Benny The Butcher: Westside Gunn Refused To Rap To Trap, Drill Or Those Fruity Sounding Be

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+20  116
52 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '18        #1
4140 page views
124 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
space
space
Props total: 32931 32 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
Benny The Butcher: Westside Gunn Refused To Rap To Trap, Drill Or Those Fruity Sounding Be

+29   

best
worst
124 comments

1 month ago '13        #2
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 63837 63 K  Slaps total: 10998 10 K
That’s not his lane

That’s like saying Chief Keef can rap on DJ Premier beats
+50   

1 month ago '06        #3
Mr. Future 
space
space
space
Props total: 6172 6 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 Commission said
That’s not his lane

That’s like saying Chief Keef can rap on DJ Premier beats
but the thing is...he should be able to...
The bar used to be set high, now that bih low as crocodile feet

1 month ago '17        #4
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3991 3 K  Slaps total: 851 851
 Mr. Future said
Aint no should when its someone's art. Nobody should dictate what I should or want to do especially when they cant do it themselves. Hip hop/rap fans are weird sometimes smh
+61   

1 month ago '17        #5
PROV  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 60911 60 K  Slaps total: 12996 12 K
 Mr. Future said
Hahahhahaha you big mad dawgie
+4   

1 month ago '06        #6
Mr. Future 
space
space
space
 fallinginpie said
Aint no should when its someone's art. Nobody should dictate what I should or want to do especially when they cant do it themselves. Hip hop/rap fans are weird sometimes smh
foh with that sh*t. Uzi can do it, Trippie can do it, sh*t n*gga, future can do it...you buggin my dawg...You can master YOUR style but dont act like the bar aint low and you, the consumer just accepting anything cause youre cool with being a follower b/c you feel you cant do it yourself, i might not be a nba player but im sure i should know the basic fundamentals game before going out trying to play in the park, IF i really wanna play with the people hooping forreal forreal...

and to add to point, Thats like saying a MASTER visual artist should only be able to work with one medium with no understanding of how to create with other mediums...you on that bullsh*t bro and i feel like you know it....thats that everybody gets a reward mentality, no bruh, i cant accept that. Im an artist(visual, musical, and compositional) and im guessing you are too, if so, you know you just playing devils advocate.

PROV said
Hahahhahaha you big mad dawgie
nah, doubt it, that was just an observation of n*ggas saying what that man can and cant do, chief keef might be able to rap over dj premier beats but n*ggas wanna put everything in a box and lower the bar, when in fact, if hes in the game he should be able to and can do. He nor I know what cheif keef CAN do but if hes a rapper he SHOULD be able to...where yall n*ggas common sense

Last edited by Mr. Future; 01-24-2020 at 10:29 AM..

1 month ago '17        #7
space
space
 Mr. Future said
foh with that sh*t. Uzi can do it, Trippie can do it, sh*t n*gga, future can do it...you buggin my dawg...You can master YOUR style but dont act like the bar aint low and you, the consumer just accepting anything cause youre cool with being a follower b/c you feel you cant do it yourself, i might not be a nba player but im sure i should know the basic fundamentals game before going out trying to play in the park, IF i really wanna play with the people hooping forreal forreal...

and to add to point, Thats like saying a MASTER visual artist should only be able to work with one medium with no understanding of how to create with other mediums...you on that bullsh*t bro and i feel like you know it....thats that everybody gets a reward mentality, no bruh, i cant accept that. Im an artist(visual, musical, and compositional) and im guessing you are too, if so, you know you just playing devils advocate.

Hahahahahahhahaha you want WSG to say "wha? Wha? Uh wha?" For the whole song
+14   

1 month ago '17        #8
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 102621 102 K  Slaps total: 11083 11 K

That's the best move. All that garbage is gonna age horribly.
+17   

1 month ago '17        #9
space
space
 justin747 said

That's the best move. All that garbage is gonna age horribly.
The same cant be said for Pluto by future
+1   

1 month ago '11        #10
Suppafresh 
space
space
Props total: 3482 3 K  Slaps total: 468 468
To each his own I like what I like some days I like they sh*t, some days I’m on some uplifting sh*t, some days I’m on some ignorant sh*t, some days I want to sell dope and murk n*ggaz. All I ask is the music be good and u not be no sicker a*s mofo.
+32   

1 month ago '06        #11
Mr. Future 
space
space
space
 PROV said

Hahahahahahhahaha you want WSG to say "AYO? AYO? Uh wha?" For the whole song
fixed that for ya g lol but seriously
when jadakiss was rapping over lil john beats was he screaming and all that dumb sh*t or was he rapping and made n*ggas in the south say Jadakiss was the hardest ny rapper of that time frame? Yall gotta chill bro you drawing a picasso...

and i propped you cause you tried to make it make sense but cmon

Last edited by Mr. Future; 01-24-2020 at 10:34 AM..
+7   

1 month ago '15        #12
disDformariah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
space
space
Props total: 13450 13 K  Slaps total: 3016 3 K
What's there best project they ever released? I wanna check them out
+3   

1 month ago '17        #13
space
space
 Tylerdurden said
What's there best project they ever released? I wanna check them out
Start with "Griselda Ghost". Undeniable fire. It actually came out years ago but just got on streaming.

Next i would reccomend:

Benny The Butcher - Tana Talk 3
Wsg - flygod
Conway - reject 2
Nicholas craven - conway remixes 1 and 2
Benny - the plugs i met

Last edited by PROV; 01-24-2020 at 10:40 AM..
+9   

1 month ago '15        #14
MULVTTX 
space
space
Props total: 8432 8 K  Slaps total: 727 727
+1   

1 month ago '17        #15
space
space
 Mr. Future said
fixed that for ya g lol but seriously
when jadakiss was rapping over lil john beats was he screaming and all that dumb sh*t or was he rapping and made n*ggas in the south say Jadakiss was the hardest ny rapper of that time frame? Yall gotta chill bro you drawing a picasso...

and i propped you cause you tried to make it make sense but cmon
Whats the alternative? Rap on "current" trap beats with autotune the way future did on Pluto, a project that has aged TERRIBLY?

Who needs a trend when you have timeless music
+4   

1 month ago '17        #16
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3991 3 K  Slaps total: 851 851
 Mr. Future said

nah, doubt it, that was just an observation of n*ggas saying what that man can and cant do, chief keef might be able to rap over dj premier beats but n*ggas wanna put everything in a box and lower the bar, when in fact, if hes in the game he should be able to and can do. He nor I know what cheif keef CAN do but if hes a rapper he SHOULD be able to...where yall n*ggas common sense
I understand your passion but when but we seen many artist experiment and do great and some who have that dont. Chief keef has rapped over almost everything from video game beats to pianos but most of it is trash. You dont know my musical preferences so all your a*sumptions are misplaced and a waste of time. And im not playing advovates but some people dont give a fu*k about all that vintage classic sh*t because thats not what they grew up on. Most of these guys grew up messing with wayne, keef, future, hot boyz, T.I, Gucci etc. Not Pete rock, wu tang, barely any of the unit or dipset. They have different influences than you and I because of regional sh*t or just the fact their younger. The "bar" is not universal my man lol just understand your perspective is not reality
+8   

1 month ago '19        #17
Pure Energy 
space
space
Props total: 2663 2 K  Slaps total: 450 450
 Suppafresh said
To each his own I like what I like some days I like they sh*t, some days I’m on some uplifting sh*t, some days I’m on some ignorant sh*t, some days I want to sell dope and murk n*ggaz. All I ask is the music be good and u not be no sicker a*s mofo.
/thread

It's that simple.
+6   

1 month ago '17        #18
space
space
 PROV said
Whats the alternative? Rap on "current" trap beats with autotune the way future did on Pluto, a project that has aged TERRIBLY?

Who needs a trend when you have timeless music
@ has left the chat
+1   

1 month ago '17        #19
space
space
 PROV said
The same cant be said for Pluto by future
I've never heard any Future mixtape or album and it's gonna stay that way.

+6   

1 month ago '13        #20
gow 
space
space
Props total: 1574 1 K  Slaps total: 1130 1 K
rap name: wack

1 month ago '17        #21
space
space
 justin747 said
I've never heard any Future mixtape or album and it's gonna stay that way.

Im a sort of fan, used to be a much bigger fan until he started dropping total bullsh*t after the three peat.

But even i can admit that "turn on the lights" sounds like a parody, when back in 2011 it was taken seriously
+3   

1 month ago '17        #22
space
space
Westside Gunn, recorded in 2004:

+6   

1 month ago '17        #23
space
space
 PROV said
Im a sort of fan, used to be a much bigger fan until he started dropping total bullsh*t after the three peat.

But even i can admit that "turn on the lights" sounds like a parody, when back in 2011 it was taken seriously
I just can't fu*k with auto tune. I've heard him on songs and it was tolerable, but then sometimes I hear him and go

No way I could listen to a full project from dude. I'm not a hater tho so I respect his hustle and I respect his ability to fu*k all these random bi*ches. Hoes know he ain't sh*t and he's still k*lling.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #24
space
space
 justin747 said
I just can't fu*k with auto tune. I've heard him on songs and it was tolerable, but then sometimes I hear him and go

No way I could listen to a full project from dude. I'm not a hater tho so I respect his hustle and I respect his ability to fu*k all these random bi*ches. Hoes know he ain't sh*t and he's still k*lling.
Totally agree. This song has no autotune on the verses, and its my second favorite future song ever made

+1   

1 month ago '09        #25
sammcc30 
space
space
Props total: 3381 3 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 Mr. Future said
I'm sure he can he said he doesn't want to...case closed
+7   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside Feb 27 - Terabytes Of Stolen Adult Content From OnlyFans Have Leaked
277 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-45online now  27
Alexis Texas says juicy J was nervous tooooo ?
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-117online now  20
Report: Deputies Leaked Graphic Pictures From Kobe Bryant Crash Site (Pic'..
218 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+17online now  6
Video inside POP SMOKE & MEEK MILL living life, Dancing with $ithches and smoking Kush
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy