How tech devices are turning New Yorkers into rude, obnoxious ‘phone zombies’ ! [FACTS*]

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

2 weeks ago '18        #1
981 page views
9 comments

IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 2021 2 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
How tech devices are turning New Yorkers into rude, obnoxious ‘phone zombies’ ! [FACTS*]

Yo Boxden,
PROP THIS if you feel this is 1000% on point.

"Mobile Lovers" By Banksy portrait

To walk the streets of New�� York City today is to micro-navigate a zombie-riddled obstacle course. What makes things even more fun is that the sidewalks are flooded with a few different types of phone�� zombies at once. Some stop dead in their tracks to read a message without warning, forcing you to pivot at the last second while they stand still, thumbing away at their screens. (This type gets particularly high marks for rudeness when exiting a rush-hour subway�� car).

Others — the multitaskers — prefer to walk�� and text��. Confident, they come charging at you head-down, and it’s up to you to jump out of their way or face certain injury.��

Still others split the difference. Phones�� out, they walk successfully for a bit and then veer off course or slow�� down as needed to react to some new message or email. This last type can be seen drifting�� into pedestrians in slow-motion, like a driverless car�� that someone forgot to put in park.

We share the city with full-time denizens of vitual reality.

-------------------------

Read Welcome To ZombieLand FULL NY Post Article below. . .
visit this link https://nypost.com/2019/1 .. phone-zombies/

Related:
Two Men Fall Down Cliff While Playing ‘Pokemon Go’ - [CLASSIC !] LOL
visit this link https://www.nbcsandiego.c .. emon-go/54589/

Last edited by IcebergIzm; 01-07-2020 at 04:55 AM..
+7   

best
worst
9 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
Let's speak on these spooky phone Zombies. We livin in da matrix my nigz.

When was the last time a business-man stepped on your Jordans? lol

+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
Black Larry 
space
space
Props total: 9417 9 K  Slaps total: 893 893
Fck all that. I get mad when someone reaches the top of the stairs and then stands on the top step like they climbed a mountain.

Fam move the fu*k outta the way. There's other ppl walking behind you.
+15   

2 weeks ago '16        #4
LOW LIFE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
Props total: 21332 21 K  Slaps total: 4020 4 K
Mannn...fu*k them people
My texts and notifications more important than you

2 weeks ago '19        #5
maranello550 
space
space
space
Props total: 312 312  Slaps total: 37 37
The more dependent we become to tech devices and to the connivance that tech brings.The less we become dependent on natural,healthy human interaction.
And thus we have a generation that is depressed,alone,indecisive,frustrated and the list goes on.
Now it is cool to be anti social.
+8   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
thirssty58 
space
space
Props total: 27469 27 K  Slaps total: 4262 4 K
Walking down the street looking at the phone a*suming you'll part people like the red sea, ego levels are high,might bump a person on gp
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #7
kaydot901 
space
space
Props total: 2689 2 K  Slaps total: 139 139
 maranello550 said
The more dependent we become to tech devices and to the connivance that tech brings.The less we become dependent on natural,healthy human interaction.
And thus we have a generation that is depressed,alone,indecisive,frustrated and the list goes on.
Now it is cool to be anti social.
Sad But True Fact,I left social media about a year ago,to reconnect with the world around me & be interactive with people in it,those dope random convos out & about,saw a beautiful woman I was interested in at pizza hut,bi*ch was full zombie playin random FB videos, immediately turned me off.As Fate would have it, I parked next to her & my order was done before hers,so I'm about to pull off & she just starts staring & said you smelled so good,Thanks Sis,Be Safe! & pulled off,same broad will go online & say ain't no good men around.smh Orwellian Nightmare sh*t.
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #8
Exs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
Props total: 48566 48 K  Slaps total: 11681 11 K
Take advanatage of it. Those people were zombies and lifeless before. You weren't interacting with them when everyone was walking in the streets just "talking on the phone". Now they're just evolved forms of the track they may be on as a species.

It's getting to be unavoidable. A large amount of humanity is regressing in the human like aspects and shifting towards being a product of their environment which is mostly made up of machines and technology. The real issue is that those people easily being won over to the "hybridization and android like" existence/evolution of man are people who never figured out humanity to begin with. They gave up on life, they gave up on self, they gave up on the real world and their form of rebellion is giving in to something that says... " come here we'll take you in all you lost sheep". All you atheists and anti-God, anti-christian minded nutjobs don't realize you're giving in to a system that's basically mimicking the motus operandi of the Catholic Church.... but it benefits you instantly.... it rewards your ego.... that's all you were craving really.

Feeling like God and with a firm monotheistic world model in place.... you were never really the PEAK of what could be.... but now.... now when you feel the traffic move around you and your eyes stayed glued to your trashy fu*king youtube video... and you look at your watch and ready your worthless notification about some new apple product you cant wait to get online and yap about and everything feels intimate..... now you feel what God feels like but on a material level.... the world is revolving around what you want it to..... but then that bubble pops real quick and you get resentful and angry.... and who knows ... maybe you need to feel it this way because these people were never gonna get a whiff of it otherwise

maybe it's all necessary.

I'm reminded of one of my bars from 07 era.

All you dummies who stay praying for an end
Maybe shouldn't ask for something that their a*s wont fend

and here we are.

complaining about people who aren't paying attention but if we go back a decade... or two.... we didn't give a fu*k about them then either.

Last edited by Exs; 01-10-2020 at 10:49 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #9
IcebergIzm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
space
space
 LOW LIFE said
Mannn...fu*k them people
My texts and notifications more important than you
That username suits you perfectly. It's all about . . .

You the type of person that would HANG THEMSELVES in jail because they did'nt have a cellphone. Fact*

Learn to love yourself and be alone with your own thoughts and mind. Practice meditation doggie. 1Yaself basically. You not that special and its not dat serious.
+2   

1 week ago '19        #10
Amarula  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
Props total: 6898 6 K  Slaps total: 5292 5 K
the crazy part is that a human mind is the same way it was a 100,000 years ago

which means if you took a human today and brought it back 100k years and made it accustomed to that primitive life style, nothing would change, we would not be missing smart phones and netflix and youtube ..

we would be living life as if we were part of that era

and vice versa you can bring someone from 100k years ago and have them hooked on social media

so really we are fu*ked
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Jan 21 - Worker's dead body exposed after tarp falls from Hard Rock NO..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+30online now  20
Prince Harry basically admitted that the Queen murdered his mother!
137 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  18
Irv Gotti SLIPS UP! Admits To Part In The MURDER Of 50 Cent & Prodigy's Homie ..
134 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside FULL Power leak.....full scene *OBVIOUS SPOILER*
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy