Huracán EVO and Amazon Alexa

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+43  87
41 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
44 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 month ago '06        #1
845 page views
10 comments

realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 75669 75 K  Slaps total: 4056 4 K
Huracán EVO and Amazon Alexa

+2   

best
worst
10 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
titans7 
space
space
Props total: 34708 34 K  Slaps total: 6064 6 K
That was really cool these rich people have the best toys but the commercial has some unintentional comedy to it like Why does the mans voice sound more like robot than Alexa's voice does? Sounds like he swallowed computer or he was the murderer on the phone in the Scream movies.
Also asking for a romantic restaurant and then asking for navigation to the restaurant but there is no woman in the car and we know he isn't stopping to pick her up because he would have told Alexa to navigate from her house or job to the restaurant. We know you are going to the strip club to eat at the buffet like everybody else you don't have to pretend to have a date to impress us man.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #3
DJ Maximum|M 
space
space
Props total: 33993 33 K  Slaps total: 2601 2 K
rather have google a*sistant than alexa
+3   

1 month ago '17        #4
Panem 
space
space
space
Props total: 445 445  Slaps total: 132 132
 titans7 said
That was really cool these rich people have the best toys but the commercial has some unintentional comedy to it like Why does the mans voice sound more like robot than Alexa's voice does? Sounds like he swallowed computer or he was the murderer on the phone in the Scream movies.
Also asking for a romantic restaurant and then asking for navigation to the restaurant but there is no woman in the car and we know he isn't stopping to pick her up because he would have told Alexa to navigate from her house or job to the restaurant. We know you are going to the strip club to eat at the buffet like everybody else you don't have to pretend to have a date to impress us man.
Man even lambo is taken over by the all inclusive mob.. Putting a woman in would be blasphemous. Alexa supplies the e-strogen.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #5
xbossxplayax 
space
space
Props total: 6741 6 K  Slaps total: 1623 1 K
i sometimes start the navi to the new spot as i leave the garage and just ignore it while i first drive to the place that i know (e.g. to pick up my date) then begin to follow the navi once the business is done at that interim stop

i think this voice command is an interim step. i want something implanted so that i can command with my thoughts. talking is imo not a giant leap from using the hands
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
Duntaz 
space
space
Props total: 19204 19 K  Slaps total: 1210 1 K
 DJ Maximum said
rather have google a*sistant than alexa

Google is better but i just prefer to say "Alexa" than "hey google" just soinds more natural ssying a name. So I'm just building up my lil amazon echo system as it develops. It's making my prime worth it. lol

4 weeks ago '04        #7
Duntaz 
space
space
 titans7 said
Ole morpheus talking to the matrix head a*s n*gga sound like a cyborg talking to Cerebro trying to steal Alexa shine.

3 weeks ago '04        #8
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 40531 40 K  Slaps total: 5984 5 K
 Duntaz said
Google is better but i just prefer to say "Alexa" than "hey google" just soinds more natural ssying a name. So I'm just building up my lil amazon echo system as it develops. It's making my prime worth it. lol
Bruh do not do that. i bought alexa when it was brand new to the universe in 2014 for $200. i got that out my system . its cool to play with, i use to always unplug that sh*t & put it i the closet. Do not let Jeff bezos control your life through convenience

Last edited by Mike T; 01-26-2020 at 07:06 AM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #9
Duntaz 
space
space
 Mike T said
Bruh do not do that. i bought alexa when it was brand new in 2017 for $200. i got that out my system . its cool to play with, i use to always unplug that sh*t & put it i the closet. Do not let Jeff bezos make control your life through convenience
I always have it unplugged i only use it when i use firestick to voice search or listen to music lol. But it's not connected around the clock. I've been reading up on transhumanism lately and sh*t like this taking over humans is definitely going to happen. It may be 100 years from now be it's going to happen.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-26-2020 at 05:13 AM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #10
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 40531 40 K  Slaps total: 5984 5 K
 Duntaz said
I always have it unplugged i only use it when i use firestick to voice search or listen to music lol. But it's not connected around the clock. I've been reading up on transhumanism lately and sh*t like this taking over humans is definitely going to happen. It may be 100 years from now be it's going to happen.
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #11
HotBoyKee 
space
space
space
Props total: 1634 1 K  Slaps total: 126 126
 titans7 said
hilarious...and agree

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  29
Feb 16 - Man who works on 5g towers exposes the Dangers to Come
99 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-37online now  16
Image(s) inside Kanye can’t even get his shoes to line up straight
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+20online now  15
Image(s) inside Sooooo.... No one gonna mention that Alexis Texas got a hip hop podcast?
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  11
Video inside Tiffany Haddish Bombs At NBA Roast
200 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy