Proof: Aaron Hernandez Did not Kill Odin Lloyd and was wrongfully convicted.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+30  146
68 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 month ago '16        #1
6812 page views
74 comments

freebiggavel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 2341 2 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
Proof: Aaron Hernandez Did not k*ll Odin Lloyd and was wrongfully convicted.

Check this out man. AH did not k*ll Odin Lloyd, sh*t is a complete lie and I will tell you why.

AH didn't commit the double murder, the scumbag they gave immunity to AB (Alexander Bradley) did. No way around that. AH may have unknowingly ended up in car then gotten threatened, extorted, and feared his and families life, that's where we see increase in drug use and need for gun. Also couldn't say anything, would lose contract for being involved! Kid was 22yo.

AB was doing drug deal with guys in car, pretty simple, go watch trial , hard to miss. DA only reexamined the unsolved case when Odin Lloyd was murdered, and all of a sudden got some supposed snitch call to give them info. I think they just knew AH was on video at club those guys were at and we're looking to pin it on him. The 2007 shooting? Another bull story, gangbangers got shot, after altercation with a few football players, tried to claim it was AH, "Hawaiin" looking, and bangers only initially said it was one guy, Randy or something, then withdrew that, couldn't ID other guy.

When will people learn, drug dealers and gangbangers not giving correct ID? Or they're as good as dead? I think Ernest Wallace shot Odin Lloyd cause he was fu*ked up high and jealous. Something was up, reading texts, he had keys to something that AH wanted back, AH was hanging out with O more, perhaps jealousy? Wallace didn't want to lose his place as his sidekick? Aaron and Ortiz all happy dancing on video at gas station, no site of Wallace? Like none, hiding from camera, hiding from camera at house, takes off to Georgia, he's the one that ran! Both with the prison records. Ortiz didn't show for probation. And then shooting Alexander Bradley in head? Wouldn't be surprised if AB,another gunrunner, drug dealer, self proclaimed, didn't pull a gun first.

Was probably supplying the drugs and guns that weekend and someone probably pissed him off again but they were quicker to the trigger. He was in a car with at least 1 big a*s gang banger, not sure who soldier is or what up with Tyrone but he's definitely up there in some heavy sh*t. AH is guilty of hanging with some really bad dudes and getting stuck in bad situations, then not knowing how to get out , but getting dragged in further. Not seeing any big history of violent behavior, bar f*ghts, torrid temper, wife beating, he was generous, paying for everyone, helping out friends, family, had just lent O a Chevy suburban? Really and then premeditate a murder? Wallace had been driving around in the Altima. I don't think AH had a car right then.

He doesn't fit the profile. He was lonely and didn't know who his friends were . I think WALLACE got wack paranoid on whatever he and Ortiz were smoking and they did it. AH got stuck in it, felt responsible, had to fix it. Reports of Wallace and Ortiz ripping Lloyd out of the car...broken mirror, window, obviously people O didn't trust. Get mad at media they manipulated info, a lot of untruths, the DA's in both districts for doing sh*tty jobs, and the investigators, for doing the sh*ttiest jobs.

I saw something that said, well, they didn't know initially case was linked to AH? So? Means they don't have to actually secure evidence, crime scenes, request or obtain necessary evidence, cell phones, missing people that took off from car that their friends were in and burned clothes? M who knows if they took off with other evidence? Missing cell phones. Missing shoes to match shoe prints, can't substantiate tire tracks or other shoe prints or bullet trajectory? Prove if it's driver or passenger shooting? And their explanation is they didn't know AH was involved at time? So, if you or I, or a family member either as a victim or a defendent, it doesn't matter how they investigate? And throw crap up that can't prove who did anything? Because I'm confident Baez would have got an acquittal.

Last edited by freebiggavel; 01-22-2020 at 03:32 AM..

best
worst
74 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
Tha TC 
space
space
Props total: 19178 19 K  Slaps total: 1076 1 K
the n*gga who made AH go get those surveillance cameras after he shot him in the face a year prior? I’ve wasted enough time here slap
+33   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '19        #3
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
space
space
Props total: 46604 46 K  Slaps total: 32813 32 K

+5   

1 month ago '14        #4
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 39542 39 K  Slaps total: 5475 5 K
Bx detectives
+32   

1 month ago '15        #5
drose1985 
space
space
Props total: 39263 39 K  Slaps total: 4014 4 K
sometimes ppl just crazy bro.
+4   

1 month ago '13        #6
dre2000 
space
space
Props total: 3539 3 K  Slaps total: 395 395
 freebiggavel said
Ch3ck this out man. AH did not k*ll Odin Lloyd, sh*t is a complete lie and I will tell you why.

AH didn't commit the double murder, the scumbag they gave immunity to AB (Alexander Bradley) did. No way around that. AH may have unknowingly ended up in car then gotten threatened, extorted, and feared his and families life, that's where we see increase in drug use and need for gun. Also couldn't say anything, would lose contract for being involved! Kid was 22yo.

AB was doing drug deal with guys in car, pretty simple, go watch trial , hard to miss. DA only reexamined the unsolved case when Odin Lloyd was murdered, and all of a sudden got some supposed snitch call to give them info. I think they just knew AH was on video at club those guys were at and we're looking to pin it on him. The 2007 shooting? Another bull story, gangbangers got shot, after altercation with a few football players, tried to claim it was AH, "Hawaiin" looking, and bangers only initially said it was one guy, Randy or something, then withdrew that, couldn't ID other guy.

When will people learn, drug dealers and gangbangers not giving correct ID? Or they're as good as dead? I think Ernest Wallace shot Odin Lloyd cause he was fu*ked up high and jealous. Something was up, reading texts, he had keys to something that AH wanted back, AH was hanging out with O more, perhaps jealousy? Wallace didn't want to lose his place as his sidekick? Aaron and Ortiz all happy dancing on video at gas station, no site of Wallace? Like none, hiding from camera, hiding from camera at house, takes off to Georgia, he's the one that ran! Both with the prison records. Ortiz didn't show for probation. And then shooting Alexander Bradley in head? Wouldn't be surprised if AB,another gunrunner, drug dealer, self proclaimed, didn't pull a gun first.

Was probably supplying the drugs and guns that weekend and someone probably pissed him off again but they were quicker to the trigger. He was in a car with at least 1 big a*s gang banger, not sure who soldier is or what up with Tyrone but he's definitely up there in some heavy sh*t. AH is guilty of hanging with some really bad dudes and getting stuck in bad situations, then not knowing how to get out , but getting dragged in further. Not seeing any big history of violent behavior, bar f*ghts, torrid temper, wife beating, he was generous, paying for everyone, helping out friends, family, had just lent O a Chevy suburban? Really and then premeditate a murder? Wallace had been driving around in the Altima. I don't think AH had a car right then. He doesn't fit the profile. He was lonely and didn't know who his friends were . I think WALLACE got wack paranoid on whatever he and Ortiz were smoking and they did it. AH got stuck in it, felt responsible, had to fix it. Reports of Wallace and Ortiz ripping Lloyd out of the car...broken mirror, window, obviously people O didn't trust. Get mad at media they manipulated info, a lot of untruths, the DA's in both districts for doing sh*tty jobs, and the investigators, for doing the sh*ttiest jobs. I saw something that said, well, they didn't know initially case was linked to AH? So? Means they don't have to actually secure evidence, crime scenes, request or obtain necessary evidence, cell phones, missing people that took off from car that their friends were in and burned clothes? M who knows if they took off with other evidence? Missing cell phones. Missing shoes to match shoe prints, can't substantiate tire tracks or other shoe prints or bullet trajectory? Prove if it's driver or passenger shooting? And their explanation is they didn't know AH was involved at time? So, if you or I, or a family member either as a victim or a defendent, it doesn't matter how they investigate? And throw crap up that can't prove who did anything? Because I'm confident Baez would have got an acquittal.
I hate dumb sh*t like this I guess I'm not suppose to believe my own eyes when I saw the car pick lloyd up, saw gas station video of him buying gum they found at the crime scene, saw the same car return to Hernandez home without lloyd
+40   

1 month ago '15        #7
Mtyjoejnblkblnd 
space
space
Props total: 37588 37 K  Slaps total: 4806 4 K
you a weirdo
+9   

1 month ago '17        #8
Cronion2415  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5665 5 K  Slaps total: 399 399

+9   

1 month ago '18        #9
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20019 20 K  Slaps total: 2155 2 K
CTE did it. It don't bend, it don't break.
+7   

1 month ago '13        #10
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3445 3 K  Slaps total: 845 845
 dre2000 said
I hate dumb sh*t like this I guess I'm not suppose to believe my own eyes when I saw the car pick lloyd up, saw gas station video of him buying gum they found at the crime scene, saw the same car return to Hernandez home without lloyd
An even if somebody in the car with u committed a murder without u knowing u the one on trial and u dnt inform the police, u did it too. So there's that.

1 month ago '18        #11
Mr Tibbs 
space
space
Props total: 3107 3 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 freebiggavel said
Check this out man. AH did not k*ll Odin Lloyd, sh*t is a complete lie and I will tell you why.

Was probably supplying the drugs and guns that weekend and someone probably pissed him off again but they were quicker to the trigger. He was in a car with at least 1 big a*s gang banger, not sure who soldier is or what up with Tyrone but he's definitely up there in some heavy sh*t. AH is guilty of hanging with some really bad dudes and getting stuck in bad situations, then not knowing how to get out , but getting dragged in further. Not seeing any big history of violent behavior, bar f*ghts, torrid temper, wife beating, he was generous, paying for everyone, helping out friends, family, had just lent O a Chevy suburban? Really and then premeditate a murder? Wallace had been driving around in the Altima. I don't think AH had a car right then.

He doesn't fit the profile. He was lonely and didn't know who his friends were . I think WALLACE got wack paranoid on whatever he and Ortiz were smoking and they did it. AH got stuck in it, felt responsible, had to fix it. Reports of Wallace and Ortiz ripping Lloyd out of the car...broken mirror, window, obviously people O didn't trust. Get mad at media they manipulated info, a lot of untruths, the DA's in both districts for doing sh*tty jobs, and the investigators, for doing the sh*ttiest jobs.

I saw something that said, well, they didn't know initially case was linked to AH? So? Means they don't have to actually secure evidence, crime scenes, request or obtain necessary evidence, cell phones, missing people that took off from car that their friends were in and burned clothes? M who knows if they took off with other evidence? Missing cell phones. Missing shoes to match shoe prints, can't substantiate tire tracks or other shoe prints or bullet trajectory? Prove if it's driver or passenger shooting? And their explanation is they didn't know AH was involved at time? So, if you or I, or a family member either as a victim or a defendent, it doesn't matter how they investigate? And throw crap up that can't prove who did anything? Because I'm confident Baez would have got an acquittal.

+32   

1 month ago '07        #12
Jumbo Rondo 
space
space
Props total: 37603 37 K  Slaps total: 5368 5 K
I do not think you know what proof is.
+10   

1 month ago '13        #13
Commission 
space
space
Props total: 63637 63 K  Slaps total: 10967 10 K
Boxden lawyers
+11   

1 month ago '18        #14
Infamous1 
space
space
Props total: 5496 5 K  Slaps total: 1620 1 K

+6   

1 month ago '17        #15
Cronion2415  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5665 5 K  Slaps total: 399 399
 Commission said
Boxden lawyers

1 month ago '07        #16
PowerBar Ernie 
space
space
Props total: 6237 6 K  Slaps total: 954 954
 Big Papi said
Didnít read n*ggas have a Hernandez fantasy
Facts. Its disgusting.
+6   

1 month ago '18        #17
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 36168 36 K  Slaps total: 8329 8 K
Not reading none of that
+7   

1 month ago '06        #18
kmstokes 
space
space
Props total: 3022 3 K  Slaps total: 210 210
This should be the case, he should have never done it. But unfortunately he did.

1 month ago '18        #19
Pradagoon 
space
space
space
Props total: 141 141  Slaps total: 16 16
Did you not watch the doc? His defense attorney tried that desperate defense - AH was just good guy in over his head wrong place/ wrong time. It was his closing argument towards the end of the trial when the evidence was overwhelming that AH was at the scene of the crime.
+9   

1 month ago '05        #20
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
space
space
Props total: 51959 51 K  Slaps total: 31135 31 K
Goodnight bx

1 month ago '18        #21
jakerich 
space
space
Props total: 5889 5 K  Slaps total: 670 670
He was was closeted gay psychopath who smoked too much. Now take yo a*s to sleep.

1 month ago '16        #22
freebiggavel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 2341 2 K  Slaps total: 1426 1 K
 Pradagoon said
Did you not watch the doc? His defense attorney tried that desperate defense - AH was just good guy in over his head wrong place/ wrong time. It was his closing argument towards the end of the trial when the evidence was overwhelming that AH was at the scene of the crime.
That lawyer was wack af, I wanted him to have Jose Baez to win the first one.

Do you know what baezís strategy to get the appeal for AH would of been?

1 month ago '17        #23
DaQCKing 
space
space
Props total: 42180 42 K  Slaps total: 2196 2 K
They had more evidence on him than they did on OJ
+7   

1 month ago '14        #24
knnymac 
space
space
Props total: 4189 4 K  Slaps total: 762 762
 drose1985 said
sometimes ppl just crazy bro.
Damn, why did I just read that crazy/depressing article tho?

Those fatherless children.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #25
SimeonWisest 
space
space
space
Props total: 5252 5 K  Slaps total: 717 717
Would you look at this. Our resident Bx bum detective has solved the case from his couch.
The FBI and about two dozen detectives, paralegals, lawyers, judges who spent about probably close to 2000 billable hours on the case got it wrong!

+8   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  31
Article inside Update: Surveillance Video Confirms Pop Smoke's Murder Was A Targeted..
206 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+70online now  29
Video inside That Time Kodak Spazz On A BiH That He Flew In FOR 300
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  18
Unedited clips To Catch a Predator
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+49online now  9
Video inside Oh my god, this man Lenny Williams was about that album mode life. STAY..
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy