Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section tv / movies

1 month ago '15        #1
17136 page views
280 comments

Pill Cosby 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 11022 11 K  Slaps total: 1524 1 K
Just left Bad Boys 4 Life.....

Took my son to the 5:30 showing & i feel like sh*t. I doubted this movie so much. It was in production hell forever. Michael Bay wasnít attached. The trailers looked meh af. But they definitely kept the reason you wanna see this movie off the trailer. The story was amazing. For them to have all that time off it didnít skip a beat. I even got emotional a couple times. The twist is gonna fu*k yíall up so much youíll never see it coming. They made a better movie without Michael Bay and it literally may be better than Bad Boys 2. Great movie enjoying experience worth every penny. Firm 8.5/9 outta 10
+307   

best
worst
280 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
space
space
Props total: 62118 62 K  Slaps total: 8105 8 K
What was missing from it that you couldn't give it a 10?
+14   

1 month ago '14        #3
4evaabso 
space
space
Props total: 30186 30 K  Slaps total: 11782 11 K
Good looking playboy
+15   

1 month ago '06        #4
DonYBE 
space
space
Props total: 10544 10 K  Slaps total: 992 992
 Pill Cosby 313 said
Took my son to the 5:30 showing & i feel like sh*t. I doubted this movie so much. It was in production hell forever. Michael Bay wasnít attached. The trailers looked meh af. But they definitely kept the reason you wanna see this movie off the trailer. The story was amazing. For them to have all that time off it didnít skip a beat. I even got emotional a couple times. The twist is gonna fu*k yíall up so much youíll never see it coming. They made a better movie without Michael Bay and it literally may be better than Bad Boys 2. Great movie enjoying experience worth every penny. Firm 8.5/9 outta 10
I want to know the twist.

PM it to me
+4   

1 month ago '17        #5
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 30361 30 K  Slaps total: 2672 2 K
if this sh*t is as good as you say im prolly gonna be crying during the credits.
+20   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #6
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
space
Props total: 16475 16 K  Slaps total: 14726 14 K
will smith and martin need to do a spinoff movie of fresh prince and martin.

imagea a cast with

will smith,hilary,carlton,ashley, and dj jazzy jeff combine with a cass of

martin,gina,pam,cole. in a action comdey. with elements of martin and fresh prince
+26   

1 month ago '14        #7
UnclePhilOH16 
space
space
Props total: 8881 8 K  Slaps total: 800 800
Gonna see it this weekend
+19   

1 month ago '04        #8
JFamis 
space
space
Props total: 8447 8 K  Slaps total: 1186 1 K
This movie is hella stupid, but the entertainment it still provides make it worth seeing if you like either of the first two. It’s more like a 7/10... The twist OP is referring to is something I seriously hated about the movie, but yes it’s way better than the trailers look.
+17   

1 month ago '10        #9
BEASTMODE863 
space
space
Props total: 1428 1 K  Slaps total: 133 133
 JFamis said
This movie is hella stupid, but the entertainment it still provides make it worth seeing if you like either of the first two. Itís more like a 7/10... The twist OP is referring to is something I seriously hated about the movie, but yes itís way better than the trailers look.
this, i give it a 7/10 as well. i think they waited too long to make this movie. maybe had 30 people in my showing. wouldn't surprise me if it bombs BUT i enjoyed it personally.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #10
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 13625 13 K  Slaps total: 4815 4 K
Just saw it and damn that movie was great. I didn’t expect that. Damn they k*lled it
+19   

1 month ago '15        #11
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 13625 13 K  Slaps total: 4815 4 K
 Pill Cosby 313 said
Michael bay was actually in it though lol
+22   

1 month ago '05        #12
kriskross00 
space
space
Props total: 61758 61 K  Slaps total: 7501 7 K
Wuts the twist?

1 month ago '16        #13
castroThirteen 
space
space
Props total: 10880 10 K  Slaps total: 1903 1 K
 BEASTMODE863 said
this, i give it a 7/10 as well. i think they waited too long to make this movie. maybe had 30 people in my showing. wouldn't surprise me if it bombs BUT i enjoyed it personally.
Why would there be a MASS amount of people there if it doesn't officially release until Friday....
+21   

1 month ago '18        #14
OldMoney 
space
space
space
Props total: 2724 2 K  Slaps total: 534 534
Definitely was a good movie that Spanish chick just wont let sh*t go lol
+7   

1 month ago '05        #15
DaOmega_1 
space
space
Props total: 9764 9 K  Slaps total: 1051 1 K
I've enjoyed these movies in the past for what they are.

That said, I think this is the first legitimate good movie in this franchise. It improves on the things fans love about the first two films by adding actual stakes to it. The plot twist is some straight-up soap opera sh*t, but I think it works because it makes our central characters do something they've never done in either of the first two films.... "Grow".
+12   

1 month ago '17        #16
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 85120 85 K  Slaps total: 36853 36 K
If they didn't give Detective Sanchez a small little cameo then I'm not watching

+20   

1 month ago '15        #17
Pill Cosby 313  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said
I've enjoyed these movies in the past for what they are.

That said, I think this is the first legitimate good movie in this franchise. It improves on the things fans love about the first two films by adding actual stakes to it. The plot twist is some straight-up soap opera sh*t, but I think it works because it makes our central characters do something they've never done in either of the first two films.... "Grow".
But based on the story and what they was pushing on the twist was perfect.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #18
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 22281 22 K  Slaps total: 3399 3 K

+6   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '18        #19
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
Props total: 24345 24 K  Slaps total: 8778 8 K
Dont get my hopes up man... I swear I was thinking this sh*t was a cash grabI'm seeing it with a shorty tomorrow.
+6   

1 month ago '15        #20
space
space
 The Gary Group said
What was missing from it that you couldn't give it a 10?
Pulp Fiction
Before the Devil Knows Your Dead
f*ght Club

Those are 10 movies in my opinion.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #21
space
space
 JFamis said
This movie is hella stupid, but the entertainment it still provides make it worth seeing if you like either of the first two. Itís more like a 7/10... The twist OP is referring to is something I seriously hated about the movie, but yes itís way better than the trailers look.
What did u think was stupid? I think considering the time lapse they made a perfectly fit story.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #22
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 6193 6 K  Slaps total: 748 748
Good lookin out OP. Taking a bad chick on a 2nd date to see it. Happy this wont disappoint.
+9   

1 month ago '04        #23
dc3003 
space
space
Props total: 60436 60 K  Slaps total: 81752 81 K
Glad u enjoyed it and spent qt time with your son. That's the best part of it all.
+10   

1 month ago '04        #24
young_fletch 
space
space
space
Props total: 1361 1 K  Slaps total: 354 354
 Pill Cosby 313 said
Do it have any crazy s*x or gay stuff. Trying to take my 8 year old. You never know with a R rated movie. He fine with language and violence
+4   

1 month ago '05        #25
DaOmega_1 
space
space
Props total: 9764 9 K  Slaps total: 1051 1 K
 Pill Cosby 313 said
But based on the story and what they was pushing on the twist was perfect.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I totally agree. I think it's pretty well-constructed, and adds an extra layer of purpose and meaning to the action. We see Mike, the man who doesn't know when to quit,
[spoiler - click to view]

I think it's surprisingly effective in the context of this film and the story it tells.

That said, it's still some soap opera sh*t. And, y'know... I'm okay with that.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 01-17-2020 at 03:08 AM..
+7   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-37online now  21
Image(s) inside Kanye canít even get his shoes to line up straight
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  17