A Fall From Grace - NetFlix - Tyler Perry

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '16        #1
3529 page views
83 comments

popogogo 
space
space
Props total: 20390 20 K  Slaps total: 805 805
A Fall From Grace - NetFlix - Tyler Perry

WTF was this bullsh*t?

I know I'm not the target audience and I got roped into sitting through this sh*t.

Get your money bro, I'm happy you are getting paid, but this crap is terrible.
+16   

best
worst
83 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Aquarella 
space
space
Props total: 1179 1 K  Slaps total: 332 332
Women love drama.
+12   

1 month ago '04        #3
caboloon 
space
space
Props total: 1719 1 K  Slaps total: 468 468
I Gilr loved the story because We din't know how was going end

1 month ago '07        #4
kuntree_swagger 
space
space
Props total: 686 686  Slaps total: 83 83
That dude really knows how to cater to the women, gays, and church going folk.. it was complete trash, my wife had me watching it and i was like what the fu*k is this trash a*s sh*t. sh*t looks it was made in three days and filmed on one camera . Dude literally had a white lady jump off a house in the beginning that was supposedly in the same house as Claire Huxtable but didn’t recognize Claire.. and the lawyer husband was the officer on the scene trying to talk the white lady off the ledge... then this dude had the wife walk in the rain.. but both her and the old lady was dry as fu*k..
+17   

1 month ago '11        #5
jayevryday 
space
space
space
Props total: 3275 3 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 kuntree_swagger said
That dude really knows how to cater to the women, gays, and church going folk.. it was complete trash, my wife had me watching it and i was like what the fu*k is this trash a*s sh*t. sh*t looks it was made in three days and filmed on one camera . Dude literally had a white lady jump off a house in the beginning that was supposedly in the same house as Claire Huxtable but didn’t recognize Claire.. and the lawyer husband was the officer on the scene trying to talk the white lady off the ledge... then this dude had the wife walk in the rain.. but both her and the old lady was dry as fu*k..
Bruh my girl had me watch it with her and halfway through she was like the fu*k is going on?
+10   

1 month ago '07        #6
kuntree_swagger 
space
space
Props total: 686 686  Slaps total: 83 83
 jayevryday said
Bruh my girl had me watch it with her and halfway through she was like the fu*k is going on?
Yeah ... n*ggas is loving this sh*t... my wife done had a whole conference call with her mom and girlfriends..
+10   

1 month ago '07        #7
Jumbo Rondo 
space
space
Props total: 37583 37 K  Slaps total: 5368 5 K
No way Tyler is straight every one of his movies is designed to make the women angry at their man.
+27   

1 month ago '04        #8
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 17598 17 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
 kuntree_swagger said
Funny thing bro is that is was shot in 5 days....and it shows.
+9   

1 month ago '04        #9
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 26459 26 K  Slaps total: 2961 2 K
I applaud Tyler for being self-made and putting on for our community. But I can',t and won't watch any of his fu*kery. I'm good.

His material unnecessarily ostracizes genders and certain classes of people. Not to mention perpetuating stereotypes.

I'm good.
+26   

1 month ago '18        #10
HoopLife88 
space
space
space
Props total: 14173 14 K  Slaps total: 1926 1 K
Horrible. Watched it with my lady last night pissed off at dudes toupee
+8   

1 month ago '05        #11
R4P 
space
space
Props total: 1512 1 K  Slaps total: 264 264
It looked interesting until I saw it was by Tyler Perry
+1   

1 month ago '11        #12
RAWshadTX 
space
space
Props total: 3401 3 K  Slaps total: 186 186
Interesting trailer... bad movie tho.

I didn't even spoke about the fake a*s wig swole Desiigner was wearing either.

Movie was just terrible and that ending made no sense whatsoever.
+9   

1 month ago '17        #13
Petieparker 
space
space
Props total: 10882 10 K  Slaps total: 1120 1 K
 kuntree_swagger said
Somebody beat me to it but he made the film in 5 days. And he bragged about it too. Lmaooo
+6   

1 month ago '04        #14
justinjones 
space
space
Props total: 19542 19 K  Slaps total: 1227 1 K
no wonder why it look like garbage. just cinematography wise it doesn't look good. i saw it with my mom and even she didn't like the way it ended. she generally likes the content he puts out

everybody just came by the studio, got a check, and got the fu*k out
+5   

1 month ago '06        #15
chrisf249 
space
space
Props total: 794 794  Slaps total: 109 109
I thought the movie was funny.

Stuff like that happens on the regular, “men finding low hanging fruit”
+2   

1 month ago '09        #16
That Guy Fly 
space
space
Props total: 26741 26 K  Slaps total: 8354 8 K
I had two people tell me they absolutely loved it and I thought maybe I would check it out today then I read the post above about who Perry caters to and then said nah cant fu*k with it now because the people raving about the movie to me fit somewhere in that list somehow
+6   

1 month ago '11        #17
megalomaniacal 
space
space
Props total: 10526 10 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
movie was decent.

it’s not winning any awards but n*ggas exaggerating saying it wasn’t entertaining
+9   

1 month ago '12        #18
daman729 
space
space
Props total: 19790 19 K  Slaps total: 939 939
When will people learn? Tyler Perry makes black men look like monsters. It's way too obvious. Notice how the only time the black man is successful, "worthy" or head-strong in his movies, he plays that particular role. Yet alot of the other male casts are either gay, molesters, thieves, cheaters, etc. He rehashes the same propagated garbage and people eat it up. This is why I don't watch his anymore. And it's been that way for years. That's his formula. Bad black man + helpless, ghetto black woman. Or dominant, sassy black woman who doesn't need a man. Dude is slick and know exactly what he's doing in his films smh.

Last edited by daman729; 01-20-2020 at 11:56 AM..
+12   

1 month ago '17        #19
1Oh 
space
space
Props total: 24819 24 K  Slaps total: 982 982
Ashtray...... ASHTRAY bi*ch

+23   

1 month ago '16        #20
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 16156 16 K  Slaps total: 3344 3 K
 1Oh said

But the ending was stupid as hell. How someone escape while handcuffed and back up on the way? Foh.
+5   

1 month ago '12        #21
OhBoy1356  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 7939 7 K  Slaps total: 1473 1 K

+5   

1 month ago '06        #22
ozzie1012 
space
space
Props total: 360 360  Slaps total: 40 40
 jayevryday said

i was listening to tyler perry on the radio explaining the plot of the movie i was like wtf he talking about? Might have to watch it to see how terrible/weird it is.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
justinjones 
space
space
Props total: 19542 19 K  Slaps total: 1227 1 K
 1Oh said

sh*t like that made this into a comedy
+4   

1 month ago '17        #24
Hakeem 
space
space
Props total: 9490 9 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
I’m about to check this out.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #25
Illogic 
space
space
Props total: 5780 5 K  Slaps total: 4134 4 K
Was a good movie kind of annoyed with the portrayal of black men

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  31
Article inside Update: Surveillance Video Confirms Pop Smoke's Murder Was A Targeted..
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  30
Unedited clips To Catch a Predator
103 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  30
Video inside That Time Kodak Spazz On A BiH That He Flew In FOR 300
47 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  12
Trump criticizes Oscars for awarding Parasite Best Picture. “What the hell was..
72 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy