Alex Thomas On Corey Holcomb Calling Him 'Gay

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '15        #1
2458 page views
54 comments

disDformariah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
space
space
Props total: 13368 13 K  Slaps total: 2989 2 K
Alex Thomas On Corey Holcomb Calling Him 'Gay

+11   

best
worst
54 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
NahLij 
space
space
Props total: 24368 24 K  Slaps total: 1743 1 K
AT is funny and been in the game forever.
Corey funny and been in the game a long time too.
Corey talks a lot of sh*t and people don't like him, so it's whatever.

Last edited by NahLij; 01-24-2020 at 11:50 AM..
+13   

1 month ago '13        #3
EZ Green 
space
space
Props total: 44934 44 K  Slaps total: 6044 6 K
I a*sume any grown black man that shaves his face bald is gay
+25   

1 month ago '08        #4
jtdatruth 
space
space
Props total: 3117 3 K  Slaps total: 317 317
n*gga do got some gay mannerisms
+28   

1 month ago '08        #5
AC_89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 44081 44 K  Slaps total: 3018 3 K
He a legend but yeah his mannerisms kinda sus
+10   

1 month ago '15        #6
Lord Kushington  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 9163 9 K  Slaps total: 3661 3 K
Tariq Nasheed has those same mannerisms is he gay.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #7
RubbahBandMayn 
space
space
Props total: 18497 18 K  Slaps total: 1365 1 K
 EZ Green said
Bro I say this all the time lol. I was so glad when I got out of the military so that I wouldn't have to do that anymore.
+5   

1 month ago '15        #8
Tully Blanchard 
space
space
Props total: 83434 83 K  Slaps total: 4482 4 K
+4   

1 month ago '05        #9
THEINFAMOUS 
space
space
Props total: 20797 20 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
 EZ Green said
+3   

1 month ago '14        #10
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 35007 35 K  Slaps total: 6110 6 K
Damn this was unexpected and I was going to skip it because I didn't see timestamps but it turns out the entire almost 19 minutes was him addressing Corey. I need to go find the clip of Corey going at him now just to see what set him off. We do know that this will lead to a 2 hour response from Corey next Tuesday which will be legendary and hilarious.

Alex kept saying he doesn't know 5150 or any of Corey's jokes but if you really paid attention he was taking shots at Corey the entire time with some specifics so he either knows the show and Corey or one of his family members must have given him cliff notes on Corey.

-He said Corey must be jealous of his black wife and him being a great father to his kids. Corey always kept getting hate from black women who said his wife wasn't really black because even he said sometimes people would think she was another race because she was so light. So anytime Corey said something negative about black women they would go after his wife. Also the kids part is obvious because Corey before his wife left him had his wife and her daughter living with him in LA but none of his other kids lived with him so most would a*sume he is directly helping raise her kid his stepdaughter while the other biological kids just got whatever checks the states required him to send. Plus he recently almost got physical with his teen son and eventually the son moved in briefly and then moved out so of course Alex will brag about being a good father by comparison.

-Also mentioning the wives at all was a shot at Corey now being single and living alone after years of him putting down single guys who watch his show and telling them that if they don't have a down woman then they must be bum aint sh*t men. Corey also made it seem like his babymamas were all waiting on him to be single again so they could have him back and show him they still love him but he is single and not one babymama has rushed to LA to be with him. Corey always brags about his power of discernment so he will say he knew Aries Spears was a clown but he had him on the show and he said he knew his wife was down for life and would do anything for him and then she left him and he can look and tell after being around a person if they are undercover gay or not so a lot of guys who think they are Alphas can never admit they are wrong sometimes.

-Alex also mentioned all the properties he owns and that is a shot at Corey because one of the new 5150 guys who co hosts brought up Corey still rents so I guess its an apartment so by comparison a man renting an apartment compared to another man owning many properties in LA and other parts of cali is a big difference. Hard to believe all of these are coincidences I think Alex came in with his guns loaded ready to take plenty of digs at Corey that he knew would bother him the way Corey's comments bothered him.

Alex bragging about his wife and always having women reminded me of some show he was on and I think they were talking about their first time having s*x or the prom night but Alex said he was so good in bed that the prom date probably still considers him the best lover she ever had he said he rocked her world and that story had me cracking up because he really is a conceited guy with a lot of confidence to say something like that on TV.

Last edited by titans7; 01-24-2020 at 01:18 PM..
+12   

1 month ago '14        #11
Soaring Seagull 
space
space
Props total: 11203 11 K  Slaps total: 927 927
"I'mma bring up something else. It might be great for the show"

Interviewer: "..k "
+5   

1 month ago '04        #12
ddash 
space
space
Props total: 13741 13 K  Slaps total: 960 960
how he look like charles barkley now

watching interview now

yea he got some sus mannerisms and movements lol.But corey is a hating a*s co on a*s n*gga at times.

Last edited by ddash; 01-24-2020 at 01:42 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '19        #13
dmboat990 
space
space
Props total: 1534 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
Corey say on his 5150 show that he follows dudes around to see the type of sh*t they do.
+7   

1 month ago '15        #14
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 37755 37 K  Slaps total: 4827 4 K
 NahLij said
AT is funny and been in the game forever.
Corey funny and been in the game a long time too.
Corey talks a lot of sh*t and people don't like him, so it's whatever.
What’s your point in all of this?

1 month ago '05        #15
THEINFAMOUS 
space
space
Says he respects everybody but calls Leon Rogers “Leon Roberts”
+3   

1 month ago '17        #16
Confidential 
space
space
space
Props total: 22892 22 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
I never thought this dude was funny be he is definitely conceited..

Corey is fikcing funny
+6   

1 month ago '15        #17
Jarett718 
space
space
Props total: 14824 14 K  Slaps total: 540 540
5150 nation
+3   

1 month ago '05        #18
THEINFAMOUS 
space
space
Where’s the 5150 show where he said this?

@4:40

Really @ 17:30

@31:00 he mentions the Kelly Blue Book joke

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 01-24-2020 at 02:41 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '14        #19
K Robinson 
space
space
Props total: 4490 4 K  Slaps total: 1358 1 K
 EZ Green said
Why is that? I don't want to look 50 when I'm really 30 that's why I shave and trim.

1 month ago '15        #20
kami 
space
space
Props total: 27014 27 K  Slaps total: 13993 13 K
he came across as guilty here especially when he said he was getting head from his wife when he heard it.

aint even address the joke thief bit thats what corey holcomb really was talking about.
+11   

1 month ago '18        #21
GK2 
space
space
space
Props total: 92 92  Slaps total: 22 22
He did too much explaining to be the kinda n*gga he SAY he is...
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #22
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
space
space
Props total: 127398 127 K  Slaps total: 13246 13 K
 EZ Green said

Even tho' my goatee itch like a MF'ka when I keep growing it out.

I still wish I could grow a Ross beard but, I can't...

+2   

1 month ago '15        #23
Mozart 
space
space
space
Props total: 3274 3 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 titans7 said
Damn this was unexpected and I was going to skip it because I didn't see timestamps but it turns out the entire almost 19 minutes was him addressing Corey. I need to go find the clip of Corey going at him now just to see what set him off. We do know that this will lead to a 2 hour response from Corey next Tuesday which will be legendary and hilarious.

Alex kept saying he doesn't know 5150 or any of Corey's jokes but if you really paid attention he was taking shots at Corey the entire time with some specifics so he either knows the show and Corey or one of his family members must have given him cliff notes on Corey.

-He said Corey must be jealous of his black wife and him being a great father to his kids. Corey always kept getting hate from black women who said his wife wasn't really black because even he said sometimes people would think she was another race because she was so light. So anytime Corey said something negative about black women they would go after his wife. Also the kids part is obvious because Corey before his wife left him had his wife and her daughter living with him in LA but none of his other kids lived with him so most would a*sume he is directly helping raise her kid his stepdaughter while the other biological kids just got whatever checks the states required him to send. Plus he recently almost got physical with his teen son and eventually the son moved in briefly and then moved out so of course Alex will brag about being a good father by comparison.

-Also mentioning the wives at all was a shot at Corey now being single and living alone after years of him putting down single guys who watch his show and telling them that if they don't have a down woman then they must be bum aint sh*t men. Corey also made it seem like his babymamas were all waiting on him to be single again so they could have him back and show him they still love him but he is single and not one babymama has rushed to LA to be with him. Corey always brags about his power of discernment so he will say he knew Aries Spears was a clown but he had him on the show and he said he knew his wife was down for life and would do anything for him and then she left him and he can look and tell after being around a person if they are undercover gay or not so a lot of guys who think they are Alphas can never admit they are wrong sometimes.

-Alex also mentioned all the properties he owns and that is a shot at Corey because one of the new 5150 guys who co hosts brought up Corey still rents so I guess its an apartment so by comparison a man renting an apartment compared to another man owning many properties in LA and other parts of cali is a big difference. Hard to believe all of these are coincidences I think Alex came in with his guns loaded ready to take plenty of digs at Corey that he knew would bother him the way Corey's comments bothered him.

Alex bragging about his wife and always having women reminded me of some show he was on and I think they were talking about their first time having s*x or the prom night but Alex said he was so good in bed that the prom date probably still considers him the best lover she ever had he said he rocked her world and that story had me cracking up because he really is a conceited guy with a lot of confidence to say something like that on TV.
He probably didn’t watch 5150. But once he found out that Corey was talking sh*t about him, he probably watched to see what he was saying and what he was about.

He could be lying though.

1 month ago '15        #24
Mozart 
space
space
space
Props total: 3274 3 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 kami said
he came across as guilty here especially when he said he was getting head from his wife when he heard it.

aint even address the joke thief bit thats what corey holcomb really was talking about.
I watched earlier and Alex specifically mentioned the joke. Not only that, he specifically mentioned the word “Bluebook” that Corey was tripping off of.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #25
ddash 
space
space
Props total: 13741 13 K  Slaps total: 960 960
 kami said

you clearly didnt watch the video lol

he literally mentions the joke,tells the year he made the joke, why he made the joke and the real life story of it
+3   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  72
Image(s) inside Feb 27 - Terabytes Of Stolen Adult Content From OnlyFans Have Leaked
252 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  35
Guy Dry Ages Every Meat, Then Eats Them
74 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  31
Feb 27 - BREAKING: Milwaukee Police Confirm Identity of Molson-Coors Workplace..
128 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  21
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy