The NBA Must Truly Be A MF'er, 'Cause This Was Kendrick Perkins Resume Before The NBA

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '19        #1
5637 page views
102 comments

SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 12491 12 K  Slaps total: 10308 10 K
The NBA Must Truly Be A MF'er, 'Cause This Was Kendrick Perkins Resume Before The NBA

Perkins was born in Nederland, Texas[1] and graduated from Clifton J. Ozen High School in Beaumont, Texas, in 2003. He led Ozen High to four consecutive district championships and one state championship during his high school career. Averaging 27.5 points, 16.4 rebounds and 7.8 blocked shots a game as a senior, he led Ozen to a 33–1 record, with the only loss being a 66–54 setback to Fort Worth Dunbar in the state 4A championship game. After his senior season in 2003, Perkins was selected to the McDonald's All-American Game.

Considered a five-star recruit by Rivals.com, Perkins was listed as the No. 3 center and the No. 6 player in the nation in 2003.[2] He had originally committed to Memphis, but opted instead to make the jump to the NBA straight out of high school.

------------

Texas HS hoops must've been super trash back then. Who the fu*k let that n*gga dominate like that???
+18   

best
worst
102 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25203 25 K  Slaps total: 4330 4 K
OP be singing this to his kyrie posters

+33   

1 month ago '10        #3
Blkboipurp 
space
space
Props total: 20108 20 K  Slaps total: 1695 1 K
 Lite said

+4   

1 month ago '05        #4
olx9o 
space
space
Props total: 11467 11 K  Slaps total: 1553 1 K
Most players in the NBA were once a hometown hero, destined for greatness.

The NBA is a collection of all these great players & it is the NBA stage which separates the elite from the great ones.

Yes, LiAngelo Ball will bust 99% of Boxdens a*s in ball
+151   

1 month ago '19        #5
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
 Lite said

I bet you sing to those old Celtics championship team photos, and cut out the two black players they had.

1 month ago '07        #6
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 26980 26 K  Slaps total: 2644 2 K
Kyrie's d*ck must truly be a MF'er.

I, SuperPawgHunter, Regretfully Withdraw My Membership From the Kyrie Irving fandom

Cause he is clearly d*ck-matized and cant stop rushing to Kyrie's defense even after giving up his supposed Kyrie fandom
+15   

1 month ago '06        #7
tdc320 
space
space
Props total: 3144 3 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 SuperPawgHunter said
Perkins was born in Nederland, Texas[1] and graduated from Clifton J. Ozen High School in Beaumont, Texas, in 2003. He led Ozen High to four consecutive district championships and one state championship during his high school career. Averaging 27.5 points, 16.4 rebounds and 7.8 blocked shots a game as a senior, he led Ozen to a 33Ė1 record, with the only loss being a 66Ė54 setback to Fort Worth Dunbar in the state 4A championship game. After his senior season in 2003, Perkins was selected to the McDonald's All-American Game.

Considered a five-star recruit by Rivals.com, Perkins was listed as the No. 3 center and the No. 6 player in the nation in 2003.[2] He had originally committed to Memphis, but opted instead to make the jump to the NBA straight out of high school.

------------

Texas HS hoops must've been super trash back then. Who the fu*k let that n*gga dominate like that???
In Perks defense... He never developed because he was in situation where the team need him to be the best Defensive center he could be.

And it ain't as easy as some of y'all think it is. Go to NBAdraft.net and look at all the centers & power forwards drafted since 2001 that didn't make past their rookie contract.
+31   

1 month ago '19        #8
space
space
 olx9o said

The NBA is a collection of all these great players & it is the NBA stage which separates the elite from the great ones.

Family, I know there are levels to everything, but Perkins had no discernible basketball talent. Like, he was a big, aggressive body - but ... that's it.

So how he became a McDonald's All-American, and a five star recruit is completely beyond me.

I mean, people say Dwight Howard had limited offensive ability, but he managed to get buckets at a far higher clip that Perkins.

1 month ago '19        #9
space
space
 tdc320 said
In Perks defense... He never developed because he was in situation where the team need him to be the best Defensive center he could be.

And it ain't as easy as some of y'all think it is. Go to NBAdraft.net and look at all the centers & power forwards drafted since 2001 that didn't make past their rookie contract.
I feel you, man.

Sometimes it can just be difficult to understand how someone would be so great at one point in their career, and so trash at another.

Dude was a McDonald's All-American. Can you honestly imagine Perk being an offensive force, even on the high school level???

I'm sure he was playing elite HS ball, and he had to ball the fu*k out at the major summer camps to get ranked as highly as he did.

1 month ago '19        #10
space
space
 Rico23 said
Kyrie's d*ck must truly be a MF'er.

I, SuperPawgHunter, Regretfully Withdraw My Membership From the Kyrie Irving fandom

Cause he is clearly d*ck-matized and cant stop rushing to Kyrie's defense even after giving up his supposed Kyrie fandom
I'm not seeing how you n*ggas can consider yourself better than me when you celebrate any failure, shortcoming, or injury of Kyrie.

Like, someone post a negative Kyrie thread, and ya'll come running to that motherfu*ker like someone giving out free money.

Being an enthusiastic hater ain't better than being an enthusiastic fan.

1 month ago '09        #11
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 27795 27 K  Slaps total: 8679 8 K
Damn, even Perk made multiple state championship game appearances and Chris Paul couldn't even get to the state tournament.

1 month ago '15        #12
bostonsteel7 
space
space
Props total: 944 944  Slaps total: 65 65
 Lite said

+2   

1 month ago '09        #13
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 77884 77 K  Slaps total: 18538 18 K
Perk got this n*gga stressed
+14   

1 month ago '19        #14
space
space
 That Guy Fly said
Damn, even Perk made multiple state championship game appearances and Chris Paul couldn't even get to the state tournament.
How good was CP in HS?

1 month ago '09        #15
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 27795 27 K  Slaps total: 8679 8 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
How good was CP in HS?
Pretty good.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #16
Tetsuo 
space
space
Props total: 4823 4 K  Slaps total: 528 528
 olx9o said

The Great Hoopers of Boxden refuse to understand this.

The worst player in the NBA would wax BX best player in a game of 21. That person would be lucky if he scored a point. Talent from semi-pro to pro is such a huge leap but for some reason when it comes to basketball people fail to realize that.
+22   

1 month ago '09        #17
GREAT1NE 
space
space
Props total: 4323 4 K  Slaps total: 564 564
Not a lot of 6’10 240lb kids in HS lol. The Wrestler the Big Show was a 30 & 20 guy is HS too
+15   

1 month ago '16        #18
HoodrichMike 
space
space
Props total: 3517 3 K  Slaps total: 816 816
You gotta figure there’s less than 500 active players in the nba. If you do the math and break it down equally that’s around the best 9 players from every state. Majority of high schools top player wouldn’t even make the g league cut.
+11   

1 month ago '09        #19
ahmadou1 
space
space
Props total: 40413 40 K  Slaps total: 3648 3 K
People don’t understand how nice nba n*ggas really are.
+25   

1 month ago '19        #20
space
space
 That Guy Fly said
Pretty good.
His team must've been trash.

CP, imo, should be considered a top 20 player all-time, but injuries robbed him off the opportunity to make as big of a mark as he likely could've.

If he can do what he's done on the NBA, then I can't imagine him not being able to trash some HS n*ggas, unless he didn't play with any elite talent.

1 month ago '14        #21
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 7987 7 K  Slaps total: 2995 2 K
Dude, you have to be top like .5% to have a career that lasts 5+ years in the NBA. Most of these dudes are disgusting at ball even if they suck in the league. Also like someone mentioned, development is the most underrated aspect of why players become great. I doubt Kawhi becomes this great if he were drafted in a scrub system
+13   

1 month ago '17        #22
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 25203 25 K  Slaps total: 4330 4 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
I bet you sing to those old Celtics championship team photos, and cut out the two black players they had.
When in doubt turn to racism

Ps.. the celtics were the 1st team in the league to open the door up for black athletes... if it weren't for them there'd possibly be no kyrie today

+3   

1 month ago '14        #23
Gotti Pippen 
space
space
Props total: 28637 28 K  Slaps total: 1116 1 K
What 16 year old is taking a charge from Perk?
8 blocks a game is crazy
+3   

1 month ago '19        #24
space
space
 Lite said
When in doubt turn to racism

Ps.. the celtics were the 1st team in the league to open the door up for black athletes... if it weren't for them there'd possibly be no kyrie today

I said you cut the black players out.

Get your David Duke panties out of a bunch.

1 month ago '09        #25
2nd2none 
space
space
Props total: 3980 3 K  Slaps total: 679 679
No hs kid is gonna shut down a perk drop step dudes to fu*king strong
+6   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside Apr 1 - Man Who Tried To Kill An Asian American Family Over Corona Cl..
48 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
48 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-17online now  28
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
138 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+22online now  18
HBO Will Stream 500 Hours of Free Programming