Prophet of God predicts a sudden death of major b-ball player back in 2011

most viewed right now
+70  138
50 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '19        #1
4813 page views
52 comments

Zzz 
space
space
space
Props total: 146 146  Slaps total: 191 191
Prophet of God predicts a sudden death of major b-ball player back in 2011

Paul says in 1 Corinthians 14:1 to “Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy.”* This gift is a blessing to the church and should not be quenched or despised (1 Thessalonians 5:20)

He prophecies about other things but go to the 6 minute mark. Was this about kobe? Most likely. Why would God show him this? A basketball player? To wake up the believers to be in whatever way that works. If it pricks your heart, theres a calling for you.

best
worst
52 comments

3 weeks ago '18        #2
Passport 
space
space
space
Props total: 1142 1 K  Slaps total: 519 519
Are we gonna do this after every major death? It gets tiring after a point
+18   

3 weeks ago '19        #3
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 2092 2 K  Slaps total: 634 634
Anyone could easily predict a major figure will die sometime in the next decade
+23   

3 weeks ago '18        #4
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 7852 7 K  Slaps total: 6745 6 K
 Zzz said
Paul says in 1 Corinthians 14:1 to “Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy.”* This gift is a blessing to the church and should not be quenched or despised (1 Thessalonians 5:20)

He prophecies about other things but go to the 6 minute mark. Was this about kobe? Most likely. Why would God show him this? A basketball player? To wake up the believers to be in whatever way that works. If it pricks your heart, theres a calling for you.

Its possible, but this was 9yrs ago. I could see if he predicted it months or a year or two in advanced, and had more details.
+5   

3 weeks ago '19        #5
Zzz  OP
space
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Its possible, but this was 9yrs ago. I could see if he predicted it months or a year or two in advanced, and had more details.
What other MAJOR basketball player has died suddenly and shocked the whole world since this video? None. So it looks to be like hes talking about kobe. Thats just what it looks like. I can verify the gift of prophecy through tons of my own testimonials. The gift is real but this thread is kobe related. Just puttin it out there.

3 weeks ago '18        #6
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 7852 7 K  Slaps total: 6745 6 K
 Zzz said
What other MAJOR basketball player has died suddenly and shocked the whole world since this video? None. So it looks to be like hes talking about kobe. Thats just what it looks like. I can verify the gift of prophecy through tons of my own testimonials. The gift is real but this thread is kobe related. Just puttin it out there.
You didnt respond to anything I said. I actually dont know what you responded to.

3 weeks ago '15        #7
donnyyy 
space
space
space
Props total: 7046 7 K  Slaps total: 1083 1 K
Well this is Prophet Carn and he mentioned giants falling in 2020

He also mentioned a major named hollywood producer dying, but it could have been prevented.

He didnt say any names, but Kobe was an Oscar winning producer, a giant , in Hollywood with a major name.

Prophet Carn prophesies about things all the time, not just vague stuff like "Oh there's gonna be an earthquake this year"

This was one

While you’re watching the news, the news anchors will have to evacuate because of a natural disaster.
That was about a week before out 7.1 Earthquake here in LA... forget the station but the anchors definitely was trying to dip when the studio started shaking lol.

Another one here
A famous rapper suddenly dies due to prescription medication.
Whomever that rapper that recently passed due to OD'ing on meds happened.

Pray against mall shootings.
I believe we just had a mall shooting in Seattle right?

I see poison tomatoes in the news; there’s a bacteria that’ll hit it. Watch your tomato intake, and continue pray for what you eat.
This was the samonela recall that happened last April

A bacteria will cause a recall. The blame will be on a farm in California. Pray against bacteria.
This i remember happened in Cali because i was getting sandwiches and burgers and watching which kind of salad i was getting... it wasnt all lettuces, it was Romaine lettuce from a certain farm that caused E. Coli

He also mentioned back in around 2016 that the Warriors would win trophies, although it was the same year the Cavs won, the W's got Durant the next year and went on to win 2 more.

He had also mentioned things like Kobe would find even more favor with people when he retires which he did.

He also said that same year about the Ws that LeBron would establish himself as one of the best in the east Which was the same year they won that first and only trophy in Cleveland

3 weeks ago '12        #8
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 32030 32 K  Slaps total: 2700 2 K
Blasphemy
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #9
ruff 
space
space
Props total: 7668 7 K  Slaps total: 1708 1 K
Any time a thread like this is made, I question OP's mental health even more
+12   

3 weeks ago '16        #10
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 14771 14 K  Slaps total: 1707 1 K
Busta rhymes did it better.
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #11
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 12160 12 K  Slaps total: 3374 3 K
If I say a huge celebrity is going to die and someone dies 5 years from now does that make me a prophet? Cause I'm callin it.

When something like this happens it just exposes how many disillusioned people there actually are.
+6   

3 weeks ago '09        #12
K0ntrast 
space
space
Props total: 20123 20 K  Slaps total: 1659 1 K
Predicting a death 9 yrs ago? Are you fu*king retarded?
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #13
worldrecords 
space
space
Props total: 352 352  Slaps total: 163 163
Phro0hecies throughout history are long awaiting .... the b8ble has had many phrophecies fulfill even some still fulfilling and to be filled
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #14
space
space
Props total: 24794 24 K  Slaps total: 3072 3 K
2011?

+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #15
PAPLE 
space
space
Props total: 12363 12 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K

+10   

3 weeks ago '19        #16
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 2244 2 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
that video is funny.

but if i were to take this seriously, he predicted trump winning and mccain dying in the video.
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #17
Zzz  OP
space
space
space
 Still Numskull said
If I say a huge celebrity is going to die and someone dies 5 years from now does that make me a prophet? Cause I'm callin it.

When something like this happens it just exposes how many disillusioned people there actually are.
When i was a teenager a stranger prayed for me. She saw a vision of my dad always away from home at the bar. And that was true. Even told me my 2 lowest grades in school and many other things. Huge coincidences of evidence of God?

3 weeks ago '15        #18
Still Numskull 
space
space
 Zzz said
When i was a teenager a stranger prayed for me. She saw a vision of my dad always away from home at the bar. And that was true. Even told me my 2 lowest grades in school and many other things. Huge coincidences of evidence of God?
Sorry to ruin your faith if that's what you want to call it. But most of those people are really good at what they do. One term for it is "cold reading"

Cold reading is a set of techniques used by mentalists, psychics, fortune-tellers, and mediums. Without prior knowledge, a practiced cold-reader can quickly obtain a great deal of information by analyzing the person's body language, age, clothing or fashion, hairstyle, gender, s*xual orientation, religion, ethnicity, level of education, manner of speech, place of origin, etc. Cold readings commonly employ high-probability guesses, quickly picking up on signals as to whether their guesses are in the right direction or not, then emphasizing and reinforcing chance connections and quickly moving on from missed guesses. Psychologists believe that this appears to work because of the Forer effect and due to confirmation biases within people.
It's just clever deception.

+2   

3 weeks ago '19        #19
Zzz  OP
space
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Sorry to ruin your faith if that's what you want to call it. But most of those people are really good at what they do. One term for it is "cold reading"

Ill teach you tomorrow.

3 weeks ago '18        #20
Proffesor X 
space
space
Props total: 28170 28 K  Slaps total: 6084 6 K
Pulling ahit out your a*s that is so vague and random doesnt make you a phrophet..it makes those who insist you are one gullible idiots
+5   

3 weeks ago '15        #21
Still Numskull 
space
space
 Zzz said
Ill teach you tomorrow.
What?

3 weeks ago '18        #22
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16624 16 K  Slaps total: 15226 15 K
 Zzz said

15 players on a nba roster

30 nba teams

30 x 15 = 500 nba players in the leauge.

like 500 nba players plus like 300 legends who are still alive.

500 + 300 = 800 nba players.

it's just crazy that 800 nba players in total,. and not one of them are suppose to die,get into a major accident or be perfect business man and holy angels.
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #23
space
space
space
 Still Numskull said

wow! that is amazing bro. i never looked at it that way.

plus i felt for this alex jones and honkey consipacy theriosts sh*t for 10 years it's bullsh*t.

they was preaching this end of the world sh*t since like 1600. it's damn near 400 years later. and the world is in the most perfect shape it's ever been.

and the world have not end.

and there phopets from 2006 and 2002. have not came true.

3 weeks ago '18        #24
space
space
space
 Still Numskull said

so this is how alex jones and right wing and fake woke black folks is able to sucker us people in. who knew it was a art form.

3 weeks ago '15        #25
Still Numskull 
space
space
 stutteringrap said
so this is how alex jones and right wing and fake woke black folks is able to sucker us people in. who knew it was a art form.

Check this out.. explains it while showing it in action. This basically all "prophets/psychics" do. Just on broader levels.

Last edited by Still Numskull; 01-28-2020 at 05:14 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  42
BREAKING: Pop Smoke murdered in home invasion.
1012 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+349online now  28
Pop Smoke reaped what he sowed and more death and chaos will come to this wick..
251 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-77online now  22
Video inside And that’s why people fu*k with her, she’s dope.
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast
57 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy