Ever been this drunk??

most viewed right now
+16  151
17 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '18        #1
5592 page views
61 comments

ICONIC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
Props total: 26797 26 K  Slaps total: 2770 2 K
Ever been this drunk??

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ZAhxlB2xo/?igshid=14wo8wjsxf4aw
+69   

best
worst
61 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 30955 30 K  Slaps total: 3985 3 K
+13   

1 month ago '17        #3
Confidential 
space
space
space
Props total: 22809 22 K  Slaps total: 1656 1 K

“It’s a radio... YA MUPPET”

+95   

1 month ago '16        #4
NYNY 
space
space
Props total: 14772 14 K  Slaps total: 2847 2 K
what a moron
+5   

1 month ago '16        #5
The Waraba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 5039 5 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K

1 month ago '14        #6
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 39704 39 K  Slaps total: 5477 5 K
I'm surprised humanity has made it this far with alcohol...
+40   

1 month ago '15        #7
DamianDragunov 
space
space
Props total: 38626 38 K  Slaps total: 5727 5 K

Probably. And when cops involved your just trying to do what they say to stay out of jail.
+14   

1 month ago '18        #8
Lsulakersaints 
space
space
Props total: 7951 7 K  Slaps total: 405 405
Yup
+3   

1 month ago '15        #9
jogo4827 
space
space
Props total: 1424 1 K  Slaps total: 329 329
I bet u coulda put a dildo there n he woulda blew that too lol

On some Kim k sh*t hahahha

1 month ago '18        #10
BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 4477 4 K  Slaps total: 270 270
Was so faded once and I’m not condoning this bullshyt but I was early 20s and turnt up

But I was so faded leaving the club and I’m talking to these hoes and I’m tryna spark my port and I got the filter the wrong way around so I’m lighting the filter and hitting the cigarette part tryna figure out why it ain’t hitting.... they laughing at me and for 5 mins I’m like wtf going on... 1 of em asked me where my homies at and we lost each other at the let out so I’m like idk but I’m fina smash out... I hop in my load.. 2002 z28 just to give you an idea of what I was on in traffic... I pull out swing my shyt tryna show out almost curb it but I catch it and bring it baq (bars) anyways I get to the light and I threw up in my lap and most would think they would be enough to make you do the responsible thing but naw I take my shirt off put it over the vomit in my lap and keep pushing... Woke up in front my granny house with my door open car out of gas and a iPhone that I don’t know where it came from lol
+74   

1 month ago '12        #11
AlBooBoo 
space
space
Props total: 83394 83 K  Slaps total: 13693 13 K
fkin bozo

1 month ago '14        #12
Cuttysark 
space
space
Props total: 18786 18 K  Slaps total: 1210 1 K
Put a lit black in my ear one time jiggin off them pills and drunk

Burned the sh*t out my braids
+46   

1 month ago '04        #13
biscuit 
space
space
Props total: 31574 31 K  Slaps total: 2850 2 K
He called him a Muppet

I'm in tears
+16   

1 month ago '04        #14
NAKHI ALLAH 
space
space
Props total: 4613 4 K  Slaps total: 514 514
 BlaqThum said
Was so faded once and Iím not condoning this bullshyt but I was early 20s and turnt up

But I was so faded leaving the club and Iím talking to these hoes and Iím tryna spark my port and I got the filter the wrong way around so Iím lighting the filter and hitting the cigarette part tryna figure out why it ainít hitting.... they laughing at me and for 5 mins Iím like wtf going on... 1 of em asked me where my homies at and we lost each other at the let out so Iím like idk but Iím fina smash out... I hop in my load.. 2002 z28 just to give you an idea of what I was on in traffic... I pull out swing my shyt tryna show out almost curb it but I catch it and bring it baq (bars) anyways I get to the light and I threw up in my lap and most would think they would be enough to make you do the responsible thing but naw I take my shirt off put it over the vomit in my lap and keep pushing... Woke up in front my granny house with my door open car out of gas and a iPhone that I donít know where it came from lol
Glad u made it home safe
+17   

1 month ago '15        #15
BustaCarmichaeI 
space
space
Props total: 10395 10 K  Slaps total: 970 970
 DamianDragunov said

Probably. And when cops involved your just trying to do what they say to stay out of jail.
It wasn't cops. It was club bouncers who wouldn't let him in cuz he was too drunk
+2   

1 month ago '18        #16
BlaqThum 
space
space
Props total: 4477 4 K  Slaps total: 270 270
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Glad u made it home safe
Yeah had many night like that in my early 20s.... donít drink no more... it was a blessing I never caught a dui or hurt anybody...
+13   

1 month ago '17        #17
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
space
space
Props total: 63268 63 K  Slaps total: 8295 8 K
Went to a party once(drove myself) and I had on a big a*s fur coat. So I'm drinking Remy double shots the whole night. Had like 4 of em within 2 hours. I'm a little buzzed so I'm rapping to this bi*ch and she starts talking bout how she home alone and I'm like,"I can fill that void tonight" and she like imma go get my coat. Soon as she leaves my boy grab me like" let's go blow some loudin the car out front". I'm thinking damn, I'm on my 5th double shot twisted. But these two thick bi*ches follow him out there to the ride and he said "they fu*king tonight" so I'm like fu*k it. We get in the car. I hit that loud twice, I was done from there. I get out the car trying to look cool like I could handle that sh*t. I was fu*ked up bad. I sit in my car, but once I sat down again there was no way I could drive and I was 45 minutes away from the crib! I called my dog to come get me like"n*gga I can't see sh*t bro. I need a*sistance
n*gga started dying laughing. So I said fu*k going back in the party I was slapped. I went in my backseat and fell asleep. My guy finally came after tapping on my window to wake me up. n*gga said I was sleep for an hour so he like how you gonna get your car? I'm incoherent like a mf at this point so this n*gga let me sleep on the way home. Fifteen minutes later I roll the window down and threw up all over the expressway all on my fur. So this n*gga get me home and I'm stumbling and threw up again. But I hear this n*gga and my cousin laughing talking about,"take a picture, take a picture" next day had two tickets on my sh*t worse night of my drinking career.
+38   

1 month ago '06        #18
new2hiphop 
space
space
space
Props total: 48265 48 K  Slaps total: 3355 3 K
 Confidential said

ďItís a radio... YA MUPPETĒ

cryin
+3   

1 month ago '18        #19
ICONIC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
Props total: 26797 26 K  Slaps total: 2770 2 K
 Cuttysark said
Put a lit black in my ear one time jiggin off them pills and drunk

Burned the sh*t out my braids
Lol. Damn homie
+2   

1 month ago '04        #20
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6870 6 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
lol i must be fvcked up too... as the footage began i was only bout 20% sure thats a cop horn

1 month ago '17        #21
92baby 
space
space
Props total: 37860 37 K  Slaps total: 5835 5 K
 Aries said
I'm surprised humanity has made it this far with alcohol...
n*gga that sh*t is the worse

Idk how n*ggas do it as a profession (alcoholics)
+1   

1 month ago '16        #22
TrillSp 
space
space
Props total: 14260 14 K  Slaps total: 1560 1 K
������

1 month ago '07        #23
Goosie McNeen 
space
space
Props total: 9212 9 K  Slaps total: 739 739
If I drink my face off, I try and make sure I do it at the house

My patnas will be like, "n*gga you said this and that"

And I be like "word? That sound like some sh*t I'll say"
+9   

1 month ago '14        #24
freezetag 
space
space
Props total: 9964 9 K  Slaps total: 1031 1 K
 BlaqThum said
Was so faded once and Iím not condoning this bullshyt but I was early 20s and turnt up

But I was so faded leaving the club and Iím talking to these hoes and Iím tryna spark my port and I got the filter the wrong way around so Iím lighting the filter and hitting the cigarette part tryna figure out why it ainít hitting.... they laughing at me and for 5 mins Iím like wtf going on... 1 of em asked me where my homies at and we lost each other at the let out so Iím like idk but Iím fina smash out... I hop in my load.. 2002 z28 just to give you an idea of what I was on in traffic... I pull out swing my shyt tryna show out almost curb it but I catch it and bring it baq (bars) anyways I get to the light and I threw up in my lap and most would think they would be enough to make you do the responsible thing but naw I take my shirt off put it over the vomit in my lap and keep pushing... Woke up in front my granny house with my door open car out of gas and a iPhone that I donít know where it came from lol
Scary sh*t man if you think back on it. Had a lot of them nights, lucky I didnít hurt somebody while I was behind the wheel.
+5   

1 month ago '15        #25
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
Props total: 8517 8 K  Slaps total: 1340 1 K
Almost as bad as this sh*t

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  224