Tommy Davidson Claims He and Will Smith Almost Fought on Set Over Jada Pinkett Smith

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+67  135
48 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #1
3334 page views
37 comments

The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
space
space
Props total: 62582 62 K  Slaps total: 8202 8 K
Tommy Davidson Claims He and Will Smith Almost Fought on Set Over Jada Pinkett Smith

Tommy Davidson claims he and Will Smith almost got into a physical altercation over Jada Pinkett Smith back in the 90s.

The comedian recently released his new memoir titled Living in Color, where he talks about how he co-starred alongside Jada for the 1998 romantic comedy Woo, Page Six reports. The pair got along well on set, but they were both not pleased with the original ending of the film and plans were made to change it.

Davidson said he also discussed kissing Jada in the film — but he did not mention the idea to her. "I didn’t know this: You have to rehearse a kiss," he explained in his memoir. "You can’t just spring it on your costar … And I didn’t think it was all that big of a deal."

Well, Jada apparently thought it was a big deal. The comedian made an attempt to kiss her while they were filming and Jada recoiled. At some point afterward, Will Smith, Jada's fiancé, burst into Davidson's trailer to let him know that he "didn’t appreciate that," the comedian wrote.

The West Philly then came out of Will because the pair almost really got into it. "Will went all gangsta on me, saying what I did was not cool," Davidson wrote. "There was a moment there when we might have come to blows. My reactive f*ght-or-flight instinct was triggered and I could have exploded."

It never came to that, according to Davidson, as Jada calmed the two men down.

Apparently, it wasn't too memorable, as Davidson says the Smiths have been "gracious and friendly" to him whenever they'd run into each other after the incident. Davidson even appeared on Jada's Facebook Watch series Red Table Talk back in November.

Will Smith admits he's been the jealous boyfriend in the past. The actor stopped by The Breakfast Club with Martin Lawrence and the topic of Jada's relationship with the late 2Pac came up.

"Oh, fu*k yeah." Smith said when he was asked if he was jealous of what they had, "Oh my god, that dude. And you know that was in the early days, too. That was a big regret for me because I could never open up to interact with Pac."

Last edited by The Gary Group; 01-28-2020 at 08:12 PM..
+11   

best
worst
37 comments

3 weeks ago '20        #2
NachoDips 
space
space
Props total: 2009 2 K  Slaps total: 406 406
Da Only Tommy I acknowledge

+19   

3 weeks ago '16        #3
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 46274 46 K  Slaps total: 2653 2 K

Will ain’t want it? Bet.

Last edited by BobbiHeadRagTop; 01-28-2020 at 07:44 PM..
+44   

3 weeks ago '16        #4
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 14610 14 K  Slaps total: 2822 2 K
We all know that bi*ch jada choosey and gets fu*ked behind closed doors by musky n*ggas
+10   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
lucifershammer 
space
space
Props total: 36276 36 K  Slaps total: 3780 3 K
Weird a*s couple

I bet she edits his movie scripts. I know she be in set

But Tommy needs to cut that out. Maybe that's why he's having Hollywood struggles
+6   

3 weeks ago '05        #6
Junior G 
space
space
space
Props total: 8859 8 K  Slaps total: 2658 2 K
Fiiiilet mignonnnn how do ya like it how do ya like it
+9   

3 weeks ago '12        #7
videoshirt 
space
space
Props total: 1132 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
jada is horrible imo

always talking about how great pac was on national tv and crying and everything.. literally like once every two years.. u would think she married a plumber or something.. uhh ahem jada, YOUR HUSBAND RAPS AND ACTS TOO

she disgusts me man.. and for u bx clowns who are ready to comment something contrary, do u really think it would be cool if your girl was a chef, for you to be all on tv talking about how some other woman's food is the best u ever had???? jada has ZERO class.. i don't believe will is jealous i think jada isn't playing her role properly
+42   

3 weeks ago '10        #8
tallulahmademe 
space
space
Props total: 25152 25 K  Slaps total: 4629 4 K
 lucifershammer said
Weird a*s couple

I bet she edits his movie scripts. I know she be in set

But Tommy needs to cut that out. Maybe that's why he's having Hollywood struggles
Struggles?? Tf u talking about?? Just because u dont see a face doesnt mean theyre struggling
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #9
lucifershammer 
space
space
Props total: 36276 36 K  Slaps total: 3780 3 K
 tallulahmademe said
Struggles?? Tf u talking about?? Just because u dont see a face doesnt mean theyre struggling

If you ain't got the stats to back that up ur windsurfing in a bathtub

3 weeks ago '05        #10
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 5467 5 K  Slaps total: 1281 1 K
She looked fine af in that movie too
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #11
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
Props total: 8625 8 K  Slaps total: 2521 2 K
 tallulahmademe said
Man Tommy Davidson works for the Carnival Cruise ship. I seen him on my tv screen one night in my cabin talking about exploring different countries.
+9   

3 weeks ago '18        #12
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 19990 19 K  Slaps total: 2147 2 K
Musky n*ggas! carnival Cruise ship!
Ma$e looks that way then this way then that way giggling gif
+3   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
NYCBravado 
space
space
Props total: 1566 1 K  Slaps total: 254 254
 videoshirt said
jada is horrible imo

always talking about how great pac was on national tv and crying and everything.. literally like once every two years.. u would think she married a plumber or something.. uhh ahem jada, YOUR HUSBAND RAPS AND ACTS TOO

she disgusts me man.. and for u bx clowns who are ready to comment something contrary, do u really think it would be cool if your girl was a chef, for you to be all on tv talking about how some other woman's food is the best u ever had???? jada has ZERO class.. i don't believe will is jealous i think jada isn't playing her role properly
Honestly? Women are just insane lol. The love she has for Will publicly??????? Its sort of like she thanks him for not leaving her in the doldrums of societies pits of mediocrity. Like Tupac was a dysfunctional dude.

She speaks about him like well fu*k Will and the respect I have for him as a man, OMG I MISS PAC. Then i remember the letter Willow had allegedly wrote for Tupac saying how much her mother misses him and whatnot. Real disrespectful sh*t
+15   

3 weeks ago '18        #14
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 781 781  Slaps total: 386 386
Yea like Jada was really gonna roll wit Funky Finger Productions...

+15   

3 weeks ago '06        #15
Hit Em' Up 
space
space
space
Props total: 5585 5 K  Slaps total: 950 950
 videoshirt said
jada is horrible imo

If we talkin rap, pac was the biggest rapper in the game before he died. I know will had some hits but I don't think he was ever the best in any era. Pac and Jada was also close friends from way back, I think pac even met her before will

3 weeks ago '12        #16
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 19688 19 K  Slaps total: 937 937
The West Philly then came out of Will because the pair almost really got into it. "Will went all gangsta on me, saying what I did was not cool," Davidson wrote. "There was a moment there when we might have come to blows. My reactive f*ght-or-flight instinct was triggered and I could have exploded
Bruh this article is gold.

Last edited by daman729; 01-29-2020 at 06:53 AM..
+3   

3 weeks ago '12        #17
bkkid92 
space
space
Props total: 9462 9 K  Slaps total: 646 646
 lucifershammer said
If you ain't got the stats to back that up ur windsurfing in a bathtub

This is being brought back on Disney+ with new episodes. Tommy is getting that disney money again
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #18
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 31397 31 K  Slaps total: 3282 3 K
 NYCBravado said
Honestly? Women are just insane lol. The love she has for Will publicly??????? Its sort of like she thanks him for not leaving her in the doldrums of societies pits of mediocrity. Like Tupac was a dysfunctional dude.

She speaks about him like well fu*k Will and the respect I have for him as a man, OMG I MISS PAC. Then i remember the letter Willow had allegedly wrote for Tupac saying how much her mother misses him and whatnot. Real disrespectful sh*t
Will is either gay or a soldier for sticking through that bullsh*t. Dude could fu*k any chick in the world in his prime and he stsys with this chick moping crying over a n*gga she never gon dig back up and was never even married to or anything
+4   

3 weeks ago '07        #19
Pistol Peter 
space
space
Props total: 7728 7 K  Slaps total: 519 519
how did he go from this to knowing that other men dig in her guts and he is now cool with it?

she probably rocked him to sleep with that "if you were secure with your manhood" shaming tactic
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #20
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 7873 7 K  Slaps total: 399 399
 Imissmalcolmx17 said
Man Tommy Davidson works for the Carnival Cruise ship. I seen him on my tv screen one night in my cabin talking about exploring different countries.
Me and my wife took that carnival cruise to Mexico last month
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #21
booie4 
space
space
Props total: 3348 3 K  Slaps total: 220 220
90's Jada was bad. Low Down Dirty Shame
+6   

3 weeks ago '18        #22
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6309 6 K  Slaps total: 763 763
 videoshirt said
jada is horrible imo

Ehhh She lets Will fu*k other bi*ches so he don't care.

3 weeks ago '04        #23
Dash 
space
space
space
Props total: 49474 49 K  Slaps total: 4449 4 K
Ni99a ain't want it wit sweet tooth jones

3 weeks ago '10        #24
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
space
space
Props total: 2104 2 K  Slaps total: 486 486

I genuinely don't get the hype for this woman. She is pretty and successful but I don't understand why she is so desirable among all the rich dudes that pass her around and f*ght over her.

3 weeks ago '17        #25
yousabitch 
space
space
space
Props total: 9235 9 K  Slaps total: 1949 1 K
Jada is just ok to me...shes no halle berry

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  53
BREAKING: Pop Smoke murdered in home invasion.
1011 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+349online now  28
Pop Smoke reaped what he sowed and more death and chaos will come to this wick..
251 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-76online now  22
Video inside And that’s why people fu*k with her, she’s dope.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast
57 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy