Feb 16 - 14 year old boy arrested for stabbing tessa majors to death

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+20  131
35 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+22  128
19 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '19        #1
2634 page views
72 comments

yosemite sam 
space
space
Props total: 1683 1 K  Slaps total: 755 755
Feb 16 - 14 year old boy arrested for stabbing tessa majors to death

visit this link https://edition.cnn.com/2 .. ing/index.html

A 14-year-old boy has been arrested in the stabbing death of Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors, police and prosecutors said Saturday.

The boy has been indicted on two counts of murder in the second degree -- one for intentional murder, the other for felony murder committed during a robbery, Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance told reporters. He's also charged with four robbery counts.

The teen, who investigators believe wielded a knife in the deadly a*sault, was arrested without incident at a Harlem housing project Friday night, police said. He was with his mother and other family members.

Majors, 18, was walking in Manhattan's Morningside Park near Barnard College on December 11 when she was attacked, NYPD said. She had moved from Virginia for her freshman year.

The k*lling shocked a city that had seen declines in violent crime. It unsettled the sprawling urban campus that Barnard shares with Columbia University.

"Sadly, it cannot bring back this young woman, this student, this victim," NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea said of the arrest.

"That is something even the best most impartial investigation simply cannot do. What we can do is say that we are confident we have the person in custody who stabbed her."
+2   

best
worst
72 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #2
LordBlanco|M 
space
space
Props total: 36410 36 K  Slaps total: 3418 3 K
How fked is that for the parents.

Your child moves to NYC for school and not even a year in she gets murdered.

+31   

1 month ago '20        #3
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 3687 3 K  Slaps total: 388 388
Sad bro, but thats why i keep my eyes on these youngsters too
+14   

1 month ago '11        #4
PotheadFocker 
space
space
Props total: 17485 17 K  Slaps total: 2317 2 K
I'm finna have my daughter school here or move and buy a house in her school city
+7   

1 month ago '17        #5
bmf24eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 7587 7 K  Slaps total: 2650 2 K
His Mother and 'other' family members huh???

Stay Woke though.

1 month ago '10        #6
SmoothTay 
space
space
Props total: 54442 54 K  Slaps total: 7797 7 K
 bmf24eva said

Stay Woke though.
+17   

1 month ago '06        #7
Kick Dayez 
space
space
Props total: 908 908  Slaps total: 63 63
 bmf24eva said

Stay Woke though.
lol wtf u talm bout man??

did we miss something important in this sentence?

does the phrase "other family members" have some alternate meaning?
+8   

1 month ago '19        #8
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3784 3 K  Slaps total: 1263 1 K
Fake sh*t..

Stop letting these evil mfs mock you.

Pay attention. They do this sh*t all the time.

It's a college story.

Last name Majors
First name Tessa

It's funny as sh*t how they do this. Lol But it's not funny how people don't fu*king pay attention. People get so emotionally caught up in other people's stories and not even see when you're getting mocked..

1 month ago '17        #9
Wavegawd 
space
space
Props total: 3502 3 K  Slaps total: 609 609
 HaterVision said
Fake sh*t..

Stop letting these evil mfs mock you.

Pay attention. They do this sh*t all the time.

It's a college story.

Last name Majors
First name Tessa

It's funny as sh*t how they do this. Lol But it's not funny how people don't fu*king pay attention. People get so emotionally caught up in other people's stories and not even see when you're getting mocked..
Yeah jus so happens some black.kid from.harlem did it....

Madness. Stay vigilant

1 month ago '17        #10
JacobWatch 
space
space
Props total: 20747 20 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
They’re frying the kid with that double murder they’re giving him.

What he did was definitely wrong but he is 14 and you trying him as an adult?

When I heard he was 14 and I saw his pic out there I knew he was done. Minors identities are supposed to be confidential in criminal cases but not this one huh?

Word on the street is shorty was trying to cop something and sh*t went left

She doesn’t deserve to die for that at all, it’s just crazy how the media will paint you when you’re playing for the right team no matter what...
+5   

1 month ago '13        #11
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33015 33 K  Slaps total: 6714 6 K
 JacobWatch said

When I heard he was 14 and I saw his pic out there I knew he was done. Minors identities are supposed to be confidential in criminal cases but not this one huh?

She doesn’t deserve to die for that at all, it’s just crazy how the media will paint you when you’re playing for the right team no matter what...
If someone stabs my 18yr old daughter to death, idgaf what your age or ethnicity is. I want the maximum punishment for their a*s. They were grown enough to be robbin and k*llin. fu*k that kid.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 02-17-2020 at 06:27 AM..
+33   

1 month ago '16        #12
Lightskinbreezy 
space
space
Props total: 1225 1 K  Slaps total: 200 200
Lock him up.

Shouldnt be k*lling out here

1 month ago '10        #13
JWebb 
space
space
space
Props total: 968 968  Slaps total: 226 226
 JacobWatch said

If you are willing to take a life over a small drug deal at 14 you deserve to be under the jail for the rest of your life. Same with everyone involved. Because dude was 14 you think he should get another chance.
+14   

1 month ago '17        #14
JacobWatch 
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
If someone stabs my 18yr old daughter to death, idgaf what your age or ethnicity is. If want the maximum punishment for their a*s. They were grown enough to be robbin and k*llin. fu*k that kid.
I agree 100%
+6   

1 month ago '13        #15
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 33015 33 K  Slaps total: 6714 6 K
 JWebb said
If you are willing to take a life over a small drug deal at 14 you deserve to be under the jail for the rest of your life. Same with everyone involved. Because dude was 14 you think he should get another chance.
Nope because who he murdered doesn’t get another chance. You don’t come back from death. If it had just been a small drug deal, sure.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #16
JacobWatch 
space
space
 JWebb said
I agree.

My sentiment is everyday people do the same and worse as grown adults and end up with 25 - 40 year sentences...this 14 year old is about to get life
+3   

1 month ago '10        #17
DeathStar 
space
space
Props total: 13689 13 K  Slaps total: 632 632
 SimpinAintEz said
If someone stabs my 18yr old daughter to death, idgaf what your age or ethnicity is. I want the maximum punishment for their a*s. They were grown enough to be robbin and k*llin. fu*k that kid.
If your 14 year old was the one doing the stabbing do you still feel the same way?
+5   

1 month ago '15        #18
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 12375 12 K  Slaps total: 1825 1 K
 JacobWatch said

Stop trying to spin the narrative to suit yours. He robbed her and k*lled her, she wasn’t “trying to cop” anything. Don’t tarnish her name because you don’t like the facts of the situation. He k*lled her in cold blood, period. Not everything is a conspiracy

1 month ago '13        #19
KennyX93 
space
space
Props total: 5014 5 K  Slaps total: 1235 1 K
There was a time when crimes like this happened regularly in NY before Giuliani cleaned up the city. This murder was Late 80's reminiscent.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #20
JacobWatch 
space
space
 AdRock said
Stop trying to spin the narrative to suit yours. He robbed her and k*lled her, she wasn’t “trying to cop” anything. Don’t tarnish her name because you don’t like the facts of the situation. He k*lled her in cold blood, period. Not everything is a conspiracy
Im not spinning sh*t.

I said she didn’t deserve to die and he deserves to go to jail.

I’m not tarnishing her name, if you lived anywhere close to where this crime happened you would’ve heard the same thing.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #21
sleep23rd 
space
space
Props total: 9305 9 K  Slaps total: 3418 3 K
 JacobWatch said

Minors identities are supposed to be confidential in criminal cases but not this one huh?
there was a manhunt out looking for the kid, his picture was already out there when they was looking for him.
I think it's the same picture too so there is no confidentiality in this case...
+2   

1 month ago '16        #22
ishVicious 
space
space
space
Props total: 3417 3 K  Slaps total: 362 362
 AdRock said
It was definitely out there she was tryna cop weed or something.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #23
TROY 
space
space
Props total: 8659 8 K  Slaps total: 687 687
 JacobWatch said

Def on a case by case basis

I seen a little white girl on trial for murder. Like 12 years old and they had her pic everywhere
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
beermoney 
space
space
space
Props total: 235 235  Slaps total: 10 10
What happened to just knocking someone out?

They would have had her sh*t and probably never been caught. NYPD ain't gonna chase a drug deal mugging.

Its not like she was a threat. And NO way she'd ever try that sh*t again.

Dumb and sad decisions all around.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #25
StillFree28 
space
space
Props total: 9824 9 K  Slaps total: 271 271
I must not be woke enough to see the underlying meaning here. Can someone break it down for me?
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  39
If you got excellent credit with a stable job, now would be the time to financ..
229 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  38
MiAMI'S WORST HOODS AT NIGHT
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  35
Video inside 3 Totally Free & Legal Sites To Stream Shows From That You May Not Know..
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Gucci New artist "Ola Runt" Disses Big Bank DTE saying they ran him out..
252 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy