Tekashi 6ix9ine Affiliate CLOWNS Pop Smoke For Getting Smacked

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '19        #1
2736 page views
31 comments

Bobo33  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 280 280  Slaps total: 248 248
Tekashi 6ix9ine Affiliate CLOWNS Pop Smoke For Getting Smacked

I still dont blame son for getting smacked at 12. Boy ate his wheaties and hit the weight room. This might be a call for attention.

best
worst
31 comments

4 weeks ago '15        #2
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 14000 14 K  Slaps total: 4854 4 K
This sh*t is stupid to even talk about. Grow the fu*k up
+20   

4 weeks ago '19        #3
Bobo33  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
space
space
space
 gemini8686 said
A lot of people got a lot to say about this kid from him dancing so stuff that happened to him when he was a pre teen.
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #4
space
space
space
 Bobo33 said
A lot of people got a lot to say about this kid from him dancing so stuff that happened to him when he was a pre teen.
A lot of like to glorify negativity of black men. Stop that sh*t.
+9   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
space
space
space
 gemini8686 said
This ain't negativity lol this is music and culture that everybody is interested. Nobody got clapped in this thread lol just about music and influence of New York City.

4 weeks ago '15        #6
space
space
space
 Bobo33 said
This ain't negativity lol this is music and culture that everybody is interested. Nobody got clapped in this thread lol just about music and influence of New York City.
I donít give a fu*k what you say. This isnít culture. You may think it is because youíre retarded. And yes Iím calling you names because youíre very ignorant. Smarten up
+13   

4 weeks ago '19        #7
space
space
space
 gemini8686 said
I donít give a fu*k what you say. This isnít culture. You may think it is because youíre retarded. And yes Iím calling you names because youíre very ignorant. Smarten up
This is a culture, your just not in it. Go look up the definition of culture. Lol gotta find that out before any argument.

4 weeks ago '04        #8
youngmic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 64262 64 K  Slaps total: 5805 5 K
 gemini8686 said
 gemini8686 said
 gemini8686 said

This comin from a dumbass in the other thread believing Orlando Brown's d*cksucklist shut your dumbass up
+6   

4 weeks ago '11        #9
sbrown1 
space
space
Props total: 1804 1 K  Slaps total: 562 562
What a piece of sh*t post , who is this ugly idiot talking with that juicy a*s mouth god damn...
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
MothMan 
space
space
Props total: 486 486  Slaps total: 117 117
 Bobo33 said

I still dont blame son for getting smacked at 12. Boy ate his wheaties and hit the weight room. This might be a call for attention.
dude talking into a staples headphone mic

get ya weight up lil homie you lookin bad out here
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #11
space
space
space
 Tweezy said
Eminem tells people he was bullied in songs and ppl praise his courage......pop smoke gets slapped as a kid n he is a bi*ch

Smdh
Lol they see that 50 Cent in him and reminds them of when 50 dominated a era. Lol PTSD.

4 weeks ago '04        #12
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12684 12 K  Slaps total: 2169 2 K
Not sure what's worse a grown a*s man harping over a n*gga who got smacked when he was a kid.. or this fat fu*k gossiping like a project bi*ch with cell phone headphones as a sh*tty microphone doing sneak recordings while on the clock at his job.... u gotta be fu*king kidding me...... this kid would get on hi s hands and knees and suck every Brooklyn rappers d*ck.... I gurantee it. He was the kid in school who would d*ck ride the cool n*ggas just to be down...fu*king d*ck riding follower.

Last edited by marcchrome; 01-23-2020 at 02:24 AM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '06        #13
on_my_grind 
space
space
Props total: 8625 8 K  Slaps total: 984 984
yea but after that he caught the guy who smacked him and did anotha sucka move... He sucka smacked him ... he should have asked for a fair one or turn him around say do you remember me the kid you slapped back in the days and then punch him... he on sum sucka sh*t

4 weeks ago '14        #14
wuzgooch 
space
space
Props total: 3624 3 K  Slaps total: 175 175
 on_my_grind said
yea but after that he caught the guy who smacked him and did anotha sucka move... He sucka smacked him ... he should have asked for a fair one or turn him around say do you remember me the kid you slapped back in the days and then punch him... he on sum sucka sh*t
lol what? why should he have to ask for a fair one? they didn't ask him when they smacked him up.
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #15
alwaysworking 
space
space
Props total: 527 527  Slaps total: 84 84
buy a real mic
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #16
Laureltonbred 
space
space
Props total: 5212 5 K  Slaps total: 915 915
I don’t care what age I am..

If I throw on a flag n really rep a gang as Pop was at the moment, I’m old enough to defend myself..

No man has ever put hands on me without responding at that moment..

13, 31, no matter the age..
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
KingBud 
space
space
space
Props total: 5003 5 K  Slaps total: 633 633
55 year old city worker tho...lol
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #18
StoopidVillinz 
space
space
Props total: 14381 14 K  Slaps total: 1312 1 K
He get props for not letting n*ggas disrespect his crip’n..but getting slapped is getting slapped..the n*ggas that did is was his age..he took a L and came back better..regardless of his age it still count tho..
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #19
on_my_grind 
space
space
 wuzgooch said
lol what? why should he have to ask for a fair one? they didn't ask him when they smacked him up.
sorry I cannot give props to this sh*t...

Last edited by on_my_grind; 01-23-2020 at 09:15 AM..

4 weeks ago '14        #20
wuzgooch 
space
space
 on_my_grind said
dude smack him in front not from behind... you gets no point going to the gym getting brolic and smack someone from behind... u turn him and say "remember me" then smack him...
you act like he trained his whole life to catch him in the store lol. he was a kid when he got slapped and saw him when he was older and slapped him and stood over him whilst punching him lmao, but for some reason he should lightly tap him on the shoulder then proceed to beat him up. you're an idiot

4 weeks ago '06        #21
on_my_grind 
space
space
 wuzgooch said
you act like he trained his whole life to catch him in the store lol. he was a kid when he got slapped and saw him when he was older and slapped him and stood over him whilst punching him lmao, but for some reason he should lightly tap him on the shoulder then proceed to beat him up. you're an idiot
he slapped him then they jumped him... over a slap back in they days...
but the fact you calling me idiot let me know u don't know nothing about respect...
so I ain't surprised you agree with him

4 weeks ago '14        #22
wuzgooch 
space
space
 on_my_grind said
he slapped him then they jumped him... over a slap back in they days...
but the fact you calling me idiot let me know u don't know nothing about respect...
so I ain't surprised you agree with him
lmao like i said you're a fu*king idiot, respect? you slapped me with your friends while telling me to say fu*k my set and dead homies. why would i be respectful when i catch you?
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #23
space
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
He get props for not letting n*ggas disrespect his cripín..but getting slapped is getting slapped..the n*ggas that did is was his age..he took a L and came back better..regardless of his age it still count tho..
Everybody always talks about the get back, he got back and people will always have something to say, lol your never gonna please everyone especially on the internet.
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #24
space
space
space
 StoopidVillinz said
He get props for not letting n*ggas disrespect his crip’n..but getting slapped is getting slapped..the n*ggas that did is was his age..he took a L and came back better..regardless of his age it still count tho..
They hate it man they see Pop Smoke and then they imagine their girlfriend Meeting The Woo.

Last edited by Bobo33; 01-26-2020 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: Spelling

4 weeks ago '19        #25
space
space
space
 wuzgooch said
Exactly

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  35
Article inside Update: Surveillance Video Confirms Pop Smoke's Murder Was A Targeted..
206 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  31
Unedited clips To Catch a Predator
108 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+63online now  24
Video inside That Time Kodak Spazz On A BiH That He Flew In FOR 300