Kobe and Wife Vanessa Had a Deal That They Would Never Fly on a Helicopter Together

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 month ago '08        #1
14549 page views
182 comments

italiansteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 8007 8 K  Slaps total: 2099 2 K
Kobe and Wife Vanessa Had a Deal That They Would Never Fly on a Helicopter Together

Kobe Bryant used helicopters to get around Los Angeles, but he and his wife Vanessa Bryant made a point not to fly together.

“He and Vanessa had a deal that they would never fly on a helicopter together,” a source tells PEOPLE of the couple, who tied the knot in 2001.

Bryant, who was k*lled alongside his 13-year-old daughter Gianna and seven other people in Sunday’s crash, is survived by Vanessa, 37, and their daughters Natalia, 17, Bianka, 3, and Capri, who was born in June 2019.

The former NBA player, 41, and his daughter were on their way to a youth basketball game at the time of the crash, according to ESPN.

The same source also told PEOPLE that Bryant “only” flew in helicopters with pilot Ara Zobayan, who was among those k*lled in the crash.

Bryant previously shared that he began using helicopters while he still played for the Los Angeles Lakers as a way to spend more time with his family — and less time stuck in traffic.

“I was sitting in traffic and I wound up missing like a school play,” he told Alex Rodriguez in 2018. “I had to figure out a way where I could still train and focus on the craft but still not compromise family time.”

“So that’s when I looked into helicopters, to be able to get down and back in 15 minutes and that’s when it started,” he added.
+84   

best
worst
182 comments

1 month ago '08        #2
italiansteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
Props total: 8007 8 K  Slaps total: 2099 2 K

Last edited by italiansteve; 01-27-2020 at 07:44 PM..
+541   

1 month ago '17        #3
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 2504 2 K  Slaps total: 242 242
That was smart...sh*t crazy I almost got fired at work over this Kobe sh*t smh..old a*s 70 year white guy gon come to me and talk about “u know he r*ped somebody”...off Instinct I told em get his f*g**t a*s away from me
+605   

1 month ago '09        #4
TriniSoldier 
space
space
Props total: 76574 76 K  Slaps total: 18259 18 K
 Sonysony said
That was smart...sh*t crazy I almost got fired at work over this Kobe sh*t smh..old a*s 70 year white guy gon come to me and talk about “u know he r*ped somebody”...off Instinct I told em get his f*g**t a*s away from me
Let them n*ggas know b
+220   

1 month ago '17        #5
Petieparker 
space
space
Props total: 11019 11 K  Slaps total: 1156 1 K
 Sonysony said
Had some dude at my job trying to tell me how Kobe death was some Illuminati ritual sh*t. Instead of engaging with this dumb a*s I just shook my head and skirted off to my spot. Ain’t have the energy to go back and forth with his dumb a*s.
+179   

1 month ago '18        #6
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 26635 26 K  Slaps total: 6650 6 K
Good plan at least gives their kids 1 parent. Didnt even know kobe had a kid thats an adult
+27   

1 month ago '19        #7
Cowboy 
space
space
space
Props total: 1253 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
A lot of business owners have to fly separate for insurance purposes
+64   

1 month ago '04        #8
Fresh Beats 
space
space
Props total: 10305 10 K  Slaps total: 435 435
I felt the same way when my family came to visit me. They had like 6 people in the mini van. One accident and you lose a big part of your family tree.
+45   

1 month ago '17        #9
Lazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 12822 12 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
 Sonysony said
Virtue signalling

If someone didn't care about his crimes while he was alive, they don't really care at all
+26   

1 month ago '17        #10
Sonysony 
space
space
space
Props total: 2504 2 K  Slaps total: 242 242
 Petieparker said
Had some dude at my job trying to tell me how Kobe death was some Illuminati ritual sh*t. Instead of engaging with this dumb a*s I just shook my head and skirted off to my spot. Ain’t have the energy to go back and forth with his dumb a*s.
Real sh*t people coming crazy...this was at the end of the day too so I’ll prolly hear about it tomorrow fu*k it...I just don’t understand what makes this dumbass randomly come to me and say some nut sh*t like that
+26   

1 month ago '17        #11
sedwards 
space
space
space
Props total: 16062 16 K  Slaps total: 5390 5 K
 italiansteve said

damn dawg

sh*t is still sickening GiGi died as well
+100   

1 month ago '12        #12
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 8274 8 K  Slaps total: 1051 1 K
 Coach Campo said
If they knew something was that dangerous from the start. They should't have been taking those risks to begin with. Losing your life and leaving your kids with one less parent isn't worth beating traffic.
I promise you more parents have been lost in LA traffic than helicopters.
+98   

1 month ago '17        #13
space
space
Props total: 6594 6 K  Slaps total: 2182 2 K
 Sonysony said
Thats what white people do.
+68   

1 month ago '18        #14
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14549 14 K  Slaps total: 1535 1 K
 Coach Campo said
If they knew something was that dangerous from the start. They should't have been taking those risks to begin with. Losing your life and leaving your kids with one less parent isn't worth beating traffic.
Hey guy. Cars crash. In fact I saw a video of Kobe directing traffic during a bad car accident just last month.

At the time I was thinking even when this dude is retired and chillin driving home, that natural leadership just kicks in.

When it's your time, it's your time.
+87   

1 month ago '04        #15
PrisonRules 
space
space
Props total: 12528 12 K  Slaps total: 4144 4 K
I don't like using airplanes but it's the most convenient way, unfortunately
+26   

1 month ago '06        #16
Bouncer 
space
space
Props total: 2332 2 K  Slaps total: 746 746
i cant get wrap my head around this still bro wtf man

so wack
+30   

1 month ago '15        #17
bbrazy 
space
space
space
Props total: 507 507  Slaps total: 128 128
 Fresh Beats said
I felt the same way when my family came to visit me. They had like 6 people in the mini van. One accident and you lose a big part of your family tree.
rip to ur family bro....ive lost family too sh*t aint fair but what can we do

1 month ago '19        #18
SUCIO 
space
space
Props total: 615 615  Slaps total: 933 933
when people talk sh*t online ya all wanna beef

then when someone in real life tells ya the exact same sh*t ya back down and walk away talking about "i didn't wanna entertain that"

stop capin and keep that same energy pussies.
+35   

1 month ago '13        #19
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 13998 13 K  Slaps total: 3515 3 K
I fu*king hate that Isaiah Thomas smiley
Every time I see it I wanna punch something
+19   

1 month ago '16        #20
lowry2123 
space
space
space
Props total: 2236 2 K  Slaps total: 843 843
 Sonysony said
hhahah this made me laugh bro....good fu*king job!!!!!!!!!111

my manager said something about his r*pe thing ....just bringing it up during this time is foul

i straight up told him thats hes weird ...n*gga later aplogize later saying he didn't mean to be direspectful

u gotta check some of thoese muthafu*kas
+36   

1 month ago '18        #21
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
Props total: 3374 3 K  Slaps total: 437 437
 LicensedLegend said
I promise you more parents have been lost in LA traffic than helicopters.
visited la few years back (2016’) and some dumb***, spun out and ended up coming towards traffic on the freeway in some random light *** rain on a sunday afternoon. I moved to the far lane and drove past talking mad **** about la drivers.

1 month ago '18        #22
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
space
space
Props total: 31768 31 K  Slaps total: 3463 3 K
Alot of parents have some kind of similar travelling arrangements
+8   

1 month ago '17        #23
Mario Chalmers 
space
space
Props total: 6698 6 K  Slaps total: 2482 2 K
Source?
+5   

1 month ago '18        #24
Dehone 
space
space
Props total: 19099 19 K  Slaps total: 804 804
 Sonysony said
His parents probably lynched blacks. fu*k that old bastard
+31   

1 month ago '07        #25
BLE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 7196 7 K  Slaps total: 1993 1 K
 SUCIO said
when people talk sh*t online ya all wanna beef

then when someone in real life tells ya the exact same sh*t ya back down and walk away talking about "i didn't wanna entertain that"

stop capin and keep that same energy pussies.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  84
Image(s) inside Feb 27 - Terabytes Of Stolen Adult Content From OnlyFans Have Leaked
254 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  34
Guy Dry Ages Every Meat, Then Eats Them
75 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  23
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Feb 27 - BREAKING: Milwaukee Police Confirm Identity of Molson-Coors Workplace..
128 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy