Aaron Hernandez being in love with another man is false

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 month ago '16        #1
9758 page views
176 comments

GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
space
space
Props total: 52656 52 K  Slaps total: 7253 7 K
Aaron Hernandez being in love with another man is false

visit this link https://twitter.com/fcmendez_/status/1218562828124160002?

People will believe anything in a documentary

best
worst
176 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 34481 34 K  Slaps total: 10975 10 K
One random tweet means that it is true or not?
+68   

1 month ago '05        #3
Switchc2390 
space
space
Props total: 7801 7 K  Slaps total: 847 847
 GLOIN said

I never met him personally but knew some of his fam and grew up close to him. He tried to get with my sister in law back in the highschool days and was known to get with women. Doesn't mean he couldn't have been but the people that we knew mutually don't feel like he was gay.
+51   

1 month ago '18        #4
Infamous1 
space
space
Props total: 5494 5 K  Slaps total: 1620 1 K
Maybe not in love but it's pretty obvious Aaron went both ways
+13   

1 month ago '05        #5
R4P 
space
space
Props total: 1512 1 K  Slaps total: 264 264

He was QB to start the season then got kicked off for smoking. The backup played well and kept his spot then gay dude was moved to rb
+18   

1 month ago '11        #6
greedy87 
space
space
Props total: 10341 10 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K
 Switchc2390 said
I never met him personally but knew some of his fam and grew up close to him. He tried to get with my sister in law back in the highschool days and was known to get with women. Doesn't mean he couldn't have been but the people that we knew mutually don't feel like he was gay.
his own brother/ lawyer said he was gay. Smh y’all won’t let this n*gga be gay for some reason. Lmaooo
+71   

1 month ago '05        #7
Switchc2390 
space
space
 greedy87 said
Ugg’s his own brother/ lawyer said he was gay. Smh y’all won’t let this n*gga be gay for some reason. Lmaooo
I literally said in the post you quoted that he could have been. You're a little too eager the other way man relax .

I'm just saying I know for a fact that earlier in life he used to get with women. Anything other than that I don't know.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #8
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31493 31 K  Slaps total: 4580 4 K
 Switchc2390 said
When things are said about someone after they die I rarely believe what is being said... especially in a case like this where there's a clear hidden agenda
+23   

1 month ago '11        #9
greedy87 
space
space
 Toast2the said
When things are said about someone after they die I rarely believe what is being said... especially in a case like this where there's a clear hidden agenda
What hidden agenda? So what he passed, he k*lled 3 people. And Was clearly a repressed homos*xual. That’s what all this goofy sh*t was about him, being angry about being a abused and gay. Did you hear that phone call he had with his mom in jail? Come up with an excuses for that lmaooo
+25   

1 month ago '13        #10
THEDONN 
space
space
Props total: 42260 42 K  Slaps total: 12156 12 K

1 month ago '11        #11
greedy87 
space
space
 Switchc2390 said
I literally said in the post you quoted that he could have been. You're a little too eager the other way man relax .

I'm just saying I know for a fact that earlier in life he used to get with women. Anything other than that I don't know.
Nah you’re clear intended was to say he want gay. You tried to hedge it with a little “ IDK” though lol
+5   

1 month ago '16        #12
stop it 5 
space
space
Props total: 11292 11 K  Slaps total: 11176 11 K
 GLOIN said
Klay and I are similar, both lowkey and not about the jewelry and all the fashion sh*t.

Edit: similar in personality
 GLOIN said

should have known ur gay a*s was gonna get to the bottom of this cause you didnt want him a*sociated with your culture
+1   

1 month ago '16        #13
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28 OP
space
space
Props total: 52656 52 K  Slaps total: 7253 7 K
 stop it 5 said
should have known ur gay a*s was gonna get to the bottom of this cause you didnt want him a*sociated with your culture
How’s Jake Fromm doing f*g**t?

1 month ago '05        #14
Switchc2390 
space
space
 greedy87 said
Nah you’re clear intended was to say he want gay. You tried to hedge it with a little “ IDK” though lol
My intent was to give a little background from a first person perspective since I and my family know some of his people. I know that back in the highschool days he used to have s*x with women. Now was that a cover up? Could have been. He could have even been doing gay sh*t at that time too, I don't know.
+6   

1 month ago '17        #15
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85899 85 K  Slaps total: 36931 36 K
 greedy87 said
What hidden agenda? So what he passed, he k*lled 3 people. And Was clearly a repressed homos*xual. That’s what all this goofy sh*t was about him, being angry about being a abused and gay. Did you hear that phone call he had with his mom in jail? Come up with an excuses for that lmaooo
Fam if you believe he was gay good for you. Why you bothered by people who don't think he wasn't?
+6   

1 month ago '09        #16
NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 20557 20 K  Slaps total: 4003 4 K
His brother wrote a book about their lives and the trial

His brother said there definitely was times before he got arrested that he was seen flirting and getting with guys
+6   

1 month ago '16        #17
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 31493 31 K  Slaps total: 4580 4 K
 greedy87 said
There's absolutely no reason for these people to come out and say he's gay... miss me with the he k*lled two random dudes at a bar because he was angry about liking d*ck

Was he angry on the football field? Did he get into f*ghts on the field or in the locker room? Did other NFL players speak about him have out of control anger issues? Was he abusive to his wife? All of these people that were close to him don't speak of any "anger issues" that you speak of affecting his personal life or employment...

He was a trigger happy paranoid PCP smoking thug that didn't tolerate what he preserved as disrespect and he hung out with other PCP smoking trigger happy thugs

1 month ago '11        #18
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 25681 25 K  Slaps total: 2453 2 K
dudes own lawyer said he asked him “can you be born gay?” Pretty sure that question didn’t come out of nowhere
+18   

1 month ago '12        #19
illEskobar 
space
space
Props total: 2767 2 K  Slaps total: 178 178
Idgaf either way. Ppl do what they do. That’s their business.
+17   

1 month ago '07        #20
Jumbo Rondo 
space
space
Props total: 37585 37 K  Slaps total: 5368 5 K
 Switchc2390 said
My intent was to give a little background from a first person perspective since I and my family know some of his people. I know that back in the highschool days he used to have s*x with women. Now was that a cover up? Could have been. He could have even been doing gay sh*t at that time too, I don't know.
Considering he was with his baby mom in high school we already knew this.
+6   

1 month ago '05        #21
pnoi89 
space
space
Props total: 13097 13 K  Slaps total: 1478 1 K
 Switchc2390 said
So he was bis*xual then?

1 month ago '14        #22
Jimmy2Timez 
space
space
Props total: 8184 8 K  Slaps total: 474 474
Why would the media need to control a narrative about Aaron fu*kin Hernandez of all people?
+10   

1 month ago '04        #23
justinjones 
space
space
Props total: 19548 19 K  Slaps total: 1229 1 K
what hidden agenda is it for him being gay? That gay people can murder folks?
+12   

1 month ago '05        #24
Switchc2390 
space
space
 Jumbo Rondo said
Considering he was with his baby mom in high school we already knew this.
Word. I mean he basically ran Bristol Central the way any really good football player would. My sister in law didn't go to that same school(She went to private school) but grew up in Bristol and obviously knew tons of people there. I knew a few as well growing up in the town next door. He was with his baby moms but was getting with other girls at the same time.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #25
Itsjustmefools  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 4999 4 K  Slaps total: 3699 3 K
the victim moms got played! That’s what is wrong with blacks they sell out against their own quickly!

End of Netflix series she wanted to change that law that says if you die then your conviction is reversed. She was pressing for it badly!
Now check this!

Pats was either going to have payout To Aaron’s estate the money owed or pay lawyers to f*ght it

Now what the pats owner did was send them undercover agents and lawyers to get in the victim moms ear. They were sent only to persuade her to to advocate a change of the law. Why? Because then the Pats owner wouldn’t have to pay out the rest of the money

Now she got the law changed and she didn’t get zip$$$ but pats owner saved millions

I guarantee this is what went down

The mom got fu*king played and sold out
+21   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  31
Article inside Update: Surveillance Video Confirms Pop Smoke's Murder Was A Targeted..
206 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  29
Unedited clips To Catch a Predator
108 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+64online now  11
Video inside That Time Kodak Spazz On A BiH That He Flew In FOR 300