Bill Maher Never Found Bill Cosby Funny | Joe Rogan

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
66 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '18        #1
1521 page views
49 comments

BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
space
space
Props total: 12399 12 K  Slaps total: 6855 6 K
Bill Maher Never Found Bill Cosby Funny | Joe Rogan

Bill Maher is fu*king awful. Cosby a rapist but a much funnier comedian than Maher.

Im sure Maher has also done a lot of that sh*t that Cosby did.

Funny how everyone knew he was a rapist but no1 other than Hannibal said sh*t for over 40 years...I wonder why...

All these hollyweirds doing the same sh*t.

best
worst
49 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
Tha Boss 
space
space
space
Props total: 64470 64 K  Slaps total: 32046 32 K
Since when do we care about what this type of thinks
+11   

1 month ago '14        #3
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 61735 61 K  Slaps total: 18977 18 K
"I heard he was drugging women in 1994" - Rogan

"I heard he was doing fu*ked up sh*t to women 1984" - Mahr

It's crazy how that drugging bi*ches sh*t was just an out in the open "secret" that nobody touched for decades because of how much clout Cosby had as a golden goose for the Networks, and in other media.

I'm a fu*king civilian and I had heard comedians joke around about that sh*t WELL before. Hannibal Burress just happened to bring it all back up again at the perfect moment for it to hit, without repercussion. sh*t crazy

1 month ago '19        #4
Brother Jaleel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2006 2 K  Slaps total: 252 252
As a stand up comedian he wasn't funny he probably wasn't even top 10 of his era
+16   

1 month ago '12        #5
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
space
space
Props total: 42995 42 K  Slaps total: 2065 2 K
I used to be a big fan of Bill Maher when he had his Politically Incorrect show but he's become the unhip, old guy in the room. Sounded very outdated in his recent Rogan appearance.

Jimmy Dore's was dope asf yesterday tho
+7   

1 month ago '05        #6
Emperor85 
space
space
space
Props total: 11451 11 K  Slaps total: 2924 2 K
 Gramz said
I used to be a big fan of Bill Maher when he had his Politically Incorrect show but he's become the unhip, old guy in the room. Sounded very outdated in his recent Rogan appearance.

Jimmy Dore's was dope asf yesterday tho
neither bill cosby or bill maher are funny.... bill maher is actually a useful idiot ....jimmy dore is always on point and is more aware of whats going on in the world ....compared to bill maher whos just a pro war imperialist puppet and his not ashame of it either
+2   

1 month ago '16        #7
nik3 
space
space
Props total: 5868 5 K  Slaps total: 3868 3 K
i've never found him funny neither and i know plenty of other blacks that never watched his stand up or sitcoms, i never liked his comedy
+4   

1 month ago '07        #8
stogz 
space
space
Props total: 70934 70 K  Slaps total: 10554 10 K
They ALL did the same sh*t. Cosby, Hefner... everyone! ALL of them.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #9
Sire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 8080 8 K  Slaps total: 671 671
 Sphynx said

It's crazy how that drugging bi*ches sh*t was just an out in the open "secret" that nobody touched for decades because of how much clout Cosby had as a golden goose for the Networks, and in other media.

I'm a fu*king civilian and I had heard comedians joke around about that sh*t WELL before. Hannibal Burress just happened to bring it all back up again at the perfect moment for it to hit, without repercussion. sh*t crazy
nobody spoke on cosby because most of them motherfu*kers were doing that sh*t too.

pumping women with spanish fly, cocaine, quaaludes, uppers, downers, etc.

they referenced that sh*t openly in movies and songs back then. along with older guys luring and fu*king underage girls. bosses violating their employees and threatening to fire them to keep them quiet.

women used to be afraid to tell their husbands that their boss violated because they feared that their husbands would beat them like it was their fault (looking too good, wearing dresses too tight, etc).

s*xual harassment wasnt even a real term into clarence thomas and even then half the people couldnt even pronounce it right! (this is no joke).

this country has been absolutely savage when it comes to the treatment of women and that sh*t didnt start or end with bill cosby!

Last edited by Sire; 01-18-2020 at 02:43 AM..
+8   

1 month ago '16        #10
Sire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 8080 8 K  Slaps total: 671 671
btw bill cosby as a comedian was essentially kevin hart back in the day. situational safe comedy that had universal appeal and didnt really provoke or cause controversy (compared to some of the more ‘urban’ or edgier comics).

cosby was just a lot more judgmental in terms of believing his form of comedy was the “right” way and kev is obviously a lot more tolerant and accepting of pretty much all comedic approaches.

oddly enough they are both from philly too.

+10   

1 month ago '19        #11
BOLO1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 3953 3 K  Slaps total: 603 603
why do yall promote subliminally racist trash like Bill Maher and Joe Rogan???
+6   

1 month ago '14        #12
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 34836 34 K  Slaps total: 6076 6 K
Two old racist non black unfunny comics who have used the n-word on camera criticize a legendary black comic.
+8   

1 month ago '18        #13
BernieDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
space
space
Props total: 12399 12 K  Slaps total: 6855 6 K
 titans7 said
Two old racist non black unfunny comics who have used the n-word on camera criticize a legendary black comic.
Whose a rapist

1 month ago '19        #14
swizzie36 
space
space
space
Props total: 1102 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
 Sphynx said

A black man has never had the clout to r*pe for 40 years with no repercussions. Don't be the dummy the mainstream media wants you to be. 60+ women with no r*pe kit and no evidence beyond hearsay ?
+1   

1 month ago '14        #15
Sphynx 
space
space
Props total: 61735 61 K  Slaps total: 18977 18 K
 swizzie36 said
A black man has never had the clout to r*pe for 40 years with no repercussions.
What are you, stupid? Only color that matters in Hollywood is green. Cosby was making a lot of people a sh*t load of money. If you know any history he literally saved NBC. An entire network goes from the dumps to number one starting with his show. Before they had Seinfeld, and Friends, and the Office, the most lucrative show NBC had was "Cosby" and it remained that way for a long time. When the show is over the n*gga is an American icon and still financially viable. What regular a*s woman going up against Cosby at the height of his powers? fu*k outta here

Same with Weinstein

1 month ago '19        #16
swizzie36 
space
space
space
Props total: 1102 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
 Sphynx said
What are you, stupid? Only color that matters in Hollywood is green. Cosby was making a lot of people a sh*t load of money. If you know any history he literally saved NBC. An entire network goes from the dumps to number one starting with his show. Before they had Seinfeld, and Friends, and the Office, the most lucrative show NBC had was "Cosby" and it remained that way for a long time. When the show is over the n*gga is an American icon and still financially viable. What regular a*s woman going up against Cosby at the height of his powers? fu*k outta here

Same with Weinstein
When have white women hesitated to destroy a black man? I guess you've never heard of Emmett Till or the countless number of brothers who have died or been incarcerated behind a white lie.
+2   

1 month ago '19        #17
Young Moolie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 6183 6 K  Slaps total: 1714 1 K
 swizzie36 said
When have white women hesitated to destroy a black man? I guess you've never heard of Emmett Till or the countless number of brothers who have died or been incarcerated behind a white lie.
All his victims weren't white

1 month ago '04        #18
Jumpoff21 
space
space
Props total: 4462 4 K  Slaps total: 374 374
 swizzie36 said
A black man has never had the clout to r*pe for 40 years with no repercussions. Don't be the dummy the mainstream media wants you to be. 60+ women with no r*pe kit and no evidence beyond hearsay ?
sh*t just watch, in ten years if you ever had s*x with a drunk or even tipsy chick, they're gonna call that r*pe. If you ever gave a chick a beer, or drink or even let them hit the blunt and then have s*x with them, that's a r*pe.
+3   

1 month ago '19        #19
LikeLupinIII 
space
space
Props total: 523 523  Slaps total: 153 153
 BOLO1 said
why do yall promote subliminally racist trash like Bill Maher and Joe Rogan???
and this is the issue with black and brown communities..

we cool with rappers yelling cracker all in they raps, but get hella bent on a white person saying anything close to hard R

gtfo

1 month ago '15        #20
Minkscobar!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 18392 18 K  Slaps total: 5117 5 K
 swizzie36 said
Thats what I said...

Imagine a black man, promoting positive black image... doing this so called sh*t with so many people knowing and getting away with it.. Knowing they been trying to destroy the black man since the end of slavery. fu*k outta here.. they got 2pac on the word of 1 drunken wh*re, they got Mike Tyson on the word of 1 drunken wh*re, and you telling me the most positive one was able to r*pe 50+ women and nobody tried to destroy him... Yea ok!

Last edited by Minkscobar!; 01-18-2020 at 07:53 AM..
+6   

1 month ago '11        #21
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 23796 23 K  Slaps total: 5898 5 K
 Sire said
btw bill cosby as a comedian was essentially kevin hart back in the day. situational safe comedy that had universal appeal and didnt really provoke or cause controversy (compared to some of the more ‘urban’ or edgier comics).

cosby was just a lot more judgmental in terms of believing his form of comedy was the “right” way and kev is obviously a lot more tolerant and accepting of pretty much all comedic approaches.

oddly enough they are both from philly too.

This.
+1   

1 month ago '14        #22
rashadd 
space
space
Props total: 9721 9 K  Slaps total: 626 626
Joe Rogan kind of made me upset b/c on a podcast the other day they were talking about races being historically accurate in films and he asked or tried to make a point that too many black people wouldn't be accurate unless they were slaves.

And I was sitting there thinking Mexican & black people were the original cowboys were they not?

Last edited by rashadd; 01-18-2020 at 09:30 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '18        #23
PAPLE 
space
space
Props total: 12374 12 K  Slaps total: 2646 2 K
 titans7 said
shut up n*gga

go drink some Cosby koolaid
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
PAPLE 
space
space
Props total: 12374 12 K  Slaps total: 2646 2 K
 rashadd said
Joe Rogan kind of made me upset b/c on a podcast the other day they were talking about races being historically accurate in films and he asked or tried the make a point that too many black people wouldn't be accurate unless they were slaves.

And I was sitting there thinking Mexican & black people were the original cowboys were they not?

10% of the population. Cowboys were all colours, don't make stuff up.

1 month ago '14        #25
FukHowYouFeel 
space
space
Props total: 24526 24 K  Slaps total: 5388 5 K
Cosby is a legend, but personally I never found him funny as a stand-up.

I love comedy, sh*t I’m even going to Louis CK show tonight. Cosby’s stuff just never resonated with me. There’s a lot of comics who are funnier in a different format like television like Cosby was.

rashadd said

No, they weren’t. Most were european immigrants technically.

Last edited by FukHowYouFeel; 01-18-2020 at 09:28 AM..

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Quaden: Massive Outpouring of Support Builds as Celebrities, ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  24
Greatest No Limit Album EVER!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+639online now  21
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
320 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-18online now  15
Reason why you should bet your life savings on Wilder.
103 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy