Nick Cannon Responds To Actor Orlando Brown's Sex Claims & Blames The Media For It All

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #1
6168 page views
90 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
space
space
Props total: 127395 127 K  Slaps total: 13243 13 K
Nick Cannon Responds To Actor Orlando Brown's s*x Claims & Blames The Media For It All

View this post on Instagram

When I first saw this I thought it was fu*king hilarious!!!! 🤣🍆💦😂😂😂 But then after putting a little cognitive effort and analytical thought to the situation,I figured what a great opportunity for a “teachable moment”! First off let me say I am praying for the young brother Orlando even though I don’t really know him personally, I have always loved and enjoyed his talent and have been a fan of his past work. He was fu*king brilliant in Major Payne, and had us all laughing on “Thats So Raven”. But this is another crucial example of when we allow our young artists to be prematurely exposed by this demonic business and left out to fend for themselves. We need better support systems for our youth and take care of our own. I watched various of this young brothers videos and all I see is a cry out for help. So I don’t know if there are any real leaders or solid individuals in this young man’s life but let’s embrace him and tighten him up so he doesn’t become another lost victim to these hollywood circumstances. I indeed believe this brother has the God given talent to be on Wildnout but this definitely ain’t the way to audition, this actually hurts my heart to see that we have allowed Orlando, along with various other young gifted performers we grew up loving, to just dwindle away after these corporations made their billions off of them. Now due to substance abuse and diagnosed psychiatric disorders our loved ones are now aimlessly begging for the attention they were once given , instead of the help they actually need. All while we sit back and just laugh... The most irresponsible parties involved in all of this is our media, specifically the “culturally conscious”. For us to continue to post slander and tear one another down for click bait to make these white supremacy propagated platforms more money is asinine and deplorable. These cannibalistic tactics only destroy “Us”. Really, in post like this, who wins??? We might chuckle, joke, pass the gossip on through our low frequency vibrations but does it truly make you feel good??? Especially knowing that there are higher powers looking down at you. So I hold @iheartradio @complex @worldstar accountable!...

A post shared by NICK CANNON (@nickcannon) on

On Wednesday (Jan. 22), Orlando Brown posted a black-and-white video in which he claimed that Nick performed oral s*x on him. In response, Nick addressed the actor but talked about a much larger issue with the former Thats So Raven star.

In a lengthy Instagram post, Nick said he viewed the video as a "cry out for help" from the actor. He also urged friends of Orlando to help him find the help he needs to address the actor's perceived @mental illness .

"When I first saw this I thought it was fu*king hilarious!!!!" 🤣🍆💦😂😂😂 image he wrote. "But then after putting a little cognitive effort and analytical thought to the situation, I figured what a great opportunity for a teachable moment!"

Nick continued writing, "First off let me say I am praying for the young brother Orlando even though I dont really know him personally, I have always loved and enjoyed his talent and have been a fan of his past work. He was fu*king brilliant in Major Payne, and had us all laughing on Thats So Raven.

But this is another crucial example of when we allow our young artists to be prematurely exposed by this demonic business and left out to fend for themselves. We need better support systems for our youth and take care of our own."
"I watched various of this young brothers videos and all I see is a cry out for help. So I dont know if there are any real leaders or solid individuals in this young mans life but lets embrace him and tighten him up so he doesnt become another lost victim to these hollywood circumstances," Nick continued.
Finally, the Power 106 radio personality blamed the media for circulating Orlando's video for clickbait tactics.

"The most irresponsible parties involved in all of this is our media, specifically the culturally conscious," Nick wrote. "For us to continue to post slander and tear one another down for click bait to make these white supremacy propagated platforms more money is asinine and deplorable.

These cannibalistic tactics only destroy 'Us.' Really, in post like this, who wins???

We might chuckle, joke, pass the gossip on through our low frequency vibrations but does it truly make you feel good???

Especially knowing that there are higher powers looking down at you. So I hold @iheartradio @complex @worldstar accountable!"

visit this link https://www.xxlmag.com/ne .. edium=referral
+66   

best
worst
90 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
LicensedLegend 
space
space
Props total: 8274 8 K  Slaps total: 1051 1 K

+117   

1 month ago '07        #3
offdahese 
space
space
Props total: 261 261  Slaps total: 26 26
sh*t was weird though
+5   

1 month ago '19        #4
48laws  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5112 5 K  Slaps total: 479 479
After reading nick’s response I gained a lot of respect for him. I wasn’t following him on social and haven’t seen anything he’s posted but he seems to be a very composed, rational, dare I say “woke” brother who is able to separate the clout chasing charade called social media from reality

Respect

Last edited by 48laws; 01-22-2020 at 08:36 PM..
+137   

1 month ago '17        #5
KingBud 
space
space
space
Props total: 5024 5 K  Slaps total: 634 634
Nick is definitely a real one..i felt the same way when i seen the vid...i pray orlando get hlep...
+47   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #6
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33 OP
space
space
 48laws said
After reading nicks response I gained a lot of respect for him. I wasnt following him on social and havent seen anything hes posted but he seems to be a very composed, rational, dare I say woke brother who is able to separate the clout chasing charade called social media reality

Respect
 KingBud said
Nick is definitely a real one..i felt the same way when i seen the vid...i pray orlando get hlep...
+11   

1 month ago '17        #7
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 51718 51 K  Slaps total: 12843 12 K
salute to nick for seeing through the bullsh*t.
+30   

1 month ago '16        #8
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 15077 15 K  Slaps total: 2869 2 K
 LicensedLegend said

+9   

1 month ago '08        #9
Tecnique 
space
space
Props total: 1234 1 K  Slaps total: 96 96
Didnt he try to do the same sh*t to Em and say he had video of him sucking c*ck?

fu*k outta here Nick
+79   

1 month ago '11        #10
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 120345 120 K  Slaps total: 17546 17 K

Last edited by Sin; 01-22-2020 at 08:38 PM..
+166   

1 month ago '19        #11
space
space
 Tecnique said
Didnt he try to do the same sh*t to Em and say he had video of him sucking c*ck?

fu*k outta here Nick

Please, go back and read the OP

1 month ago '14        #12
Lurker 
space
space
Props total: 55092 55 K  Slaps total: 8744 8 K
Can yall imagine the reaction if Eminems Chauffeur came out and said Em did that to him... and Em posted a book report on Instagram similar to what Nick did.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #13
cankstoochie 
space
space
Props total: 5650 5 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
but nick did this to eminem a cpl weeks ago

so he must be seeking help lol

welcome to eminem's reversal of fortune
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #14
space
space
 LicensedLegend said

+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #15
space
space
 Sin said

+22   

1 month ago '18        #16
EastAfrican  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
space
space
Props total: 16993 16 K  Slaps total: 3070 3 K
Nick kept it real.

1 month ago '19        #17
space
space
 Lurker said
Can yall imagine the reaction if Eminems Chauffeur came out and said Em did that to him... and Em posted a book report on Instagram similar to what Nick did.
Youre knocking nick for being the bigger man and using this as an opportunity to teach? Instead youre comparing how one man reacted to a hypothetical situation of how another man would react?
+3   

1 month ago '15        #18
jay mula 
space
space
Props total: 11127 11 K  Slaps total: 988 988
 Sin said

Facts
+3   

1 month ago '12        #19
TrillSwag 
space
space
Props total: 23216 23 K  Slaps total: 4045 4 K
How is someone lying on your s*xuality and s*xual acts funny? Nick cannon probably found it funny he sucked hundreds of d*cks just not his.

1 month ago '13        #20
Flossay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10588 10 K  Slaps total: 744 744
 LicensedLegend said

Yeah if mf aint suing for defamation of character then its true in my eyes

1 month ago '10        #21
Two02x3 
space
space
Props total: 11551 11 K  Slaps total: 3141 3 K
 Flossay said
Yeah if mf aint suing for defamation of character then its true in my eyes
not everyone gonna sue because someone says some foul sh*t about them. what type of hoe sh*t is that?

orlando brown is about as credible as a brown paper bag. dude clearly has issues. nick aint stuttin that sh*t and I wouldn't either. laugh it off and keep it moving
+12   

1 month ago '04        #22
Fameus 
space
space
Props total: 7863 7 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K
I dont care about this "story" at all its always funny to me that the media is always to blame tho. When all else fails just blame the media. It's not any one person so just throw it out there and see who believes it. It can apply to anything whenever you need to deflect responsibility.

1 month ago '06        #23
V For Vendetta 
space
space
Props total: 8807 8 K  Slaps total: 701 701
Orlando is about as credible as that homeless dude singing outside the liquor store

Props to Nick for seeing through the bullsh*t. You know they were praying for a diss track/twitter war.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #24
SoldiersReturn 
space
space
Props total: 4694 4 K  Slaps total: 899 899
That was deep but why he put those emojis there as his first thought ����*♂️ Eggplant splashing water wtf nick
+10   

1 month ago '05        #25
THEINFAMOUS 
space
space
Props total: 20797 20 K  Slaps total: 1563 1 K
 Sin said

If he does it this way n*ggas gon day he’s “gay-bashing”. Can’t win.
+10   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  31
Guy Dry Ages Every Meat, Then Eats Them
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  25
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  23
Feb 27 - BREAKING: Milwaukee Police Confirm Identity of Molson-Coors Workplace..
127 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  9
Image(s) inside WE WAS WOLVES (twitter thread)
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy