santa monica california piblic library....p0rn filmed there during business hours

most viewed right now
41 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '09        #1
6129 page views
63 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
space
space
Props total: 160297 160 K  Slaps total: 19703 19 K
santa monica california piblic library....p0rn filmed there during business hours

visit this link https://losangeles.cbsloc .. parks-outrage/

A pr0n stunt apparently done to get clicks is provoking outrage after news surfaced that an adult film was shot inside a local public library

The video is more than ten minutes in length and was shot on Santa Monica city streets and then inside the Santa Monica Public Library – Ocean Park Branch.

The video – which shows a woman exposing herself – outside Santa Monica streets and even outside John Muir Elementary, then carrying out s*x acts inside the library

“God forbid, a child walked in the library and walked right in on the middle of it. That’s my biggest concern,” said Janet McLaughlin, a neighbor. “Children don’t need to be exposed to this. If you want to do pr0n, stick to the hotels.”

McLaughlin was so disgusted after another concerned parent sent her a link of the movie, that she took to social media to get the city’s attention.

McLaughlin was so disgusted after another concerned parent sent her a link of the movie, that she took to social media to get the city’s attention.

In the clip, the woman in the video walks into the library, apparently during business hours and shoots the video while talking about not getting caught.

But McLaughlin says city leaders are aware.

In the clip, the woman in the video walks into the library, apparently during business hours and shoots the video while talking about not getting caught.

“They say that it is a misdemeanor and unless they witness it themselves, there is nothing they can do about it,” she said.

The video was uploaded to a pr0n site that pays per click.

The face of the man in the video is never shown. CBS Los Angeles has chosen to not release the identity of the female in the clip, but a search shows that she has appeared in other adult films.

“We have to have laws to stop them from doing things that puts children in harm’s way,” said McLaughlin.

CBS Los Angeles attempted to, but was unable to get ahold of city leaders over the weekend and at the time of publication.

best
worst
63 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
LightAndBlaze 
space
space
Props total: 14414 14 K  Slaps total: 469 469

Come on OP!!

You know the brethren of BX need a video to further "research" this...
+98   

1 month ago '07        #3
Goosie McNeen 
space
space
space
Props total: 9514 9 K  Slaps total: 750 750
 messy marv stan said

A pr0n stunt apparently done to get clicks is provoking outrage after news surfaced that an adult film was shot inside a local public library

The video is more than ten minutes in length and was shot on Santa Monica city streets and then inside the Santa Monica Public Library – Ocean Park Branch.

The video – which shows a woman exposing herself – outside Santa Monica streets and even outside John Muir Elementary, then carrying out s*x acts inside the library

“God forbid, a child walked in the library and walked right in on the middle of it. That’s my biggest concern,” said Janet McLaughlin, a neighbor. “Children don’t need to be exposed to this. If you want to do pr0n, stick to the hotels.”

“They say that it is a misdemeanor and unless they witness it themselves, there is nothing they can do about it,” she said.

The video was uploaded to a pr0n site that pays per click.

The face of the man in the video is never shown. CBS Los Angeles has chosen to not release the identity of the female in the clip, but a search shows that she has appeared in other adult films.

“We have to have laws to stop them from doing things that puts children in harm’s way,” said McLaughlin.

CBS Los Angeles attempted to, but was unable to get ahold of city leaders over the weekend and at the time of publication.
Incomplete thread

Slapped.
+65   

1 month ago '05        #4
Martel 
space
space
Props total: 5540 5 K  Slaps total: 1091 1 K
my kind of filth @tag me when the link drops.
+16   

1 month ago '16        #5
Aztlan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 52027 52 K  Slaps total: 6843 6 K
Was it head or full penetration?
+5   

1 month ago '15        #6
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 85804 85 K  Slaps total: 4538 4 K
No research materials???
+8   

1 month ago '05        #7
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12525 12 K  Slaps total: 4039 4 K
BX Detectives

We need y’all to find somethin
+26   

1 month ago '18        #8
beermoney 
space
space
space
Props total: 235 235  Slaps total: 10 10
I've been wanting to check out some new books lately...

+32   

1 month ago '19        #9
SlapKingv2 
space
space
space
Props total: 50 50  Slaps total: 4 4
Footage or it didnt happen

1 month ago '16        #10
PolygodJr 
space
space
Props total: 10662 10 K  Slaps total: 1716 1 K
A WHOLE fu*kING PAGE AND NO LINK!?!?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!
+121   

1 month ago '13        #11
TheWAVEment 
space
space
Props total: 2555 2 K  Slaps total: 629 629
+1   

1 month ago '16        #12
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 18271 18 K  Slaps total: 3169 3 K
Reading this sh*t give me autism
+11   

1 month ago '18        #13
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 2664 2 K  Slaps total: 1191 1 K

its not really worth sh*t but here it is.

Props are accepted here. OP shame on you.
+91   

1 month ago '20        #14
TopDawg103 
space
space
space
Props total: 314 314  Slaps total: 243 243
So they would rather expose these kids to homos*xuality but don’t want them to see a nekkid a*s women sucking d*ck??? How ironic you have to go to the library to learn about heteros*xual behavior ������
+11   

1 month ago '14        #15
Hoodsta1e11 
space
space
Props total: 6490 6 K  Slaps total: 1053 1 K
They always filming in Santa Monica
I remember me and the homie was on 3rd st promenade and got approached and asked if we were down they took us upstairs of one of the shops it was like some casting couch sh*t pay was $500 straight wanted to see what we was packing they needed some black guys had us filing out paperwork asking if we was nervous to be on camera had the fluffer come over and prepare us
+7   

1 month ago '10        #16
marx1684 
space
space
Props total: 12306 12 K  Slaps total: 1278 1 K
 TopDawg103 said
So they would rather expose these kids to homos*xuality but don’t want them to see a nekkid a*s women sucking d*ck??? How ironic you have to go to the library to learn about heteros*xual behavior ������
I hear you my man. I really do. I just don't think this is the rallying point for the troops...
+15   

1 month ago '14        #17
bangaondatrack 
space
space
Props total: 3763 3 K  Slaps total: 222 222
 TopDawg103 said
n*gga, so you wouldnt mind your little a*s kid watching some ho suck d*ck in a library?

You're either a creep or a mouth breather

how the fu*k you bring up homos*xuals when NOBODY was talking about that sh*t is beyond me
+25   

1 month ago '16        #18
Ghostface Killa 
space
space
Props total: 8077 8 K  Slaps total: 1226 1 K
But this ok for the children tho huh

+2   

1 month ago '18        #19
GODGOAT 
space
space
Props total: 3664 3 K  Slaps total: 397 397
Grab the cooking oil sh*t bout to get nawstay
+1   

1 month ago '20        #20
TopDawg103 
space
space
space
Props total: 314 314  Slaps total: 243 243
 bangaondatrack said
n*gga, so you wouldnt mind your little a*s kid watching some ho suck d*ck in a library?

You're either a creep or a mouth breather

how the fu*k you bring up homos*xuals when NOBODY was talking about that sh*t is beyond me
That’s what yo bi*ch said homie! They teaching that gay sh*t in school so it matters when you bring up a public library that kids probably don’t even go to anyway. I would rather my child walk in on some normal sh*t then some gay sh*t is all I’m saying. If they had some gay event going on at the library they would probably Encourage your child to come and just seeing how you responded we already know were you headed.

1 month ago '05        #21
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 67084 67 K  Slaps total: 32431 32 K
When I seen there was no link

+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '18        #22
niruggg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 38025 38 K  Slaps total: 4179 4 K

+4   

1 month ago '13        #23
BLACK MAMBA 
space
space
Props total: 6623 6 K  Slaps total: 2619 2 K
 TopDawg103 said
wow you’re dumb
+3   

1 month ago '05        #24
klew 
space
space
Props total: 4509 4 K  Slaps total: 713 713
 TopDawg103 said
I get it.. but damn no kid should be walking in on a women sucking d*ck
+3   

1 month ago '19        #25
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
space
space
Props total: 54597 54 K  Slaps total: 37948 37 K

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Mar 31 - Rikers Island prisoners are being offered PPE and $6 an hour to dig m..
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  21
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
258 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  20
The Illest Netflix or Prime Original Movie You've seen Thus Far
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  9
Bill Gates calls for nationwide shutdown: 'Shutdown anywhere means shutdown ev..
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy