Benny the Butcher On Tana Talk 4

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '18        #1
2171 page views
76 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
space
space
Props total: 32325 32 K  Slaps total: 1704 1 K
Benny the Butcher On Tana Talk 4

+34   

best
worst
76 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
akverse47  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 12699 12 K  Slaps total: 474 474
Can't wait!
+4   

1 month ago '18        #3
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27 OP
space
space
Props total: 32325 32 K  Slaps total: 1704 1 K
Same here, as dope as TPIM ( and WWCD) were I need more from The Butcher.

akverse47 said
Can't wait!
+6   

1 month ago '04        #4
Dash420 
space
space
Props total: 9864 9 K  Slaps total: 859 859
Tana Talk 3 was such a classic. I know he give us another...I need more of ya boy 38 Spesh and less Westside Gunn featured tbh...
+24   

1 month ago '12        #5
The2ndHorseman 
space
space
Props total: 15505 15 K  Slaps total: 1117 1 K
TT3 one of my favorite albums of the last few years
+14   

1 month ago '18        #6
KdenIII 
space
space
Props total: 17564 17 K  Slaps total: 2533 2 K
 Dash420 said
Tana Talk 3 was such a classic. I know he give us another...I need more of ya boy 38 Spesh and less Westside Gunn featured tbh...
neither

let's see some el camino, styles p, Jada, nino and some young ny sheff g, sleepy hallow

1 month ago '19        #7
somuchfun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 2809 2 K  Slaps total: 1126 1 K
 Dash420 said
n*ggas need to stop hating on west side Gunn just because he’s not a bars-centric rapper like Benny he has his lane and it’s a good contrast to Bennys style and keeps the sound fresh and diverse. His presence brings personality and charisma to the music

As someone that doesn’t usually fu*k with boom bap Oldhead type sh*t I actually like Griselda and west side gun isn’t bad but I could see how you oldhead n*ggas would hate him because all you n*ggas wanna do is listen to these n*ggas make freestyle cypher mixtapes in a basement

Last edited by somuchfun; 01-15-2020 at 04:00 PM..
+21   

1 month ago '07        #8
bx kid 
space
space
Props total: 2625 2 K  Slaps total: 517 517
Westside Gunn hate is real.. idk why tho. Son can spit
+16   

1 month ago '16        #9
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 69554 69 K  Slaps total: 11188 11 K
 somuchfun said
n*ggas need to stop hating on west side Gunn just because hes not a bars-centric rapper like Benny he has his lane and its a good contrast to Bennys style and keeps the sound fresh and diverse. His presence brings personality and charisma to the music

As someone that doesnt usually fu*k with boom bap Oldhead type sh*t I actually like Griselda and west side gun isnt bad but I could see how you oldhead n*ggas would hate him because all you n*ggas wanna do is listen to these n*ggas make freestyle cypher mixtapes in a basement
Westside Gunn gets annoying some times when he dont rap, just talk nonsense through the final minute or 2 of a song.
+3   

1 month ago '05        #10
Dope Man 730 
space
space
Props total: 4742 4 K  Slaps total: 494 494
What's this pic gotta do with TT4? He said when it's time for TT4 you'll know u won't have to ask...that sh*t def ain't coming for at leas another year
+3   

1 month ago '16        #11
Aztlan 
space
space
Props total: 50510 50 K  Slaps total: 6672 6 K
WSG is trash. Give it a fu*king rest, nobody cares about his swag or charisma.

I'm not trying to fu*k him, I'm trying to listen to dope music. He ain't it.

1 month ago '04        #12
Dash420 
space
space
 KdenIII said
neither

let's see some el camino, styles p, Jada, nino and some young ny sheff g, sleepy hallow
Wouldnt mind any of them either but Spesh is my favorite. stabbed n Shot is my fav side project within the Griselda affiliate camp. Plus the whole Truss movement is fire with Che Noir spittin her a*s off

Dont sleep
+7   

1 month ago '04        #13
Dash420 
space
space
 somuchfun said
n*ggas need to stop hating on west side Gunn just because hes not a bars-centric rapper like Benny he has his lane and its a good contrast to Bennys style and keeps the sound fresh and diverse. His presence brings personality and charisma to the music

As someone that doesnt usually fu*k with boom bap Oldhead type sh*t I actually like Griselda and west side gun isnt bad but I could see how you oldhead n*ggas would hate him because all you n*ggas wanna do is listen to these n*ggas make freestyle cypher mixtapes in a basement
False a*sumption. I can tolerate him but I just dont need a whole project from him or too many features. That annoyin a*s boom boom boom adlibs and his great value Ghostface flow gets annoyin at times. I rather listen to just Benny and Con. Graft, 38, El Camino etc. the other affiliates I fu*k wit way harder..aint got sh*t wit being an "old head" cuz them n*ggaz is way older than me lol
+5   

1 month ago '13        #14
PrincessCadance 
space
space
Props total: 1729 1 K  Slaps total: 170 170
 Dash420 said
A Benny record with 38, Styles P, Jadakiss, Termanology, Infamous Mobb, Kool G. Rap, etc. would be fire.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #15
DonofDons21 
space
space
Props total: 1588 1 K  Slaps total: 116 116
TTT3 still heavy in rotation can’t wait for part 4
+4   

1 month ago '09        #16
LOONATIK 
space
space
Props total: 13147 13 K  Slaps total: 1865 1 K
 somuchfun said

Son these n*ggas weird and they just followers lol. They see one n*gga hating on Gunn and now they hate him. n*gga has given us many a classic projects, he got bars too. n*ggas want his voice to sound different or some weird sh*t. n*ggas listen to all these trash a*s rappers with NO BARS, SKILL, OR ANYTHING, just GOOD PRODUCTION. Gunn giving n*ggas ALL THE ABOVE. And he brought us Griselda as a whole.

+8   

1 month ago '16        #17
Aztlan 
space
space
 LOONATIK said
Son these n*ggas weird and they just followers lol. They see one n*gga hating on Gunn and now they hate him. n*gga has given us many a classic projects, he got bars too. n*ggas want his voice to sound different or some weird sh*t. n*ggas listen to all these trash a*s rappers with NO BARS, SKILL, OR ANYTHING, just GOOD PRODUCTION. Gunn giving n*ggas ALL THE ABOVE. And he brought us Griselda as a whole.

Classic projects!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Plural!?!?!

And we're the followers!?!?!?!?!!?!

1 month ago '04        #18
Young Professa 
space
space
Props total: 12202 12 K  Slaps total: 1899 1 K
WSG is nice, and after hearing his first project i'm convinced that his pen is on par with the best lyricists

outside of the a-yo adlibs, i hear more az than ghostface in his voice. and he's been blessed by both

he obviously changed his style years ago, but to say he can't rap speaks of ignorance. and HWH7 is a certified classic and imo is a much better project than WWCD

but 2020 will be the year griselda as a brand will get hate from BX and other sites
+5   

1 month ago '09        #19
LOONATIK 
space
space
 Aztlan said
Classic projects!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Plural!?!?!

And we're the followers!?!?!?!?!!?!
Lol yessir my boxing fam. CLASSICS!!! Griselda as a whole HAD THR BEST YEAR IN RAP OUT OF ANY ARTIST. Nobody has been as consistent as these n*ggas.
+5   

1 month ago '09        #20
LOONATIK 
space
space
 Young Professa said
WSG is nice, and after hearing his first project i'm convinced that his pen is on par with the best lyricists

outside of the a-yo adlibs, i hear more az than ghostface in his voice. and he's been blessed by both

he obviously changed his style years ago, but to say he can't rap speaks of ignorance. and HWH7 is a certified classic and imo is a much better project than WWCD

but 2020 will be the year griselda as a brand will get hate from BX and other sites
All FACTS! You said you hear AZ when Gunn rapping too I never noticed that but I hear it a bit. n*gga sound like raekwon to me though lol. Style and flows just like a young chef

1 month ago '18        #21
KdenIII 
space
space
 Dash420 said
Wouldnt mind any of them either but Spesh is my favorite. stabbed n Shot is my fav side project within the Griselda affiliate camp. Plus the whole Truss movement is fire with Che Noir spittin her a*s off

Dont sleep
I liked spesh at first but I got tired of his same flow and his voice.

but i won't deny that he has bars.

1 month ago '18        #22
KdenIII 
space
space
 LOONATIK said

tracks like MR. T make me like wsg but sometimes he k*lls the vibe of the track with his doot doot doot doot doot doot Ayo ayo

it would be nice if he could revert to his old self n drop some bars on tracks where everyone else is spitting
+2   

1 month ago '08        #23
YOURKINGB4EVER 
space
space
Props total: 17163 17 K  Slaps total: 638 638
 Dash420 said

n*gga is damn near unbearable
+1   

1 month ago '16        #24
Aztlan 
space
space
 Young Professa said

His pen on par with the best lyricists?????

LOONATIK said
Lol yessir my boxing fam. CLASSICS!!! Griselda as a whole HAD THR BEST YEAR IN RAP OUT OF ANY ARTIST. Nobody has been as consistent as these n*ggas.
WSG has 0 classics. Stop blaspheming. He's an overglorified hypeman.

1 month ago '16        #25
Aztlan 
space
space
 YOURKINGB4EVER said
n*gga is damn near unbearable
Audio cancer and guys wanna act like he's not
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  42
Greatest No Limit Album EVER!!!
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+645online now  35
Went to a Camron concert last night, and I came to the conclusion that I'm an ..
324 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Feb 21 - Quaden: Massive Outpouring of Support Builds as Celebrities, ..
139 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  16
Eminem says he's absolutely a guest in hip hop
47 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy