Jan 23 - Chinese Market Coronavirus Outbreak Sold Live Koalas, Snakes, Rats and Wolves

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 month ago '06        #1
7106 page views
160 comments

RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
space
space
Props total: 51938 51 K  Slaps total: 7715 7 K
Jan 23 - Chinese Market Coronavirus Outbreak Sold Live Koalas, Snakes, Rats and Wolves

The threat of China's deadly coronavirus spreading to Australia is very real, experts warn.

As China continues to take extraordinary measures to contain the deadly coronavirus outbreak, wet marketsoutdoor food markets selling both live and dead animalshave been labeled ground zero by authorities in regard to the viral epidemic.

The market facing the most scrutiny allegedly sells the meat of over 100 animals including exotic snakes, live rats, wolf puppies, live peacocks, porcupines, and even koalas, according to images circulating online.

On Wednesday, state authorities banned the trade of live animals at wet markets. The popular Huanan Seafood Market in the central city of Wuhan where the virus is believed to have begun was previously closed on January 1.

Dr. Gao Fu, the director of the Chinese agency charged with controlling and preventing diseases, confirmed that the virusnow known as the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)likely came from wild animals at the seafood market but did not go into specifics. The first to suffer from the virus were reportedly the employees at the Wuhan market.

The vast outdoor marketplace is comprised of rows and rows of narrow lanes cluttered with shopkeepers, butchers, and consumers looking for the freshest cuts of uncooked meat. As Business Insider reports, people and animalsboth alive and deadare in constant contact at the market, making it far easier for the virus to spill over from animal hosts into the human population.

Get the latest from The Mind Unleashed in your inbox. Sign up right here.
Relatively common animals include pigs, hares, chicken, shrimp, and dogs, but an incredible array of exotic cuts can be found including giant salamanders, crocodile tongue, and civets. Chinese consumption of civet meat was the cause of the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) outbreak of 2003, according to AFP. The SARS virus, which originated with bats, was found across wildlife markets in China.

One menu advertising a Wuhan market vendor boasts:

Freshly slaughtered, frozen and delivered to your door. Wild Game Animal Husbandry for the Masses.

While Chinese authorities have outlawed the trafficking of numerous wild speciesespecially since the outbreak of SARSconservationists claim that the regulations are too loose in general but especially for species that are farmed for commercial purposes.

Exotic species are famously seen as delicacies across China and other Asian countries largely due to the legendary and often unproven medicinal benefits of eating the wild creatures. The consumption of exotic and even live animals is also seen as a symbol of social status.

However, revelations of the live animal sales have even shocked many locals.

One user of Chinese social network Weibo wrote:

Just took a closer look at the viral wild animal menu they even eat koalas.

While another user responded:

Theres nothing Chinese people wont eat.

In a statement made on Wednesday, Dr. Christian Walzer, executive director of the U.S.-based Wildlife Conservation Societys Health Program, said:

Chinese scientists believe the Wuhan Coronavirus originated in wildlife sold illegally in a live animal market. This virus is closely related to SARS and it now appears the spill-over to humans followed a similar transmission path. China closed Wuhan markets where this new virus was tracked back to but similar markets occur in other cities across China and other Asian countries.

If these markets persist, and human consumption of illegal and unregulated wildlife persists, then the public will continue to face heightened risks from emerging new viruses, potentially more lethal and the source of future pandemic spread.

Poorly regulated live animal markets, where wild animals, farmed-wildlife, and domestic animals are transported from across the regions and housed together to sell for human consumption provide ideal conditions for the emergence of new viruses that threaten human health, economic stability, and ecosystem health.

Beijing is struggling to keep the coronavirus under control, imposing a quarantine on three cities after the virus k*lled 17 people and infected nearly 640.

Meanwhile, experts have warned it is quite possible that the deadly virus will spread to Australia.

We do have a lot of traffic from China and I think its quite possible we will get some cases here but Im very *confident that were well *prepared to respond if we do, Australias Chief Medical Officer *Brendan Murphy said.

Just moments ago, health authorities in Australia confirmed that a person in Sydney is under quarantine after possibly contracting the deadly coronavirus.

visit this link https://themindunleashed. .. f-puppies.html
+12   

best
worst
160 comments

1 month ago '10        #2
sho 2010 
space
space
Props total: 40475 40 K  Slaps total: 16603 16 K
These jackasses.
+40   

1 month ago '04        #3
RETURNOFTHEKING 
space
space
Props total: 13138 13 K  Slaps total: 3364 3 K
jesus

that cutting the bats (?) video gave me the heebie jeebies
+25   

1 month ago '15        #4
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 28649 28 K  Slaps total: 4402 4 K
Chinese are hardbody w the food out here catching tarantulas, scorpions, and rats...then eating them

Gen tso mystery meat ftw

Last edited by thirssty58; 01-24-2020 at 02:14 AM..
+43   

1 month ago '19        #5
OKayWPowr 
space
space
space
Props total: 57 57  Slaps total: 52 52
Chinese people are weird af.
+46   

1 month ago '06        #6
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 20292 20 K  Slaps total: 3507 3 K
 thirssty58 said
Chinese are hardbody w the food out here catching tarantulas, scorpions, and rats...then eating them

Gen tso mystery meat ftw
general tso is as chinese as french fries are french
+31   

1 month ago '16        #7
kuul 
space
space
Props total: 15016 15 K  Slaps total: 1717 1 K
Chinese people will eat anything. I've never thought of wanting to try bat meat, wolf pups, hippos, or koalas. They probably eating a lot of that sh*t raw too.
+39   

1 month ago '15        #8
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 28649 28 K  Slaps total: 4402 4 K
 datVAkid said
general tso is as chinese as french fries are french
Well my main point is what's in it but yeah they're always eating some weird sh*t in the back when I'm ordering my food def ain't on the menu
+3   

1 month ago '05        #9
240sx 
space
space
Props total: 3657 3 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
Baby soup also ...
+5   

1 month ago '12        #10
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 32135 32 K  Slaps total: 2707 2 K
These n*ggas prolly eat monkey booty cheeks and will create aids 2.0 for all we know
+30   

1 month ago '17        #11
FreeSmoke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17619 17 K  Slaps total: 5340 5 K
They fu*kin sick

fu*k wrong wit em
+9   

1 month ago '04        #12
Cage 
space
space
Props total: 4852 4 K  Slaps total: 611 611
Chinese eat everything, that sh*t is wild

Them n*ggas dont give a fu*k
+10   

1 month ago '15        #13
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 13023 13 K  Slaps total: 1234 1 K
The virus was manufactured in that deadly pathogen lab in wuhan... it dont have sh*t to do with animals they been eating for thousands of years

Edit: For anybody that thinks its a coincidence that wuhan is ground zero.

Last edited by Kdub31; 01-24-2020 at 10:50 AM..
+55   

1 month ago '12        #14
acefresh 
space
space
Props total: 44586 44 K  Slaps total: 3764 3 K
Trash culture?
+13   

1 month ago '16        #15
SoldiersReturn 
space
space
Props total: 4623 4 K  Slaps total: 888 888
They batsh*t crazy bruh
n*ggaz selling live wolf puppies ��
+4   

1 month ago '12        #16
Ragobeer 
space
space
space
Props total: 6898 6 K  Slaps total: 582 582
This is nature correcting itself, it sent a disease down to those dirty Chinese people....yes Chinese people are very dirty....take it from someone who has actually been there....they basically sh*t where they walk
+12   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #17
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2328 2 K  Slaps total: 1902 1 K
 Big Papi said
Ive seen hunting shows on youtube americans do the same sh*t

Edit heres a thread I made

Nah difference is the animals they be eating are ones you not used supposed to be eating. All I know is that I ain't fu*kin with no asian bi*ches after this.. I'm not even gonna hold you
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #18
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2328 2 K  Slaps total: 1902 1 K
Nah but I ain't gon lie this video of this n*gga peeling a skunk is some next sh*t.. lowkey I can feel that the dudes who be skinning and chopping these animals up know that sh*t is cringe af they just trying they best not to show it

+4   

1 month ago '17        #19
THExTAKEOVER 
space
space
space
Props total: 2590 2 K  Slaps total: 376 376
This is just in time for everyone to forget about the protesters.

Never let them fool you
+16   

1 month ago '18        #20
Twrecz 
space
space
Props total: 2360 2 K  Slaps total: 242 242
 RETURNOFTHEKING said
jesus

that cutting the bats (?) video gave me the heebie jeebies
Breh... That and the bat soup got me like
+4   

1 month ago '19        #21
HennyC 
space
space
Props total: 432 432  Slaps total: 15 15
“Go to China, see how they dine, see what they eat”
NaS - You can’t stop us now
+6   

1 month ago '17        #22
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 54949 54 K  Slaps total: 39423 39 K
 thirssty58 said
Well my main point is what's in it but yeah they're always eating some weird sh*t in the back when I'm ordering my food def ain't on the menu
Exactly.

what the fu*k is dude talking about

1 month ago '17        #23
Wavegawd 
space
space
Props total: 3425 3 K  Slaps total: 608 608
 Kdub31 said
The virus was manufactured in that deadly pathogen lab in wuhan... it dont have sh*t to do with animals they been eating for thousands of years
Thats where im coming from. They been eating wild shyt for thousands of years. They didnt JUST discovet palm civets and wolf pups. Just another ploy by them world governments in cahoots to fuk with the people.
+16   

1 month ago '06        #24
JCash 
space
space
space
Props total: 621 621  Slaps total: 105 105
Just my opinion..Chinese people look like they dont properly sanitize themselves so I can only imagine what their markets look like over there...eating all that wild sh*t..now they spreading virus'....crazy

1 month ago '18        #25
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
space
Props total: 7885 7 K  Slaps total: 6769 6 K
 beamjawn said
Nah but I ain't gon lie this video of this n*gga peeling a skunk is some next sh*t.. lowkey I can feel that the dudes who be skinning and chopping these animals up know that sh*t is cringe af they just trying they best not to show it

When I saw it roasted on that stick, I was like man that look disgusting. He should've cut it up, opposed to roasting the entire body.

Then he chewed the heart, Im thinking "It kind of look good"

But then when he tasted that leg, it was a wrizzap!!!
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  169
Kobe Bryant: A Celebration of Life (Live Stream by Tidal) 2-24-20
468 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  39