May 20 - Tony Yayo: Predicate Felon Unbarred

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

05-20-2005, 10:56 PM         #26
MR. ExCLUSIVEs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is going to be crazy

05-20-2005, 10:59 PM         #27
CommonBe2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shorty so seductive!

14 years ago '04        #28
talkofny2k4 211 heat pts211
space
space
$13,543 | Props total: 32097 32097
Out here in New York, I never heard of Fat Joe on the streets. I'm in the streets. I be in the Bronx. I be in Queens. I be in Brooklyn. I'm all over. I don't see dudes.
Any1 in new york knows joe crack and the terror squad run sh*t in the streets, dis n*ggaz a fu*kin idiot ,im still lookin forward to the album jus cuz i kno the beats are gonna be blazin

05-21-2005, 03:11 AM         #29
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oncue said
Gotta be Needlz, didnt sound like an Em production

YAYO right now is the dopest in G-Unit, word.
All you cats are frontin like "oh he's whack"...dude came soft on Live By the Gun, So Seductive is solid.

Cats now a days wrapped up in who saying sh*t, this ain't just art its entertainment feel me?

Dude just got that presence on that track that make you wanna listen, like 50 does. That's the only reason I'd listen to 50 cause of his presence, and his hooks. Word

[WEBSITE LINK]

I feel tha..Yayo makes you wanna hear wha he gotta say next 6out some6ody..

14 years ago '04        #30
Yd4001 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,939 | Props total: 1675 1675
To be honest with all yall,i'd rather se Yayo go platinum 9 times ove than Chingy or Nelly,but thats the way the game is right now,period.Yayo he speaks the truth,he might not be the best in G-Unit but to be honest alot of n*ggas aint better than half the dudes in G-Unit.But to each its own

14 years ago '04        #31
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
and the g-unit backlash continues.....

05-21-2005, 08:27 AM         #32
Bloodline213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said
fu*k tony yayo album you already know G-UNIT protocol and what's going to happen:

-n*ggas will be on the album singing like it's a motown revival or some sh*t
-n*gga about to have 20 tracks on the album with 600 guest apperances
- them n*ggas will stage a publicity stunt the week of the album or declare beef with someone out of the blue
-50 will be featured on every-track
-slumz.boxden G-UNIT/YAYO groupies will flood radios/tv begging for YAYO's song/video to played all got-dam day and nite it will be 106 and park most requested video of this century/millenieum/lifetime

am i right or wrong? am i am hating or telling the truth?
^^^Damn right.......

14 years ago '04        #33
yuNgCtch 
space
space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
i used to think that yayo sucked. but he was wreckin that g-unit radio 11. he reminds me of an old 50 fa real. i think his cd will be tight

14 years ago '04        #34
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,853 | Props total: 4814 4814
Album Push Back Too July 12,2005 He Dont Wanna Drop With Everybody Else I Guess

14 years ago '04        #35
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,138 | Props total: 5854 5854
i dont no why yall hate on g-unit.....i mean banks is good....had a hot album....buck is great and so was his album....yayo....is iight....he sounds to much like a hype man but i think his album is gona be hot..... 50 was good.....but i still like all his albums...but those fu*kin beefs p*ss me off.....game....is he even still in g-unit???? and spider is nice wit it wen he wants to be...

but terror squad sucks....so yea...joey snitch shouldnt be talkin.....

05-21-2005, 01:39 PM         #36
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said
i dont no why yall hate on g-unit.....i mean banks is good....had a hot album....buck is great and so was his album....yayo....is iight....he sounds to much like a hype man but i think his album is gona be hot..... 50 was good.....but i still like all his albums...but those fu*kin beefs p*ss me off.....game....is he even still in g-unit???? and spider is nice wit it wen he wants to be...

but terror squad sucks....so yea...joey snitch shouldnt be talkin.....
It's about time someone finally said something reasonable

05-21-2005, 02:48 PM         #37
RorySuggs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he'll go platinum

but he's only nice on 16's

05-21-2005, 06:26 PM         #38
cinquet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what im talking about propel these n*ggaz be hating hard all them n*ggaz in g-unit be spitting that real sh*t. and all yall was feeling g-unit when they first came out now yall wanna turn yall back when they start going at these broke a*s artist yall fu*king pu**y.

14 years ago '04        #39
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,478 | Props total: 837 837
Punch produced So Seductive

now dont be scarred to flood me with props :)

05-21-2005, 09:09 PM         #40
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cinquet said
thats what im talking about propel these n*ggaz be hating hard all them n*ggaz in g-unit be spitting that real sh*t. and all yall was feeling g-unit when they first came out now yall wanna turn yall back when they start going at these broke a*s artist yall fu*king pu**y.
n*gga who was feeling g-unit when they first came out? you must be talking these 106&park groupies up in here muthafu*ka you aint directing that sh*t at me sh*t-banks.. the next time you in 50's 60 room mansion in the suburbs of conneticut sucking his d*ck for the week tell the mush-mouth tiger faced bi*ch i said put out album with out causing controversy then i'll support g-unit ya bi*ch

14 years ago '04        #41
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 48601 said
fu*k tony yayo album you already know G-UNIT protocol and what's going to happen:

- them n*ggas will stage a publicity stunt the week of the album or declare beef with someone out of the blue
-slumz.boxden G-UNIT/YAYO groupies will flood radios/tv begging for YAYO's song/video to played all got-dam day and nite it will be 106 and park most requested video of this century/millenieum/lifetime

im still lookin forward to this, but this guy spits the truth right here

14 years ago '04        #42
Yd4001 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,939 | Props total: 1675 1675
 48601 said

Sound like you got hate in ya blood

14 years ago '04        #43
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 30 30
maybe this f*g n*gga can rap about how he got tapped in prison...

06-01-2005, 04:02 AM         #44
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yd4001 said
Sound like you got hate in ya blood

bi*ch SHUT UP sound like you got some curtis jackson in plaque-line ya hunger for more hoe

14 years ago '04        #45
goodi 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 1448 1448
 48601 said

Your a idot because if you realize gunit albums dont have alot of guest apprences

06-01-2005, 10:16 AM         #46
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-units whole game plan is taking it back to the mid 90's when thugging was in
ever since 97 hip hop went from thug a*s bi*ch to booty shaking a*s hoe
all they doing is taking a page out of history and appliying it in new days style
everything they are doing was already done by-mobb deep-nas-biggie-& of course flipped the whole wu tang plan up instead of ocming out as a group fifty got his foot on the door and then his cliq now the wutang solo effect is in process
aint nothing original about any of these n*ggaz
hate it or love this is real talk

look pass the image and see the bussiness side you idiots

14 years ago '04        #47
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 470 470
album will just sell because he is with g-unit if he was on any other label he wouldn't be hyped up like this but i haven't heard or seen to much off his video since it came out. And why everytime he spits a line in a video he starts shakin at the beginning like he bout to die or something. and no i don't have problems with g-unit i'm completely cool with banks and buck it's just the other two fools.

06-01-2005, 03:48 PM         #48
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think hel hit 2 timez plat topz but he gunna get plantuim all G unit membaz r cauz they got da face life on dere album nd da hyp

Last edited by 2 sik widd it; 06-01-2005 at 03:48 PM..

06-01-2005, 04:34 PM         #49
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always thought Yayo's album should have been dropped before 50's. But then he was in and out and in jail...

06-01-2005, 09:24 PM         #50
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think talkofny2k4 lost his mind ts runs the streets? im from the bronx and all i saw from fat joe is that he use to tag, and i heard he might have sold drugs which is probably bullsh*t rumors. unless gay a*s tonysunshine is runnin NYC streets wit remy and i jus havent heard about it yet. lmao

Home      

most viewed right now
+164online now  69
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
388 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+50online now  42
Crazy PAC bar in retrospect
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+51online now  40
Image(s) inside Thick London Asia