New video/sound of helicopter in its final moments.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

4 weeks ago '14        #1
6609 page views
84 comments

cass1dy7  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 657 657  Slaps total: 227 227
New video/sound of helicopter in its final moments.

Sounds like it was flying really low then a thump followed by instant silence.

Last edited by cass1dy7; 01-28-2020 at 10:16 PM..
+21   

best
worst
84 comments

4 weeks ago '10        #2
lboog1423 
space
space
Props total: 27561 27 K  Slaps total: 2631 2 K
why man, why
+11   

4 weeks ago '07        #3
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
space
space
Props total: 117855 117 K  Slaps total: 20301 20 K
sh*t sounded lost
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #4
1-DeuceSalute 
space
space
Props total: 30 30  Slaps total: 34 34
That plane was built in the 90's. Probably didn't have the technology needed to detect the conditions they were in. Overall a sad situation smh.

4 weeks ago '07        #5
Cartel-Clipz 
space
space
Props total: 61472 61 K  Slaps total: 4170 4 K
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #6
Suppafresh 
space
space
Props total: 3481 3 K  Slaps total: 468 468
 1-DeuceSalute said
That plane was built in the 90's. Probably didn't have the technology needed to detect the conditions they were in. Overall a sad situation smh.
Nah they upgrade sh*t often Iím sure it had the most current up to date instruments. First thing first he was flying by sight thatís what VFR is he using his eyeballs to look for other plans and look at the terrain and follow his route. He hit a patch of fog and lost all his bearings( like placing your head in a bowl of milk and opening your eyes to see). His next line is to climb to a safe altitude which he couldnít do because he didnít know whatís above him or below him he was in no mans land. But he suppose to climb and then request to fly by IFR. Once you do that then an ATC takes over and gives you turn by turn and distance coordinates and you use your instruments to fly. Like the ATC calls you by your call sign then tells you fly course 090 for 12 miles then you compute your speed and how many minutes it will take you. The ATC is also tracking you then when you hit that point they give you another course. But he requested that but was too lower for them to grab him. You hear it on the transmission the ATC is telling him to come up but he ended up crashing.

To sum it up he was basically drive on a road that was lighted and all over a sudden he lost his head lights and there was no lights around and he drove off a cliff. fu*ked up situation man Pilots worst nightmare. Thatís why the most crucial thing to do is get the weather report Mother Nature is undefeated bro. Trust the weather report and donít get complacent live to fly another day.
+78   

4 weeks ago '11        #7
Suppafresh 
space
space
 1-DeuceSalute said
O but to speak to your orniginal point. Fog that thick and terrain like that your sensors or useless or they are going off like crazy. The fog will actually bounce your signal back to you giving you false readings, heavy rains and waves do that as well. The best thing is if you see it, worse thing is you donít see nothing. The heat is cool but nothing is more positive then your eyeballs.
+8   

4 weeks ago '05        #8
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 75707 75 K  Slaps total: 21650 21 K
Damn that thud then complete silence
+15   

4 weeks ago '05        #9
space
space
damn u can hear it go into flames and the fire crack.
+12   

4 weeks ago '11        #10
Slingy 
space
space
Props total: 7329 7 K  Slaps total: 1578 1 K
 Dun Language said
Yup. You hear poof.

Awful.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #11
space
space
I always said these basketball players will never ever ever ever understand what they mean to a child growing up.

Words will never Express what kobe bryant meant to me as a kid growing up and just watching him morph into a mogul and he overcame so much adversity in his career.

Kobe was the poster child for hard work pays off.

And I am disappointed I wont see his daughter at uconn and in the WNBA someday

Also the teammates and parents on the helicopter
It's just so heart breaking.
+45   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
freebiggavel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 2413 2 K  Slaps total: 1497 1 K
 Suppafresh said
Nah they upgrade sh*t often Iím sure it had the most current up to date instruments. First thing first he was flying by sight thatís what VFR is he using his eyeballs to look for other plans and look at the terrain and follow his route. He hit a patch of fog and lost all his bearings( like placing your head in a bowl of milk and opening your eyes to see). His next line is to climb to a safe altitude which he couldnít do because he didnít know whatís above him or below him he was in no mans land. But he suppose to climb and then request to fly by IFR. Once you do that then an ATC takes over and gives you turn by turn and distance coordinates and you use your instruments to fly. Like the ATC calls you by your call sign then tells you fly course 090 for 12 miles then you compute your speed and how many minutes it will take you. The ATC is also tracking you then when you hit that point they give you another course. But he requested that but was too lower for them to grab him. You hear it on the transmission the ATC is telling him to come up but he ended up crashing.

To sum it up he was basically drive on a road that was lighted and all over a sudden he lost his head lights and there was no lights around and he drove off a cliff. fu*ked up situation man Pilots worst nightmare. Thatís why the most crucial thing to do is get the weather report Mother Nature is undefeated bro. Trust the weather report and donít get complacent live to fly another day.
what do you think the pilot should of done?
+3   

4 weeks ago '11        #13
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
Props total: 4500 4 K  Slaps total: 734 734
Damn fam....

You could hear the fu*kin copter blow up at the very end of the first video.. just like that, 9 lives lost

+9   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
Props total: 31625 31 K  Slaps total: 3462 3 K
smh that was horrible to listen to
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
Brutus Beefcake  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 3691 3 K  Slaps total: 4405 4 K
fu*k I miss Kobe so goddamn much, why
+12   

4 weeks ago '19        #16
Cowboy 
space
space
space
Props total: 1249 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
Plan before you execute brethren

Measure twice, cut once.
+17   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
SouthsideQueens  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 1375 1 K  Slaps total: 98 98
 Dun Language said
I always said these basketball players will never ever ever ever understand what they mean to a child growing up.

Words will never Express what kobe bryant meant to me as a kid growing up and just watching him morph into a mogul and he overcame so much adversity in his career.

Kobe was the poster child for hard work pays off.

And I am disappointed I wont see his daughter at uconn and in the WNBA someday

Also the teammates and parents on the helicopter
It's just so heart breaking.
If anyone knows it's Kob. He really loved all the greats from young age.
+3   

4 weeks ago '05        #18
Stuart Scott 
space
space
Props total: 36151 36 K  Slaps total: 7215 7 K
Not clicking on this wtf
+10   

4 weeks ago '14        #19
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 165610 165 K  Slaps total: 21161 21 K
 Dun Language said
 Slingy said
Yup. You hear poof.

Awful.
This a bad dream someone wake me up please
+5   

4 weeks ago '11        #20
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
@

Fam i know our squads in the superbowl.. but how do we bounce back from this sh*t? I saw Kittle n Sherman had a good interview and couldnt even watch that sh*t bruh..
+3   

4 weeks ago '14        #21
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 165610 165 K  Slaps total: 21161 21 K
 YUNGCANIBUS said
@

Fam i know our squads in the superbowl.. but how do we bounce back from this sh*t? I saw Kittle n Sherman had a good interview and couldnt even watch that sh*t bruh..
Iíve only watched like 15 min of SB coverage

We just gotta continue to reflect and honor his legacy on that court, appreciate all the moments he gave fans around the world. This has been tough fam, how are you holding up?
+3   

4 weeks ago '11        #22
Suppafresh 
space
space
 freebiggavel said
what do you think the pilot should of done?
Climb to the safest altitude and turn back to his last known course and request to fly by IFR. Best thing to do is get a little bit higher then the know terrain your flying ( Iím sure he knew the tallest peak he would face on the route he was taking) just keep making those calls till someone hears you from the tower and you fly by IFR then.
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #23
freebiggavel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 2413 2 K  Slaps total: 1497 1 K
 Suppafresh said
Climb to the safest altitude and turn back to his last known course and request to fly by IFR. Best thing to do is get a little bit higher then the know terrain your flying ( Iím sure he knew the tallest peak he would face on the route he was taking) just keep making those calls till someone hears you from the tower and you fly by IFR then.
from what was explained, he went into a fog and couldn't see anything and he didn't want to go up in altitude because he didn't know what was above and below.

4 weeks ago '11        #24
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
 Kyu said
I’ve only watched like 15 min of SB coverage

We just gotta continue to reflect and honor his legacy on that court, appreciate all the moments he gave fans around the world. This has been tough fam, how are you holding up?
Im hurt bro.. woke up today feelin like he would want us to honor him by being great but then i saw that shaq interview on inside the nba and my other homie I watched it with broke down...

Fam this is like losing a family member... it should be NINERGANG all day this week but sh*t is so gloomy bro...

You good family?
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
Ryo857 
space
space
Props total: 2757 2 K  Slaps total: 499 499
 Suppafresh said
O but to speak to your orniginal point. Fog that thick and terrain like that your sensors or useless or they are going off like crazy. The fog will actually bounce your signal back to you giving you false readings, heavy rains and waves do that as well. The best thing is if you see it, worse thing is you donít see nothing. The heat is cool but nothing is more positive then your eyeballs.
You know your sh*t much props brother
+4   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-92online now  42
Did Tyson Fury cheat by having something in his gloves?
111 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-37online now  42
Why Pop Smoke was so important
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-36online now  27
Snoop Dogg throws Tupac under the bus on Red Table Talk interview with Jada Pi..
184 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  20
Video inside Boskoe100: "La gangs kill other Blacks but Talk it out wit Mexicans)
163 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy