Dreams>Game Pass

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+28  172
43 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '17        #1
3586 page views
73 comments

SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 45770 45 K  Slaps total: 11541 11 K
Dreams>Game Pass

The homos are gonna write this off as a troll and the butthurt stans are gonna cry about perpetuating the console wars that have fueled the industry for over 30 years but facts is facts. You get new games in Dreams everyday, you can make your own, and people have been remaking classic games and even working on bringing back series that are buried. This sh*t only $40 and you ainít gotta reup every month as long as you have PS Plus (all that crying about no First Party games that utilize PS Plus, even though thatís always been a lie)

Yíall said Mario was supposed to go on Xbox?

How to create sh*t

Yea this definitely just made PS5 day one, I mean full backwards compatibility is a ďpretty decentĒ feature but this game with PS5 enhancements is worth copping two. Sony bout to have the GOAT year in gaming. This game actually bout to make PS Move units fly off the shelf image

best
worst
73 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
WCIB 
space
space
Props total: 19119 19 K  Slaps total: 1115 1 K
Who hurt you bro? You’re better than this
+24   

2 months ago '06        #3
SharpenUrSword 
space
space
Props total: 8905 8 K  Slaps total: 2541 2 K
i was really looking forward to this game and was actually getting ready to come make a thread about it...

ive watched a review or 2 but didnt want to spoil too much..possibilities seem endless in this game.

who has actually played this and how u feeling about it..keep the trolling to a minimum..too old for that sh*t
+2   

2 months ago '05        #4
GodzMustBeCrazy 
space
space
Props total: 1840 1 K  Slaps total: 408 408
sh*t is definitely dope, but I don't know about better then Gamepass lol
+9   

2 months ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said
i was really looking forward to this game and was actually getting ready to come make a thread about it...

ive watched a review or 2 but didnt want to spoil too much..possibilities seem endless in this game.

who has actually played this and how u feeling about it..keep the trolling to a minimum..too old for that sh*t
I been playing it all weekend, going into between learning and playing. I played this Captain Toad type game, played a souls game, played a shooter like Ikaruga and a Sonic 3D game. I also seen the previews for an open world survival game and multiplayer loot rpg.

You can create more than games too, people are creating art, music, short films and animations. This sh*t crazy for real. I guarantee anyone that actually gets their hands on this game ainít gonna slander it at all.

Havenít even thought about touching my Switch since Friday
+1   

2 months ago '06        #6
SharpenUrSword 
space
space
Props total: 8905 8 K  Slaps total: 2541 2 K
 SPdaGOAT said
I been playing it all weekend, going into between learning and playing. I played this Captain Toad type game, played a souls game, played a shooter like Ikaruga and a Sonic 3D game. I also seen the previews for an open world survival game and multiplayer loot rpg.

You can create more than games too, people are creating art, music, short films and animations. This sh*t crazy for real. I guarantee anyone that actually gets their hands on this game ainít gonna slander it at all.

Havenít even thought about touching my Switch since Friday
dopppe possibilites seem endless for this game.. its received overwhemlingly positive reviews and it seems like its only going to get better with time once people get more practice creating
+4   

2 months ago '04        #7
Jae_Hood_354 
space
space
Props total: 7493 7 K  Slaps total: 824 824
Someone made an open world game in dreams
+1   

2 months ago '18        #8
MasonPolitikz 
space
space
Props total: 665 665  Slaps total: 272 272
 SharpenUrSword said

It’s amazing. And I already started a few projects. All original but I might make a Defjam f*ghter and midnight club. Might return in the future. Lol that’s all I’m saying. And yes I’m a programmer also but It’s so simple a kid could learn it with practice and it’s very powerful tools. It’s the gateway to becoming a video game designer I would say
+4   

2 months ago '18        #9
MasonPolitikz 
space
space
I will explain what dreams is. It’s a very powerful state of the art. Game engine called Bubblebath game engine. They have created all the tools to code games any game in a new way. The way u program the games is so damn simple and the design tools is amazing. This is a full 3D studio. Animation design studio. Film maker. Game maker. And a infinite arcade and game pass for anyone who isn’t a creater. But it’s so simple the game welcomes people who never understood game design... and the limitations is endless. A masterpiece. Sony definitely won this gen

Not to mention it has a damn DAW for music lol with even plugs included. Crazy
+8   

2 months ago '16        #10
TrillPeez 
space
space
Props total: 41911 41 K  Slaps total: 8338 8 K
Maybe Kemco can buy this and make better games than they constantly push out on RPG Maker
+1   

2 months ago '17        #11
space
space
 MasonPolitikz said
I will explain what dreams is. Itís a very powerful state of the art. Game engine called Bubblebath game engine. They have created all the tools to code games any game in a new way. The way u program the games is so damn simple and the design tools is amazing. This is a full 3D studio. Animation design studio. Film maker. Game maker. And a infinite arcade and game pass for anyone who isnít a creater. But itís so simple the game welcomes people who never understood game design... and the limitations is endless. A masterpiece. Sony definitely won this gen

Not to mention it has a damn DAW for music lol with even plugs included. Crazy
Thanks for this post G, explained it way better than I could.

This made me go hiking and to the museum and zoo and yesterday, I was that inspired lol. I need to figure out how to work this DAW, but learning animations and writing logic is the fu*king t*ts
+4   

2 months ago '17        #12
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 13327 13 K  Slaps total: 1595 1 K
Most custom creator games have a short half life but I'm hoping this time will be different

Carrying this on to PS5 is necessary
+3   

2 months ago '12        #13
BrooklynSwag 
space
space
Props total: 5377 5 K  Slaps total: 1413 1 K
Good, instead of waiting for Shenmue to finally finished 5 yrs later, someone can make it.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #14
Veggie Burgers 
space
space
Props total: 10115 10 K  Slaps total: 679 679
Bought it and then won a free copy from Sony . I always wanted to be a game designer so getting this was a no brainer for me. Haven't installed it yet but played a few games during a demo at work and it was great. Some of the games were just dumb fun but I can't wait to try something that is really fleshed out. Gotta free up some hard drive space on the PS4 so I can install it.
+4   

2 months ago '05        #15
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
Props total: 42390 42 K  Slaps total: 6335 6 K
Another Game Sony Has Under Its Belt
Imagine Dreams 2 On The Ps5

Another L To Add This Generation For Mediocresoft

2 months ago '18        #16
MasonPolitikz 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said

This made me go hiking and to the museum and zoo and yesterday, I was that inspired lol. I need to figure out how to work this DAW, but learning animations and writing logic is the fu*king t*ts
People definitely gonna get better and if they even start rewarding people it’s gonna get really big

Last edited by MasonPolitikz; 02-16-2020 at 04:04 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '18        #17
MasonPolitikz 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said

People dropping music videos in this tho ... this finna be crazy ... all music done in dreams
+1   

2 months ago '18        #18
BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 5180 5 K  Slaps total: 297 297
So what exactly is dreams?

2 months ago '17        #19
space
space
 BlaqThum said
So what exactly is dreams?
Simplest way to put it is itís a multimedia creation system.
+2   

2 months ago '11        #20
Ejoly 
space
space
Props total: 204 204  Slaps total: 204 204
Dont see how you think this makes game pass irrelevant, your not gonna get full games. It might be fun to play at times, but nothing like game pass

2 months ago '05        #21
jaedot 
space
space
Props total: 12665 12 K  Slaps total: 788 788

+2   

2 months ago '18        #22
BlaqThum 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Simplest way to put it is itís a multimedia creation system.
Oh ok and itís app for ps Nd xbox pc?

2 months ago '17        #23
space
space
 BlaqThum said
Oh ok and itís app for ps Nd xbox pc?
Naw ps4 game
+2   

2 months ago '18        #24
BlaqThum 
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
Naw ps4 game
So itís a game that lets you create games and media... thatís dope
+2   

2 months ago '09        #25
Tiko377 
space
space
Props total: 14769 14 K  Slaps total: 1534 1 K
Game seems cool but why is Xbox & game pass on yall mind? Smh.
+10   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  33
Image(s) inside Top 5 fragrances
181 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Man, I didnít realize that tech guys were getting paid LIKE THAT!
68 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-82online now  26
Image(s) inside This is why Kanye is fat
156 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
Video inside Herbo bought his girl a G-Wagon for her birthday