Hypergamy and why women cheat.

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '18        #1
6169 page views
99 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
space
Props total: 34541 34 K  Slaps total: 8733 8 K
Hypergamy and why women cheat.

Worth a watch. Telling you what Chris Brown said already
+22   

best
worst
99 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
trapclassics  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 17078 17 K  Slaps total: 7091 7 K
 Kodack sixnine said

Worth a watch. Telling you what Chris Brown said already
Hypergamy is in a womanís nature. Sad that young men arenít taught about this in school
+19   

1 month ago '15        #3
Black Larry 
space
space
Props total: 9789 9 K  Slaps total: 918 918
 trapclassics said
Hypergamy is in a womanís nature. Sad that young men arenít taught about this in school
School doesnt teach stuff like this. It's like teaching how to eat or how to breathe. It's nature like you said You don't teach game because it would get countered. If everyone knows the move they should know how to counter it too.

Game is meant to sold not told. Be the best you. And know how to talk to people (women) and don't talk with your d*ck. pu**y gets thrown. Babies and girls all want what they can't have at end of the day.
+34   

1 month ago '18        #4
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
space
space
space
 trapclassics said
Too s*xist
+2   

1 month ago '19        #5
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 12963 12 K  Slaps total: 3357 3 K
Had to look up hypergamy - the action of marrying a person of a superior caste or class.

Basically, the Cinderella story.

+31   

1 month ago '17        #6
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 101775 101 K  Slaps total: 10991 10 K

Yall worried about the wrong sh*t. Just learn to fu*k good. Even if a chick doesn't wanna marry you, she'll marry some other n*gga and still be fu*king you on the side.
+98   

1 month ago '11        #7
Suppafresh 
space
space
Props total: 3448 3 K  Slaps total: 467 467
 justin747 said

Yall worried about the wrong sh*t. Just learn to fu*k good. Even if a chick doesn't wanna marry you, she'll marry some other n*gga and still be fu*king you on the side.
fu*k marriage sh*t is a scam to lower your wealth.
+46   

1 month ago '18        #8
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
space
space
space
 justin747 said

Would you want someone to do that to you?
+25   

1 month ago '14        #9
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 103737 103 K  Slaps total: 25287 25 K
i Just want to hit it

let me be that dude who gets the pu**y by accident , I ain't trying to build a future with chu and introduce you to the family or anything like that

I want to be the guy you have s*x with because we just happened to be in the same circumstances at the time ...and that could be either because we were both at the same party , or happen to be working together...or waiting in line at the grocery store and we happened to cross paths or whatever really
+38   

1 month ago '17        #10
space
space
 Kodack sixnine said
Would you want someone to do that to you?
Won't ever happen cause I ain't getting married.

+16   

1 month ago '13        #11
ChicagoDawg420 
space
space
Props total: 583 583  Slaps total: 37 37
 justin747 said
Won't ever happen cause I ain't getting married.

Yeah ok, but U still didn't answer Homie's question, so let me simplify: would you want your girlfriend (not wife cause you not getting married, like you said) to give the box to another dude cause she finds your dominance--or illusion thereof--lacking
+30   

1 month ago '17        #12
space
space
 ChicagoDawg420 said

Yeah ok, but U still didn't answer Homie's question, so let me simplify: would you want your girlfriend (not wife cause you not getting married, like you said) to give the box to another dude cause she finds your dominance--or illusion thereof--lacking
Again... You're worried about the wrong thing. If you fu*k good then everything kinda works out on its own. Hence me saying "focus on the fu*king"

If you're fu*king your girl right, she literally can't go give the box to another dude. She's not gonna risk losing you by fu*king some dude who might be wack, and she isn't gonna wanna let some other chick take you from her.

And if by chance she does give the box to another dude, then I'm out and on to the next. That's his problem now. It's pretty simple.

+41   

1 month ago '06        #13
Qbert 
space
space
Props total: 15970 15 K  Slaps total: 1584 1 K
It is funny because when you're the underdog you are still the same person at your core. When you lose the naivety and start making big moves you are all of a sudden more appealing.

Some don't know or don't try to know what's beneath, but the most disappointing is the people who knew you were gold from the start, but when you become more polished and everyone else can see, they come back running too.

Women play themselves out by looking to win. They could take a guy who is in the gutter and with the right motivation help him build himself up, if he want's that for himself also. Some of us just need direction and encouragement.

But when you do it without any help if they come back and humble themselves like "I was wrong" you can build with her because she will respect you, but be careful some will just try to get the upper hand again.

So many choices out there, make the right one.
+46   

1 month ago '05        #14
Micheal C. Will 
space
space
Props total: 46175 46 K  Slaps total: 7029 7 K
Still always depends on the chick, because there are plenty of women out here marrying bums.

I'm also not sure if women cheat more frequently than men, or vice versa.

I mean where exactly is that dude in the YT video getting these stats from, his a*s?
+8   

1 month ago '14        #15
Gotti Pippen 
space
space
Props total: 27432 27 K  Slaps total: 1060 1 K
Bye bi*ch
+21   

4 weeks ago '06        #16
bxdiplomat 
space
space
Props total: 13007 13 K  Slaps total: 849 849
 trapclassics said
Where do you think a word like Hypergamy comes from.... ain't no n*gga on the block making up a word like that.

Hypergamy is a term used in social science

Youtube n*ggas want to make their bro-science sound more official-sounding, so they raid evolutionary psychology, sociology, and economics ... for new terms to toss around.
+12   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
3take 
space
space
Props total: 14143 14 K  Slaps total: 972 972
Another one of these "Hype a Gay Me" videos huh

I feel like, if you have a goal, and a personality, you don't have to worry about these type of things
+17   

4 weeks ago '07        #18
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 7276 7 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
 Suppafresh said
fu*k marriage sh*t is a scam to lower your health.
*fixed
+12   

4 weeks ago '07        #19
*-InfiniMatic-* 
space
space
Props total: 7276 7 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
 Qbert said
It is funny because when you're the underdog you are still the same person at your core. When you lose the naivety and start making big moves you are all of a sudden more appealing.

Some don't know or don't try to know what's beneath, but the most disappointing is the people who knew you were gold from the start, but when you become more polished and everyone else can see, they come back running too.

Women play themselves out by looking to win. They could take a guy who is in the gutter and with the right motivation help him build himself up, if he want's that for himself also. Some of us just need direction and encouragement.

But when you do it without any help if they come back and humble themselves like "I was wrong" you can build with her because she will respect you, but be careful some will just try to get the upper hand again.

So many choices out there, make the right one.
Booooy you need a pulpit! You preaching the gospel out'chea!
+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #20
broncofan1 
space
space
space
Props total: 495 495  Slaps total: 192 192
This women are for everyone u can treat them good or bad they going to cheat if they want it also is about how they got raised and if they have morals and principles but also as a man u have to b a man women dont like push overs they don't like being the man of the house they want a man that can't make sh*t happen.
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #21
Wavegawd 
space
space
Props total: 3426 3 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 justin747 said

Just be good looking. Good stroke game. Decent muscle game. Done deal. Women sre vain as shyt. Trump men easily
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
Wavegawd 
space
space
Props total: 3426 3 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 Micheal C. Will said
Still always depends on the chick, because there are plenty of women out here marrying bums.

I'm also not sure if women cheat more frequently than men, or vice versa.

I mean where exactly is that dude in the YT video getting these stats from, his a*s?
Women cheat as much. Men are less covert about it. Women will cheat and have you raising the child thinking it was your own. Taking the secret to the grave.

And 8/10 women are marrying someone they will lose interrest in or who will take care of them financially. Either way, they still want someone whom they want to ravage on a primal level. Just like kids, they want th3 prettiest biggiest shinniest object

Last edited by Wavegawd; 01-25-2020 at 08:01 AM..
+20   

4 weeks ago '11        #23
southpawdachamp 
space
space
Props total: 5924 5 K  Slaps total: 1151 1 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #24
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6870 6 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
B!tches know wat time it is

4 weeks ago '14        #25
freezetag 
space
space
Props total: 9964 9 K  Slaps total: 1031 1 K
What type of dumb sh*t is this. Any n*gga that starts looking at his ol lady as hi’s mom deserves what ever comes his way.

Last edited by freezetag; 01-25-2020 at 08:47 AM..
+12   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  241
Kobe Bryant: A Celebration of Life (Live Stream by Tidal) 2-24-20
806 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+28online now  52