-2020 at 07:49 AM.. Reason: Edit
+29   

1 month ago '05        #25
Tonero 
space
space
Props total: 7047 7 K  Slaps total: 2060 2 K
Putin said the same thing, no fu*ks. We aren't a western continent
+13   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  58
Video inside Kooda B Goes On Ig Live After Being Released From Prison
32 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Apr 1 - The US is losing its world superpower status - failure -Covid-19
47 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+38online now  18
Kendrick Perkins Has Credit Card Declined After Kids Spend 16k On Fortnite
116 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside 50 Cent Exposes That Jim Jones Is A Confidential Informant After 6ix9in..
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy