Man Boobs!!

most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Philly TOP GOON Ar-AB takes shot @ MEEK while making SALUTE 2 GAME !
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6384 pageviews
77 comments

DERRTY CHYBO 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 262 262
Man b00bs!!

How Do I get rid of it? I've had it for about 2 years, since mid-6th grade and I'm finishing 8th grade in about 3 weeks.

I wanted to know if there is still a possibility of it going away? Because I know some people get it during puberty...I reached puberty early.

I'm about 6'3" and 190 pounds.

I'm thinking about getting lyposuction cus I'm sick of this sh*t cus its embarrasing as fu*k(I usually wear about 3 shirts just to cover it up, or just a jersey..even in the summer when it's about 90 degrees..and I rock sweatshirts late into the spring just to cover it up). So, Do you guys think It still has time to go away, or should I get surgery?

Last edited by DERRTY CHYBO; 05-20-2005 at 09:47 PM..

77 comments for "Man Boobs!!"

05-20-2005, 09:57 PM         #2
mastaofmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obviously dont get surgery... yeah theres a good chance of them going away just work out and exercise and stuff
 11 years ago '04        #3
DERRTY CHYBO 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 262 262
I talked to the doctor though and he said it would be a good idea to get surgery. And I been workin out for like a year now.
 11 years ago '05        #4
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 1041 1041
I talked to the doctor though and he said it would be a good idea to get surgery. And I been workin out for like a year now.
yeah i do heating and air and i think u need a new air unit ($6,000) send it to my pay pal . no sh*t he wants u to do it thats money in his pocket...they can go away heres some better advice not to be rude

but put the hamburger down stop with the pop and push it...exercise is a good start now try to diet

Last edited by dasill; 05-20-2005 at 10:13 PM..
 05-20-2005, 10:23 PM         #5
PlaYaOfDaGaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...do some push ups...on ya chick...
 11 years ago '05        #6
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,735 | Props total: 1041 1041
yes sir
 05-21-2005, 12:51 AM         #7
topcontender 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PlaYaOfDaGaMe said:
lol...do some push ups...on ya chick...
...or someone else will with your man-t*tties

Last edited by topcontender; 05-21-2005 at 12:51 AM..
 05-21-2005, 02:53 AM         #8
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i were you, i would never get surgery on stuff like that, but on the other hand, i dunno how serious/bad your situation is

you just need to lower your overall bodyfat in order to get rid of them, that means no fatty foods, no sugar, and everyday cardio, altho I'm not sure if you'll get rid of them in 3 weeks
2nd: do you drink beer? beacause if you do, you should definately quit it for a while because beer stimulates something with female hormones and sh*t, making guys fat and get man-b00bs, while women don't get fat from drinking beer, since they know how to handle them female hormones

(that last beer thing was told to me by a guy from belgium I met on a vacation a few years back, who actually did a study (a 4 year study :eek: ) on beer, so altho it sounds weird, I figured he know what's up)

Last edited by 5ive_Micz; 05-21-2005 at 02:53 AM..
 05-21-2005, 07:10 AM         #9
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5ive_Micz said:
2nd: do you drink beer? beacause if you do, you should definately quit it for a while because beer stimulates something with female hormones and sh*t, making guys fat and get man-b00bs, while women don't get fat from drinking beer, since they know how to handle them female hormones
I was CERTAIN this sh*t was disproven.... Beer gets you fat cus it's a diuretic, has a bunch of calories, which get processed before everything else in your body, so the carbohydrates you take in don't get used and get stored as fat instead, BUT, I'm pretty certain it can't raise your estrogen levels.....

But damn homie, 8th grade...? You like what, 14...? Can't believe the doc suggested surgery....

sh*t, at 6'3", 190, you don't even sound fat at all..... My guess is this is just a temporary hormonal imbalance as a result of puberty and will most likely go away in time.... To speed up the process, manage your diet so that you avoid carbs from sugar, get minimal amounts of saturated fat and plenty of protein.... Then hit the weights for 3 days or so a week, as this will up your testosterone and even out that hormonal imbalance..... Just don't go too heavy on the weights, as you're still young.... Stay in the 12-15 rep range....
 11 years ago '04        #10
Dip$etEa$tside 
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 0 0
cot damn u gonna be a tall a.ss person.

u only in 8th grade u 6'3 already.
 11 years ago '04        #11
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,458 | Props total: 3014 3014
 Daddy's Home... said:
But damn homie, 8th grade...? You like what, 14...? Can't believe the doc suggested surgery....

sh*t, at 6'3", 190, you don't even sound fat at all..... My guess is this is just a temporary hormonal imbalance as a result of puberty and will most likely go away in time.... To speed up the process, manage your diet so that you avoid carbs from sugar, get minimal amounts of saturated fat and plenty of protein.... Then hit the weights for 3 days or so a week, as this will up your testosterone and even out that hormonal imbalance..... Just don't go too heavy on the weights, as you're still young.... Stay in the 12-15 rep range....

Yeah I with you on this one! 6' 3" and 190 is a GOOD weight and height!

Hmm Im going with the hormone and puberty thing too..and I can't believe he suggested surgery either ..I mean damn your only in the 8th fu*king grade!

Try these
Medicine pall push ups
One hand on the medicine ball one hand on the floor
Do em set's...do em till failure but be sure to mixed them up

Elevated push ups
Find a bench or some stairs and put your feet on them. Same thing do em in sets...and do them till failure

also do pull ups and chin ups (help your shoulder and back and will make you wider in the lats making your chest and body appear thicker and wider)

and dont forget your situps to help with your posture and stomach try full sit ups then mix it up with some crunches for variety You need your posture to be good so you don't "slump" and your chest will look all "sunken" in.

man I wish you luck !you can hit iron too..we got stickies on here for some good exercises check em out bruh!!
 05-22-2005, 04:56 AM         #12
mchan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
be proud of them...i know i am! ^.^ hehe
 11 years ago '04        #13
didme 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
dont worry bud for real stop thinkin bout surgery its the pu**y way out

i guaruntee you dont have abs and you have big thighs and sh*t like that

your body fat percentage is too high.

do some research
get a good workout plan
GET YOUR DIET IN CHECK
and the fat will fly off and everything will tighten up
TRUST ME
and if you say you eat right already - you dont.
go read.
 05-27-2005, 01:53 PM         #14
Pacin0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo how you in 8th grade with man t*ts im in 8th grade and straight im like 5'4 and weigh 110 <<(true story im short but don't no one f!ght me because im cool with big dudes)

but yo you can't get any girls with man t*ts.

Last edited by Pacino_The_King; 05-27-2005 at 01:54 PM..
 05-27-2005, 01:56 PM         #15
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
theres diferent type of man b00bs.. the sagging man boob or the muscular buff type man boob... im pretty muscular so i had a built chest.. and muscular man b00bs... i wouldnt entirely give them up, but im working on getting them tighter...

you dont want to have a "bird" chest.. like T.I. girls hate that
bird chest...whut's that,. cuz I'm not too familiar with TI's chest :D

does that just mean a small chest?
 05-27-2005, 07:32 PM         #16
centalones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my advice is to not get surgery. just work out and exercise and your problem should go away. I say this from experience as someone who grew up chubby. Just exercise alot and eventually you'll see muscles will start gradually replacing fatty areas. And in general, the fat will go away a little too.

And don't forget to watch your diet. Don't drink so much soda, go light on meat and try to follow the food pyramid or something. I lost a lot of weight without trying just by cutting down on soda and drinking more water when i was thirsty.
 05-28-2005, 08:37 AM         #17
Golden Nugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had this fu*kin man-b00bs a few years ago. i know how you feel, that sh*t is annoying and embarrissing as fu*k. actually i got rid of them by a coincidence. i spent my holidays in spain with a buddy and his father, and we were spending the most of our time with swimming and sports. i was very suprised how fast i lost my fat, cause i just wasn't used to so much sports and we didn't eat much, cause nobody could cook.

so its just a sports thing. try and do cardio and maybe completely change your life. stop sittin at home and go out play bball and sh*t.
and stop eating food with high fat content.
 05-28-2005, 09:04 AM         #18
Mz_Desz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Surgery and you're going into the 9th grade....your doctor should be shot. You are still going through puerbty. There is a good chance that they will go away if you continue excersising and eatting properly. I know everything is about looks these days, but its too soon for surgery. If by the time you're 18 and they are still there, then maybe you can think about surgery. Right now is too soon. Don't screw up your body before it has time to fully develop.
 11 years ago '04        #19
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 0 0
They had something about this on MTV True Life, I forgot what the condition was called, but it's like you have to have surgery to get rid of it, it's like a hormonal in balance that caused it, but keep trying to work it of though man...surgery isn't always a good option
 05-28-2005, 11:08 AM         #20
Shakur195 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to have them and I got ride of them and in the process of building muscles. My doctor told me they were brea$t bulbs lol. Basically something guys get during puberty i think and most of the time they just go away or if you work out and stuff they go away quicker.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
36 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
62 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy