Jan 14 - MS-13 Animal Chops Up 14yo Girl Until She's Unrecognizable; Gets 50 Yrs

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+34  456
64 comments @sports
most viewed right now
+53  397
1306 comments @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '18        #1
5951 page views
143 comments

danneywilliams  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 11251 11 K  Slaps total: 12238 12 K
Jan 14 - MS-13 Animal Chops Up 14yo Girl Until She's Unrecognizable; Gets 50 Yrs

A 17-year-old MS-13 gang member will serve 50 years in prison for his involvement in the murder of a 14-year-old girl in Maryland last April.

Josue Fuentes-Ponce pleaded guilty on Oct. 30 to charges of first-degree murder, participating in the crime as part of a criminal gang, and conspiracy to commit murder, according to NBC Washington.

Prosecutors said gang members lured Ariana Funes-Diaz into a tunnel in Riverdale, Md., where they beat her to death with a machete and baseball bat on April 18, the outlet reported.

"These individuals had demonstrated violent criminal behavior before, and because they were released in spite of the lawful detainer, they were afforded an opportunity to take a life." ICE Baltimore Field Office Director Diane Witte previously said in the statement, according to Fox News.

Investigators say Fuentes-Ponce and three other gang members attack the victim to prevent her from informing police about a robbery they had taken part in a day prior.

Fuentes-Ponce reportedly used a machete during the attack that was so violent, police needed to use a tattoo on her right hand to identify her body, according to NBC Washington.

Her family reported her missing before she was found floating in a creek last May -- nearly a month after she was k*lled -- the outlet said.

Co-defendant Joel Escobar pleaded guilty in November and is scheduled to be sentenced on February 26. A separate trial is scheduled for co-defendant Edwin Rios, 19 in April. The attorney for Feuntes-Ponce asked for leniency, according to the Washington Post, and said at the time of the incident, he had a cognitive level of a 9-year-old.

The charges against the final member, a 14-year-old girl, were handled in juvenile court, the outlet said.

visit this link https://www.foxnews.com/u .. of-14-year-old
+7   

best
worst
143 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
Elvis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
Props total: 5766 5 K  Slaps total: 3599 3 K
Human trash. A filthy animal. The lowest of the low.
+48   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 11326 11 K  Slaps total: 1740 1 K
Whole DMV area full of MS-13 now it’s disgusting. Used to be just by DC, now MS-13 k*lling people 10 min away from where I live, out North of Bmore. Some real bullsh*t.
+16   

2 weeks ago '04        #4
1000bluntz 
space
space
Props total: 24550 24 K  Slaps total: 6195 6 K
Too bad an eye for an eye isn’t implemented for sh*t such as this.
+15   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
QueSunTzu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 1976 1 K  Slaps total: 1756 1 K
Why you got to refer to hispanic brother as a animal just because he k*lled someone? How you expect them to do better if you keep treating them with no respect? Im in the DC Area. You get locked up with MS13 and go to school with them. They some cool mutherfu*kers. One them nihhaz even brought a uzi to school one day to handle some beef. Walking down the hallway with joint looking for his beef. They dont fu*k with nobody unless you ratted or did something wrong to them. They just normal people if you just mind your fu*king business like any other gang nothing happens to you. If you start sh*t talking about they some animals or savages Im sure they will fu*k you up.

If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. It is always whites or their own because they violated their code. You always hear about them putting order to they own set or hood.

But if you go around disrespecting them. They will handle your a*s like anybody else will out here. Nihhaz die over chicken sandwitches out here slim. Just because he is hispanic and MS13 dont mean you disrespect him. You can hate creates more hate. Got show compassion and put yourself in other shoes you dont know the nihhaz struggle. The way you refering to slim as a animal is a insult and disrespect. You wouldn't say that to slim face.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 05:30 AM..

2 weeks ago '04        #6
jsmooth-117 
space
space
space
Props total: 25662 25 K  Slaps total: 2865 2 K
 QueSunTzu said
Why you got to refer to hispanic brother as a animal just because he k*lled someone? How you expect them to do better if you keep treating with no respect? Im in the DC Area. You get locked up with MS13 and go to school with them. They some cool mutherfu*kers. One them nihhaz even brought a uzi to school one day to handle some beef. They dont fu*k with nobody unless you ratted or did something wrong to them. They just normal people if you just mind your fu*king business like any other gang. If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. You always here about them put order to they own set or hood.

But if you go around disrespecting them. They will handle your a*s like anybody else will out here. The way you refering to slim as a animal is a insult and disrespect. You wouldn't say that to slim face.

Nah B, this some inhuman sh*t. Thereís no defense for this demonic sh*t.
+55   

2 weeks ago '19        #7
space
space
 jsmooth-117 said
Nah B, this some inhuman sh*t. There’s no defense for this demonic sh*t.
Really aint demonic. That is just slim choice of weapons. African americans shoot guns. MS13 like to stab or beat you to death. On some real sh*t they probably couldn't afford a gun. So they used what they had at home. Carribean and South Americans have machetes in the household for lawn care and sh*t. So he just grab whatever he could find to handle his issue with that female. They felt like she ratted on them so they k*lled her. They have no ratting policy. She should of knew better before joining that gang.

See I pay attention to the news. Their age group do the same behavior. They lure their op out into woods then they k*ll them. She should of knew better. But she keep trusting them. She followed them out there with machetes and baseball bats. Like the fu*k what you think was going happen. She probably thought she was going help k*ll one of them. But she was the one green lighted.

Every incident in their age group the person who gets k*lled comes follows them in the woods or meets up with them. People need to stop being followers. Stop being press to be down. Just stay your a*s in the house. I have never heard of no incident when MS13 just broke into somebody house and kidnapped some one then k*lled them. Every time in that age group it is gullible teen thinking we just going do some gang gang sh*t and they be one the sh*t going happen too wholetime.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 05:42 AM..

2 weeks ago '05        #8
dangermouse 
space
space
Props total: 3844 3 K  Slaps total: 497 497
 QueSunTzu said
bla bla bla
A better argument would have been, "only God knows what would have happened to him if he chose not to k*ll and butcher the young girl."

Gangs rarely give you a choice. However, if you had a choice and still chose that life. You deserve anything that happens to you.

2 weeks ago '17        #9
AllWins 
space
space
Props total: 11860 11 K  Slaps total: 6305 6 K
Trash culture

2 weeks ago '17        #10
Hurricane 
space
space
Props total: 1941 1 K  Slaps total: 541 541
 AdRock said
Whole DMV area full of MS-13 now itís disgusting. Used to be just by DC, now MS-13 k*lling people 10 min away from where I live, out North of Bmore. Some real bullsh*t.
Canít agree with the ENTIRE DMV area but most definitely Montgomery County. But you from Bmore yíall education different. Dumbass ninjas
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
AdRock 
space
space
Props total: 11326 11 K  Slaps total: 1740 1 K
 Hurricane said
Canít agree with the ENTIRE DMV area but most definitely Montgomery County. But you from Bmore yíall education different. Dumbass ninjas
Fam, there was an MS-13 murder in Baltimore County 10 min from where I live. Iím a dumbass for knowing something you didnít? Smh. Whatever makes you feel better man peace
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
space
space
 dangermouse said
A better argument would have been, "only God knows what would have happened to him if he chose not to k*ll and butcher the young girl."

Gangs rarely give you a choice. However, if you had a choice and still chose that life. You deserve anything that happens to you.
Exactly stop under estimating your enemy. If you feel like they are dangerous then treat them accordingly. Dont disrespect them because you giving them a reason to fu*k you up. We treat them like neighbors and respect them round here. So they show love and respect back. Again she knew what she was getting into when she hanging in the streets and trying be in a gang. The sh*t happens in african american community too. You dont call blacks animals when they k*ll they op or rat. So dont call them lesser then human being.

They handle they business but they are not crazy or demons. They dont go around starting sh*t with random people. You dont hear about them going down Kenilworth Projects or Mayfair starting sh*t or beefing over drug sales. We dont do that to them. We not stupid. They not stupid. It is just a community not mister rogers neighborhood. You dont hear about them victimizing no blacks because they will get dealt with. Like if we started messing with them. This situation is non of nobody business but theirs. Im saying stop insulting people. Try to understand them then impower them to do better. sh*t I look at them like the hispanic version of the black panthers. They just protecting their turf so el salvordians dont get tooking advantage of in prison or in the streets. They just so happen to have a no ratting policy in order to keep their infrastructure of their gang strong.

Last edited by QueSunTzu; 01-15-2020 at 06:08 AM..

2 weeks ago '19        #13
bxgangmember 
space
space
space
Props total: 1104 1 K  Slaps total: 983 983
respect to a real k*lla

2 weeks ago '05        #14
ONESUN187  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 2625 2 K  Slaps total: 823 823
 QueSunTzu said
Why you got to refer to hispanic brother as a animal just because he k*lled someone? How you expect them to do better if you keep treating them with no respect? Im in the DC Area. You get locked up with MS13 and go to school with them. They some cool mutherfu*kers. One them nihhaz even brought a uzi to school one day to handle some beef. Walking down the hallway with joint looking for his beef. They dont fu*k with nobody unless you ratted or did something wrong to them. They just normal people if you just mind your fu*king business like any other gang nothing happens to you. If you start sh*t talking about they some animals or savages Im sure they will fu*k you up.

If you ever take the time to get to know them. You find out most of the time like 90 or 80 percent of the time they k*lling a rat or they op. They not just running around starting beef with everybody and whoever. It will turn DC into warzone if Hispanics and the Blacks beef. You never hear about them k*lling no african americans. It is always whites or their own because they violated their code. You always hear about them putting order to they own set or hood.

But if you go around disrespecting them. They will handle your a*s like anybody else will out here. Nihhaz die over chicken sandwitches out here slim. Just because he is hispanic and MS13 dont mean you disrespect him. You can hate creates more hate. Got show compassion and put yourself in other shoes you dont know the nihhaz struggle. The way you refering to slim as a animal is a insult and disrespect. You wouldn't say that to slim face.
n*gga shut the fu*k up,bloods and crips in nyc are dying to get their hands on some pu**y a*s ms13 n*ggaz who hide all the way in long island.them n*ggaz wont dare try to make noise in nyc cuz them n*ggaz iz food once we find out where they fu*k they at.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #15
space
space
 ONESUN187 said
n*gga shut the fu*k up,bloods and crips in nyc are dying to get their hands on some pu**y a*s ms13 n*ggaz who hide all the way in long island.them n*ggaz wont dare try to make noise in nyc cuz them n*ggaz iz food once we find out where they fu*k they at.
Nihha I aint speaking on NY. Im speaking on DC area sh*t. They good money round here slim. Keep wild sh*t up there.

I dont know their history. But I know for certain fact one of main reasons they have a gang is because el Salvadorians were getting victimized in prison, jail, or the streets. You are perfect example of why they have a gang because you NY crips and bloods want victimize them. So they need protect their community. They cant trust the police or government. So they rely on themselves. Even if you come down with that sh*t. It dont got sh*t do with our politics. You all just going beefing.

Stop acting like you dont know where they at too nihha. Them mutherfu*kers aint hard to find. They spray their sets with graffiti to let nihha know you in their turf. You must be low level nihha cause all you got do is tap in with your OG or somebody in prison or jail to find out where the fu*k they at. You just selling wolf tickets over the internet. Real Gs do they homework on they ops.

2 weeks ago '17        #16
Hurricane 
space
space
Props total: 1941 1 K  Slaps total: 541 541
 AdRock said
Fam, there was an MS-13 murder in Baltimore County 10 min from where I live. I’m a dumbass for knowing something you didn’t? Smh. Whatever makes you feel better man peace
10 minutes from your house isn’t the entire DMV area. Yes you are a dumbass specifically plus y’all are embarrassing...

Last edited by Hurricane; 01-15-2020 at 06:35 AM..

2 weeks ago '12        #17
sOurxd i e s e 
space
space
Props total: 10798 10 K  Slaps total: 990 990
some real dumb a*s fu*k n*ggas in this thread

rip girl
+47   

2 weeks ago '18        #18
jay2cold 
space
space
Props total: 4531 4 K  Slaps total: 403 403
Wild as sh*t smh...RIP to slim

2 weeks ago '06        #19
datVAkid 
space
space
Props total: 19533 19 K  Slaps total: 3394 3 K
 AdRock said
Whole DMV area full of MS-13 now it’s disgusting. Used to be just by DC, now MS-13 k*lling people 10 min away from where I live, out North of Bmore. Some real bullsh*t.
Bmore is not dmv.

So when you said "now" it confuses me. There was a gangland about ms13 over 15 years ago with a girl getting k*lled in northern va

My home boy got his fingers chopped off by ms13 when I was in high school at the Fairfax fair. I'm 29 now.

They been in the dmv since I was in middle school
+9   

2 weeks ago '08        #20
cohs 
space
space
space
Props total: 19820 19 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 datVAkid said
Bmore is not dmv.

So when you said "now" it confuses me. There was a gangland about ms13 over 15 years ago with a girl getting k*lled in northern va

My home boy got his fingers chopped off by ms13 when I was in high school at the Fairfax fair. I'm 29 now.

They been in the dmv since I was in middle school
They were deep in Arlington when I used to be out there forever ago.
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #21
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 19489 19 K  Slaps total: 7522 7 K
Being a crip and having to deal with these n*ggas smh so many of these n*ggas in Va... they didn’t give us problems but just knowing they were around really fu*ked sh*t up

Just stayed out the way. If u were black and had a flag hanging, or anywhere on u, they usually size u up.... if u were Mexican etc and wearing a blue flag... they give u more bullsh*t... questioning if u were an fake, or if u were a crip or Surenos

RIP to the girl.

2 weeks ago '17        #22
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
Props total: 19489 19 K  Slaps total: 7522 7 K
 AdRock said
Whole DMV area full of MS-13 now itís disgusting. Used to be just by DC, now MS-13 k*lling people 10 min away from where I live, out North of Bmore. Some real bullsh*t.
MS-13s been in Va Beach... itís all about expanding. Canít knock them for that, cuz we had to branch out too for the $$$

but thatís life... u canít escape it. If u can get k*lled in a CHURCH, where are u safe? If u fear for ur life, keep a gun on u... thatís all I can say. Or at least hit the gym.

2 weeks ago '17        #23
space
space
Props total: 5891 5 K  Slaps total: 2012 2 K
 AdRock said
U live near bmore. No one cares about u

2 weeks ago '15        #24
Isdatubetha  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
Props total: 4454 4 K  Slaps total: 1215 1 K
Why was sting and Scott Steiner being shown lol
+6   

2 weeks ago '12        #25
halochicken 
space
space
Props total: 400 400  Slaps total: 99 99
Crazy sh*t is they do no real work. They stay attacking helpless a*s kids smh...
+7   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+92online now  40
Image(s) inside Jay with the sneak sign to his handlers at the end
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  38
Video inside Jan 25 - People are falling DEAD in the streets of 武汉..
305 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-20online now  25
Image(s) inside #HotGirlsForBernie is TRENDING on Twatter; EPIC BACKFIRE ensues.
56 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+110online now  8
50 cent apologizes to Taraji Henson lol
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy