Theres some weird energy in Hollywood right now

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+44  172
41 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
19 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '16        #1
12257 page views
176 comments

Blockafella  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6893 6 K  Slaps total: 1531 1 K
Theres some weird energy in Hollywood right now

*Disclaimer*
I’m putting my tin foil hat back on here, but this sh*t is spooky. However this is no theory. This is documented programming done through our history.

Back 5 or so years ago I used to research/know a lot about the different theories and things that go on “behind the curtains”. But it can have a certain effect on you exposing yourself to some of that sh*t. You feel different when you start to learn you were lied to by the history books and the world doesn’t really work the way you were taught it does. Luckily I eventually just kind of made peace with it and moved on, haven’t really been keeping an eye on what’s been going on lately.

The thing with Lebron taking Kobe’s literal spot and him dying the next day was odd to me. Also the timing of the Grammys being the nite of was off, but didn’t think too much of it.

I was scrolling IG a minute ago and came across this sh*t. I couldn’t believe my fu*king eyes, this is exactly what I’ve read about with MK ultra and “monarch” programming. Before you discredit a single thing please do us both a favor and understand that this was a DOCUMENTED CIA program, and read the Article I am posting on the subject. If your not interested that’s cool, keep it moving.

But If you know you know image

Scroll through these..

The Monarch Butterfly.

Every year, millions of these golden-winged insects migrate south to a small area of pine groves in central Mexico, which consists of only about 70 square miles.

The process of this journey has amazed scientists for years, because the time it takes for the migration to occur is actually longer than the lifespan of a Monarch butterfly (which is about 6 to 8 weeks). This means their offspring, born during the migration, simply knows where to go, and carries on from there. Call it instinct.

In fact, many wonder if there isn’t a kind of “genetic memory” at work, something hardwired or programmed within them that guides their actions toward their goal. This is something that exists in many animals, possibly even humans, like the bird’s ability to build a nest, or the turtle’s compulsion to bask on a sunny day.

But the Monarch butterfly is a symbol of something else, a different kind of programming that is said to permeate our modern society and control millions of people throughout the world.

Project Monarch

As the story goes, Project Monarch was part of a covert CIA operation known as MKUltra, which began in 1953. It would also later be attributed to the Illuminati, and is allegedly still in use today.

Under Project Monarch, victims, usually young children, are subjected to intense trauma, inflicted to the point at which their minds dissociate from the experience. This causes a form of multiple-personality disorder, allowing the “programmer” (or “handler”) to mold these dissociated minds into new, controllable personalities.

From there, triggers (or “alters”) are put in place within popular media and other sources that “trigger” and cause these mind-controlled “slaves” to perform whatever actions they have been programmed to do.

There are also various “stages” or types of programming, each tuned to specific types of individuals and serving different purposes. “Alpha” programming, for example, leads to increased memory ability and greater physical strength, while “Delta” programming exists to remove fear and ensure that orders are followed until the very last breath. What’s the end goal of all this? Control, of course.

They really grooming the next member of the Kardashians, and showing the world how it’s done. sh*t is wild.

Butterfly Symbolism

Project Monarch is so named because of the specific traits of the Monarch Butterfly: the traumatization (typically electroshock therapy) causes a feeling of light-headedness, or “fluttering like a butterfly.”

But even beyond that, there is the metamorphosis from caterpillar to butterfly, as well as the aforementioned theorized “genetic memory” or instinct, passed down through bloodlines that bring the Monarchs back to the same habitat year after year. The butterfly has therefore become the symbol of this covert mind control operation.

Project-Monarch

While these types of mind control conspiracies aren’t necessarily unique (there’s also the NAZI Marionette programming, which we might look at later), the MKUltra program, as well as its precursors Project ARTICHOKE and Project BLUE BIRD, actually existed.

These CIA operations sought to understand hypnosis, new interrogation methods, forced addictions, behavioral engineering, and yes, mind control, among other things. A plethora of strange and, let’s face it, shady undertakings.

What’s most compelling (perhaps even iconic) about Monarch mind control, however, are these triggers and patterns that can allegedly be found in much of popular media.

The Significance of Butterflies

MK ULTRA

The significance of butterflies
Jan 24, 2017
Project Monarch (a mind control programme developed within MK ULTRA) is named after the Monarch butterfly which, like many animals, seems to have some kind of hardwired behaviour within them. The butterfly’s migration period is longer than the lifespan of the butterfly, but the baby butterflies that are born on route still end up travelling to the same place. With mind control, the objective is to condition subjects in such a way that they end up acting without consciously thinking – it becomes instinct.
During the process of gaining control over someone’s mind, the handler will create a series of triggers which sets off a behaviour in that person. People who have been under the influence of this programme won’t be aware that it’s a trigger, so it works on a subconscious level. This technique was used in the MK ULTRA programme and a common symbol of this became the butterfly.
Another theory of why the butterfly is used is that it’s a symbol of transformation, the caterpillar emerges from its cocoon, unrecognisable in comparison to its former self. This video quotes the Dalai Lama to suggest that the butterfly could be seen as a very cold symbol devoid of emotion. From this perspective, the butterfly never meets its mother, it has to fend for itself and experiences little kindness. It could be a symbol of a detached home life and the Dalai Lama suggests that someone that grows up in this environment will find it very difficult to show compassion and empathy for others.
Are they just a fashion trend or could they be something more sinister, a symbol planted to trigger certain values or behaviours? If it’s a trend, why are they commonly placed over one eye or the mouth?

Some of this imagery is interesting considering all of these people went through a period of “erratic behavior”.

Butterfly was no random cute album name. I believe Mariah “went a little crazy” in this time period as well. Just something to think about, and keep your mind open to the ways of the world.

Last edited by Blockafella; 01-27-2020 at 03:25 PM..
+84   

best
worst
176 comments

3 weeks ago '05        #2
worldrecords 
space
space
Props total: 352 352  Slaps total: 163 163
I know of a girl who just started a fashion line company called "_____ monarche" she is from a southern country and had been between cali and canada..... hence adopting that butterfly name and story ... she spent over 10 years under high end designers and that environment... came back from a a catholic influence and good moral value...came back with a completely different attitude towards people and mindset.... "kindness is weakness" and good people deserve to be taken advantage of.....all about power and monopolizing..... really big into celebrity culture.......

Well over 10 years ago, she said this is what she was going to call her company (keep in mind she comes from a well off family and has been in Milan and out here many many times)

Anyways.... i was aware of what yiu had posted prior to 2006... as time went on.. i went more and more dow the rabbit hole so to speak..... anyways... before she told me about her company plan... monarch butterfly kept coming to mind and ....well.. it was sureal when she told me ..

Last edited by worldrecords; 01-27-2020 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: Spell check
+35   

3 weeks ago '20        #3
blackpillblack 
space
space
space
Props total: 396 396  Slaps total: 142 142
Tons of other conspiracies or natural events can explain Kobe which falls outside the lane of mk ultra... including drug company conspiracies or ritual sacrifice.. you just posted a bunch of disjointed text related to a tiny aspect of mk ultra.
+20   

3 weeks ago '16        #4
Blockafella  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
 blackpillblack said
Tons of other conspiracies or natural events can explain Kobe which falls outside the lane of mk ultra... including drug company conspiracies or ritual sacrifice.. you just posted a bunch of disjointed text related to a tiny aspect of mk ultra.
If you payed attention, what sparked all of this was the Instagram post made by Kylie (which I posted) that is what relates to the MK ultra. The Kobe thing has nothing to Do with that, yes quite the observation you made lol.
+9   

3 weeks ago '07        #5
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30920 30 K  Slaps total: 3984 3 K
now hollywood is what magicians used as a wand... magic...is make believe...like TV.. they didnt know what they made, but now they know
+8   

3 weeks ago '16        #6
theidiotlamper 
space
space
Props total: 1503 1 K  Slaps total: 475 475
It's all about the idea of reincarnation which long predated Hollywood bruh

+7   

3 weeks ago '17        #7
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 101099 101 K  Slaps total: 10961 10 K

Kobe's death is bringing out all the high school dropouts. Can't believe n*ggas are really this dumb. My people gotta do better.

+99   

3 weeks ago '18        #8
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 17495 17 K  Slaps total: 2517 2 K
idk what this essay has to do about Kobe but occult symbolism and hollyweird go hand-in-hand, this is old news.
+22   

3 weeks ago '19        #9
GVDAgain 
space
space
space
Props total: 1224 1 K  Slaps total: 242 242
Y’all some bi*ches

Stop believing in fairy tales
+8   

3 weeks ago '06        #10
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 24806 24 K  Slaps total: 610 610
Turned the Grammys red carpet on after watching about an hour of Kobe coverage to kinda get my mind off of it. I haven't watched anything Grammy or award in years but that sh*t was so weird and cringe I turned it off and went outside.
+25   

3 weeks ago '11        #11
kennyboy0707 
space
space
Props total: 195 195  Slaps total: 8 8
 justin747 said

Kobe's death is bringing out all the high school dropouts. Can't believe n*ggas are really this dumb. My people gotta do better.

+20   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 20453 20 K  Slaps total: 8290 8 K
 Blockafella said
*Disclaimer*
I’m putting my tin foil hat back on here, but this sh*t is spooky. However this is no theory. This is documented programming done through our history.

Back 5 or so years ago I used to research/know a lot about the different theories and things that go on “behind the curtains”. But it can have a certain effect on you exposing yourself to some of that sh*t. You feel different when you start to learn you were lied to by the history books and the world doesn’t really work the way you were taught it does. Luckily I eventually just kind of made peace with it and moved on, haven’t really been keeping an eye on what’s been going on lately.

The thing with Lebron taking Kobe’s literal spot and him dying the next day was odd to me. Also the timing of the Grammys being the nite of was off, but didn’t think too much of it.

I was scrolling IG a minute ago and came across this sh*t. I couldn’t believe my fu*king eyes, this is exactly what I’ve read about with MK ultra and “monarch” programming. Before you discredit a single thing please do us both a favor and understand that this was a DOCUMENTED CIA program, and read the Article I am posting on the subject. If your not interested that’s cool, keep it moving.

But If you know you know

Scroll through these..

The Monarch Butterfly.

Every year, millions of these golden-winged insects migrate south to a small area of pine groves in central Mexico, which consists of only about 70 square miles.

The process of this journey has amazed scientists for years, because the time it takes for the migration to occur is actually longer than the lifespan of a Monarch butterfly (which is about 6 to 8 weeks). This means their offspring, born during the migration, simply knows where to go, and carries on from there. Call it instinct.

In fact, many wonder if there isn’t a kind of “genetic memory” at work, something hardwired or programmed within them that guides their actions toward their goal. This is something that exists in many animals, possibly even humans, like the bird’s ability to build a nest, or the turtle’s compulsion to bask on a sunny day.

But the Monarch butterfly is a symbol of something else, a different kind of programming that is said to permeate our modern society and control millions of people throughout the world.

Project Monarch

As the story goes, Project Monarch was part of a covert CIA operation known as MKUltra, which began in 1953. It would also later be attributed to the Illuminati, and is allegedly still in use today.

Under Project Monarch, victims, usually young children, are subjected to intense trauma, inflicted to the point at which their minds dissociate from the experience. This causes a form of multiple-personality disorder, allowing the “programmer” (or “handler”) to mold these dissociated minds into new, controllable personalities.

From there, triggers (or “alters”) are put in place within popular media and other sources that “trigger” and cause these mind-controlled “slaves” to perform whatever actions they have been programmed to do.

There are also various “stages” or types of programming, each tuned to specific types of individuals and serving different purposes. “Alpha” programming, for example, leads to increased memory ability and greater physical strength, while “Delta” programming exists to remove fear and ensure that orders are followed until the very last breath. What’s the end goal of all this? Control, of course.

They really grooming the next member of the Kardashians, and showing the world how it’s done. sh*t is wild.

Butterfly Symbolism

Project Monarch is so named because of the specific traits of the Monarch Butterfly: the traumatization (typically electroshock therapy) causes a feeling of light-headedness, or “fluttering like a butterfly.”

But even beyond that, there is the metamorphosis from caterpillar to butterfly, as well as the aforementioned theorized “genetic memory” or instinct, passed down through bloodlines that bring the Monarchs back to the same habitat year after year. The butterfly has therefore become the symbol of this covert mind control operation.

Project-Monarch

While these types of mind control conspiracies aren’t necessarily unique (there’s also the NAZI Marionette programming, which we might look at later), the MKUltra program, as well as its precursors Project ARTICHOKE and Project BLUE BIRD, actually existed.

These CIA operations sought to understand hypnosis, new interrogation methods, forced addictions, behavioral engineering, and yes, mind control, among other things. A plethora of strange and, let’s face it, shady undertakings.

What’s most compelling (perhaps even iconic) about Monarch mind control, however, are these triggers and patterns that can allegedly be found in much of popular media.

The Significance of Butterflies

MK ULTRA

Jan 24, 2017
Project Monarch (a mind control programme developed within MK ULTRA) is named after the Monarch butterfly which, like many animals, seems to have some kind of hardwired behaviour within them. The butterfly’s migration period is longer than the lifespan of the butterfly, but the baby butterflies that are born on route still end up travelling to the same place. With mind control, the objective is to condition subjects in such a way that they end up acting without consciously thinking – it becomes instinct.
During the process of gaining control over someone’s mind, the handler will create a series of triggers which sets off a behaviour in that person. People who have been under the influence of this programme won’t be aware that it’s a trigger, so it works on a subconscious level. This technique was used in the MK ULTRA programme and a common symbol of this became the butterfly.
Another theory of why the butterfly is used is that it’s a symbol of transformation, the caterpillar emerges from its cocoon, unrecognisable in comparison to its former self. This video quotes the Dalai Lama to suggest that the butterfly could be seen as a very cold symbol devoid of emotion. From this perspective, the butterfly never meets its mother, it has to fend for itself and experiences little kindness. It could be a symbol of a detached home life and the Dalai Lama suggests that someone that grows up in this environment will find it very difficult to show compassion and empathy for others.
Are they just a fashion trend or could they be something more sinister, a symbol planted to trigger certain values or behaviours? If it’s a trend, why are they commonly placed over one eye or the mouth?

Some of this imagery is interesting considering all of these people went through a period of “erratic behavior”.

Butterfly was no random cute album name. I believe Mariah “went a little crazy” in this time period as well. Just something to think about, and keep your mind open to the ways of the world.

I hear you OP. I’ve been up on this information for a very long time, but never went too deep into the mind control aspects, but it is clearly real. The ‘Wizard of Oz’ movie and the things contained therein as I’m sure you know is very critical to this type of programming. With that said, people shouldn’t be letting their children watch Disney movies as I believe that is where a lot of the programming is given from a young age. Growing up, I didn’t watch these types of movies unless they played them at school, and I ALWAYS hated them for whatever reason even though they were ‘age appropriate’. Grew up to be a free thinker and I don’t exist in the same box as the rest. People rushing in here to dismiss and ridicule are said result of that ‘programming’.

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 01-27-2020 at 05:33 PM..
+40   

3 weeks ago '15        #13
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 12158 12 K  Slaps total: 3369 3 K
Its Kinda sad you just cant accept death for what it is and need to find some alternative explanation. Victim mentality.
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #14
space
space
space
 Still Numskull said
Its Kinda sad you just cant accept death for what it is and need to find some alternative explanation. Victim mentality.
This has NOTHING to do with Kobe, dumbass.
+23   

3 weeks ago '05        #15
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 45893 45 K  Slaps total: 6991 6 K
Hollyweird is weird, we didn't need a dissertation from the OP to figure that one out

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '09        #16
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
space
space
Props total: 155125 155 K  Slaps total: 19286 19 K
 justin747 said

op probably spent 3 hours on the essay...

3 weeks ago '07        #17
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30920 30 K  Slaps total: 3984 3 K
 Still Numskull said
how on earth does some one elses death make you a victim?? you russians tryin to troll black people need to really get trollin down 1st

3 weeks ago '16        #18
space
space
 justin747 said

Meant to slap lol. and keep that tired a*s meme next time
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #19
space
space
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
People are so dense lmao.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #20
space
space
 messy marv stan said
op probably spent 3 hours on the essay...
About 5 min of copy and paste from an article I liked. Im not sure how that would take much longer unless I was some 50 year old bum that didnt know how to use a computer. Oh wait
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #21
space
space
Man I didn’t know copying and pasting was Looked at as such a hard task, but I wouldn’t expect much more from some shift managers at checkers

3 weeks ago '17        #22
space
space
space
 Blockafella said
People are so dense lmao.
Theyre programmed. We got the Coronavirus spreading en masse, WWIII on the horizon, food shortages on the way, as well as numerous other things, and people cant get their mind off someone who put a fu*king ball through a hoop who happened to die. Amazing...
+8   

3 weeks ago '19        #23
Pikaboo 
space
space
Props total: 2163 2 K  Slaps total: 179 179
The Game butterfly tattoo was deeper than rap.
+30   

3 weeks ago '15        #24
Still Numskull 
space
space
Props total: 12158 12 K  Slaps total: 3369 3 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said

So we just going to act like kobe wasn't brought up in the op.
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #25
space
space
space
 Still Numskull said
So we just going to act like kobe wasn't brought up in the op.
Yeah, he brought it up because the death is suspicious, but it clearly wasnt at all what the post was about.
+2   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  51
BREAKING: Pop Smoke murdered in home invasion.
1011 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-75online now  27
Video inside And thats why people fu*k with her, shes dope.
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Kehlani respond to Joe Buddens comments from his podcast
57 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+347online now  17
Pop Smoke reaped what he sowed and more death and chaos will come to this wick..
251 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy