Man Boobs!!

most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
398 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
164 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2005, 10:40 PM         #41
TheEncore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm about 6'3" and 190 pounds.

^
wtf? you must have like no muscle and all fat...run man... push ups... lay off the fast food
 11 years ago '05        #42
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 59 59
 Jussn Kredible said:
u should still look into the surgery...gynocostia(or sum sh*t like that) aka man b00bs CANT be treated by lifting..ur still young though, so try to work through it, but if u like 19, 20 wit t*tties, u better start doin ur research on surgery, cuz nuthin u do will take that sh*t away..even the rock(the wrestler) had that sh*t and had to have surgery for it and wrestlers train like crazy
Yo, the thread starter probably has this condition. I have the same. I'm currently in the Marines and had that sh*t since I was a kid. When I went to bootcamp, I was almost 190 pounds. Coming out I was 160. Ziggans thought I was sick, but my chest remained the same way. It actually became more noticeable with the weight I lost.

The only thing that will get rid of it is plastic surgery. I'm in the military and have the luxury of excellent medical care (that's sarcasm). The doctor has told me it's going to take two surgeries to reduce "them" to normal size.

First, they have to go in and remove the fat, then the skin (which is the main problem).

That workout sh*t is not going to help. I was on a boat going to Iraq, and I probably gained about 10-15 pounds of muscle. The sh*t was still there...

And you have my sympathy, I know how it feels, dawg. You can't go to the beach or a pool because you're afraid of someone laughing at you. Genetics can be cruel sometimes...

Last edited by spiderjericho; 06-25-2005 at 08:51 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #43
trb_5 
space
space
$5,195 | Props total: 325 325
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
I talked to the doctor though and he said it would be a good idea to get surgery. And I been workin out for like a year now.
i had the same thing....i thought it was just cuz i was fat...it turns out i have gynocastemia

gynocastemia...if u do have it...ask ur doctor...happens during puberty when u get brea$ts that are abnormally larger then other ppls...i had em for 6 years...i tried everything but they don go away...im getting surgery for them in july after 6 years ... :thumbsdow it sux...cuz it ruins just about ne thing to do with self esteem and confidence...ive had them since 6th grad

i used to run a mile a day...and hit the gym 2 hours a day...i swam for an hour...i even tried a starvation diet....i tried everything...its just that ppl with abnormal sizes of gynocastemia cant get rid of them without plastic surgery and thats the truth....they are fat pockets and have nothing to do with how big u are

im 6'2'' 205 pounds...and im not even fat....just my brea$ts are so big and perky i looke like 260 pounds....

and if u r gonna post about wut i said...and its negative...then wutever cuz u dont know sh*t about it

Last edited by trb_5; 06-25-2005 at 09:44 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #44
trb_5 
space
space
 spiderjericho said:
Yo, the thread starter probably has this condition. I have the same. I'm currently in the Marines and had that sh*t since I was a kid. When I went to bootcamp, I was almost 190 pounds. Coming out I was 160. Ziggans thought I was sick, but my chest remained the same way. It actually became more noticeable with the weight I lost.

The only thing that will get rid of it is plastic surgery. I'm in the military and have the luxury of excellent medical care (that's sarcasm). The doctor has told me it's going to take two surgeries to reduce "them" to normal size.

First, they have to go in and remove the fat, then the skin (which is the main problem).

That workout sh*t is not going to help. I was on a boat going to Iraq, and I probably gained about 10-15 pounds of muscle. The sh*t was still there...

And you have my sympathy, I know how it feels, dawg. You can't go to the beach or a pool because you're afraid of someone laughing at you. Genetics can be cruel sometimes...
i know how u feel to...these brea$ts have been the most frustrating thing in the world....homies always making fun of u...ur definately not gonna be found attractive by girls if u got the same size brea$ts as them...but i swam i didnt give a sh*t...even tho my fu*king n*pples are like pepperonis...(how embarrassing) getting 4xl tees all the time and still aint covering that sh*t up...just makes me look fatter
 06-30-2005, 01:08 PM         #45
magnolia420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
atleast we got some honest n*ggas on here admitin they got man tittys
 07-01-2005, 12:02 AM         #46
osama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just lose some weight
 11 years ago '04        #47
streetdreams155 
space
space
$220 | Props total: 0 0
Na it aint really that easy because your n*pples stretch out and its really hard to get them down by lifting weights because i was benching like 280 and them sh*ts still didnt go away. I played football and lost about 30 to 40 pounds and still didnt go away its really hard to deal with because it really lowers your self-esteem and you really dont feel good about your self. I've had them since the 6th or 7th grade. Having gynocomastia caused me to work out and be more active but it really dont do sh*t. If you read everything I just wrote thanks. Peace
 07-01-2005, 12:44 AM         #48
Sr. GT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're 6'3 in the 8th grade!!

wtf..

seriously, If you don't make the NBA you are a waste
of life and b00bs.
 11 years ago '05        #49
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 34 34
not a hard thing to solve.
Quite simple....

Good diet
exercise

That's it. You don't need surgery. That's just gay. No Pain No Gain!!!!
 07-01-2005, 09:03 AM         #50
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
I talked to the doctor though and he said it would be a good idea to get surgery. And I been workin out for like a year now.

The doctor says that because he wants money man....

Just lose weight. Surgery is a cop out.
 07-01-2005, 09:04 AM         #51
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sr. GT said:
you're 6'3 in the 8th grade!!

wtf..

seriously, If you don't make the NBA you are a waste
of life and b00bs.
 11 years ago '04        #52
streetdreams155 
space
space
$220 | Props total: 0 0
look at the google ads at the top of the page and look at some of the pictures there and you can see what we're dealing with. Mines is like 3 times worse than those in the pictures.
 07-02-2005, 10:13 AM         #53
magnolia420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your man b00bs are on google?
 11 years ago '05        #54
noiluamnayr 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 0 0
do u know how nasty i would be in football as a runninback if i was 6'3 190, sh*t i'll add on about 20 more lbs, that'd be sick. i hope u play football. but yeah all the advice i was about to give was already said. but, its only temporary.
 07-03-2005, 09:45 AM         #55
magnolia420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yah what he said^ youd be good on football team man they always lookn fo big dudes shhid youd prolly lose ya man b00bs too
 07-03-2005, 11:50 AM         #56
KeyKey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittingimage said:
The doctor says that because he wants money man....

Just lose weight. Surgery is a cop out.
surgery is the only way for some dudes that have extra brea$t tissue, you cant loose brea$t tissue no matter how low your body fat is
 07-03-2005, 12:19 PM         #57
dub-u $ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
How Do I get rid of it? I've had it for about 2 years, since mid-6th grade and I'm finishing 8th grade in about 3 weeks.

I wanted to know if there is still a possibility of it going away? Because I know some people get it during puberty...I reached puberty early.

I'm about 6'3" and 190 pounds.

I'm thinking about getting lyposuction cus I'm sick of this sh*t cus its embarrasing as fu*k(I usually wear about 3 shirts just to cover it up, or just a jersey..even in the summer when it's about 90 degrees..and I rock sweatshirts late into the spring just to cover it up). So, Do you guys think It still has time to go away, or should I get surgery?
excercise, while you at it learn to play basketball, go to high school beast, girls will be on ya d!ck man b00bs of no man b00bs,
 07-03-2005, 02:30 PM         #58
magnolia420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dub-u $ said:
excercise, while you at it learn to play basketball, go to high school beast, girls will be on ya d!ck man b00bs of no man b00bs,

real talk
 07-07-2005, 05:14 AM         #59
pl8r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U can't get rid of them trust me if u aint got it u can't relate. I went to the doctors last week and he said I need surgery because I'm medium-muscular but the bad thing with me is ones bigger than the other so it looks strange because one is smallish. At the end of the day I've been working out since I was 14 because of the problem and I only notice a bit of a change but thats because muscle grows underneath rather than you losing the fat. You can't get rid of it only surgery can get rid of the problem.
 11 years ago '05        #60
trb_5 
space
space
lol u guys are funny
diet and exercise...sure

do u have gynocomastia? and the doctor recommends u to a plastic surgeon...

u cant lose brea$t tissue...wut part dont u guys understand
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
244 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
274 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy