May 20 - Tony Yayo: Predicate Felon Unbarred

sponsored links
 

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #21
likwitcrewmembe 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 30 30
who produced SO SEDUCTIVE was it eminem or needlez?
 05-20-2005, 09:34 PM         #22
48601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
lol @ him not glorfying being gangsta

do you really think he'll sell 700k?
hell yeah he'll probably sell like a million albums the first 20 minutes sam goody opens all the little G-unit d!ck riders on slumz.boxden have been saving there lunch money for tony yayo's realease
 05-20-2005, 09:40 PM         #23
48601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nuknuk42084 said:
i guess the haters came out tonite
no n*gga the REALISTS came out tonite!!! you know it's a sad day in hip-hop when someone like jin hangs up his mic,or Rakim cant even get a n*gga put him out there,canibus the greatest lyricist on earth cant even go gold but this temptaion a.ss wannabe Phony Playdo Tony yayo whatever the fu*k his name is going platinum?? get tha fu*k outta here
 13 years ago '04        #24
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 0 0
 likwitcrewmembe said:
who produced SO SEDUCTIVE was it eminem or needlez?
Gotta be Needlz, didnt sound like an Em production

YAYO right now is the dopest in G-Unit, word.
All you cats are frontin like "oh he's whack"...dude came soft on Live By the Gun, So Seductive is solid.

Cats now a days wrapped up in who saying sh*t, this ain't just art its entertainment feel me?

Dude just got that presence on that track that make you wanna listen, like 50 does. That's the only reason I'd listen to 50 cause of his presence, and his hooks. Word

 05-20-2005, 09:49 PM         #25
48601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k tony yayo album you already know G-UNIT protocol and what's going to happen:

-n*ggas will be on the album singing like it's a motown revival or some sh*t
-n*gga about to have 20 tracks on the album with 600 guest apperances
- them n*ggas will stage a publicity stunt the week of the album or declare beef with someone out of the blue
-50 will be featured on every-track
-slumz.boxden G-UNIT/YAYO groupies will flood radios/tv begging for YAYO's song/video to played all got-dam day and nite it will be 106 and park most requested video of this century/millenieum/lifetime

am i right or wrong? am i am hating or telling the truth?
 05-20-2005, 09:56 PM         #26
MR. ExCLUSIVEs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this album is going to be crazy
 05-20-2005, 09:59 PM         #27
CommonBe2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shorty so seductive!
 13 years ago '04        #28
talkofny2k4 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 21108 21108
Out here in New York, I never heard of Fat Joe on the streets. I'm in the streets. I be in the Bronx. I be in Queens. I be in Brooklyn. I'm all over. I don't see dudes.
Any1 in new york knows joe crack and the terror squad run sh*t in the streets, dis n*ggaz a fu*kin idiot ,im still lookin forward to the album jus cuz i kno the beats are gonna be blazin
 05-21-2005, 02:11 AM         #29
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oncue said:
Gotta be Needlz, didnt sound like an Em production

YAYO right now is the dopest in G-Unit, word.
All you cats are frontin like "oh he's whack"...dude came soft on Live By the Gun, So Seductive is solid.

Cats now a days wrapped up in who saying sh*t, this ain't just art its entertainment feel me?

Dude just got that presence on that track that make you wanna listen, like 50 does. That's the only reason I'd listen to 50 cause of his presence, and his hooks. Word

[WEBSITE LINK]

I feel tha..Yayo makes you wanna hear wha he gotta say next 6out some6ody..
 13 years ago '04        #30
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,687 | Props total: 1312 1312
To be honest with all yall,i'd rather se Yayo go platinum 9 times ove than Chingy or Nelly,but thats the way the game is right now,period.Yayo he speaks the truth,he might not be the best in G-Unit but to be honest alot of n*ggas aint better than half the dudes in G-Unit.But to each its own
 13 years ago '04        #31
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
and the g-unit backlash continues.....


..
 05-21-2005, 07:27 AM         #32
Bloodline213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
fu*k tony yayo album you already know G-UNIT protocol and what's going to happen:

-n*ggas will be on the album singing like it's a motown revival or some sh*t
-n*gga about to have 20 tracks on the album with 600 guest apperances
- them n*ggas will stage a publicity stunt the week of the album or declare beef with someone out of the blue
-50 will be featured on every-track
-slumz.boxden G-UNIT/YAYO groupies will flood radios/tv begging for YAYO's song/video to played all got-dam day and nite it will be 106 and park most requested video of this century/millenieum/lifetime

am i right or wrong? am i am hating or telling the truth?
^^^Damn right.......
 13 years ago '04        #33
yuNgCtch 
space
space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
i used to think that yayo sucked. but he was wreckin that g-unit radio 11. he reminds me of an old 50 fa real. i think his cd will be tight
 13 years ago '04        #34
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 4808 4808
Album Push Back Too July 12,2005 He Dont Wanna Drop With Everybody Else I Guess
 13 years ago '04        #35
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,866 | Props total: 5208 5208
i dont no why yall hate on g-unit.....i mean banks is good....had a hot album....buck is great and so was his album....yayo....is iight....he sounds to much like a hype man but i think his album is gona be hot..... 50 was good.....but i still like all his albums...but those fu*kin beefs p!ss me off.....game....is he even still in g-unit???? and spider is nice wit it wen he wants to be...

but terror squad sucks....so yea...joey snitch shouldnt be talkin.....
 05-21-2005, 12:39 PM         #36
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
i dont no why yall hate on g-unit.....i mean banks is good....had a hot album....buck is great and so was his album....yayo....is iight....he sounds to much like a hype man but i think his album is gona be hot..... 50 was good.....but i still like all his albums...but those fu*kin beefs p!ss me off.....game....is he even still in g-unit???? and spider is nice wit it wen he wants to be...

but terror squad sucks....so yea...joey snitch shouldnt be talkin.....
It's about time someone finally said something reasonable
 05-21-2005, 01:48 PM         #37
RorySuggs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he'll go platinum

but he's only nice on 16's
 05-21-2005, 05:26 PM         #38
cinquet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what im talking about propel these n*ggaz be hating hard all them n*ggaz in g-unit be spitting that real sh*t. and all yall was feeling g-unit when they first came out now yall wanna turn yall back when they start going at these broke a.ss artist yall fu*king pu**y.
 13 years ago '04        #39
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,455 | Props total: 641 641
Punch produced So Seductive

now dont be scarred to flood me with props :)
 05-21-2005, 08:09 PM         #40
48601 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cinquet said:
thats what im talking about propel these n*ggaz be hating hard all them n*ggaz in g-unit be spitting that real sh*t. and all yall was feeling g-unit when they first came out now yall wanna turn yall back when they start going at these broke a.ss artist yall fu*king pu**y.
n*gga who was feeling g-unit when they first came out? you must be talking these 106&park groupies up in here muthafu*ka you aint directing that sh*t at me sh*t-banks.. the next time you in 50's 60 room mansion in the suburbs of conneticut sucking his d!ck for the week tell the mush-mouth tiger faced bi*ch i said put out album with out causing controversy then i'll support g-unit ya bi*ch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Aug 18 - 25 People Shot in 14 hours within the Wonderful & Beautiful city of C..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Punjabi Indian THOT Thinks She Look Like Rihanna... But Do She???
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Steve Harvey Speaks On why he doesn’t smoke weed
168 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She f*cked it!
53 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Aug 17 - New MoviePass Plan: Buy A Ticket Then Go See Whatever You Want
54 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Janet Hubert to Will Smith “Welcome to my butcher block”
87 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Rare Breeds PPV Press Conference: Murda Mook vs Aye Verb (Battle Rap)
459 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Na.... Madden 19 is trash. Look @ this sh-t
64 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy