Is Valentines Day A Trap???

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
49 comments @sports
most viewed right now
68 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '16        #1
1073 page views
54 comments

AfroBucks88 
space
space
Props total: 25822 25 K  Slaps total: 1534 1 K
Is Valentines Day A Trap???

best
worst
54 comments

1 week ago '16        #2
DuckNDip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 663 663  Slaps total: 2599 2 K
Man I always be getting suckered in on this holiday. Last year I took this girl out to an expensive a*s dinner. Between dinner, chocolates and flowers I dropped over $200 and she didn’t even put out. Found out a month later she met up with a mutual friend of mine and smashed him after we had dinner. I was like
+14   

1 week ago '16        #3
AfroBucks88  OP
space
space
Props total: 25822 25 K  Slaps total: 1534 1 K
 DuckNDip said
Man I always be getting suckered in on this holiday. Last year I took this girl out to an expensive a*s dinner. Between dinner, chocolates and flowers I dropped over $200 and she didnít even put out. Found out a month later she met up with a mutual friend of mine and smashed him after we had dinner. I was like
with bi*ches like that the signs are written on the wall
our ambitions choose to see other wise
+17   

1 week ago '05        #4
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 46064 46 K  Slaps total: 7004 7 K
A trap only if you let it, once again people......situations like this is only a problem if you let it be one.

Don't like celebrating Valentines day, then let your partner know.

If not, shut the fu*k up about it and keep it moving on schedule.
+10   

1 week ago '05        #5
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10933 10 K  Slaps total: 1122 1 K
Yeah Valentines day is for st8 suckaz. Putting in an over the top amount of effort and stress trying to plan a date only for your girl to not appreciate it anyway.

Save your money, invest in yourself.
+16   

1 week ago '16        #6
DuckNDip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 663 663  Slaps total: 2599 2 K
Well paint me a sucka then. I been gaming this one girl for about two weeks now. We was suppose to do the whole dinner and hotel vibe but she sayin she gotta sew some sh*t up with her baby’s daddy. I feel like a fool, but ima babysit her three kids while she goes out with him. Might seem sucker like but I’m planting that seed. Nothing a woman likes more than a man willing to hang with her kids.

1 week ago '16        #7
TrapInBriks11 
space
space
space
Props total: 1130 1 K  Slaps total: 97 97
 DuckNDip said
Well paint me a sucka then. I been gaming this one girl for about two weeks now. We was suppose to do the whole dinner and hotel vibe but she sayin she gotta sew some sh*t up with her baby’s daddy. I feel like a fool, but ima babysit her three kids while she goes out with him. Might seem sucker like but I’m planting that seed. Nothing a woman likes more than a man willing to hang with her kids.
+21   

1 week ago '10        #8
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 21327 21 K  Slaps total: 2885 2 K
Last year I got that late text a few weeks after.
+3   

1 week ago '04        #9
Erenaka 
space
space
Props total: 1671 1 K  Slaps total: 242 242
Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase and Fable says: “Valentine, St. A priest of Rome who was imprisoned for succouring persecuted Christians. He became a convert and, . . . he was clubbed to death. His day is 14 February. . .

“The ancient custom of choosing Valentines has only accidental relation to [the] saint, being essentially a relic of the old Roman Lupercalia . . . or from a*sociation with the mating season of birds. It was marked by the giving of presents and nowadays by the sending of a card on which cupids, transfixed hearts, etc., are depicted.”

And what does Cupid have to do with Valentine Day? The same source says: “Cupid (Lat[in] cupido, desire, love). The Roman god of love, identified with the Greek Eros. He is usually represented as a beautiful winged boy, blindfolded, and carrying a bow and arrows.”

The World Book Encyclopedia gives further information, offering various theories on the origin of Valentine Day practices. “According to one story, the Roman Emperor Claudius II in the A.D. 200’s forbade young men to marry. The emperor thought single men made better soldiers. A priest named Valentine disobeyed the emperor’s order and secretly married young couples. . . . Many stories say that Valentine was executed on February 14 about A.D. 269. In A.D. 496, Saint Pope Gelasius I named February 14 as St. Valentine’s Day.”

Regardless of the true origin of the practice, it is evident that it is rooted in ancient pagan beliefs and in Christendom’s listing of so-​called “saints.” Valentine Day is also another excuse for commercial exploitation of an often uninformed public.​—2 Corinthians 6:14-18.
+5   

1 week ago '19        #10
LuxuriousGreen1 
space
space
space
Props total: 1548 1 K  Slaps total: 262 262
 DuckNDip said
Man I always be getting suckered in on this holiday. Last year I took this girl out to an expensive a*s dinner. Between dinner, chocolates and flowers I dropped over $200 and she didnít even put out. Found out a month later she met up with a mutual friend of mine and smashed him after we had dinner. I was like
+2   

1 week ago '19        #11
DadeCounty 
space
space
Props total: 17517 17 K  Slaps total: 1764 1 K
 DuckNDip said

And I bet your friend didnít spend a dime on her.
+13   

1 week ago '13        #12
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33222 33 K  Slaps total: 7071 7 K
didn't watch

i stopped celebrating gift giving holidays, including my bday. I don't expect sh*t, and can't a*sociate with days where people might expect sh*t.

not my wave. you can be genuine every day of the year - u dont need some bullsh*t like valentine's to waste your money to show you care.

feel me?
+15   

1 week ago '18        #13
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 28332 28 K  Slaps total: 6134 6 K
Wifes birthday is 2/17 so we always celebrate both days like its a Holiday.....i guess it depends on your woman though......any fool with common sense knows that you treat your lady on this day.......and if she solid you get well compensated as well......not just s*x either........that naggin sh*t, that upset over no reason sh*t., that emotional sh*t......comes to an end....at least for a week or 2
+8   

1 week ago '18        #14
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 28332 28 K  Slaps total: 6134 6 K
 uoeno said
didn't watch

i stopped celebrating gift giving holidays, including my bday. I don't expect sh*t, and can't a*sociate with days where people might expect sh*t.

not my wave. you can be genuine every day of the year - u dont need some bullsh*t like valentine's to waste your money to show you care.

feel me?
Breh I go on vacation every year for my Bday......that's crazy, all the people don't make it through the year........you supposed to celebrate the fact you are still here........real talk

Plus my wife is my savior breh......so every year I go all out......even when I didn't have it like that........cause that's how I choose to show her I love her, that's the day you were made for me........not to be on no simp sh*t.......just saying......women need dumb sh*t like this to show them you love them........even if it aint nothing but roses and a card......most of em want that acknowledgment. Not to mention its so much sh*t to do for couples on this day........like I'm going to a erotic poetry slam tonight you feel me........drinks and dinner served.......sh*t cost me 60 bucks.......pick up a rose and some chocolates and im good without even spending 80.......I mean I spent wayyyy more this year.........but still.......you get me point

Last edited by Proffesor X; 02-14-2020 at 07:05 AM..

1 week ago '16        #15
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 14971 14 K  Slaps total: 1716 1 K
Its the last of the holidays that forces us to think of someone besides ourselves. Tomorrow we all can take a deep breath and get back to whatever nonsense we feel is important.
+1   

1 week ago '18        #16
antisocial100 
space
space
Props total: 7624 7 K  Slaps total: 2319 2 K
Damn why the BX bro’s so morbid, ya not gettin any play for Valentine’s Day? I would say at least 6/10 guys gettin something on that day , at least the ones with a date, the rest of y’all is just suckas stretching to far in ya pocket for a dime that ain’t for you
+6   

1 week ago '04        #17
NAKHI ALLAH 
space
space
Props total: 4605 4 K  Slaps total: 514 514
 Proffesor X said
Wifes birthday is 2/17 so we always celebrate both days like its a Holiday.....i guess it depends on your woman though......any fool with common sense knows that you treat your lady on this day.......and if she solid you get well compensated as well......not just s*x either........that naggin sh*t, that upset over no reason sh*t., that emotional sh*t......comes to an end....at least for a week or 2
Facts....

But my wife hates Valentine's day.

Thank God....
+7   

1 week ago '15        #18
Holdino  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23541 23 K  Slaps total: 3317 3 K
"On Valentine's, all we give her a*s is d*ck"- E-40
+3   

1 week ago '16        #19
Psuedomorph X 
space
space
space
Props total: 5021 5 K  Slaps total: 639 639
Ummmmm...

n*ggas be celebrating alentine’s Day...

No V included...
+3   

1 week ago '20        #20
Xiox 
space
space
Props total: 1020 1 K  Slaps total: 175 175
Yep ,just another money spending scheme
+4   

1 week ago '13        #21
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 33222 33 K  Slaps total: 7071 7 K
 Proffesor X said
Breh I go on vacation every year for my Bday......that's crazy, all the people don't make it through the year........you supposed to celebrate the fact you are still here........real talk

Plus my wife is my savior breh......so every year I go all out......even when I didn't have it like that........cause that's how I choose to show her I love her, that's the day you were made for me........not to be on no simp sh*t.......just saying......women need dumb sh*t like this to show them you love them........even if it aint nothing but roses and a card......most of em want that acknowledgment. Not to mention its so much sh*t to do for couples on this day........like I'm going to a erotic poetry slam tonight you feel me........drinks and dinner served.......sh*t cost me 60 bucks.......pick up a rose and some chocolates and im good without even spending 80.......I mean I spent wayyyy more this year.........but still.......you get me point
i hear you. the lady knows im a minimalist, she loves holidays ... for her bday, xmas, and vday, i do the gifts, but nothing too crazy. for my bday, i tell her "lets just hang out" but she always goes all out
+1   

1 week ago '10        #22
KJHARDY 
space
space
Props total: 21327 21 K  Slaps total: 2885 2 K
 DuckNDip said
So what did you do with the body?
+3   

1 week ago '20        #23
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 1398 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
Nah, i been stopped that sh*t. Im married and i take care of my wife as i should , everyday fu*kin day! She asked her pops for some bread one day when we first started dating......i chewed both they a*s out because i was not gonna let him think im a sorry a*s ninja. I took care of that sh*t and pops fu*ks wit me tough cause of that.
+3   

1 week ago '20        #24
Born Bad 
space
space
Props total: 1398 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
 DuckNDip said
Well paint me a sucka then. I been gaming this one girl for about two weeks now. We was suppose to do the whole dinner and hotel vibe but she sayin she gotta sew some sh*t up with her babyís daddy. I feel like a fool, but ima babysit her three kids while she goes out with him. Might seem sucker like but Iím planting that seed. Nothing a woman likes more than a man willing to hang with her kids.
I appreciate your truth my brother, but you gotta learn too

1 week ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
Props total: 32100 32 K  Slaps total: 6387 6 K
 Proffesor X said

Ooor you can be thankful youíre alive and show appreciate for those you love on whatever day you feel.

If your girl ďneedsĒ those things to know that sheís loved, something ainít right.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Feb 22 - drug dealer loses $60 million in bitcoin...when landlord threw his co..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+88online now  24
Image(s) inside Husband Plucks 4 Teeth From Wifeís Mouth After Discovering His 3 Child..
200 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+87online now  21
Idiot prefers a Rolex and chain over a rental property
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II @9PM ET 2/22 PPV