Free Game: Splitgate Arena

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '18        #1
1238 page views
21 comments

BlackjesuS 
space
space
space
Props total: 1812 1 K  Slaps total: 430 430
Free Game: Splitgate Arena

I had to wait on people to like fortnite...by that time it was boring....so go hype this up for me ...PC Master race

best
worst
21 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
Death Tutorial 
space
space
Props total: 2278 2 K  Slaps total: 1310 1 K
I had this for a few weeks. not really for me anymore but i like this portal concept.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
precys 
space
space
Props total: 13322 13 K  Slaps total: 1494 1 K
Damn, this is what I thought "Portal" was gonna be lmfao Doesn't seem very demanding on the machine and it's fun as fu*k. I was way too high because looking through the portals and seeing myself on the other end in the tutorial had me tripping HARD lmfaoo

Last edited by precys; 01-28-2020 at 01:55 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 7885 7 K  Slaps total: 6769 6 K
 BlackjesuS said
I had to wait on people to like fortnite...by that time it was boring....so go hype this up for me ...PC Master race

Graphics look dope during gameplay? Does it have 3rd person?

Is it well optimized to run smooth on lesser hardware and still look good?

4 weeks ago '18        #5
BlackjesuS  OP
space
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said

I don't believe it has 3rd person...lol you'd be looking at so much sh*t

And how low we talking on the hardware side...doesn't seem to be very demanding, I have 2080ti and no onboard to emulate but with it being free...downloading and setting to 720 low or 1080low would be a good start
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
BlackjesuS  OP
space
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said

I looked on YouTube...someone is running a 750m and getting 30fps on 1024x768...that's a gimped version of a weak card from like 5 years ago...you should be aite
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
space
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
I don't believe it has 3rd person...lol you'd be looking at so much sh*t

And how low we talking on the hardware side...doesn't seem to be very demanding, I have 2080ti and no onboard to emulate but with it being free...downloading and setting to 720 low or 1080low would be a good start
I got a decent card, 560x, I run allot of the newer games on medium graphics 1080p.

But Red Dead was the first time I had trouble optimizing a game for graphics and smooth gameplay.

So now Im nervous when it comes to new games.

I got GTA V on high/very high settings. Warframe on High settings.

Red Dead was a bi*ch to figure out because graphics are my preference.

4 weeks ago '18        #8
BlackjesuS  OP
space
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I got a decent card, 560x, I run allot of the newer games on medium graphics 1080p.

But Red Dead was the first time I had trouble optimizing a game for graphics and smooth gameplay.

So now Im nervous when it comes to new games.

I got GTA V on high/very high settings. Warframe on High settings.

Red Dead was a bi*ch to figure out because graphics are my preference.

Are you new to pc gaming?? I have red dead as well, i wouldn't use that game as a benchmark as it ran sh*tty for at least the first month or so and for good graphics running in game the Frostbite engine that ea uses is good battlefield v and battlefront 2 look crazy (cdkeys $5 games)...desktop is also the way to go for pc gaming performance/moneywise.... Lastly there is reshade , which is an app people use to change the color settings and in the games that are supported I've seen some nice improvement with minimal performance hit

4 weeks ago '18        #9
space
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
Are you new to pc gaming?? I have red dead as well, i wouldn't use that game as a benchmark as it ran sh*tty for at least the first month or so and for good graphics running in game the Frostbite engine that ea uses is good battlefield v and battlefront 2 look crazy (cdkeys $5 games)...desktop is also the way to go for pc gaming performance/moneywise.... Lastly there is reshade , which is an app people use to change the color settings and in the games that are supported I've seen some nice improvement with minimal performance hit
Yea, Im very new to pc gaming. Only about 8 months in.

Red Dead has been patched, its way more playable now, but those graphics are terrible and you have to pull allot of power from the gpu just to get a decent reflection off of a table! Its been patched, but still it doesnt look good at all.

It will be a few years before I get a desktop. My laptop is brand new.

Tell me more about what reshade is? I like motion blur and ambient occlusion as far as improving a game's appearance. On Red Dead I have everything on low, with those settings on high.

I have a color adjuster on my amd panel but I never fooled with it.

4 weeks ago '18        #10
BlackjesuS  OP
space
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said

Red Dead has been patched, its way more playable now, but those graphics are terrible and you have to pull allot of power from the gpu just to get a decent reflection off of a table! Its been patched, but still it doesnt look good at all.

Tell me more about what reshade is? I like motion blur and ambient occlusion as far as improving a game's appearance. On Red Dead I have everything on low, with those settings on high.

https://reshade.me/ takes it a few levels past what you can do with your screen as it's changing the colors on the actual objects..so it's per game and each game has diff settings that the community puts together...reshade and real life mod(will k*ll your gpu, murder, dead) make gtav look amazing

I hate motion blur, if you are above 30fps it's not really needed kinda like a bandaid for low fps and I still can't tell what ambient occlusion other than grey sh*t lol

I have to disagree with red dead sh*t looks damn good especially in the desert area early morning with fog and hdr sun on the horizon...running @ 4k ultra

Say all that to say this...check out starcraft 2 as well aha

4 weeks ago '18        #11
space
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
https://reshade.me/ takes it a few levels past what you can do with your screen as it's changing the colors on the actual objects..so it's per game and each game has diff settings that the community puts together...reshade and real life mod(will k*ll your gpu, murder, dead) make gtav look amazing

I hate motion blur, if you are above 30fps it's not really needed kinda like a bandaid for low fps and I still can't tell what ambient occlusion other than grey sh*t lol

I have to disagree with red dead sh*t looks damn good especially in the desert area early morning with fog and hdr sun on the horizon...running @ 4k ultra

Say all that to say this...check out starcraft 2 as well aha
Yea it look good on your pc, but mine is a bit lower. Im running on 4k, with lower settings.

They optimized it bad. Like on Red Dead, lower settings a wet ground would look blury, on higher settings it will look shiny like real water.

But the Witcher is so sharp as far as the graphic design, that on higher settings a wet ground would have a realistic puddle. But on lower settings, the puddle will look equally realistic but the puddle is smaller.

Red Dead dropped the ball.

I like Motion Blur because it makes everything look more realistic like when you move fast and the ground has a more dry feeling to it.

Ambient Occlusion is dope, all the colors will have a glow to them. Like the paint on the car, the colors on the walls, the pillows. Everything will pop.

You have a high end machine, you should always turn Ambient Occlusion to ultra if you can!

4 weeks ago '18        #12
BlackjesuS  OP
space
space
space
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Yea it look good on your pc, but mine is a bit lower. Im running on 4k, with lower settings.

They optimized it bad. Like on Red Dead, lower settings a wet ground would look blury, on higher settings it will look shiny like real water.

But the Witcher is so sharp as far as the graphic design, that on higher settings a wet ground would have a realistic puddle. But on lower settings, the puddle will look equally realistic but the puddle is smaller.

Red Dead dropped the ball.

I like Motion Blur because it makes everything look more realistic like when you move fast and the ground has a more dry feeling to it.

Ambient Occlusion is dope, all the colors will have a glow to them. Like the paint on the car, the colors on the walls, the pillows. Everything will pop.

You have a high end machine, you should always turn Ambient Occlusion to ultra if you can!
I'll fiddle with it again..kinda wrote it off when it was hyped for div 1 ...Witcher and Skyrim have alot of mods available for graphics as well their communities are super dedicated
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
space
space
space
 BlackjesuS said
I'll fiddle with it again..kinda wrote it off when it was hyped for div 1 ...Witcher and Skyrim have alot of mods available for graphics as well their communities are super dedicated
Motion Blue, Depth of Field, and Post effects as well as Ambient Occulsion. Turn all that sh*t to ultra!

4 weeks ago '18        #14
BlackjesuS  OP
space
space
space
 precys said
Damn, this is what I thought "Portal" was gonna be lmfao Doesn't seem very demanding on the machine and it's fun as fu*k. I was way too high because looking through the portals and seeing myself on the other end in the tutorial had me tripping HARD lmfaoo

What else you playing online??? None of my homies have pc

4 weeks ago '14        #15
LocdUpProd 
space
space
Props total: 10991 10 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
 BlackjesuS said
A lot of us be on the pc online

4 weeks ago '05        #16
precys 
space
space
I had to come bump this sh*t!! It might be the weed, it might be the nostalgia but this feels like I'm playing Unreal Tournament mixed with Portals and so much beautiful fun!

4 weeks ago '05        #17
precys 
space
space
 BlackjesuS said

Nothing really, just whatever I see people happen to mention and recommend. Never played fornite even tho I have it installed everywhere including my phone lmfao I played PUBG and Friday 13th for a bit. I really like Friday the 13th. Other than that, I have so many games that I haven't even played, I'll just usually pick at random.

4 weeks ago '18        #18
BlackjesuS  OP
space
space
space
 precys said
Nothing really, just whatever I see people happen to mention and recommend. Never played fornite even tho I have it installed everywhere including my phone lmfao I played PUBG and Friday 13th for a bit. I really like Friday the 13th. Other than that, I have so many games that I haven't even played, I'll just usually pick at random.
I'm sitting in the same boat with elder scrolls online atm it like Skyrim but mmo...I'm rdy to start that up but it's much more fun with a group...can do large scale pvp battles...prolly like $15 lmk what you think

4 weeks ago '10        #19
Akira Son Bio 
space
space
space
Props total: 25074 25 K  Slaps total: 2869 2 K
Halo meets Portal ..... Nope.

and Fortnite >>>>>>>>>>. Chapter 2 has been stale, mainly cause Season 1 of it is just as old as rumors of Detox coming out, but the game is a classic at this point.

3 weeks ago '05        #20
projectd06 
space
space
Props total: 17983 17 K  Slaps total: 5017 5 K
 Akira Son Bio said
Halo meets Portal ..... Nope.

and Fortnite >>>>>>>>>>. Chapter 2 has been stale, mainly cause Season 1 of it is just as old as rumors of Detox coming out, but the game is a classic at this point.
Lol fortnite is a great game except for the building
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #21
Most Palone 
space
space
Props total: 4065 4 K  Slaps total: 290 290
 MayneThaTruth2 said

Why donít you beef up your laptop while waiting to build a desktop? Upgrade ram? Ssd? Maybe put a desktop gpu and you got a completely new laptop. If the cpu isnít soldered then upgrade that. I donít need a desktop because my laptop is already 4K 60+ FPS in all games most high settings but I will build a sff rig when the 30 series cards drop

3 weeks ago '18        #22
space
space
space
 Most Palone said
Why donít you beef up your laptop while waiting to build a desktop? Upgrade ram? Ssd? Maybe put a desktop gpu and you got a completely new laptop. If the cpu isnít soldered then upgrade that. I donít need a desktop because my laptop is already 4K 60+ FPS in all games most high settings but I will build a sff rig when the 30 series cards drop
My laptop is brand new. I aint got money for nothing you talking about, and the money I did have spent on this laptop last year of March, got 8 extra gb of ram, and thats it.

I dont plan on buying anything new for the next few years. My gpu is soldered and will never be able to get a desktop gpu in a laptop.

I play mostly all my games on 4k but I dont get 60 frames because of graphic settings. I only take a fps hit on graphic settings. Since I have Amd, I dont take a hit at all on resolution.

What gpu do you have?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  115
Kobe Bryant: A Celebration of Life (Live Stream by Tidal) 2-24-20
140 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  32