Jan 28 - Factbox: The new coronavirus - What is it and how does it behave?

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
68 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '05        #1
621 page views
8 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
space
space
Props total: 69044 69 K  Slaps total: 5181 5 K
Jan 28 - Factbox: The new coronavirus - What is it and how does it behave?

best
worst
8 comments

4 weeks ago '07        #2
Bighempin of QM 
space
space
Props total: 7885 7 K  Slaps total: 1686 1 K
They don't know. China and the US just agreed to let the CDC in and have a peak. The CDC did create a why to detect the virus but they don't really know if it lays dormant or what.

4 weeks ago '20        #3
BlackAmerica 
space
space
space
Props total: 2381 2 K  Slaps total: 581 581
still not as bad as the Wu-Tang virus actually is. I got a friend in China who sent me this early this morning

4 weeks ago '10        #4
Sk8bamboo 
space
space
Props total: 2333 2 K  Slaps total: 133 133
 BlackAmerica said
still not as bad as the Wu-Tang virus actually is. I got a friend in China who sent me this early this morning

damn , glad no outbreak like this happened when i was living there . Praying for humanity. I bet some rich folks already fled the country

4 weeks ago '11        #5
Suppafresh 
space
space
Props total: 3318 3 K  Slaps total: 465 465
sh*t tends to spread faster in controls where sanitary habits are p*ss poor. I travel on sat. Just got my face mask with activated charcoal in it. Hand sanitizer and Lysol spray been on a heavy dose of vitamin C as well going to do that for the entire month of February. fu*k this sh*t
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #6
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 12932 12 K  Slaps total: 1213 1 K
 BlackAmerica said

bro are you trolling?

4 weeks ago '20        #7
BlackAmerica 
space
space
space
Props total: 2381 2 K  Slaps total: 581 581
 Kdub31 said
bro are you trolling?
no

4 weeks ago '15        #8
naledgestate 
space
space
Props total: 10313 10 K  Slaps total: 636 636
 BlackAmerica said

Meanwhile the vast majority of people are recovering just fine.

More importantly most of the infected will develop some sort of immunity to this virus unless it mutants significantly which is not uncommon for a virus that is in the same family as the common cold.

Again, this virus has never been seen in humans which is why it is such a shock to the immune system. Even if....i should say "when" it mutants in the future, the immune system will most likely still remember essential proteins in the virus so that way future infections wont be as bad.

People get the flu and unfortunately some need to be admitted to hospital because it wipes them out. After a few days of IV fluids and Tamiflu, they're on their way.

The flu k*lls hundreds of thousands of people every year...do your googles and it reaches pandemic levels every year, however here in the states that mortality rate is not as high because of our decent healthcare system. Insurance and the ability to pay is another story.

As I mentioned before in previous posts, this is more of an implication of China's lack of healthcare access relative to its population. I dont have the facts to back this up, but I suspect many of the deaths are related to not being able to access healthcare and getting the supportive therapy for those who are vulnerable.

People need to chill with the hysteria and spreading fear.

We actually have a case in the Chicago area thats being taken care of by one of our sister hospitals within the system I work in. I kid you not....no one really cares or is worried about it and the patient is doing fine just like 99% of other patients who were or are infected.

I know thats not what a lot conspiracy n*ggas want to hear. All the cases in the U.S are doing fine. Arizona told their sole case that the n*gga can stay home and dont leave the house for awhile.

Bunch bi*ch a*s n*ggas outchea man.

Last edited by naledgestate; 01-29-2020 at 02:20 AM..

4 weeks ago '18        #9
J0e Bl0w 
space
space
space
Props total: 786 786  Slaps total: 392 392
This disease was created by the lovers of mayonnaise like all other diseases!!

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Quaden: Massive Outpouring of Support Builds as Celebrities, ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+640online now  33
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
322 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+23online now  27
Greatest No Limit Album EVER!!!
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Eminem says he's absolutely a guest in hip hop