Cute Asian girl randomly cold approaches men

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '18        #1
8110 page views
166 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
space
Props total: 36330 36 K  Slaps total: 9073 9 K
Cute Asian girl randomly cold approaches men

Yet with all the “women empowerment” BS, most women still wouldn’t do this outside the construct of a “social experiment” image
+19   

best
worst
166 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
APhiA 
space
space
space
Props total: 798 798  Slaps total: 65 65
When I was in Norway; sh*t was complete opposite.

Norwegian men so pu**y and distant that the women approach the men there.

I’ve always been handsome, but that sh*t had me feeling like a God. Bad a*s white hoes kept sliding me their number or just straight up telling me they wanted to go home.

Literally feeling on my stick and telling me they wanted to ride it, no joke!!!! 3 broads did this in my span of 9 days.

We Kings really need to get out of Amerikkka
+163   

2 months ago '06        #3
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 17776 17 K  Slaps total: 1831 1 K
 APhiA said

I’ve always been handsome, but that sh*t had me feeling like a God. Bad a*s white hoes kept sliding me their number or just straight up telling me they wanted to go home.

Literally feeling on my stick and telling me they wanted to ride it, no joke!!!! 3 broads did this in my span of 9 days.

You don't realize how much certain places have that conservative group think mentality. I'm not from the US but I seen this first hand. Being in an area where there is a lot of black people you can get lumped in, even if you stand out some people still won't fw you because their group wouldn't understand.

Aside from that when you're in a progressive environment and people got money and there isn't a lack of resources you see the flow gates open up. Right now I'm being patient but met a few nice bitties through ride shares and just walking downtown in a small town in British Columbia.

They actually appreciate nuances and people are well versed in whatever hobbies they have, so if you have one you partake in they are eager to hear and see you enjoy it also.

So if you have a modicum of self love and you love authentic connections you can build with any woman that is just as open or even more so than yourself.
+41   

2 months ago '06        #4
Qbert 
space
space
 APhiA said

I'm looking up bundles to Norway on Expedia right now.
+92   

2 months ago '17        #5
CJ Schwarz 
space
space
Props total: 30529 30 K  Slaps total: 2240 2 K
 APhiA said

Nah there laws against men out there are serious, like worse than California.
+11   

2 months ago '16        #6
smokealot716 
space
space
space
Props total: 987 987  Slaps total: 152 152
Lara from daily dropout she has a ton of vids doing these kind of videos
+4   

2 months ago '18        #7
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 36330 36 K  Slaps total: 9073 9 K
 smokealot716 said
Lara from daily dropout she has a ton of vids doing these kind of videos
Yeah, honestly a woman that cute doing this sh*t should make you know something is up
+24   

2 months ago '19        #8
tonysancho 
space
space
Props total: 2353 2 K  Slaps total: 91 91
 APhiA said

We Kings really need to get out of
Amerikkka

Wifey is from Australia. 5'11, 36-22-42 four kids later with a 4 pack. Some Whiskey Bravos can't stand it when they see me with her and others be given me the nods. On top of that sisters don't give her any sh@t because she has a onion and they say she has a black girl body.

My military brethren know what I'm talking about with them Euro broads.
1.Sweden
2. Switzerland
3. Germany
4. Middle East
5. Phillipines

All love brothers

Last edited by tonysancho; 02-18-2020 at 06:06 PM..
+61   

2 months ago '20        #9
APhiA 
space
space
space
Props total: 798 798  Slaps total: 65 65
 tonysancho said
Wifey is from Australia. 5'11, 36-22-42 four kids later with a 4 pack. Some Whiskey Bravos can't stand it when they see me with her and others be given me the nods. On top of that sisters don't give her any sh@t because she has a onion and they say she has a black girl body.

1.Sweden
2. Switzerland
3. Germany
4. Middle East
5. Phillipines

All love brothers
+16   

2 months ago '04        #10
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 44705 44 K  Slaps total: 3673 3 K
 Qbert said

+5   

2 months ago '06        #11
t76 
space
space
space
Props total: 465 465  Slaps total: 90 90
 tonysancho said

1.Sweden
2. Switzerland
3. Germany
4. Middle East
5. Phillipines

All love brothers
Word! I agree with the list fam. I remember one time I just got off the plane in Germany. I was waiting for a bus to take me to K-town. Two German chics were staring me down when they walked by. The other was with her boyfriend. I had my share of German. I met this moroccan chic in Qatar. We had a great time together. I also had several Filipina's in the past. My fiancé who I have two kids with is filipina. She has that dark tan complexion. She holds me down for real! I approve this message.
+23   

2 months ago '06        #12
t76 
space
space
space
Props total: 465 465  Slaps total: 90 90
Asian???
+3   

2 months ago '19        #13
Witness102  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
space
Props total: 4368 4 K  Slaps total: 824 824
No condoms for Coronavirus - pass on Asians for now...

2 months ago '15        #14
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31177 31 K  Slaps total: 4831 4 K
Thread is c00ned out, take a chill pill
+20   

2 months ago '15        #15
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 9451 9 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
That’s a cute asian girl? Damn i must be in the wrong Japan lul. I can’t really watch any of these type vids. They pop up for me a lot to i guess because i live in Japan, but just how i grew up half my life in Cali i never felt connected to and especially the ‘OTHER AMERICA’. They make these video a person from here living there or why you shouldn’t go here if you are this or blah blah it’s all too broad and stereotypical. I am a tall a*s mixed weird dude with dreads down my back and i aint really got much more than love or I won’t even say hate but rather envy from places i been. I have been to more countries than US states and felt more comfortable and more excepted than visiting way up north in my home state.

Everyone always asks me how is it being ‘black’ here in Japan or the girls. I honestly never think about such things it rarely comes up unless it’s vids like these or those i talked about making it a thing. I avoid these it makes it weird. I don’t condone the fetishizing of any culture or gender unless it’s out of a place of respect. I understand now so much sh*t is racially and culturally motivated, but you can miss me with all that sh*t unless it’s coming from a real place. If it don’t hit my spirit I don’t go nears it.

As far as dating tho I am 30. Never had a problem pulling chicks. I have used dating from those old call numbers on late night tv with elimidate and the 5th wheel, to party rooms, to bideo game parties, to online dating sites, and i have met good and bad people, but i always fid that sh*t out of boredom, laziness, and curiosity. If you don’t have pulling any type of real bi*ches in real life. Like idunno i can think of how that feels and it seems like it don’t feel good but just skimming thru this vid some of these dudes look mortified a chick spoke to then in the real world, but i bet they can go hop on tinder or some app and be social as a muhg. My point is anything you do,, do it with passion and do it in the light or the dark offline or on.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #16
AROD MONEY 
space
space
Props total: 19546 19 K  Slaps total: 2851 2 K
A thread about yellow fever and white worship
+26   

2 months ago '18        #17
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 27371 27 K  Slaps total: 9676 9 K
 APhiA said

I'm no longer local, my thoughts are global
That's why I seem distant, son, expand ya vision
Even adored by Norwegian woman
Blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm gettin' back with a vengeance

Whip it like they want me all attached to the kitten
And they wonder in these raps if I'm kiddin', huh
+5   

2 months ago '18        #18
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 39021 39 K  Slaps total: 4348 4 K
 Witness102 said
No condoms for Coronavirus - pass on Asians for now...

+2   

2 months ago '10        #19
FrankAndBeans 
space
space
Props total: 10403 10 K  Slaps total: 5651 5 K
 Kodack sixnine said

Yet with all the “women empowerment” BS, most women still wouldn’t do this outside the construct of a “social experiment”
If you want something act like a man and go get it. You getting mad that women dont make the first move, u sound like a bi*ch
+1   

2 months ago '07        #20
TH35 
space
space
Props total: 25545 25 K  Slaps total: 2982 2 K
I would reject her because I would think something is wrong with her.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #21
BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
Props total: 2162 2 K  Slaps total: 576 576
 Qbert said

For 2...I'm going
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
Wavie Crockett 
space
space
Props total: 5342 5 K  Slaps total: 5290 5 K
 AROD MONEY said
A thread about yellow fever and white worship
IS every thread on this site have to be about n*gga worship?

2 months ago '06        #23
Qbert 
space
space
 CALL AGAIN said
That’s a cute asian girl? Damn i must be in the wrong Japan lul. I can’t really watch any of these type vids. They pop up for me a lot to i guess because i live in Japan, but just how i grew up half my life in Cali i never felt connected to and especially the ‘OTHER AMERICA’. They make these video a person from here living there or why you shouldn’t go here if you are this or blah blah it’s all too broad and stereotypical. I am a tall a*s mixed weird dude with dreads down my back and i aint really got much more than love or I won’t even say hate but rather envy from places i been. I have been to more countries than US states and felt more comfortable and more excepted than visiting way up north in my home state.

Everyone always asks me how is it being ‘black’ here in Japan or the girls. I honestly never think about such things it rarely comes up unless it’s vids like these or those i talked about making it a thing. I avoid these it makes it weird. I don’t condone the fetishizing of any culture or gender unless it’s out of a place of respect. I understand now so much sh*t is racially and culturally motivated, but you can miss me with all that sh*t unless it’s coming from a real place. If it don’t hit my spirit I don’t go nears it.

As far as dating tho I am 30. Never had a problem pulling chicks. I have used dating from those old call numbers on late night tv with elimidate and the 5th wheel, to party rooms, to bideo game parties, to online dating sites, and i have met good and bad people, but i always fid that sh*t out of boredom, laziness, and curiosity. If you don’t have pulling any type of real bi*ches in real life. Like idunno i can think of how that feels and it seems like it don’t feel good but just skimming thru this vid some of these dudes look mortified a chick spoke to then in the real world, but i bet they can go hop on tinder or some app and be social as a muhg. My point is anything you do,, do it with passion and do it in the light or the dark offline or on.
Hey this is an insightful post. I mean im I'm Canada but I lived in the most conservative province in the prairies. You don't even realize you're being abused and socialized in a way that isn't conducive to you being anything of value until you go somewhere else and see the reactions and appreciation given towards you.

It's a beautiful thing in fact. We are special in the eyes of many but you'd never know the way we are taught.

It takes a lot to keep your wits about you and not let your previous environment take away your experiences. I remember being at a teen dance and these Asian girls were taking pics with us. Or even in Niagra Falls a family saying they really liked seeing our family and wanted to take a picture of us. They must of been from abroad. It never crossed minds then that we should be on guard and you spend years in a negative environment and you lose ability to see and enjoy nuances. My biggest fear is having a bad day and giving in to every stereotype that one can imagine for me.

It actually makes me happy to be able to connect with people to the point they remember you.

It's hard to not be bitter and angry especially when that's all you knew previously.

At this point in life I just want to express freely and comfortably with confidence knowing I have good intentions and that being my base of good intentions its even better when it is clearly understood without having to spell it out to those you come in contact with.
+7   

2 months ago '19        #24
Airtight 
space
space
Props total: 3406 3 K  Slaps total: 373 373
 APhiA said

Ngl one of the most beautiful women I've ever been with was Norwegian. Kinda feminist on the near militant side but we met and got to talking. All the feminism reversed in the bedroom, talmbout this pu**y belongs to me. I almost broke my d*ck off in that freak. We was doing it on her friend's kitchen table and sh*t.

Never been to Norway but I'd go based off the strength of that harlot

+9   

2 months ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33158 33 K  Slaps total: 6795 6 K
 Qbert said
Mufuka aren’t you white?

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+222online now  24
Well, one of us has covid-19.
419 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-55online now  19
Image(s) inside Bhad Bhabie has completed her transformation to enter the African Amer..
195 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+103online now  15
Video inside Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990 full movie
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+245online now  8
Looool The sh-t people are wearing as DIY masks has me dead yo!
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy