Michael Rapaport responds to Joe Rogan D-Head Friend

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '17        #1
9512 page views
94 comments

GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
space
space
Props total: 35534 35 K  Slaps total: 5165 5 K
Michael Rapaport responds to Joe Rogan D-Head Friend

+16   

best
worst
94 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 15472 15 K  Slaps total: 1739 1 K
Mike got in his zebrahead bag.
+12   

1 month ago '11        #3
knuckleHeads2 
space
space
Props total: 1857 1 K  Slaps total: 138 138
Ari Shaffir slipped molly into Bert Kreischer's drink a few months back.
At his own house, no less.
This dude been a d*ckhead.
+31   

1 month ago '16        #4
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 46438 46 K  Slaps total: 2661 2 K
 knuckleHeads2 said
Ari Shaffir slipped molly into Bert Kreischer's drink a few months back.
At his own house, no less.
This dude been a d*ckhead.
In front of his wife n kids at that I would beat the dog sh*t out of this muhfukka
+50   

1 month ago '17        #5
Movadovato 
space
space
space
Props total: 2756 2 K  Slaps total: 565 565
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
In front of his wife n kids at that I would beat the dog sh*t out of this muhfukka
faaaaam i was just blazin to that the other day and laughing at it a first like "damn you white boys crazy" then realized quick...not white boys....white boy lol.

They grilled him the rest of the show for that sh*t to the point it got kinda awkward, im trying to see what direction Joe rogan is gonna take.

Simp a*s muh fu*ka wanna f*ght over women he know cheating on him and sh*t...smh

Then he doesn't f*ght the dude that stole her but Bobby fu*kking Lee.....c'mon fam.

King d*ck head award goes to this muh fu*ka

+19   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
AfroBucks88 
space
space
Props total: 26437 26 K  Slaps total: 1547 1 K
apparently that white bi*ch on westworld also talk'n bout Kobe was a rapist, i hope she loses all her business in hollywood like Ari did fu*kin' rahtid iiidiaaats

they are marked for rest of they days, wished they was dead

Last edited by AfroBucks88; 01-29-2020 at 02:14 PM..

4 weeks ago '17        #7
Shaddap 
space
space
space
Props total: 309 309  Slaps total: 102 102
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
LOL We both know you wouldn't do a goddamn thing besides pop sh*t on an online forum
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #8
TheGreatestEver 
space
space
Props total: 2875 2 K  Slaps total: 683 683

Last edited by TheGreatestEver; 01-29-2020 at 05:21 AM..

4 weeks ago '18        #9
Jwardisback3rd 
space
space
Props total: 3384 3 K  Slaps total: 437 437
 TheGreatestEver said
This made it even worse....I like destroying gods??? Isn’t any way of destroying Kobe what the fu*k does this man mean???

His friends including joe told him he has to put an apologize out and he says this...

If he makes it to perform in San Jose I put it on bx I’m tossing my fu*kin nachos and drink at him...
+32   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
fresno 
space
space
space
Props total: 277 277  Slaps total: 45 45
lol that response just makes him look like an even more vile piece of sh*t.. what sane comedian or anyone for that matter could write that response or "excuse" and feel like it will make things better? jesus, it's scary how fu*ked up so many people are and have no idea whatsoever.
+18   

4 weeks ago '10        #11
bencraige  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 310 310  Slaps total: 42 42
fu*k Ari! Like I said in another post, everything’s not a joke. His daughters and wife may see this and just continue to make sh*t tougher than it already is. This piece of sh*t has his own s*xual cases against his own fellow female comedians. A couple chicks came forward on Rogan and Diaz’s podcasts. This mf’n junkie just put a target on his back for sure. I hope the a*s beating this mf gets he’s gonna wear for a long time. The bi*ch lives in LA too. I hate mf’s thirsty for attention. I should find out where he lives in LA and post his addy and let mf’s have at it.
+11   

4 weeks ago '05        #12
Dope Man 730 
space
space
Props total: 4755 4 K  Slaps total: 494 494
Wtf this got to do with Joe Rogan?
+11   

4 weeks ago '06        #13
vinceisallin 
space
space
Props total: 3639 3 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 Dope Man 730 said
Bx loves to attach hate to his name! Itís been happening a lot since he said he would vote for Bernie

Ari is his own person, they are two different adult who make different decisions!
+15   

4 weeks ago '14        #14
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 62347 62 K  Slaps total: 19125 19 K
 Dope Man 730 said
Well Joe Rogan endorsed Bernie Sanders, so these alt-right Trump sucking video game nerds, who never watched or played hoops before think they aligning ďgullible blacksĒ against Bernie Sanders and Joe Rogan by trying to tie Rogan to everything anybody who ever been on his podcast says/said thatís bad

This is what those losers call 4D chess

4 weeks ago '16        #15
HoodrichMike 
space
space
Props total: 3023 3 K  Slaps total: 697 697
I can’t stand rapaport but I’m with him on this. I hope this goof dies a horrible death real talk
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
landlord151515 
space
space
Props total: 4589 4 K  Slaps total: 414 414
Lets not give these souless demons the attention they want.. Lets keep the focus where it belongs ppl..

+11   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
space
space
Props total: 35534 35 K  Slaps total: 5165 5 K
 vinceisallin said
Bx loves to attach hate to his name! It’s been happening a lot since he said he would vote for Bernie

Ari is his own person, they are two different adult who make different decisions!
If you a*sociate with men who are known thieves would you be surprised if people don’t trust you around their stuff?

You are who you a*sociate with. Joe has been known to a*sociate with clear racist fu*ks and douche bags. So either he’s one himself or he’s guilty by a*sociation. Either way none of that has anything to do with Bernie but has everything to do with who he befriends. And this is coming from a Bernie supporter. fu*k Joe Rogan and his c*ck sucking friends

Last edited by GodBody; 01-29-2020 at 06:00 AM..
+9   

4 weeks ago '06        #18
vinceisallin 
space
space
Props total: 3639 3 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 GodBody said
If you a*sociate with men who are known thieves would you be surprised if people donít trust you around their stuff?

You are who you a*sociate with. Joe has been known to a*sociate with clear racist fu*ks and douche bags. So either heís one himself or heís guilty by a*sociation. Either none of that has anything to do with Bernie. And this is coming from a Bernie supporter. fu*k Joe Rogan and his c*ck sucking friends
Thatís what you say, but I have seen Joe mentioned 100 times in the last week before this Ari sh*t. Joe also hangs out with Joey Diaz, who kidnapped a man at gun point, doesnít make him a criminal. They are comedians, itís s small community of fu*ked up people
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #19
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 8590 8 K  Slaps total: 1345 1 K
The best part is this f*g**ts own ‘fans’ on reddit have lost respect for him not only for attention whoring so blatant, but for saying some sh*t and then not standing by it and making a ‘safe space’ by privating his twitter and locking comments on ig.

I only knew of him for being non funny f*g**t on OnA. He is a trash try hard and like i said even his ‘fans’ don’t fu*k with him now for being an attention wh*re and backing down like a pu**y. So in the end this sh*t was all for nothing and he is always gonna be looking over his shoulders and his big a*s gonzo nose and goblin look is easily noticeable.
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #20
Delbert Mengel 
space
space
Props total: 1807 1 K  Slaps total: 318 318
ari has been a scuzzy fu*ker
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Okka 
space
space
Props total: 1831 1 K  Slaps total: 142 142
 BobbiHeadRagTop said
Yeah, that's some foul sh*t. Somebody here said it was actually LSD, so I had to Google it and it was Molly. LDS could've fu*ked him up really bad in the worst case scenario.

4 weeks ago '17        #22
baku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 9052 9 K  Slaps total: 536 536
 vinceisallin said
Bx loves to attach hate to his name! Itís been happening a lot since he said he would vote for Bernie

Thank you.
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #23
baku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 9052 9 K  Slaps total: 536 536
 GodBody said
If you a*sociate with men who are known thieves would you be surprised if people donít trust you around their stuff?

You are who you a*sociate with. Joe has been known to a*sociate with clear racist fu*ks and douche bags. So either heís one himself or heís guilty by a*sociation. Either way none of that has anything to do with Bernie but has everything to do with who he befriends. And this is coming from a Bernie supporter. fu*k Joe Rogan and his c*ck sucking friends
So because i have friends who are drug dealers im a drug dealer?

I have friends who have robbed people so im a criminal too, a robber?

I have friends who take coke so im a cokehead?

Yeah, uh, no buddy. That's the stupidest sh*t i heard this week. You need to stop living your life in absolute terms and get out of this all or nothing black or white mindset.
+7   

4 weeks ago '11        #24
Ant O 
space
space
Props total: 13980 13 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K

I still dont think dudes tour has started back up
Hell have some back water towns where he can go and "own the libs" but shiiiidddd. Somebody gonna get at dude before its all said and done. Hell i think a lot of venues wont host him dude to saftey concerns

Last edited by Ant O; 01-29-2020 at 07:03 AM..
+13   

4 weeks ago '14        #25
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 9725 9 K  Slaps total: 626 626
 Ant O said
Bu.. Bu.. But I thought "this is what he always does after a celebrity dies"... They said. So if this is what he does then who would not understand this better than his agency?

Also why are the comments disabled/limited in his instagram. I thought everyone defending him, said he has the right of "free speech?" So why is he taking away the same right to freedom of speech that he felt he could make this "joke" by not letting people express themselves freely in the comments???

Last edited by rashadd; 01-29-2020 at 07:17 AM..
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  31
Guy Dry Ages Every Meat, Then Eats Them
68 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  27
Feb 27 - BREAKING: Milwaukee Police Confirm Identity of Molson-Coors Workplace..
127 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+33online now  23
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-33online now  16
Feb 27 - The male nanny who took care of Dwade sons for a decade
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy