May 20 - Tony Yayo: Predicate Felon Unbarred

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
105 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
368 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #41
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 0 0
 48601 said:
fu*k tony yayo album you already know G-UNIT protocol and what's going to happen:

-n*ggas will be on the album singing like it's a motown revival or some sh*t
-n*gga about to have 20 tracks on the album with 600 guest apperances
- them n*ggas will stage a publicity stunt the week of the album or declare beef with someone out of the blue
-50 will be featured on every-track
-slumz.boxden G-UNIT/YAYO groupies will flood radios/tv begging for YAYO's song/video to played all got-dam day and nite it will be 106 and park most requested video of this century/millenieum/lifetime

am i right or wrong? am i am hating or telling the truth?
im still lookin forward to this, but this guy spits the truth right here
 11 years ago '04        #42
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,051 | Props total: 230 230
 48601 said:
fu*k tony yayo album you already know G-UNIT protocol and what's going to happen:

- them n*ggas will stage a publicity stunt the week of the album or declare beef with someone out of the blue
-slumz.boxden G-UNIT/YAYO groupies will flood radios/tv begging for YAYO's song/video to played all got-dam day and nite it will be 106 and park most requested video of this century/millenieum/lifetime

Sound like you got hate in ya blood
 11 years ago '04        #43
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
maybe this f*g n*gga can rap about how he got tapped in prison...
 06-01-2005, 03:02 AM         #44
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yd4001 said:
Sound like you got hate in ya blood

bi*ch SHUT UP sound like you got some curtis jackson in plaque-line ya hunger for more hoe
 11 years ago '04        #45
goodi 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 30 30
 48601 said:

Your a idot because if you realize gunit albums dont have alot of guest apprences
 06-01-2005, 09:16 AM         #46
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-units whole game plan is taking it back to the mid 90's when thugging was in
ever since 97 hip hop went from thug a.ss bi*ch to b00ty shaking a.ss hoe
all they doing is taking a page out of history and appliying it in new days style
everything they are doing was already done by-mobb deep-nas-biggie-& of course flipped the whole wu tang plan up instead of ocming out as a group fifty got his foot on the door and then his cliq now the wutang solo effect is in process
aint nothing original about any of these n*ggaz
hate it or love this is real talk

look pass the image and see the bussiness side you idiots
 11 years ago '04        #47
willi150 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,372 | Props total: 71 71
album will just sell because he is with g-unit if he was on any other label he wouldn't be hyped up like this but i haven't heard or seen to much off his video since it came out. And why everytime he spits a line in a video he starts shakin at the beginning like he bout to die or something. and no i don't have problems with g-unit i'm completely cool with banks and buck it's just the other two fools.
 06-01-2005, 02:48 PM         #48
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think hel hit 2 timez plat topz but he gunna get plantuim all G unit membaz r cauz they got da face life on dere album nd da hyp

Last edited by 2 sik widd it; 06-01-2005 at 02:48 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #49
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 0 0
I always thought Yayo's album should have been dropped before 50's. But then he was in and out and in jail...
 06-01-2005, 08:24 PM         #50
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think talkofny2k4 lost his mind ts runs the streets? im from the bronx and all i saw from fat joe is that he use to tag, and i heard he might have sold drugs which is probably bullsh*t rumors. unless gay a.ss tonysunshine is runnin NYC streets wit remy and i jus havent heard about it yet. lmao
 11 years ago '04        #51
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 deeeillest said:
i think talkofny2k4 lost his mind ts runs the streets? im from the bronx and all i saw from fat joe is that he use to tag, and i heard he might have sold drugs which is probably bullsh*t rumors. unless gay a.ss tonysunshine is runnin NYC streets wit remy and i jus havent heard about it yet. lmao
Are u fu*king stupid??? Ts runs the bx, they be all over ny. Macho, Charlie rock ld and a whole bunch of other street n*ggas like pistol pete run with TS, so before you go talking wreckless, know ya sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #52
williams31 
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 1 1
 mattdogg444 said:
Wasn't sure if this had been posted yet:

With his album, Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon hitting stores in June, Yayo recently released the CD's lead single "So Seductive" featuring 50 Cent. Though 50 has also been featured on Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and The Game's first singles, Yayo a.sserts that he and the rest of the unit can hold it down on their own.

"With 50, he has the notoriety of hit records. I actually wrote ‘Seductive' before he wrote ‘Candy Shop.' [that's why] you hear him say ‘so seductive [in the ‘Candy Shop' intro]. 50, he plays a big part in all our albums. I feel like we can stand on our own cause we're writing all our material," Tony told SOHH.com. "50, he just adds on. I love to hear 50 get on a record. I love the way 50 rides the beat. I did ‘Seductive,' 50 came on it and I was like, I gotta keep him on it cause it sounds ten times better with him on it."

Since 50's Get Rich Or Die Trying, all G-Unit releases, including solo albums, have sold well over the 1 million mark. Now that he's finally up to bat, the self-proclaimed "Talk Of New York" says he intends to eclipse his teammates' first week sales.

"Truthfully, I kind of wanna do between 6 and 700,000 [albums sold] my first week. If I do anything lower than that, it's still good. But I just feel like… that's what I want to do. That's what I got my mind set for," Tony revealed. "We do friendly competition me, Banks, and Buck. Banks sold more than Buck. Buck wanna sell more than Banks. I wanna sell more than both of them. Banks and Buck, they have their albums done now. So on the second albums, they wanna top their last albums. We're trying to outdo ourselves and the friendly competition is what keeps us going hard."

Though he takes pride in being gangsta, Yayo doesn't want kids to follow suit. The Queens rapper insists that he's not glorifying prison, but describing the "harsh realities of my life." Tony also said he's campaigning to make sure kids aren't misled by his content.

"My campaign is when I talk to kids or I talk to people, I'm telling them, in no shape or form am I glorifying my lifestyle. I'm just telling you what I went through. A lot kids look up to us. I'd rather tell a kid that then tell a kid, ‘Yeah, I had fun in jail,'" Yayo explained. "I never asked to be a role model. I'm just gonna tell kids, if you're thinking about doing the crime, you better be ready to do the time. These are the consequences with it."

After dissing Fat Joe on 50 Cent's "I Run New York," Yayo has once again taken shots at Crack on his recent "Welcome To Jamrock" freestyle. While Joe has recently declared that he's second to Tupac Shakur in street credibility, Yayo dismissed the comments as borderline blasphemous.

"He [Fat Joe] quoted that the only one that had more street credibility than him in the industry was Tupac. And I'm like, how can you compare yourself to Tupac. I would never compare myself to Tupac or Biggie. You could never get in them man's shoes. Them dudes was the greatest. Stuff like that just get me mad. Then I hear stuff about 50," Tony complains to SOHH.com. "Out here in New York, I never heard of Fat Joe on the streets. I'm in the streets. I be in the Bronx. I be in Queens. I be in Brooklyn. I'm all over. I don't see dudes. People say they don't see 50. The reason they don't see him now is cause he's shooting a $100 million movie with Jim Sheridan. That's why you don't see him in the hood and at the end of the day people get mad. They wonder why --cause we're too busy and these other artists is mad."

Tony Yayo's Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon featuring 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Joe and production from Dr. Dre, Eminem and Havoc hits stores June 28.
i know everyones got their own opinion...but damn....your top 10 is just rediculous
 11 years ago '04        #53
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 0 0
 48601 said:
no n*gga the REALISTS came out tonite!!! you know it's a sad day in hip-hop when someone like jin hangs up his mic,or Rakim cant even get a n*gga put him out there,canibus the greatest lyricist on earth cant even go gold but this temptaion a.ss wannabe Phony Playdo Tony yayo whatever the fu*k his name is going platinum?? get tha fu*k outta here
lmao @ canibus neing the greatest lyricyst on earth, his complicated rhyme schemes are cool sometimes, but most of the time he sucks and raps aobut nothing, just throws big words in a sentence to make them rhyme, and another LMAO @ jin, that ni33a is terrible
 06-13-2005, 02:22 PM         #54
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bruh in jin's WACKEST day he is better then ANYBODY in g-unit... if im lying we can go bar for bar go to OHHLA.com and post up any g-unit rhyme and i'll post up a Jin rhyme and we'll see real talk
 11 years ago '04        #55
RatedQue 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 281 281
I think he will atleast do platinum, G Units fan base is too big and i m sure that he will have top notch production. Lyrics dont count these days sad to say, its all about production.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
102 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
33 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
139 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
58 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy