Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists

most viewed right now
+20  102
46 comments @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

1 month ago '18        #1
5983 page views
105 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
space
Props total: 34579 34 K  Slaps total: 8737 8 K
Jan 21 - Everything men do is in order to get laid says Psychologists

[
The similarity between Bill Gates, Paul McCartney, and the criminals (in fact, all men in evolutionary history) points to a very important concept in evolutionary biology: female choice. In all species in which the female makes greater parental investment than the male (such as humans and all other mammals), mating is a female choice; it happens when the female wants it to happen, and with whom she wants it to happen, not when and with whom the male wants it to happen.

The power of female choice becomes quite apparent in a simple thought experiment. Imagine for a moment a society where s*x and mating were entirely a male choice; individuals have s*x whenever and with whomever men want, not whenever and with whomever women want. What would happen in such a society? Absolutely nothing, because people would never stop having s*x! There would be no civilization in such a society, because people would not do anything besides have s*x. This, incidentally, is the reason why gay men never stop having s*x: there are no women in their relationships to say no. s*xually active straight men on average have had 16.5 s*x partners since age 18; gay men have had 42.8.

In reality, however, women do often say no to men. (In my experience, they always do.) This is why men throughout history have had to conquer foreign lands, win battles and wars, compose symphonies, author books, write sonnets, paint portraits and cathedral ceilings, make scientific discoveries, play in rock bands, and write new computer software, in order to impress women so that they will agree to have s*x with them. There would be no civilization, no art, no literature, no music, no Beatles, no Microsoft, if s*x and mating were a male choice. Men have built (and destroyed) civilizations in order to impress women so that they might say yes. Women are the reason men do everything.

Once again, my personal hero Bill Maher captures the essence of female choice perfectly, when he quips: “For a man to walk into a bar and have his choice of any woman he wants, he would have to be the ruler of the world. For a woman to have the same power over men, she’d have to do her hair.” In other words, any reasonably attractive young woman exercises as much power as does the (male) ruler of the world.

Put differently, every woman has the power to predict the future, while very few men do. If a man wakes up in the morning and says to himself, “Tonight I will get laid,” the prediction will fail a vast majority of the times, unless he’s incredibly handsome. (Most young men in fact do make this prediction every morning and go to bed alone and disappointed every night.) If a woman -- any woman -- wakes up in the morning and says to herself, “Tonight I will get laid,” the prediction will always come true every time. Such is the power of female choice.

visit this link https://www.psychologytod .. r-get-laid-iii

I’ll save you the effort: “News at 11, shocking, no sh*t, in other news water is wet, etc image
+56   

best
worst
105 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
hhspot 
space
space
space
Props total: 441 441  Slaps total: 243 243

Grandad wasn’t saying no, why would I?
+26   

1 month ago '18        #3
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25 OP
space
space
space
 hhspot said

Grandad wasn’t saying no, why would I?
Biggest lie ever told about that time period is that they weren’t s*xual
+70   

1 month ago '13        #4
jjwms33 
space
space
space
Props total: 3615 3 K  Slaps total: 888 888
Everything I do is not for pu**y. These mfers really trying to control the narrative.
+112   

1 month ago '17        #5
Kingz2 
space
space
space
Props total: 18357 18 K  Slaps total: 2494 2 K
Naw everything I do is not for pu**y when you actually have options
+34   

1 month ago '07        #6
dabettamc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 715 715  Slaps total: 63 63
Y’all lying if you say your hair cut, career, morals, education, etc was all for YOU.
+50   

1 month ago '17        #7
fallinginpie 
space
space
space
Props total: 3991 3 K  Slaps total: 851 851
 dabettamc said
Y’all lying if you say your hair cut, career, morals, education, etc was all for YOU.
What...? Why would morals be thrown in there?
+34   

1 month ago '12        #8
iamsweets 
space
space
Props total: 8443 8 K  Slaps total: 745 745

+27   

1 month ago '10        #9
chorizoburger 
space
space
Props total: 3652 3 K  Slaps total: 1239 1 K
I don't think dudes choosing to sit around and play video games all day has anything to do with trying to get laid but with that said if you look at literally any other animal all they do is consume energy and reproduce and try to survive, we're not any different
+40   

1 month ago '14        #10
Black Einstein 
space
space
Props total: 3508 3 K  Slaps total: 456 456
I am heavily motivated by da skinz!
+13   

1 month ago '12        #11
Yugi 
space
space
Props total: 110 110  Slaps total: 4 4
Interesting read yeah I believe y’all that say I don’t do it for the blah blah but at one point or ultimately when you look at the bigger picture that make since like pac said “ hoes get horny n*ggaz die “

+20   

1 month ago '05        #12
dizzle trizzle 
space
space
Props total: 11497 11 K  Slaps total: 1204 1 K
thats a fu*king lie
+4   

1 month ago '05        #13
bx old head  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 33736 33 K  Slaps total: 2516 2 K
 jjwms33 said
Everything I do is not for pu**y. These mfers really trying to control the narrative.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #14
space
space
space
 chorizoburger said
I don't think dudes choosing to sit around and play video games all day has anything to do with trying to get laid but with that said if you look at literally any other animal all they do is consume energy and reproduce and try to survive, we're not any different
Yet most women look down on dudes that play video games
+7   

1 month ago '19        #15
HeyChico  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x80
space
space
Props total: 23712 23 K  Slaps total: 14741 14 K
Nah lames do... which is why they’re never rich
+1   

1 month ago '18        #16
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
Props total: 25268 25 K  Slaps total: 2440 2 K
I think when you do everything for pu**y you never get it. I know people that got in great shape, got a great job and are now fu*king bi*ches and all they say if I wasnt rich and in shape I would get no a*s. So is that getting pu**y or is that bi*ches fu*king you? Idk im buzzed disregard me.

Last edited by DUCEDUCE; 01-22-2020 at 09:23 AM..
+21   

1 month ago '10        #17
ElevateOne 
space
space
Props total: 3773 3 K  Slaps total: 377 377
it is interesting to think female humans are the only animal to maintain a fertile form even when they are not in heat

maybe that evolved as some sort of control mechanism against the larger male humans

+2   

1 month ago '16        #18
B86 
space
space
space
Props total: 11086 11 K  Slaps total: 2394 2 K
I've been saying this since a teen. It's really common sense/basic psychology (which people have a weird lack of understanding about) if you just think about it for a minute. Why do you want a new car? To look good to impress others...why do you want a good job? To make more money to elevate yourself, in order to impress others. Why don't you want to look bummY? To impress others. Why do you want a nice house? Because hoes are going to come over; otherwise, you wouldn't give a fu*k...and I can continue on with this list forever.

As ANIMALS (something else people don't understand) our instincts are to mate...we do everything to attract a mate. It's very simple to understand.

Last edited by B86; 01-21-2020 at 09:04 PM..
+32   

1 month ago '06        #19
Doe Sun 
space
space
space
Props total: 775 775  Slaps total: 250 250
Kings forced bi*ches into s*x and marriages. Fake news

1 month ago '17        #20
TheGreyOne 
space
space
Props total: 1852 1 K  Slaps total: 472 472
Everything men do. Not everything males of the species do. There is a difference.

Current (Western) society is so easy relative to the history of humanity that humans are evolving (devolving, perhaps?) Grown human males are able to sit for hours each day involved in pursuits of benefit to nothing beyond momentary entertainment. People earnestly decry the single economic model that made the current world possible and somehow believe in a type of society administered by a special race of people who didn't exist yesterday, don't today, and show no signs of appearing tomorrow.

But what are known as men are out here making it happen. Achieving some level of wealth relative to their own needs and understanding. Living good lives.

And yeah, fu*king these hoes...

Last edited by TheGreyOne; 01-21-2020 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: Missing words
+5   

1 month ago '15        #21
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 28871 28 K  Slaps total: 4419 4 K
All the progress and science advancements over the years have been for some rank axe wound, hmm that's high praise, women egos will have them on emotional OD with that one keep it quiet. All jokes aside the value on P is waaaaay to high atm its fu*king up society, no balance

Last edited by thirssty58; 01-21-2020 at 09:34 PM..
+9   

1 month ago '10        #22
MANNYSOSA 
space
space
Props total: 7939 7 K  Slaps total: 643 643
 iamsweets said
Saw thread title and immediately thought of this.

“If men could fu*k women in a cardboard box we would”
+11   

1 month ago '18        #23
space
space
space
 thirssty58 said
All the progress and science advancements over the years have been for some rank axe wound, hmm that's high praise, women egos will have them on emotional OD with that one keep it quiet. All jokes aside the value on P is waaaaay to high atm its fu*king up society, no balance
Price of P has always been high. If anything it’s a lot lower now than it was when people got k*lled for cheating
+7   

1 month ago '16        #24
Knucklez 
space
space
space
Props total: 31798 31 K  Slaps total: 3299 3 K
That means bill gates n em failed cause with the money and fame they have they coulda had a hit list like fab, Jeter, Ronaldo, DiCaprio, Joe Budden n them. Instead they bagged like one woman all their life and settled down with them

With that type of money you should have a crazy rotation

So if this is to be believed and the end goal is pu**y. They failed even with all that innovation, hard work and billions
+6   

1 month ago '18        #25
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 20480 20 K  Slaps total: 2190 2 K
If I ain't getting pu**y for it I ain't doing sh*t for a bi*ch unless it's fam... That being said... Most sh*t I do is so I'm comfortable. Part of that comfort is pu**y...
+19   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  44
Image(s) inside Feb 27 - Terabytes Of Stolen Adult Content From OnlyFans Have Leaked
277 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-44online now  25
Alexis Texas says juicy J was nervous tooooo ?
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-117online now  23
Report: Deputies Leaked Graphic Pictures From Kobe Bryant Crash Site (Pic'..
218 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+45online now  10
Article inside Mike Tyson Threatens To "Knock The Black Off" Michael Blackson
102 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy