Pop Smoke reaped what he sowed and more death and chaos will come to this wicked culture!

most viewed right now
51 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '15        #1
13159 page views
270 comments

chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6551 6 K  Slaps total: 1547 1 K
Pop Smoke reaped what he sowed and more death and chaos will come to this wicked culture!

I KNEW something horrible was going to happen to him. That video of him and his goons damn near stomping the life out of that man who smacked him when they were kids made me think that he wasn't moving right and the laws of karma is in effect. Ok, so you got violated on camera as a shorty. You still went home unscathed so you caught him slipping and then you knocked him down and maybe you get a few more licks in but you got even. But they damn near k*lled that man and kept jumping on him and beating on him.

He had death on the tongue in his music and rapped about k*lling people, he was inviting death by taunting rival gang members so what the hell you expect to happen? The devil has his foot around the necks of young black men. All these n*ggas rap about is s*x, money and murder. All we listen to is s*x, money and murder. All the music that sells is mostly about s*x, money and murder. So, I value all human life but we don't know what else this young man was involved in so save the shock and horror because karma is real. You know it was something deep because he got murdered in cold blood, they popped him and smoked him and didn't even leave him alive and humiliated.

I'm not saying there can't be darkness but I'm going to be honest for those of you under 30 you will just say this paragraph is too long or I'm not reading this but as someone who used to consider myself a b-boy there's not much light in the rap industry or in the culture of hip hop anymore. Many of these young artists have a nefarious spirit and aura surrounding them. It's more darkness and wickedness. So I don't wanna hear all this RIP bullsh*t coming from this site because ya'll loved the fu*kery that he was on because it entertained you but it was his real-life that was being exploited. These young brothers are dying left and right or being shackled in this dirty game. Rap is the new crack cocaine!

Last edited by chiladin708; 02-19-2020 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: mistake
+372   

best
worst
270 comments

2 months ago '10        #2
SnowFleury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 18649 18 K  Slaps total: 4594 4 K
Didn't read, just came in to slap f*g**t

Edit: keep slapping, you're all on your high horse with this bullsh*t, you'll be right back to the music next week. Idgaf

Last edited by SnowFleury; 02-20-2020 at 10:39 AM..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #3
zone3cp 
space
space
Props total: 54153 54 K  Slaps total: 5939 5 K
You sound like that old lady on the block who feed all the stray cats.

2 months ago '15        #4
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
 SnowFleury said
Didn't read, just came in to slap f*g**t
To be honest, what you said only moved me to reply to tell you that I really don't care.

2 months ago '18        #5
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 27387 27 K  Slaps total: 9679 9 K
They not gonna wanna hear this. The tounge is powerful. I personally think all gangbangers are coons I said it once and I'm a say it again. fu*k jeff forte fu*k tooky fu*k og mac, and fu*k larry hoover. These guys set blacks back by centuries and none of these so called gangs stand up for blacks. Just ride on each other.
+218   

2 months ago '19        #6
Goop Hair It Is 
space
space
space
Props total: 13368 13 K  Slaps total: 3774 3 K
They will tell you it's just entertainment but let a white rapper make music like pop smoke and he's a culture vulture

+64   

2 months ago '15        #7
space
space
 zone3cp said
Bro, listen you don't know me and I don't know you so I'm just telling you I don't care about slaps or people not agreeing with me or saying retarded sh*t to me online. I expect it. Those who understand where I'm coming from is who I made the point for. If nobody likes it then oh well this generation mostly is lost anyway. Peace.
+138   

2 months ago '06        #8
Lil Wayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 26793 26 K  Slaps total: 11194 11 K
 chiladin708 said
Bro, listen you don't know me and I don't know you so I'm just telling you I don't care about slaps or people not agreeing with me or saying retarded sh*t to me online. I expect it. Those who understand where I'm coming from is who I made the point for. If nobody likes it then oh well this generation mostly is lost anyway. Peace.
Stfu. Nobody cares about your opinions

2 months ago '15        #9
space
space
 Oswaldgatesjr said
They not gonna wanna hear this. The tounge is powerful. I personally think all gangbangers are coons I said it once and I'm a say it again. fu*k jeff forte fu*k tooky fu*k og mac, and fu*k larry hoover. These guys set blacks back by centuries and none of these so called gangs stand up for blacks. Just ride on each other.
You get it. I grew up in Chicaog as a kid and I remember all these washed up gang bangers in 2000's would ALWAYS say back in their time it was more structure and more law. I'm like MF'er Chicago was averaging 900 bodies in the early 90's and the same in the 80's and 70's. There was never any real structure more than it was death and chaos for the majority of Black and Latino residents. Pop Smoke was a proud Crip, the Crips probably have brought more death and destruction to Black America internally than any other street criminal organization. Gang banging isn't a lifestyle it's a deathstyle and when you invite that energy around you something negative is bound to happen. Look at Nipsey Hussle. As positive as he could be and as great as some of the things he was doing he was still BIg Crippin. He didn't have to be putting in work to invoke that nefarious energy to him.
+104   

2 months ago '15        #10
space
space
 Lil Wayne said
Stfu. Nobody cares about your opinions

Obviously you do because you took time out of your day to come on here to give me your opinion about mine! What an idiot and I'm not replying to you or going back and forth with you cus' you can't fu*k up my day online! LOL
+52   

2 months ago '19        #11
Brutus Beefcake  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 6114 6 K  Slaps total: 7347 7 K
 zone3cp said
You ugly af
+1   

2 months ago '13        #12
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 34022 34 K  Slaps total: 7159 7 K
+2   

2 months ago '09        #13
RaIVIpAG3x 
space
space
Props total: 3575 3 K  Slaps total: 1215 1 K
Real sh*t said op , good sh*t
+34   

2 months ago '06        #14
Lil Wayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 26793 26 K  Slaps total: 11194 11 K
 chiladin708 said
you can't fu*k up my day online! LOL

2 months ago '14        #15
2 cent 
space
space
Props total: 2139 2 K  Slaps total: 345 345
Suck your own d*ck

2 months ago '20        #16
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 4544 4 K  Slaps total: 454 454
 Goop Hair It Is said
They will tell you it's just entertainment but let a white rapper make music like pop smoke and he's a culture vulture

2 months ago '14        #17
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
space
space
Props total: 171052 171 K  Slaps total: 21660 21 K

All these n*ggas rap about is s*x, money and murder. All we listen to is s*x, money and murder. All the music that sells is mostly about s*x, money and murder.

OP you not lying
+89   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #18
zone3cp 
space
space
Props total: 54153 54 K  Slaps total: 5939 5 K
 Brutus Beefcake said
You ugly af
f*ggio ur wife didn't think so.
+12   

2 months ago '16        #19
GR33ZY 
space
space
space
Props total: 537 537  Slaps total: 29 29
I agree. You live by the gun you gon die by that bi*ch. I’m listening to dudes music right now and it’s sounds like some dark,death around the corner type sh*t. Most of that n*ggas beats sounds like a soundtrack to a n*gga running for his life. Another example of how the universe will give you back exactly what you put out. Lil n*gga was only 20. Couldn’t even go in the store and buy some ‘gnac legally and he already dead. Is this really what it’s about? Ima smoke one for him when I get off.
+55   

2 months ago '15        #20
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 40028 40 K  Slaps total: 5903 5 K
 zone3cp said

+1   

2 months ago '14        #21
Mvpmania  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 7904 7 K  Slaps total: 2571 2 K
All facts and I hope this thread does numbers.

Our community is getting cleansed
+31   

2 months ago '04        #22
PrisonRules 
space
space
Props total: 13122 13 K  Slaps total: 4249 4 K
Funny he released it when his album was coming out.

How the song go, n*ggas outside.
+7   

2 months ago '17        #23
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 49733 49 K  Slaps total: 22027 22 K

2 months ago '16        #24
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
Props total: 4547 4 K  Slaps total: 1205 1 K
No such thing as karma.

2 months ago '18        #25
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 7393 7 K  Slaps total: 870 870
 Oswaldgatesjr said
goons are the new coons if you ask me. They just replaced the first letter.
+32   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  42
Video inside No Neck Ed Finally Gets It In With His 90 Day Fiance!
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+226online now  32
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+38online now  21
Lil Baby Lookin Geeked Out Ready to Blast At Opps
178 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-29online now  7
Video inside Xbox fans heated at the new PS5 Design