Aroldis Chapman knew something was fishy...

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #1
4238 page views
61 comments

Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
space
space
Props total: 48686 48 K  Slaps total: 34019 34 K
Aroldis Chapman knew something was fishy...

+69   

best
worst
61 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #2
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24 OP
space
space

1 month ago '18        #3
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 14783 14 K  Slaps total: 4432 4 K
Stupid cleff lip fgt all chapman does is throw heat get ur bi*ch a*s tf up outta here ho

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '19        #4
Big Tymerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24 OP
space
space
 Wiggy wexler said
Stupid cleff lip fgt all chapman does is throw heat get ur bi*ch a*s tf up outta here ho
Tainted Titles, Texans trash too
+13   

1 month ago '04        #5
CentsCuZ 
space
space
Props total: 3678 3 K  Slaps total: 381 381
Imagine pitching and hearing this banging on a trash can nearly every time you're about to release the ball and not immediately understanding that something weird is going on.
+37   

1 month ago '14        #6
Kyu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
space
space
Props total: 165789 165 K  Slaps total: 21182 21 K
 Wiggy wexler said
who has a clef lip?
+1   

1 month ago '17        #7
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 87307 87 K  Slaps total: 37310 37 K
Their titles should be vacated for real and I'm not even a baseball fan. Makes these cheating f*g**ts actually earn a ring. No wonder no one watches this bs sport
+24   

1 month ago '04        #8
hedake 
space
space
space
Props total: 30170 30 K  Slaps total: 2121 2 K
 Kyu said
who has a clef lip?

+3   

1 month ago '13        #9
dtdroid  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 47150 47 K  Slaps total: 51341 51 K
SB .620 #44 (0)
 Rule 336 said
Their titles should be vacated for real and I'm not even a baseball fan. Makes these cheating f*g**ts actually earn a ring. No wonder no one watches this bs sport
People who aren't baseball fans probably shouldn't be commenting on the degree of punishment that should be handed out for cheating. Precedence matters here, and it's a precedence you're probably extremely unfamiliar with...

1 month ago '17        #10
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
Props total: 87307 87 K  Slaps total: 37310 37 K
 dtdroid said
People who aren't baseball fans probably shouldn't be commenting on the degree of punishment that should be handed out for cheating. Precedence matters here, and it's a precedence you're probably extremely unfamiliar with...
fu*k out of here. As a potential fan it's off-putting when the two biggest stories I've heard over the past few years is a kid getting hit a foul ball and a cheating scandal. Shut the fu*k up and tell them to fix your sport
+11   

1 month ago '13        #11
space
space
SB .620 #44 (0)
 Rule 336 said
fu*k out of here. As a potential fan it's off-putting when the two biggest stories I've heard over the past few years is a kid getting hit a foul ball and a cheating scandal. Shut the fu*k up and tell them to fix your sport
You clearly don't make even a half-assed attempt at following the game, or you'd be commending baseball for confronting its cheating scandals head on, and not hiding behind double standards and turning a blind eye toward the cheating habits of certain football franchises but not others, as the NFL does. The NFL is viewed by the masses as a clown show with how it handled Deflategate, among numerous other league scandals such as Bountygate and Spygate, and is doing a far worse job marketing itself as a fair sport than baseball with its utterly incompetent and inconsistent commissioner in Goodell. Punishments in the NFL seem to be constantly made up on the spot and the officiating has never been criticized so vehemently.

"Fix your sport" could apply to any of the big four leagues by someone who wanted to see the game only for its relatively few flaws and not its great many strengths. Invest more time into the sport of baseball and you will likely appreciate it for the same reason everyone else is. Until then, keep your non fan opinions out of these threads with your complaining and whining coming from a place of ignorance.

1 month ago '04        #12
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
space
space
Props total: 6722 6 K  Slaps total: 1302 1 K
 dtdroid said
Well letd go back to them old whitesox who got banned for fixing and betting on games. This is along those lines. It changed the competitive nature of the game. Btw huge baseball fan all my life
+2   

1 month ago '13        #13
space
space
SB .620 #44 (0)
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
Well letd go back to them old whitesox who got banned for fixing and betting on games. This is along those lines. It changed the competitive nature of the game. Btw huge baseball fan all my life
This is still a far cry from the Black Sox scandal.

No competitive advantage you seek to win a game is worse than trying to throw the game. That is the most inexcusable offense imaginable in any competitive sport.

1 month ago '04        #14
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
space
space
 dtdroid said
This is still a far cry from the Black Sox scandal.

No competitive advantage you seek to win a game is worse than trying to throw the game. That is the most inexcusable offense imaginable in any competitive sport.
Is it not throwing a game by having an advantage like such and then utilizing it to win a title
+1   

1 month ago '14        #15
Gottemscoped 
space
space
Props total: 1768 1 K  Slaps total: 660 660
Fuk the Astros and their sh*ttty fan base.... I hate them with a passion
+4   

1 month ago '17        #16
sedwards 
space
space
space
Props total: 16062 16 K  Slaps total: 5390 5 K
 Big Tymerz said
Tainted Titles, Texans trash too
+1   

1 month ago '05        #17
pippen33 
space
space
space
Props total: 2977 2 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 CentsCuZ said
Imagine pitching and hearing this banging on a trash can nearly every time you're about to release the ball and not immediately understanding that something weird is going on.
That's crazy. Has there been any video released of them banging on the trash cans?
+2   

1 month ago '13        #18
space
space
SB .620 #44 (0)
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
Is it not throwing a game by having an advantage like such and then utilizing it to win a title
No, because the other team is still trying to beat you...

1 month ago '04        #19
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
space
space
 dtdroid said
No, because the other team is still trying to beat you...
Yeah I respectfully disagree with that notion, but what would you say is a fair punishment?
+1   

1 month ago '13        #20
space
space
SB .620 #44 (0)
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said
Yeah I respectfully disagree with that notion, but what would you say is a fair punishment?
I'm not sure what there is to disagree with. You're saying that a team like the Astros knowing what pitch is comig is just as bad (if not worse) as multiple players actually fixing the outcome of the game, as was done in 1919?

The players found responsible for cheating should also have seen repercussions, but perhaps not for the entire season. Baseball didn't get it as wrong as everyone thinks they did with handing out the outcomes for the cheating. This was bad, but not nearly 1919 Black Sox bad.

1 month ago '13        #21
space
space
SB .620 #44 (0)
 Tweezy said
Like this sh*t is any different than what the Patriots do.....at least baseball is handing our real punishment
It's vastly different. Belichick setting up cameras from an unapproved location, as opposed to filming from any location whatsoever when it is banned altogether in baseball, are two very different levels of cheating.

Deflategate was a hoax. Walkthroughgate was a hoax. This latest Bengals incident was never tied to the Patriots football operations. The Patriots are victims of unfair media scrutiny based on unproven allegations stemming from a single incident of gamesmanship over ten years ago. It's sad to see idiots like you continuing to buy into the narrative that the Patriots are somehow special cheaters in the NFL.

1 month ago '07        #22
OG Perez 
space
space
Props total: 16585 16 K  Slaps total: 6599 6 K
 dtdroid said
You’re extremely unfamiliar with everyone’s point of views here and act like a troll piece of sh*t.

Shut the fu*k up pu**y

I’ll gladly pay 1k to any nerd that hacks your whole sh*t you worthless d*ck riding attention seeking f*g**t
+5   

1 month ago '13        #23
space
space
SB .620 #44 (0)
 OG Perez said
You’re extremely unfamiliar with everyone’s point of views here and act like a troll piece of sh*t.

Shut the fu*k up pu**y

I’ll gladly pay 1k to any nerd that hacks your whole sh*t you worthless d*ck riding attention seeking f*g**t
Yeah, you said that already in that awkward, delusional speech a few days ago. It's clear nobody on the forum really believes you can come up with the $1000, and I don't blame them since I don't either.

1 month ago '04        #24
CentsCuZ 
space
space
Props total: 3678 3 K  Slaps total: 381 381
 pippen33 said
That's crazy. Has there been any video released of them banging on the trash cans?
Yup

+2   

1 month ago '13        #25
space
space
SB .620 #44 (0)
 Tweezy said
LMAO so all this sh*ts fake and people are just out to get new England? Come on man...you don't believe this sh*t yourself....NFL just doesn't want maga Brady looking bad so they minimize it.... baseball could of did the same

Respect to mlb for exposing the fraud unlike the nfl
The ideal gas law exonerated the Patriots from being considered cheaters during deflategate. Both the Colts and Patriots balls were below acceptable PSI levels precisely because of the on-field conditions that day. Yet only the Patriots were called cheaters for it, which is logic defying.

Alleging the NFL doesn't want to make Brady look bad might be the dumbest sh*t I've ever read on boxden, considering he was suspended 4 games for the very same incident that the ideal gas law proved never occurred. Brady's performance in the second half of that game with properly inflated footballs should have convinced you of that 2 years before that sham of an investigation was carried out.

But people like you will believe any narrative that takes the Patriots down a peg. You don't care enough to investigate the media bias against New England because it doesn't benefit you to have your mind changed that they are somehow special cheaters within the league.

You name the incident, and I will school you on why every single one of them was a hoax since Spygate, which as mentioned occurred over a full decade ago. Every single NFL team has cheated in some capacity since that timeframe, but you want to believe that New England is unique.

The NFL has a much bigger problem with cheating than MLB, and what the Patriots have done pales in comparison to the repeated cheating of various other franchises.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-32online now  31
Feb 27 - The male nanny who took care of Dwade sons for a decade
152 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  30
Image(s) inside WE WAS WOLVES (twitter thread)
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Fredo Bang: "I Fxxked His Baby Mama And I Loved It"
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  19
Video inside On the low, u think uncle phil was more proud or shocked that will slep..
33 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy