Jan 19 - ted cruz whines......peach mint seasoning finale could last up to 8 weeks

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '09        #1
528 page views
18 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
space
space
Props total: 156190 156 K  Slaps total: 19388 19 K
Jan 19 - ted cruz whines......peach mint seasoning finale could last up to 8 weeks

visit this link https://thehill.com/homen .. ial-to-up-to-8

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Sunday that the Senate’s impeachment trial could last as long as eight weeks if the chamber elects to hear from witnesses.

“I think it’s certainly possible that this trial could last one to two weeks. On the other hand, if the Senate makes the decision to go down the road of additional witnesses, that could extend it to six to eight weeks or even longer,” Cruz told Fox News’s Maria Bartiromo on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“This week is going to be the first time in a year that the president has had the opportunity to defend himself, to lay out the facts, to lay out the law, to lay out the actual substance,” he added.

Cruz, like his fellow Senate Judiciary Committee member Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), said that if the Senate does vote to call witnesses, rules of reciprocity should apply.

“If the prosecution gets a witness, the defense gets a witness. If the prosecution gets two, the defense gets two. If the prosecution gets to call [former national security adviser] John Bolton, the prosecution gets to call Hunter Biden,” Cruz said. “The Democrats are terrified about seeing a witness like Hunter Biden testify because they don’t want to hear evidence of actual corruption.”

Democrats, Cruz said, “blocked all those witnesses in the House. They’re not going to succeed in blocking them in the Senate. If they want to go down the road of witnesses, that means the president enjoys the rights to due process, which means he can call witnesses and lay out his defense.”
+1   

best
worst
18 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 10192 10 K  Slaps total: 8470 8 K
Haha... Democratic nominees can't campaign while the hoax impeachment trial is running. Great job Nancy Pelosi sandwich!!!

1 month ago '05        #3
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 5565 5 K  Slaps total: 1296 1 K
This is basically taking Biden out of the running.
Warren is probably going to be pushed for the nom.

1 month ago '04        #4
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 23087 23 K  Slaps total: 2941 2 K
 quarter said
Haha... Democratic nominees can't campaign while the hoax impeachment trial is running. Great job Nancy Pelosi sandwich!!!

We know what he did dipsh*t. He admitted to it on video several times
+5   

1 month ago '11        #5
Pakchoy 
space
space
Props total: 69902 69 K  Slaps total: 756 756
 hbk83 said
This is basically taking Biden out of the running.
Warren is probably going to be pushed for the nom.
Don't forget Bernie also

1 month ago '04        #6
jewelz1132 
space
space
Props total: 5419 5 K  Slaps total: 241 241
They wanted them to take their time in the House, now they're worried about drawing it out?
+1   

1 month ago '04        #7
gh3tto 
space
space
Props total: 9978 9 K  Slaps total: 1918 1 K
i find it hilarious that 45 called cruz lady busted and talked sh*t about him being a liar
Ted Cruz, he's seriously — he's got a mental problem. Ted Cruz is a liar. He's got a problem, that he's a liar. I've never seen anybody [lie] to that extent
then lying ted became beautiful ted and now teddie licks his boots
if you could have told bootlicker ted he we be sucking d*ck to a reality actor con man months later
+1   

1 month ago '17        #8
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 12501 12 K  Slaps total: 7067 7 K
What crimes are they impeaching him for?

1 month ago '05        #9
hbk83 
space
space
Props total: 5565 5 K  Slaps total: 1296 1 K
 Pakchoy said
Don't forget Bernie also
I don’t think they will really get behind Bernie. I still think the establishment dems fear Bernie more than they do another 4 years of trump.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #10
space
space
 AllWins said
According to his co-conspirator Lev Parnas not only did he withhold funds, they lied about it which also falls under obstruction. Never mind they ignored subpoenas. If you dont think ANY of that is illegal, try ignoring the next subpoena you get and see how it turns out for you

1 month ago '19        #11
Gold Face  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 20313 20 K  Slaps total: 24702 24 K
 qutaboi225 said
According to his co-conspirator Lev Parnas not only did he withhold funds, they lied about it which also falls under obstruction. Never mind they ignored subpoenas. If you dont think ANY of that is illegal, try ignoring the next subpoena you get and see how it turns out for you
Lev Parnas

Tds got These commies believing everything and everyone

These motherfu*kers are taking down the leader of the free world

To protect Biden on the words of lev parnas

sh*t is comedy

1 month ago '12        #12
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 88701 88 K  Slaps total: 6375 6 K
 qutaboi225 said
 AllWins said

Bringing up Lev Parnas isnt even necessary when the current US Government Accountability Office already released a report classifying Trumps actions as a crime.

Thats a government entity that independently oversees each branch of government

Its no longer about "what crime" at this point, thats an old talking point.

Its now on the American people to decide if everyone should follow the law, or if theyre going to let people be above it.

Heres the official U.S.G.A.O report.

If he broke the law really isn't up for debate anymore. Its been deemed.criminal.

IMO the dems should pass another article of impeachment built off this report alone. Trumps own government has deemed him a criminal.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #13
TrillSwag 
space
space
Props total: 23216 23 K  Slaps total: 4045 4 K
 Gold Face said
Lev Parnas

sh*t is comedy

Yeah because all the documentation and witnesses don’t back up what he has been saying. Gordon Sondlond testifies everybody was in the loop. Mulvaney did a press briefing and said we did it. And that it was a “normal practice”. Trump stated on the phone call to coordinate with Barr and Guliani. Giuliani hired Lev Parnas as a chronie.

1 month ago '12        #14
OldBusiness 
space
space
Props total: 88701 88 K  Slaps total: 6375 6 K
 Sam Perkins said
Republicans big mad and hurt: "I can't believe Democrats are doing this to us, why are you doing this to us?"

Hahaha Haha.

Die slow MAGA.
Exactly lol.

The funny sh*t is the democrats have literally followed the process the Republicans laid out when they went after Bill in 1998, and Hillary in 2014.

Its like someone baking a cake, getting rich off of it, loving the taste of it...but as soon as someone they dont like bites a piece of cake its now unfair and disgusting

Like Lindsay Graham in 2020 aint even debating dems...check the 1998 footage. Hes literally rallying against his younger self.

1 month ago '19        #15
FP1305 
space
space
Props total: 2591 2 K  Slaps total: 269 269
 Gold Face said
Lev Parnas

sh*t is comedy

right....that why the WH is trying to block him from possibly testifying...

1 month ago '17        #16
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 12501 12 K  Slaps total: 7067 7 K
 qutaboi225 said
Ok let me know when they charge him with a crime

1 month ago '04        #17
space
space
 Gold Face said
Lev Parnas

sh*t is comedy

Lev is one of MANY people including the president himself. The whole goal of your Magats is to convince the sane that they didnt hear, read, or see what they saw all for the sake of an incompetent fat angry suppose to be white orange criminal that cant read or write a coherent sentence. sh*t is low key disturbing. I'm no George Bush fan but W wasnt as stupid or openly racist as Cheetoh. I legit wanna know what's the benefit other than owning/triggering the "libs"?

1 month ago '04        #18
space
space
 OldBusiness said
Bringing up Lev Parnas isnt even necessary when the current US Government Accountability Office already released a report classifying Trumps actions as a crime.

Thats a government entity that independently oversees each branch of government

Its no longer about "what crime" at this point, thats an old talking point.

Its now on the American people to decide if everyone should follow the law, or if theyre going to let people be above it.

Heres the official U.S.G.A.O report.

If he broke the law really isn't up for debate anymore. Its been deemed.criminal.

IMO the dems should pass another article of impeachment built off this report alone. Trumps own government has deemed him a criminal.
I dont get it fam. I guess it's a form of entertainment for some introverts who get no pu**y and are angry with the world. If my own CHILD was this fu*ked up of a person and this embarrassing I would openly separate myself from him. These dudes are fu*king deranged. I dont think any amount of fkry would make them change their mind. That alone is disturbing enough

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  84
Image(s) inside Feb 27 - Terabytes Of Stolen Adult Content From OnlyFans Have Leaked
254 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  34
Guy Dry Ages Every Meat, Then Eats Them
75 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  23
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  20
Feb 27 - BREAKING: Milwaukee Police Confirm Identity of Molson-Coors Workplace..
128 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy