Woman wants to try to get pregnant by her surgeon bf without his permission.

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+54  291
62 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '18        #1
1942 page views
30 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
space
space
space
Props total: 34541 34 K  Slaps total: 8733 8 K
Woman wants to try to get pregnant by her surgeon bf without his permission.

"I am 24. My boyfriend is 30. He is a 4th year medical school student aiming to become a surgeon (and highly likely to become one with his test scores so far) and adore him in every single way imaginable. We have been dating for a little over a year and he is the most kind, gentle, smart, honest, loyal, hilarious man I have ever encountered. Basically, he’s the perfect human being. He insists he does not want children for five years, but I feel very ready and I feel as though he is as well, even if he does not say so. His father almost died last year and he is not looking too good this year. My mother and my best friend support me, and I believe his family would not be upset if I fell pregnant either.

However, I realize this is a huge decision and I want to talk about it with as many people as I can which, unfortunately, I cannot do in person since this is such a personal topic. — Ready for a Baby"

visit this link https://dearwendy.com/sho .. -someone-else/

best
worst
30 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 9490 9 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
That Broad gonna get herself dumped .
+25   

1 month ago '18        #3
antisocial100 
space
space
Props total: 7626 7 K  Slaps total: 2319 2 K
She’s a gold digger. Case opened, examined , now closed.
+49   

1 month ago '17        #4
CJ Schwarz 
space
space
Props total: 28425 28 K  Slaps total: 2140 2 K
She should consult with Rae Carruth
+1   

1 month ago '15        #5
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 36959 36 K  Slaps total: 6751 6 K
n*gga. Slapped
+2   

1 month ago '15        #6
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 32802 32 K  Slaps total: 5449 5 K

+4   

1 month ago '05        #7
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 10960 10 K  Slaps total: 1127 1 K
She very entitled selfish has low self-esteem and is trying to ruin that guy's life plain and simple. If this guy is smart and didn't want kids he'd get a vasectomy done asap.
+6   

1 month ago '16        #8
Ldogg310v2 
space
space
space
Props total: 8179 8 K  Slaps total: 824 824
 bi0 said
She very entitled selfish has low self-esteem and is trying to ruin that guy's life plain and simple. If this guy is smart and didn't want kids he'd get a vasectomy done asap.
He said for 5 years, not forever. Hes obviously trying to get his self secure I his profession before he makes that move. This bi*ch trying to rush him and if she does will.end up k*lling the whole relationship. Dumb bi*ch. This why u use condoms and flush after. Or at least drop hot sauce in the condom and trash it.
+16   

1 month ago '08        #9
flav 
space
space
Props total: 11018 11 K  Slaps total: 3060 3 K
“I feel”

That’s where it falls apart
+14   

1 month ago '17        #10
Jdog168 
space
space
Props total: 9328 9 K  Slaps total: 233 233
 isthistobe said
This ditzy broad got me hot I don’t care we’re it is. I’m taking that extra $500k per year for 3 years and dipping.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #11
Cronion2415  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 5679 5 K  Slaps total: 400 400
Crazy bi*ch

+6   

1 month ago '17        #12
DaQCKing 
space
space
Props total: 42365 42 K  Slaps total: 2198 2 K

1 month ago '08        #13
litdes 
space
space
space
Props total: 3682 3 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 Kodack sixnine said
"I am 24. My boyfriend is 30. He is a 4th year medical school student aiming to become a surgeon (and highly likely to become one with his test scores so far) and adore him in every single way imaginable. We have been dating for a little over a year and he is the most kind, gentle, smart, honest, loyal, hilarious man I have ever encountered. Basically, he’s the perfect human being. He insists he does not want children for five years, but I feel very ready and I feel as though he is as well, even if he does not say so. His father almost died last year and he is not looking too good this year. My mother and my best friend support me, and I believe his family would not be upset if I fell pregnant either.

However, I realize this is a huge decision and I want to talk about it with as many people as I can which, unfortunately, I cannot do in person since this is such a personal topic. — Ready for a Baby"

Lmfao “my mother and my best friend support me” No kidding bi*ch you’re trying to get knocked up by a surgeon whom you described as the perfect human being
+13   

1 month ago '16        #14
Manoflife 
space
space
space
Props total: 3093 3 K  Slaps total: 438 438
At least post that Wendys response

"You are nowhere near ready to be a mom, even if you say you are. See how that feels? When someone takes what you say and believe about yourself to be true and then says, “Nah, I know better.” Multiply that feeling by 1000, add 20 years of childcare responsibility on top of that, as well as derailed dreams and goals, and broken trust, and you’re getting close to the betrayal your boyfriend would feel if you “accidentally fell pregnant” after he said he wasn’t ready to have kids for at least five years. If you’re so ready to have a baby right now — and I mean it when I say you don’t have the emotional maturity, evidenced at the very least by your inability to discuss personal issues with people in real life, and you are not fu*king ready for the financial and physical and emotional demands of parenthood — then find someone who is also ready or thinks he is. Don’t blow up your most-perfect-human-being-ever boyfriend’s life with your selfishness."
+22   

1 month ago '15        #15
Kdub31 
space
space
Props total: 13032 13 K  Slaps total: 1234 1 K
This the type to get pregnant and end up being a sh*tty mom
+8   

1 month ago '05        #16
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
Props total: 4538 4 K  Slaps total: 310 310
stupid a*s,selfish woman
+3   

1 month ago '18        #17
ChrisPartlowFro 
space
space
Props total: 9150 9 K  Slaps total: 1250 1 K
 Ldogg310v2 said
He said for 5 years, not forever. Hes obviously trying to get his self secure I his profession before he makes that move. This bi*ch trying to rush him and if she does will.end up k*lling the whole relationship. Dumb bi*ch. This why u use condoms and flush after. Or at least drop hot sauce in the condom and trash it.
Hot sauce
+4   

1 month ago '16        #18
YKing 
space
space
Props total: 27535 27 K  Slaps total: 1785 1 K

+2   

1 month ago '19        #19
Pikaboo 
space
space
Props total: 2220 2 K  Slaps total: 191 191
i'd drops out of school and get a meth addiction dealing with this controlling selfish c*nt.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #20
PolygodJr 
space
space
Props total: 10471 10 K  Slaps total: 1707 1 K
Wendy's reply:

You are nowhere near ready to be a mom, even if you say you are. See how that feels? When someone takes what you say and believe about yourself to be true and then says, “Nah, I know better.” Multiply that feeling by 1000, add 20 years of childcare responsibility on top of that, as well as derailed dreams and goals, and broken trust, and you’re getting close to the betrayal your boyfriend would feel if you “accidentally fell pregnant” after he said he wasn’t ready to have kids for at least five years. If you’re so ready to have a baby right now — and I mean it when I say you don’t have the emotional maturity, evidenced at the very least by your inability to discuss personal issues with people in real life, and you are not fu*king ready for the financial and physical and emotional demands of parenthood — then find someone who is also ready or thinks he is. Don’t blow up your most-perfect-human-being-ever boyfriend’s life with your selfishness.

And all the comments on the site flamed her...only this bi*ch, her mom and her friends think this is ok. Thats a win for humanity.
+11   

1 month ago '10        #21
Trilluminati GA 
space
space
Props total: 19549 19 K  Slaps total: 879 879
Wow

His family need to wipe her azz all the way out

1 month ago '04        #22
eazyvaboy 
space
space
Props total: 23934 23 K  Slaps total: 1209 1 K
Somebody need to find dude and send him this so he can cancel this bish.

+3   

1 month ago '19        #23
Pikaboo 
space
space
Props total: 2220 2 K  Slaps total: 191 191
 PolygodJr said
Wendy's reply:

You are nowhere near ready to be a mom, even if you say you are. See how that feels? When someone takes what you say and believe about yourself to be true and then says, “Nah, I know better.” Multiply that feeling by 1000, add 20 years of childcare responsibility on top of that, as well as derailed dreams and goals, and broken trust, and you’re getting close to the betrayal your boyfriend would feel if you “accidentally fell pregnant” after he said he wasn’t ready to have kids for at least five years. If you’re so ready to have a baby right now — and I mean it when I say you don’t have the emotional maturity, evidenced at the very least by your inability to discuss personal issues with people in real life, and you are not fu*king ready for the financial and physical and emotional demands of parenthood — then find someone who is also ready or thinks he is. Don’t blow up your most-perfect-human-being-ever boyfriend’s life with your selfishness.

And all the comments on the site flamed her...only this bi*ch, her mom and her friends think this is ok. Thats a win for humanity.
Wendy chillllllll.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #24
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 17042 17 K  Slaps total: 1228 1 K
 Manoflife said
At least post that Wendys response

"You are nowhere near ready to be a mom, even if you say you are. See how that feels? When someone takes what you say and believe about yourself to be true and then says, “Nah, I know better.” Multiply that feeling by 1000, add 20 years of childcare responsibility on top of that, as well as derailed dreams and goals, and broken trust, and you’re getting close to the betrayal your boyfriend would feel if you “accidentally fell pregnant” after he said he wasn’t ready to have kids for at least five years. If you’re so ready to have a baby right now — and I mean it when I say you don’t have the emotional maturity, evidenced at the very least by your inability to discuss personal issues with people in real life, and you are not fu*king ready for the financial and physical and emotional demands of parenthood — then find someone who is also ready or thinks he is. Don’t blow up your most-perfect-human-being-ever boyfriend’s life with your selfishness."
Great response. The crazy thing is this thinking is way more common than not. They will blow up your entire life. With no further thought. Glad another woman put her in her place. She wouldn’t listen to a man.
+5   

1 month ago '17        #25
LeG.O.A.T 
space
space
Props total: 54949 54 K  Slaps total: 39423 39 K
Thought boxden loved women what happened?

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  92
Kobe Bryant: A Celebration of Life (Live Stream by Tidal) 2-24-20
871 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  43
Would you fight this dude or not??