Man Boobs!!

most viewed right now
44 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36  83
40 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
Jussn Kredible 44 heat pts44
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 83 83
u should still look into the surgery...gynocostia(or sum sh*t like that) aka man bo*bs CANT be treated by lifting..ur still young though, so try to work through it, but if u like 19, 20 wit t*tties, u better start doin ur research on surgery, cuz nuthin u do will take that sh*t away..even the rock(the wrestler) had that sh*t and had to have surgery for it and wrestlers train like crazy

06-11-2005, 08:33 PM         #27
r3spected 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Start eating right... and run a little bit each day or at least 3-4 times a week...
Running gets rid of man bo*bs really easily...

14 years ago '04        #28
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
space
$11,673 | Props total: 2968 2968
Just hit the weights....do a lot of incline work....should even it out a bit....

wait lemme be clear...do regular workouts just on chest days do incline bench (either barbell or dumbell)first and maybe add in incline flies....

14 years ago '05        #29
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 8622 8622
just doing push ups and benching ain't gonna help u much tryin ta get rid of ur man boob's.... u just need a smart diet and think about cardio workouts instead...

14 years ago '05        #30
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
U 6'3 and 190 pounds. Sound Like Straight Muscle. I would hit some push ups every night before i got to bed or somethin' to get rid of that. but it's prolly just somethin' u goin' thru. hit about 25 of them or somthin'. Make u Feel That Burn!!! throw some crunches in there too!!

14 years ago '05        #31
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
 Dip$etEa$tside said
cot damn u gonna be a tall a*s person.

u only in 8th grade u 6'3 already.
Im Going To 11th Nd Im 6'3 230
My Doctor Says Ima be 6'7 Cuz I Aint Have My Growth Spurt Yet
Nd In 8th Grade I Was Barely 6'0

Last edited by Jorge Da 6'2"; 06-12-2005 at 10:29 PM..

14 years ago '05        #32
pnoi89 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 8622 8622
 Jorge Da 6'2" said
Im Going To 11th Nd Im 6'3 230
My Doctor Says Ima be 6'7 Cuz I Aint Have My Growth Spurt Yet
Nd In 8th Grade I Was Barely 6'0
damn.... imma be a sophmore in high skoo and i'm barely 5'7"... i hate that AZN's be short and sh*t... :thumbsdow

06-13-2005, 02:23 PM         #33
stevenpeven 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel short. im only 5'5" 106lbs

06-13-2005, 05:07 PM         #34
fusionballa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
excercise everyday, i had it once

06-15-2005, 07:35 PM         #35
~BENDER~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha U Have Man Boob's

Compare My Life To Urz Then k*ll Urself

06-24-2005, 04:23 AM         #36
pl8r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are good cardio workouts to get rid of man 'bo*bs'? Also has anyone experienced this and got rid of it?

06-24-2005, 12:09 PM         #37
methodkey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sometimes they don't go away no matter how much u work out.... go talk to another DR and see what he says....

06-24-2005, 07:48 PM         #38
Protocol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cardio and excersise might help a little bit but to get rid of it youll need surgery. gynecomastia (man bo*bs) removal usually costs about 3 g's.

06-24-2005, 07:55 PM         #39
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PlaYaOfDaGaMe said
lol...do some push ups...on ya chick...

4sho...

14 years ago '04        #40
L.E.S 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
 DERRTY CHYBO said
How Do I get rid of it? I've had it for about 2 years, since mid-6th grade and I'm finishing 8th grade in about 3 weeks.

I wanted to know if there is still a possibility of it going away? Because I know some people get it during puberty...I reached puberty early.

I'm about 6'3" and 190 pounds.

I'm thinking about getting lyposuction cus I'm sick of this sh*t cus its embarrasing as fu*k(I usually wear about 3 shirts just to cover it up, or just a jersey..even in the summer when it's about 90 degrees..and I rock sweatshirts late into the spring just to cover it up). So, Do you guys think It still has time to go away, or should I get surgery?
go get a bro

06-24-2005, 11:40 PM         #41
TheEncore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm about 6'3" and 190 pounds.

^
wtf? you must have like no muscle and all fat...run man... push ups... lay off the fast food

14 years ago '05        #42
spiderjericho 
space
space
space
$860 | Props total: 267 267
 Jussn Kredible said
u should still look into the surgery...gynocostia(or sum sh*t like that) aka man bo*bs CANT be treated by lifting..ur still young though, so try to work through it, but if u like 19, 20 wit t*tties, u better start doin ur research on surgery, cuz nuthin u do will take that sh*t away..even the rock(the wrestler) had that sh*t and had to have surgery for it and wrestlers train like crazy
Yo, the thread starter probably has this condition. I have the same. I'm currently in the Marines and had that sh*t since I was a kid. When I went to bootcamp, I was almost 190 pounds. Coming out I was 160. Ziggans thought I was sick, but my chest remained the same way. It actually became more noticeable with the weight I lost.

The only thing that will get rid of it is plastic surgery. I'm in the military and have the luxury of excellent medical care (that's sarcasm). The doctor has told me it's going to take two surgeries to reduce "them" to normal size.

First, they have to go in and remove the fat, then the skin (which is the main problem).

That workout sh*t is not going to help. I was on a boat going to Iraq, and I probably gained about 10-15 pounds of muscle. The sh*t was still there...

And you have my sympathy, I know how it feels, dawg. You can't go to the beach or a pool because you're afraid of someone laughing at you. Genetics can be cruel sometimes...

Last edited by spiderjericho; 06-25-2005 at 09:51 AM..

14 years ago '05        #43
trb_5 
space
space
$5,489 | Props total: 1220 1220
 DERRTY CHYBO said
I talked to the doctor though and he said it would be a good idea to get surgery. And I been workin out for like a year now.
i had the same thing....i thought it was just cuz i was fat...it turns out i have gynocastemia

gynocastemia...if u do have it...ask ur doctor...happens during puberty when u get brea*ts that are abnormally larger then other ppls...i had em for 6 years...i tried everything but they don go away...im getting surgery for them in july after 6 years ... :thumbsdow it sux...cuz it ruins just about ne thing to do with self esteem and confidence...ive had them since 6th grad

i used to run a mile a day...and hit the gym 2 hours a day...i swam for an hour...i even tried a starvation diet....i tried everything...its just that ppl with abnormal sizes of gynocastemia cant get rid of them without plastic surgery and thats the truth....they are fat pockets and have nothing to do with how big u are

im 6'2'' 205 pounds...and im not even fat....just my brea*ts are so big and perky i looke like 260 pounds....

and if u r gonna post about wut i said...and its negative...then wutever cuz u dont know sh*t about it

Last edited by trb_5; 06-25-2005 at 10:44 AM..

14 years ago '05        #44
trb_5 
space
space
$5,489 | Props total: 1220 1220
 spiderjericho said
Yo, the thread starter probably has this condition. I have the same. I'm currently in the Marines and had that sh*t since I was a kid. When I went to bootcamp, I was almost 190 pounds. Coming out I was 160. Ziggans thought I was sick, but my chest remained the same way. It actually became more noticeable with the weight I lost.

The only thing that will get rid of it is plastic surgery. I'm in the military and have the luxury of excellent medical care (that's sarcasm). The doctor has told me it's going to take two surgeries to reduce "them" to normal size.

First, they have to go in and remove the fat, then the skin (which is the main problem).

That workout sh*t is not going to help. I was on a boat going to Iraq, and I probably gained about 10-15 pounds of muscle. The sh*t was still there...

And you have my sympathy, I know how it feels, dawg. You can't go to the beach or a pool because you're afraid of someone laughing at you. Genetics can be cruel sometimes...
i know how u feel to...these brea*ts have been the most frustrating thing in the world....homies always making fun of u...ur definately not gonna be found attractive by girls if u got the same size brea*ts as them...but i swam i didnt give a sh*t...even tho my fu*king n*pples are like pepperonis...(how embarrassing) getting 4xl tees all the time and still aint covering that sh*t up...just makes me look fatter

06-30-2005, 02:08 PM         #45
magnolia420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
atleast we got some honest n*ggas on here admitin they got man tittys

07-01-2005, 01:02 AM         #46
osama 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just lose some weight

07-01-2005, 01:38 AM         #47
streetdreams155 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Na it aint really that easy because your n*pples stretch out and its really hard to get them down by lifting weights because i was benching like 280 and them sh*ts still didnt go away. I played football and lost about 30 to 40 pounds and still didnt go away its really hard to deal with because it really lowers your self-esteem and you really dont feel good about your self. I've had them since the 6th or 7th grade. Having gynocomastia caused me to work out and be more active but it really dont do sh*t. If you read everything I just wrote thanks. Peace

07-01-2005, 01:44 AM         #48
Sr. GT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you're 6'3 in the 8th grade!!

wtf..

seriously, If you don't make the NBA you are a waste
of life and bo*bs.

14 years ago '05        #49
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 110 110
not a hard thing to solve.
Quite simple....

Good diet
exercise

That's it. You don't need surgery. That's just gay. No Pain No Gain!!!!

07-01-2005, 10:03 AM         #50
spittingimage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DERRTY CHYBO said
I talked to the doctor though and he said it would be a good idea to get surgery. And I been workin out for like a year now.

The doctor says that because he wants money man....

Just lose weight. Surgery is a cop out.

Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  129
Image(s) inside Feb 17 - Tamla Horsford beaten to death at football mom slumber party
219 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+75online now  47
Image(s) inside Judge basically tells the jury to go phuck themselves while denying a ..
60 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  27
Video inside Feb 17 - Kamala Harris getting backlash from the black community again ..
122 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-67online now  24
NBA Kristen Ledlow got married to a cornball brother
101 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy