50 cent says he would Talk to his son but it comes with a price

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+39  121
122 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '15        #1
5032 page views
109 comments

Jorga Holla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
Props total: 18863 18 K  Slaps total: 4615 4 K
50 cent says he would Talk to his son but it comes with a price

+8   

best
worst
109 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29165 29 K  Slaps total: 5315 5 K
This is big of him to say that. But I honestly would understand if 50 never fu*ked with him again. His son done violated in so many ways. Chilling with 50 opps, taking his mother's side, etc. I'm old enough to remember 50 showing the kid lots of love the same way he does Sire before they fell out. Had him in videos and even commercials. 50 was molding him until Shaniqua ruined their relationship
+78   

2 months ago '17        #3
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
Props total: 12891 12 K  Slaps total: 3214 3 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
This is big of him to say that. But I honestly would understand if 50 never fu*ked with him again. His son done violated in so many ways. Chilling with 50 opps, taking his mother's side, etc. I'm old enough to remember 50 showing the kid lots of love the same way he does Sire before they fell out. Had him in videos and even commercials. 50 was molding him until Shaniqua ruined their relationship
Who gives a fu*k what his son has done he should be the bigger man. That's the man's child and y'all talmbout "honestly would understand if 50 never fu*ked with him again" smh. Promoting black men leaving their children fatherless.

+74   

2 months ago '17        #4
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 29165 29 K  Slaps total: 5315 5 K
 Pythagoras said
Who gives a fu*k what his son has done he should be the bigger man. That's the man's child and y'all talmbout "honestly would understand if 50 never fu*ked with him again" smh. Promoting black men leaving their children fatherless.

Just cause you family don't mean you get to violate beyond reason. Although the Godfather was a movie everybody and anybody with sense understood why Michael had to have his brother Fredo get k*lled. If you'd let a son, cousin, brother, etc. violate and kick it with people that had serious beef with you to the point of possible gunplay you clearly cut from a "different" cloth. I hope 50 never fu*ks with the snake a*s n*gga
+23   

2 months ago '14        #5
WaterWhippin 
space
space
Props total: 2632 2 K  Slaps total: 231 231
I respect 50 a lot

But you would think after the death of the late great Kobe... he would understand that life is too short to hold grudges with family especially your own son....

True some sh*t we may not know about.. And each to their own... But we basing this off what we know already. I could never disown my flesh and blood over a baby momma issue or siding with so called “enemies” When those enemies looked out for my son in New York when I wasn’t around (true stories)
+21   

2 months ago '07        #6
cankstoochie 
space
space
Props total: 6483 6 K  Slaps total: 2064 2 K
 Pythagoras said

Man stfu. That kid is dumb as fu*k for picking his mother over 50. He could have the world. Dude is the real life tariq.

50 showed him nothin but love
+9   

2 months ago '16        #7
FutureHipHop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7662 7 K  Slaps total: 5407 5 K
Family isnt blood, its the people in your life who want you in theirs.

Fif always said once that child support run out youre gonna feel like what its like on your own, he seen this coming a mile away.

I doubt 50 will rekindle easy with his son, Fif never had anything, his son already has a life he never had he wont feel sorry for him.
+25   

2 months ago '11        #8
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 122052 122 K  Slaps total: 17782 17 K
 cankstoochie said
Man stfu. That kid is dumb as fu*k for picking his mother over 50. He could have the world. Dude is the real life tariq.

He was raised by his mother not 50

50 shown to the public to be unstable i can only imagine in private

Last edited by Sin; 02-15-2020 at 06:18 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '11        #9
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
space
space
Props total: 122052 122 K  Slaps total: 17782 17 K
 WaterWhippin said
I respect 50 a lot

But you would think after the death of the late great Kobe... he would understand that life is too short to hold grudges with family especially your own son....

True some sh*t we may not know about.. And each to their own... But we basing this off what we know already. I could never disown my flesh and blood over a baby momma issue or siding with so called “enemies” When those enemies looked out for my son in New York when I wasn’t around (true stories)
You have to remember 50 grew up without either of his parents

He probably needs counseling
+11   

2 months ago '17        #10
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 cankstoochie said

He's dumb cuz he loves his mother?

+15   

2 months ago '07        #11
cankstoochie 
space
space
Props total: 6483 6 K  Slaps total: 2064 2 K
 Pythagoras said
He's dumb cuz he loves his mother?

Yes

2 months ago '16        #12
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 10849 10 K  Slaps total: 6576 6 K
 TrillestTalk404 said
You are a fu*king idiot. Your son is your son
+13   

2 months ago '17        #13
Pythagoras 
space
space
space
 TrillestTalk404 said
Just cause you family don't mean you get to violate beyond reason. Although the Godfather was a movie everybody and anybody with sense understood why Michael had to have his brother Fredo get k*lled. If you'd let a son, cousin, brother, etc. violate and kick it with people that had serious beef with you to the point of possible gunplay you clearly cut from a "different" cloth. I hope 50 never fu*ks with the snake a*s n*gga
Kid is a kid and was scorned while you justifying 50's moves based on a mob movie. Smh. 50 needs to do what it takes to mend his relationship l with the kid. Kid was angry for a reason and if 50 were a better father to begin with "violating" would've never happened.
+15   

2 months ago '04        #14
caboloon 
space
space
Props total: 1861 1 K  Slaps total: 485 485
a Mother can put his kids agains his father that will put the kid to hate his father so bad , woman can be really Evil
+16   

2 months ago '13        #15
Flow Mo88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 3376 3 K  Slaps total: 1220 1 K
 Scully said
You are a fu*king idiot. Your son is your son
I have a son id die for without blinking. No hesitation.

If he was to ever grow up, be a punk and disrespect me to the point of chilling with people who'd want to hurt me? He's cut off.

No amount of blood this, blood that will change it.

See people have this misconception that because you are blood or family you need to have this unconditional love or forgiveness.

Yeah no, you be the dumbass to get abused and used by your own fam, just because they are "blood". Good luck to you
+17   

2 months ago '15        #16
KING SOULJA 
space
space
Props total: 24690 24 K  Slaps total: 11825 11 K
#TeamNoKids

I rather catch an std than get stuck with a c*nt for 18
+3   

2 months ago '19        #17
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 7690 7 K  Slaps total: 886 886
If you're doing your job as a father, there's no way a mother can 'turn your kid against' you...that's a lot of bullsh*t. Kids ain't stupid--they're not going to just go by what one parent SAYS...if it's different than the actions shown to them by the other parent being badmouthed. It only works when the momma's words are consistent with the father's actions.

Kids want to be loved by default...n*ggas think just because he have the lil n*gga in videos and gears that that's what make a good father? I ain't saying I have any idea what type of father 50 is, but neither do y'all n*ggas...and 99% of the time, if the kid grows up to hate u, it's the parent's fault. And given what I've seen from 50's character all these years, I'm not just gonna put it on the mother... 'he's a grimy n*gga...he did that sh*t'

*goes back to watching the Malcolm X documentary with my mothafu*king son*

2 months ago '20        #18
Tweezy12 
space
space
Props total: 1944 1 K  Slaps total: 430 430
If this n*gga can't get back to making music like he did prior to 07 then fu*k him

2 months ago '16        #19
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 18800 18 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
^^^
+2   

2 months ago '18        #20
STUNT101 
space
space
space
Props total: 2929 2 K  Slaps total: 281 281
That lil nagga took his moms side never try to find out what's up with his dad, talk sh*t about him and took pictures with the enemy. 50 right
+4   

2 months ago '13        #21
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 13271 13 K  Slaps total: 2562 2 K
 cankstoochie said
Yes
Most individuals especially on BX have no standards. I've seen people say dumb things like support your children in and all things and lifestyles, which isn't love to me. You should only support what is right regardless of your relationship.

These ppl here worship the woman, they worship they mother and feel like they are infallible. This is why some dont understand what you are saying. There are many mothers who are downright poisonous devils, and they infect their children and their children agree to it.

Last edited by Mr K; 02-15-2020 at 09:28 PM..
+8   

2 months ago '13        #22
Mr K 
space
space
Props total: 13271 13 K  Slaps total: 2562 2 K
 Pythagoras said
Kid is a kid and was scorned while you justifying 50's moves based on a mob movie. Smh. 50 needs to do what it takes to mend his relationship l with the kid. Kid was angry for a reason and if 50 were a better father to begin with "violating" would've never happened.
This kid is a grown man, does he have any accountability or part in this? Does the mother have any accountability and part in this? Can they be better sons and mothers as well?
+6   

2 months ago '11        #23
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 37498 37 K  Slaps total: 8040 8 K
i think 50 gonna end up forgiving him cause that's ya son bruh even tho you keep calling him his mothers child she couldn't do it without you but why do i feel 50 send him money on the low and this might be a front until they make up

2 months ago '16        #24
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 18670 18 K  Slaps total: 2050 2 K
There's lessons only a father can teach you. How the father decides to teach those lessons is arbitrary long as it is understood that there's a lesson to be learned. I think that makes sense either way 50 looks at him with all of his jewelry and unearned arrogance and feels he is soft.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #25
mushrooms 
space
space
space
Props total: 2714 2 K  Slaps total: 347 347
 Bklynzfinest said
If you're doing your job as a father, there's no way a mother can 'turn your kid against' you...that's a lot of bullsh*t. Kids ain't stupid--they're not going to just go by what one parent SAYS...if it's different than the actions shown to them by the other parent being badmouthed. It only works when the momma's words are consistent with the father's actions.

Kids want to be loved by default...n*ggas think just because he have the lil n*gga in videos and gears that that's what make a good father? I ain't saying I have any idea what type of father 50 is, but neither do y'all n*ggas...and 99% of the time, if the kid grows up to hate u, it's the parent's fault. And given what I've seen from 50's character all these years, I'm not just gonna put it on the mother... 'he's a grimy n*gga...he did that sh*t'

*goes back to watching the Malcolm X documentary with my mothafu*king son*
Some of the dumbest sh*t I’ve ever read. Yes the fu*k Can a mom turn the kid against you. sh*t is everywhere. Mom usually gets the kid. Mom be talking sh*t about dad meanwhile dad be trying to visit and sh*t and mom is spending all that child support on bullsh*t.
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+204online now  50
Video inside ItsReal85 one of our true home grown talents, here are your flowers.
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  36
Video inside No Neck Ed Finally Gets It In With His 90 Day Fiance!
89 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Article inside Drake’s new song bombing on tiktok?
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+105online now  12
Image(s) inside PS5 new wireless controller revealed
263 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy